Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment (25499 Views)

India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport / Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Exousiang01(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:
E get why I no fit support APC government.
They have succeeded in ruining the destinies of our youths via bad governance.

You may argue that hardship won't make one steal or commit some crimes if he/she ois not a criminal but I tell you that so many people are being induced into criminality by hardship.

Only God will save our youths!!

Igbos started dealing drugs before APC was created.
You see that he said a family member gave him, na family thing, this his trip was the initiation trip thays why the trip is just N300k,
if he had succeeded boom them for upgrade am na family business.

How many times do you hear about other tribes getting caught with these hard drugs na them.

Its got nothing to do with APC.
Igbos were dealing drugs even during yhe military or are you saying they were not the same tribe carrying drugs when PDP was in power. Or are you saying all the igbo drug dealers would have stopped if Obi became president...

You are just a typical Igbo man doing what you folks do best.
You defend your evil acts and blame others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by GenFunction: 2:47pm On Jul 02
Again o

3 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:47pm On Jul 02
spiceadole:
FREEMAN that is not free.

He only wanted to develop India.
Na wa o

He will now be addressed as Convict Freeman

What a paradoxical situation

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by HydraFeeds(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02
YorubaForum:
What about these ones who Excreted 150 wraps from their anus? we didn't see the news on frontpage (30th June)... Ohhh, I guess because they are yorubas? Bigotries.

Eweduland.com

it’s on front page ,no room for criminality.

5 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Izuchukwu70: 2:48pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:

You may argue that hardship won't make one steal or commit some crimes if he/she is not a criminal but I tell you that so many people are being induced into criminality by hardship.

Sharap. The menace of the drug trafficking has actually reduced. It was more before APC. Fo you want me to start with all the Hollywood actors caught for trafficking years ago? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:48pm On Jul 02
CrushObituaries:
Peter girigory OBItuary people

That one will soon come and demand that they release all drug dealers in prison.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Goodvibes007: 2:48pm On Jul 02
SonofLagos:
Ogbonna was arrested on Sunday 31st March while attempting to board his flight to Delhi, India via Doha on Qatar Airways, with a Liberian international passport, bearing the name: Carr Bismark. He was taken for body scan, which tested positive for ingestion of illicit drugs.

Hahaha typical Osu flatty grin why am I not surprised,the fool had to deny his heritage and claim another name because them don cast already grin just they same way they all want to claim Obodo Lagos…they have nothing to be proud of coming from that cursed barren region😂😂This is the only thing they are good at, ndi drug traffickers, make the idiot go chop small watery bean for inside cage….shameless pigs
That's how they use the names of other tribes to commit tribe. One was caught on lagos recently. He is from Abia state but using a Yoruba name as alias.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:49pm On Jul 02
oladipuposadeeq:
I don't believe its 300k I believe its way more than a million self.

For less than 900grams?

Abeg shift.

They paid him $200 equivalent and a one way ticket flight to India for him to continue developing .

Desperation full that Una side.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by KingCold: 2:49pm On Jul 02
Nigerians need to be banned in numerous countries, this exactly the same thing they do in South Africa
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by OgidiHerbals2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02
Nawa o
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:50pm On Jul 02
RealityKings:

No way. Sometimes leniency solve the problem

So that they can come out and try their luck again?

No.

They deserve to face firing squad .
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:52pm On Jul 02
anonymous1759:
This dude and his kinsmen are the ones shouting drug lord drug lord all the time while They’re the masters of the game unopposed.

The drug game keeps the yeast from starving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Chetas81(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02
Peterobiisathie:

Why this Marwa hate these people to this extent?
shame on your comments shithole citizen
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Chetas81(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02
RealityKings:
Most of the laws on drugs trafficking needs to be reviewed
die by hanging maybe

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by SonofLagos: 2:54pm On Jul 02
Goodvibes007:

That's how they use the names of other tribes to commit tribe. One was caught on lagos recently. He is from Abia state but using a Yoruba name as alias.
crime is very potent in their DNA….they carry it everywhere they go.

3 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:54pm On Jul 02
Okechinwadike:
you only hate someone that is more than you, eg. in school that guy wey Sabi book everyone hate am. we igbos are ahead of Una as long as Nigeria is concern. keep hating dude

Lolz.

Freeman is now a convict over mere $200 courier fee.

Keep decieving yourselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by commoditiesnig: 2:57pm On Jul 02
Wow.. Honestly I wonder how people swallow these "things" at the detriment of their lives. Guys get mind o. shocked
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02
ChiefJusticeFuc:

For less than 900grams?

Abeg shift.

They paid him $200 equivalent and a one way ticket flight to India for him to continue developing .

Desperation full that Una side.
I was just wondering why someone would take such risk for 300k and at the end if things don't go well he might spend like 15 years in prison, it just doesn't make sense besides which desperation dey your side I don't the worth of the drugs he conveyed e be like say you know am because this one wey you talk say $200 & a ticket back to naija I dey suspect you 😂
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by YorubaForum: 2:58pm On Jul 02
HydraFeeds:
it’s on front page ,no room for criminality.
Which frontpage, lies.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by SonofLagos: 2:58pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:

You may argue that hardship won't make one steal or commit some crimes if he/she is not a criminal but I tell you that so many people are being induced into criminality by hardship.

see them,they always finda way to justify there crime and blame it on anyone but them just because it was committed by his shameless bloda sad honestly you lot are a lost cause, totally shameless cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by sekundosekundo: 2:59pm On Jul 02
anonymous1759:
This dude and his kinsmen are the ones shouting drug lord drug lord all the time while They’re the masters of the game unopposed.

Where's Kyari?
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:00pm On Jul 02
RealityKings:

No way. Sometimes leniency solve the problem

Leniency doesn't solve shit.

The case of one Ibo drug peddler who was facing trial and was on bail for drug pushing that was arrested with a Beninoise passport and fake name who attempted to smuggle drugs pass security at MMA2 comes to mind.

The judge immediately handed the criminal a life sentence when he was arraigned by the NDLEA for attempting to smuggle drugs while still on trial for drug dealing.

South Africa has very lenient drug laws and that's why these vermins are rushing to SA to constitute serious nuisance .

The only applicable and appropriate punishment for drug peddlers is death sentence or a life sentence.

This will go a long way in discouraging those drug dealers to have a rethink.

Their activities are totally destructive not only to countries they export or import drugs into but also to our own collective image as a nation.

Have them face a firing squad and bill their relatives for the cost of the execution and disposal of their corpse.
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by RealityKings: 3:01pm On Jul 02
ChiefJusticeFuc:

So that they can come out and try their luck again?
No.
They deserve to face firing squad .

Everyone deserves a second chance
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by RealityKings: 3:02pm On Jul 02
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Leniency doesn't solve shit.

The case of one Ibo drug peddler who was facing trial and was on bail for drug pushing that was arrested with a Beninoise passport and fake name who attempted to smuggle drugs pass security at MMA2 comes to mind.

The judge immediately handed the criminal a life sentence when he was arraigned by the NDLEA for attempting to smuggle drugs while still on trial for drug dealing.

South Africa has very lenient drug laws and that's why these vermins are rushing to SA to constitute serious nuisance .

The only applicable and appropriate punishment for drug peddlers is death sentence or a life sentence.

This will go a long way in discouraging those drug dealers to have a rethink.

Their activities are totally destructive not only to countries they export or import drugs into but also to our own collective image as a nation.

Have them face a firing squad and bill their relatives for the cost of the execution and disposal of their corpse.

Wow thanks for enlightening me. I have learnt few things
Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:03pm On Jul 02
RealityKings:

Everyone deserves a second chance

If you like give these criminals a hundred second chances , they will still go back to drug trade.

Their greed and materialism will always see them return to drug pushing or another criminal venture.

Any one who can see drug business as a viable means of hustle can do any crime .

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by FuckOsuPigs: 3:04pm On Jul 02
YorubaForum:
What about these ones who Excreted 150 wraps from their anus? we didn't see the news on frontpage (30th June)... Ohhh, I guess because they are yorubas? Bigotries.

Eweduland.com

E no hard nah, go and create Akpuland.com🤣

4 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by Krankhead: 3:04pm On Jul 02
Joy2dworldxyz:

So it's ApC thatakws him to into deug. Someone that drug is in his DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:05pm On Jul 02
SonofLagos:
see them,they always finda way to justify there crime and blame it on anyone but them just because it was committed by his shameless bloda sad honestly you lot are a lost cause, totally shameless cool

They are truly shameless.

Thank God for internet and their ever Cho Cho.

They have really redpilled about themselves and their collective pysche just from their stupid posts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by wellmax(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02
YorubaForum:

Eweduland.com

Shameless bigot. Always defending criminals. All your brothers will end up in jail.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:09pm On Jul 02
faceland:

The fact he is negro in India, he is already a suspect.

If he comes out of jail alive, he would have a PhD in "inhumanity" from what they would do to him.

He was arrested on his way to India by the NDLEA who secured his life conviction.

2 Likes

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by bizbro: 3:10pm On Jul 02
Freeman Dey go jail 😂

1 Like

Re: India-bound Drug Trafficker Bags 25 Years Imprisonment by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:12pm On Jul 02
KingCold:
Nigerians Biafrans need to be banned in numerous countries, this exactly the same thing they do in South Africa

Fixed ya post for you for free.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.