Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,518 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend (35835 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / 23-year-old Lady Marries 103-year-old Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by javascript1901: 11:37am
Eriokanmi:
Sex makes one age faster and this affects both genders
hmmm
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by AutoConsult: 11:37am
Fascinating. I know the story is false but well....
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by absoluteSuccess: 11:37am
Novelists, food is ready, this is a great piece that this mama africa has build, don't tell me you have writers block ever.
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:38am
Mama have done the wrong thing for waiting all these while searching for John he might not be even alive again gan
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Ecbatana: 11:39am
OK
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Blizzy300: 11:39am
That's LOYALTY at it's peak
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by santaclaws: 11:40am
Orobadmeat:
Mama sef wan drive Benz and rock Rolex grin grin grin

You think that's her focus at 103 years? Na Gen Z mentality you think say the old mama get? 😒

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by annyz: 11:41am
That John may even be somewhere reading the story.....
.So unfortunate mama,but John never made any vow to come back.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by ukaface(f): 11:41am
Eiyaaa
Mama took this love issue seriously
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by OgidiHerbals2(m): 11:42am
Wonderment 😃
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:43am
The story is enough to act home video grin
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 11:44am
Eriokanmi:
l think you should qualify it , by saying premarital and extramarital sex because SEX within marriage is beautifulcheesy
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by IMPARTIAL: 11:44am
The guy would have died by now.

You thought he loved you but he did not. That was why he traveled back without informing you

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Blessmeforever(m): 11:44am
Is this serious?
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by IMPARTIAL: 11:45am
annyz:
That John may even be somewhere reading the story.....
.So unfortunate mama,but John never made any vow to come back.

Really? So, how old would John be by now? The guy go don die
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by sageb: 11:45am
ZekeYeager:

In her prime, Mama was obviously one of those young, impressionable African virgin maiden. The type we used to read about in fairy tales aye atijo grin

The reason why I reached this conclusion is that if Mama had been in her late 20s, 30s or 40s when she met John, there wouldn't have been any potential for this kind of romantic relationship between them because she would have been a married woman. In those old days, African girls (and boys for that matter) used to marry early. Usually by the age of 19 at the most, a typical African girl in those days would already be married and expecting child number 2 or 3.

So if Mama is 103, then we can safely conjecture that she would have been around 16 or 17 when she met John which would place their romantic encounter sometime in the 1930s! This is ancient history we're talking about.

Sadly, it seems that Mama attached more significance to the relationship than John did, which would explain why he never bothered informing her before he left. Of course, if he had abandoned her with a pregnancy, that would be an entirely different story, but he seems to have respected her enough to leave her as the virgin he met, so we must concede that John had a degree of decency.

My verdict:

Mama wasted her life. She deprived herself of the chance to experience the joys of motherhood and family life, all because of wishful thinking. If you read the story in its entirety, nowhere does she say that John made a categorical vow that he would return for her. She reached that conclusion on her own.

the sad reality
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Coronavirus1: 11:46am
Purity is the answer mama next life you shall meet john. Destiny
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by BArris007(m): 11:46am
Mama take heart, but unfortunately John Oyibo might have died long time ago.

Just go look for a Papa like ur age to make u feel free from dis Love and John Oyibo saga.

I know say d day Mama go burst dat day Medic go dey near by.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 11:47am
She reminds me of my uncle "london Prince"...he was living at tarkwa bay beach in Lagos back in the 90s, when it was booming with white tourist.
One of the british tourist back then promised to link my uncle to a princess of London grin grin grin...Till date my uncle will brag that his london princess is on her way. Reason for his nickname "Uncle london Prince". I grew up not knowing his real name,still call him london prince.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 11:51am
cremedelacreme:
Mama you funny ooo. John wey don die since naim you dey wait for? Continue....

Mama dey play.....

Mama no see suitor...come dey form romantic tales of waiting for love of her life ...

U dey with woman 24/7 , yet she get plan B to plan PQRST.....let alone one Johny bravo wey she nor fit compass him status or if the guy man don change address to 6 feet avenue..

Women ehn...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by bikefab(m): 11:52am
Wasted years. Life is too short to stand and stare, get moving or you'll be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Eriokanmi: 11:53am
AngelicBeing:
l think you should qualify it , by saying premarital and extramarital sex because SEX within marriage is beautifulcheesy
I've never been an advocate of premarital sex. Even the one done in marriage needs to be controlled.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by amstamon: 11:54am
Now I know why I look younger than my age
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by skultrick(m): 11:56am
Zulu11zulu:
Even at 103 years she still beautiful more than the huk up olosho we have today.

Good look to you mama in finding your love ❤️ John.

Why do you all like deceiving yourselves. Oya go and marry her since she is very beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by dododawa1: 11:56am
Inside life
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 11:57am
Eriokanmi:
I've never been an advocate of premarital sex. Even the one done in marriage needs to bw controlled.
Yimu grin

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by OtuologyProf(m): 11:59am
Mama Dey suffer from a condition we call calidychrocuntochrolosis
meaning no suitor was perfect in her eyes and now she don reach menopause.
The white boyfriend story na better cover up story to console herself

Prof itid ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 11:59am
With the toto wey don dry out, bones that have become brittle, waist wey don stiff, face wey don wrinkle, breast wey don sag/dry & eggs wey don rotten?
These delusional women surround themselves with evil simps, sycophants and bootlickers until it is too late!
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by anonimi: 12:00pm
Orobadmeat:
Mama sef wan drive Benz and rock Rolex grin grin grin

Hypergamy has been around since forever.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by NaijaMemes: 12:02pm
immortalcrown:
Life can be bitter for anybody. Some doers of bad rejoice and some cry. Some doers of good rejoice while some cry. But character is not defined by outcome but by intention and approach.

Let me, in my own understanding, define this woman.

She has been consistent in keeping her virginity with respect to her culture. This is translates to self control.

She has been relentless in keeping her hope of finding. Patience, whether rewarded or unrewarded, is a virtue.

One may blame her for putting all her eggs in one basket. One may call her a fool for remaining faithful to her cultural belief and for keeping herself for only John. But she is a proof that there are true lovers.

Will you keep quiet? Do you wish your daughter to be a 103 years old Virgin?

Nonsense. When there are at least 3 billion men to choose from in this world.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Geovanni412(m): 12:02pm
cremedelacreme:
Mama you funny ooo. John wey don die since naim you dey wait for? Continue....

Na reincarnated John wey go return
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by anonimi: 12:02pm
Eriokanmi:

Too much sex, you mean?

Just like too much of anything is bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

Viewing this topic: kelib, JIkaba(m), projet, Jayhansdboss(m), Mikuni(m), immortalcrown(m), AmazingGrace77, etunoman76(m), donmeks123(m), shinkutbobai(m), EmperorGodswill, Medipharm, Bizzyybrain, Abbeyme, Jossybj1984(m), Adedoyinolayi(m), MyAmericandream(f), LincolnOnyeabor, kollyhaykon(m), teginx, jibsondo and 64 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.