Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves (2324 Views)

Igbo's Love Business, Is It That There Is No Gain In This One? / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other? / Buhari Is A Curse And This Is Why Igbo's Love Jonathan And Hate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by OfoIgbo: 9:14am On Jul 03
Quintessence44:

YOU ARE A MENTALLY COLONISED FOOL DROWNED IN RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.

MELANIN, THE CHEMICAL RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACK AND BROWN SKIN, IS A GIFT FROM GOD TO PROTECT HIS CHILDREN FROM THE SUN RAYS OF THE EQUATORIAL REGION.

WITHOUT MELANIN, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD HAVE PERISHED IN THE AFRICAN SUN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

YOUR MELANINATED SKIN IS A BLESSING FROM THE ALMIGHTY.

GET THAT FACT INTO YOUR THICK, STUPID, WHITE MAN - BRAINWASHED SKULL, YOU NASTY DISGRACE TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT, YOUR ANCESTORS, AND WHOEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.

At what point did I claim that BLACK IS NOT BEAUTIFUL? Why is inferiority complex troubling you subconsciously?

That I insinuated that the shade of black of the average Igbo lady is lovelier than the shade of black of the average Yoruba lady, is not a reason for you to start going mental and accusing me of something I never wrote.
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Jul 03
HilcomTech:

There is no law that says you must be friendly or accept other Nigerians actually but do not try to argue what is not true.

Arguing what is not true is like when Igbos claimed Buhari was dead and that a clone called Jubrin was the one ruling Nigeria in Aso rock. Those DUMMB arguments make IIGB0S look ST00PEED.

You want biafla yet you keep leaving your regions in droves to other regions
You want biafla yet you asked Nigerians to vote Obi
You want biafla yet your people are not making plans to return back to their region

Una no know wetin una want

Didn't some Yoruba nation agitators want Oduduwa Republic? But a Yoruba man called Tinubu still became President anyway.

The point is that those of you who complain about Igbos have a choice. Support Igbos to go their way as Biafra, or take them however they are in Nigeria. But you can't have it both ways

You Nigerians already have Nigeria, but you are trooping to other countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany etc in droves

I'm yet to get Biafra, and you are talking about where I go in Nigeria? Laughable
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by OfoIgbo: 9:21am On Jul 03
hafeeanubasy:

In a nutshell yoruba men are fore more handsome and loaded than there useless Igbo counterparts

Hahaha, you make me laugh grin grin

Yoruba men and handsomeness are like 5 & Z. They totally have nothing in common.

When it comes to riches, it is a known fact that Igbos are the richest ethnic group in Africa, so you obviously know you are making false claims.

Igbo men are fresher, and come from the same cultural backgrounds as Igbo women. Igbo men are the fathers of those lovely Igbo ladies you see.
Yoruba men are the fathers of those ugly-looking chimpanzee-faced women, that Yoruba men don't like to marry, but will rather be drooling over Igbo women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by Revealpanda: 11:42am On Jul 03
HilcomTech:

South East is the only region in Nigeria without a cosmopolitan city

Yes, there are a sprinkling of Hausas in South East but can you compare to the millions of Igbos in the north SS and SW?

Igbos are allowed to settle down and do their business in other regions without molestation. But same people will be persecuting other Nigerians in their midst

Indigenous people of SW, SS and North sell lands to Igbos without problems, but the reverse is the case with Igbos. They are fond of frustrating and persecuting strangers in their midst and it is a community thing.

Even Peter Obi was deporting northerners out of Anambra while he was governor

IIGB0S are the most hostile people in Nigeria and you know it.

Your attempts to argue this fact is very disgusting to say the least. You should rather advice your people to change their hostile ways

How is without a cosmopolitan state = not accommodating ?

Have you gone to buy a land in South East for development and got rejected?

Writing useless epistle without a single coherent point.

Trying to use Peter Obi as a scape goat.... Was it not Lagos state that deported some people to Osun state the other time...
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by HilcomTech(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03
Revealpanda:

How is without a cosmopolitan state = not accommodating ?

Have you gone to buy a land in South East for development and got rejected?

Writing useless epistle without a single coherent point.

Trying to use Peter Obi as a scape goat.... Was it not Lagos state that deported some people to Osun state the other time...

Yes. Not having a cosmopolitan city is a very strong indication of a hostile people and you know it but you only want to ridicule yourself by arguing it.

El-Rufai, Akeredolu, Kwankwaso, Tunubu, Zulum, Adeleke, Ganduje etc have always given commissioner appointments to Igbos.
Can you give me a list of the same that was reciprocated in south east?

State government appointments are given to qualified people irespective of state of origin in northern and most southern states except south east. I know many Igbos who worked in Kaduna and Lagos state civil service

Peter Obi even carried his own bigotry to another level by sacking Igbos from other states from Anambra state civil service
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by Cromagnon: 7:13pm On Jul 03
Fejoku:

It's a subtle attempt to court Ndigbo into forming a united southern front for their selfish benefit in 2027. Meanwhile, they're still destroying Igbo properties. This is the height of disrespect from them.
Ensure to debunk the deceitful narrative they're trying to promote with threads like this.
so ndigbo has not been selfish, from nzeogwu, to ironsi to azikiwe to ekuweme to òbí. Ndigbo have always partnered with the north and always got short end. But continue
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by HilcomTech(m): 11:16am On Jul 04
gidgiddy:

Didn't some Yoruba nation agitators want Oduduwa Republic? But a Yoruba man called Tinubu still became President anyway.

The point is that those of you who complain about Igbos have a choice. Support Igbos to go their way as Biafra, or take them however they are in Nigeria. But you can't have it both ways

You Nigerians already have Nigeria, but you are trooping to other countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany etc in droves

I'm yet to get Biafra, and you are talking about where I go in Nigeria? Laughable

I already have it both ways and more because:
1) We will rule over you in this country
2) We will not give you bialra
3) We will force you to live like civilized humans whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Jul 04
HilcomTech:

I already have it both ways and more because:
1) We will rule over you in this country
2) We will not give you bialra
3) We will force you to live like civilized humans whether you like it or not

Now you know why Nigeria will never be peaceful or progressive
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by HilcomTech(m): 11:53am On Jul 04
gidgiddy:

Now you know why Nigeria will never be peaceful or progressive

Where is Nnamdi Kanu now

I intentionally inserted item number 3 in my previous post to you
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On Jul 04
HilcomTech:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu now

I intentionally inserted item number 3 in my previous post to you

Nnamdi Kani is in detention and Nigeria has gotten harder for the common man since then and more insecurity

That's the story of Nigeria economy and insecurity will only get worse until the country will collapse, everyone will go their way, and peace will finally reign
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Love Marrying Themselves by HilcomTech(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kani is in detention and Nigeria has gotten harder for the common man since then and more insecurity

That's the story of Nigeria economy and insecurity will only get worse until the country will collapse, everyone will go their way, and peace will finally reign

Hahahaha grin
I really don't know what radio biafra is brainwashing you guys with but the reality on ground is that Igbos are insignificant politically and economically. That was why Buhari referred to them as dot in a cycle. That might not be the nicest way of saying it but it aptly describes you guys.

Economic recession is an international issue and even UK, Russia, South Africa, Kenya, Canada, US, France etc are all feeling it. How do you convince a rational thinking person that it was Nnamdi Kanu that brought about all of that recession in the UK, Russia, South Africa, Kenya, Canada, US, France etc?

In what way is killing fellow Igbos by IPOB making life harder for others?
Let me tell you what radio biafra will not tell you, the killings in the south east has caused igbos so much retrogression. We now know how unimportant they are. Igbos have fallen to such a low level they are now the laughing stock of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethnic Militia And The Future Of Democracy In Nigeria / Student Falls Asleep During Obama Speech / Boko Haram: One Year After, Can It Happen Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.