Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp (42503 Views)

Ex-konga CEO, Imudia Did Not Commit Suicide — Family / Ex-Konga CEO, Nick Imudia Reportedly Commits Suicide / Shoprite Shareholders Approve Ex-CEO’s $135 Million Share Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Basic(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02
cgniyi:

You made a great post but you lost me with the last part. Most of the surprise cases of suicide are from extroverts never showing signs of depression. Don't make that mistake that the friend joking and smiling with you today isn't going through anything. Talking from experience.
I get, but one of the cardinal signs of depression is pulling away into your shell and wanting to be alone. Another is losing interest totally in things you used to derive joy in while looking for comfort in things that technically don't bring it.

Also, anyone who is close and observant enough should be able to tell when an extrovert is merely faking it. He might go to places to force himself to be happy, but you'd see him unable to focus on a single thing for long.

2 Likes

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by tnerro1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02
Although we Dey say fear women, but u should try get one by your side. At least she for no let the guy jump when she realizes all the good things she will be deprived of if he jumps to his death
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Deicide: 1:59pm On Jul 02
What do they mean by sign of depression?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Babangidapikin: 2:01pm On Jul 02
It is still Nigerians you would meet at the other side ..so where are you rushing to ... simple 150 years you are tired and you want to live in eternity at the other side ....150 years that is like one micro seconds ...some of us would still beg to be reincarnated because we are bored with eternity...

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by greggng: 2:07pm On Jul 02
When most men that belong to occult wanna die ...they surprise many that believe in them . They die mysteriously to the surprise of many who think they are Saint. If you dey watch Nigerian movie you go see how there boss will tell them your time has come ...go and kill yourself...mind you they die when there life is sweeter .

2 Likes

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Bazztadewu: 2:07pm On Jul 02
He must have done ajitu sometime ago. He knew something, and what was that?,
He knew
Ah ah
Ah
Ajitu had come for him..a price he signed up to pay...he did ogume .no rip to waste .pls
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Sandralight(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02
tunjijones:
It's obvious the man killed himself.

What cld have been bothering him to push him to kill himself as the family claim that he did not show any signs of depression.

They shd check his phone, the answer might be in the phone.

Sometimes depression can be hidden especially if the person have made up his mind to kill himself, you will see him living his best life just before he commit the act or sometimes many people don't care about depressed people around them.

Many of us have lost our sense of emphaty and compassion, we are so self absorbed in our own life that whatever any other person is feeling is not our concern, you can put it Anyway you want to but love between families now is reducing.

Beginning of last year I was in a very bad state mentally, really depressed, every one of my relatives can see how I was but nobody cared, they were in their own world, now I don't blame anyone but it taught me a very big lesson that nobody will save you, you just have to save yourself.

When I started putting my life together that was when they started approaching me now, one even called to ask me how I was doing, saying she is happy I am better now and after the talk she finally said the reason she called and that was for me to help her with some money.

So basically she knows I was in a bad place but didn't bother to say a kind word or something but only showed concern when she want to get help from me lol

My point is many people don't care, you have to save yourself by yourself, you have to fight for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by hardbody: 2:16pm On Jul 02
FaceTanke:
Did he jump or he was jumped?

There is sha a jump, whether voluntary or involuntary

2 Likes

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by benjanny(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02
Which one are we taking?

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by BreconHills(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02
sweerychick:
Which do we believe now?

Believe the house help. 💯

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by BreconHills(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02
Homiesjinxbank:
sad This change regime is hitting everyone harder than hard.

Oh please!

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by RealityKings: 2:42pm On Jul 02
Could it had been someone else was in that shower with him

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Edusouls(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02
AdeCityzen:
Nick, why now? The family want to cover up before

Receive your judgement in Hell straight!
jesus Christ deputy, that says who enters heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Edusouls(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02
Looks like suicide shir

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Iyke1998(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02
Sultty:

maybe he's from edo. The land of witches and wizards
The matter tire me oo

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On Jul 02
fabolouz1:
The dotted lines are still missing , he was assassinated period .
who tolded you that?

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Deprincess4321(f): 3:25pm On Jul 02
Dis story jst b confusing me anyhw,,,RIP

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Jul 02
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by faceland: 3:57pm On Jul 02
More questions than answers.
So how did he die?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Skty: 4:11pm On Jul 02
Welcum:
Hmmm! Meaning he jumped out through the bathroom window or what?

Yes ..from the narration
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Yadaddy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02
This is more of a murder than a suicide case, assuming a CCTV was installed in every part of the apartment, a very close study of the CCTV for 1 or 2 months backward could show some body languages and facial expressions that could lead to the culprits. Don't ask me how, it can be done.

I'm trying to rule out the fact that depression is real and it can happen to anyone both big and small, and when it happens suicide is most likely the case, but as for I smell something fishy.

All his friends, Associates, family members whom he has been in contact with for the past 3 months. Check the diseased phone calls, chats and messages. There must be a clue. Then reconfirm when all his aids where employed. And the source where they came from.

Mtchew! Let me not waste my energy DSS didn't employ me. I would gone real far assuming they did, but Naija happened.
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Obierika(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02
CJStarz:
The house help knows too much.
Her story is porous.

Conspiracy theorist, what is so confusing to you about her story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Jeboy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02
The family is saying it's not suicide and they are not going for autopsy. Can you beat that?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by billyG(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02
Is he iz from Edo then it is possible he committed suicide no b witch & wizards land be that?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Belurved1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02
Let's just pick one.
sweerychick:
Which do we believe now?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Psoul(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02
Why would that man be this wicked to his family this way naa.
No body said you should not kill urslf if that is what u hv decided to do.
But, you should have given clue to ppl what led you to taking such a decision.

Now your family and friends will be living in that trauma for a long period.
The effect of this ur death will be the same as a family waking up one day and notice that a member of the family is missing.
The trauma of thinking if he is dead or alive somewhere is worst than just knowing that he is dead.
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02
tunjijones:
It's obvious the man killed himself.

What cld have been bothering him to push him to kill himself as the family claim that he did not show any signs of depression.

They shd check his phone, the answer might be in the phone.

The family members were not living with him, when was the last time they saw him before his death?
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02
CJStarz:
The house help knows too much.
Her story is porous.
What too much did you read from her story other than her interaction with her boss? Not like she mentioned anything about what he was going through

Obierika:

Conspiracy theorist, what is so confusing to you about her story?

Don't mind him
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by lizzywilliams40(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02
To do money rituals is not good
See a man that used his manhood for rituals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUXdQNwoxT0
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by kushe: 7:42pm On Jul 02
This is quite simple a story.
A man commits suicide and people argue that it must have been murder because he held a decent corporate position or is currently an entrepreneur.
What makes people assume he was wealthy?
His Konga job or his Lekki apartment ?
Or is it the company he was running before his demise ?
Unfortunately most people are not educated enough to know the difference between great cash flow and a high networth.
Executives,entertainers,influencers,athletes yahoo boys have great cash flow. Big money coming in in short intervals,but wealth is built over time either by inheritance or great investments.
Many of the above I mentioned are going to go broke. Executives who blow money and forget that they don't own the company and secondly one day they will retire,are in for a rude awakening.
There is nothing new under the sun and so the craze of money,money money in Nigeria happened in black America with the success of black music in the 60s and 70s. In the 80s and 90s black athletes started making a killing and with the rise of hip hop in the 90s so many young black people became millionaires,but the common denominator is that 90% of these new millionaires lost their fortune.
Depression, drug use and suicide became a common narrative following this cultural tragedy
Nigeria is experiencing a drug epidemic,a terrible economy,and thanks to instagram and WhatsApp groups,the pressure to be seen to be doing well has never been higher.
All we talk about now is money or the lack of it.
Everybody laughs at the skits and the podcast highlights,but those seemingly subtle points are killing an entire generation inside.
Unfortunately if people don't release themselves from the pressure to conform, we might be reading more of these kinds of stories in the not too distant future.

1 Like

Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by chudez0147(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02
grin
efighter:
I dey mind my business.

I have done things in life that made me realize that this life is more than we see
What have you done before
Re: How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp by Gbogbowa: 10:42pm On Jul 02
So the bathroom window has no burglary?that maid and the friend should be investigated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.