Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend (35897 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / 23-year-old Lady Marries 103-year-old Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by ObalendeCMS: 2:09pm
That chemical wey dey commot for brain dey make you believe you are in love done deceive her.

*hisses*
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by ZekeYeager: 2:16pm
That's another unforseen possibility....

hardbody:

John could have been ga.y, impotent or have other challenges. Options and possibilities abound
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Sirhush(m): 2:21pm
Am looking for my johnny grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm
Na wa
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by immortalcrown(m): 3:08pm
NaijaMemes:
The part where you were praising the woman's stubbornness as "true love", patience and self control.

A woman wasted over 70 years of her life waiting for a man that she never married.

There is nothing noble about that. It is sheer foolishness. Loyalty to one's own detriment is foolishness.
Does celibacy mean stubbornness?

Does choosing only one person for romance mean stubbornness?

Answer these questions.
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by RealityKings(f): 3:09pm
Adaisback:
Mama, maybe John is dead. Chai ! A virgin at 103? shocked

Dead and buried
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Omoawoke: 3:09pm
White man still dealing with black people. Mama think say she don see Jesus

1 Like

Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Badluckynigga(m): 3:11pm
John don marry my grandma that year na, na my grandma she see wey shey leave mama for Tanzania, John dey ondo with my grandma
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:19pm
Kizzygentle:
Can never be a Nigerian lady... if I hear say Nigerian lady wait for you for 1 week, make I bend..

Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 3:27pm
Of she sees John now she might not even know him.

Mama fell in love with an European explorer... hahahaha!
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by dontrulee: 3:37pm
This is the real definition of I am looking for my Johnny, where is my Johnny, johnny mo ooo. Mama still dey look for johnny, he has most likely kpoai
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Bimpe29: 3:43pm
What a suspense and faithful moment!
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Staywithbina: 4:02pm
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by donmik: 4:25pm
You are just posting nonsense lies here
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by NaijaMemes: 4:30pm
immortalcrown:
Does celibacy mean stubbornness?

Does choosing only one person for romance mean stubbornness?

Answer these questions.

1. Celibacy is unhealthy. Sex has health benefits. Furthermore, she was celibate due to stupidity. Any good person would have advised her to move on. I'm sure she had other suitors because she is looking good at 103- she must have been pretty when she was young. LONG STORY SHORT, SHE WAS STUBBORN

2. She didn't choose one partner. She chose no one. She wasn't in a relationship. An absent lover is the same as no lover.

Have I answered your questions?
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Olushylay1(f): 4:31pm
YEMI Alade should come and sing am looking for Johnny for mama.
This is the Johnny she was singing about. grin grin
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by Jamodeen95(m): 4:41pm
She's looking for her jonny grin
Re: Meet The 103-Year-Old Tanzanian Who Is Waiting For Her White Boyfriend by immortalcrown(m): 4:54pm
NaijaMemes:
1. Celibacy is unhealthy. Sex has health benefits. Furthermore, she was celibate due to stupidity. Any good person would have advised her to move on. I'm sure she had other suitors because she is looking good at 103- she must have been pretty when she was young. LONG STORY SHORT, SHE WAS STUBBORN

2. She didn't choose one partner. She chose no one. She wasn't in a relationship. An absent lover is the same as no lover. Have I answered your questions?
You have not answered my questions. You have not pointed out her stubbornness.

Everything has pros and cons. If you consider her stubborn because of her celibacy and because of the health benefits of sexual intercourse, will you use the side effects of alcohol to consider consumers of alcohol stubborn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband"

Viewing this topic: projet, Mikuni(m), immortalcrown(m), AmazingGrace77, donmeks123(m), shinkutbobai(m), Medipharm, Bizzyybrain, Jossybj1984(m), teginx, Tayo2014, kemmycool(f), Dan809, jaymoney1(m), sirtevez(m), MCCARTHY01(m), telleyway, Shola1992, Abbeyme, Smartlens(m), etunoman76(m), Ghester, sumex20(m), Jayhansdboss(m), Davemarine and 66 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.