Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree (285 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by DonXavi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02
"Performing at the London stadium was the biggest 1-minute of my career !! Thanks Burna Boy. Burna Boy paid me $100k to perform for 1-minute and still paid for my flight to and from London." Sabinus

"When Burna Boy called me to come perform at the London Stadium, I thought he was jokîng and I just lãughed. But I was shõcked when he called me 2 days to the show and said "My bro, pack your bags because a private jet is gonna pick you up tomorrow." That was when I believed that he was actually serious so I ironed my favorite blue shirt and black trouser with my expensive shoe and packed a few things. On that day, I went to the airport and his private jet picked me up as promised. That was actually the first day I ever got into a private jet for free. When we got to London, I thought that maybe I was gonna perform at the after party but Burna Boy told me that I was gonna open the stage for him. When I came out before 80k people, I almost lõst conscîousness because I've never performed before such a huge audience. Burna Boy paid me handsomely. I will always be grateful to Burna Boy." Sabinus

Comedian Sabinus appreciates Burna boy for giving a boost to his career.

Re: Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by DonXavi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02
We are what we are because of other people.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by Finegirl734(f): 12:45pm On Jul 02
Minding my business this month
Re: Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by Sonnobax15(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02
lipsrsealed
A very good typical example of--'"We rise by lifting others up"
Re: Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by dawnomike(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02
Nice gesture from Bro. Burna to Broda Sabinus
Re: Comedian Sabinus Appreciates Burna Boy For Giving A Boost To His Caree by Thundafireseun: 1:01pm On Jul 02
150 million in one minute

Baba God remember me oh lord

(1) (Reply)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards / How To Choose A Good Stock / Nigerian Lawmakers Need Psychological Evaluation- Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.