Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) (34504 Views)

Checkout The Price Of Wike Outfit (picture) / Wike's Outfit This Morning (photos) / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by JikSneh: 8:08pm On Jul 02
Wicked yaríba wike
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Klington: 8:09pm On Jul 02
ekeneokwologu:
If only you know the worth of what he’s wearing you won’t call him mechanic. Over 2k Euro

What has got to do with anything??

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Klington: 8:11pm On Jul 02
Kobicove:
That's a designer's outfit with a price tag of around $1,500 but I see it's giving a lot of people sleepless nights grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02
hriwura:
grin grin if Wike lays hands on this pastor
I pity am but him no mention name sha.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by emnite(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02
oluwaseyi0:
anyone that really believes that wike cloth is that expensive is a brainless or brainwashed idiot

My brothers knack am fake aba made shebi him wan dey whine us better MECHANIC WIKE
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Forumites: 8:16pm On Jul 02
Wike looks so sick.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by kelly72: 8:17pm On Jul 02
A motor park tout who is so insecure and afraid of life after power. That's how you know big thieves, they never want to leave the scene and are always looking to impose a stooge, lest their hidden criminal activities come to light.

As a bull in the China shop, he has imposed his own stooge but his immaturity and intemperate nature led him to even dictate to the stooge when to Bleep his wife and when not to.

Politically, this tout has kissed the dust in Rivers State., no matter how much violence he visits on Rivers in the next election.

Even those who see "glitches" on the IReV server in the midnight of election day may be hard put to help him.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Wilian22: 8:17pm On Jul 02
Make I no lie ...the thing no even fine.

When you get stinking rich you waste money anyhow.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Menclothing1: 8:18pm On Jul 02
Just say you can’t afford it nothing wrong on how he rich it
That your suit like bricklayer doing freedom
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Finegirl734(f): 8:18pm On Jul 02
Lol
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by omodelesunky(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02
E enter no be small.....
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02
Quest7777:

Even if na designers, the dress no just fit Wike.

No be say e no just fit am. Whether na VERSACE or not, the dress just razz. Na bush man dress.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02
ekeneokwologu:
If only you know the worth of what he’s wearing you won’t call him mechanic. Over 2k Euro

Its a silly tasteless outfit and moreso, most innapropriate for his role.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Bambam321(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02
Tjra:
Who be this one?

What the heck is "Popular Activist"? Tell us what the Nigg* does for a living.

Keep quiet
Mr Akinnola is a popular activist who is well known for his stance on issues...nah u no sabi am

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by VirginOlosho: 8:35pm On Jul 02
This is the real boogeyman

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Jul 02
Everybody na activist
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 8:52pm On Jul 02
Kobicove:
That's a designer's outfit with a price tag of around $1,500 but I see it's giving a lot of people sleepless nights grin

The one Wike wore, is not anywhere near that. He may have paid that, but whoever purchased it for him bought the Turkish knock-off
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 8:54pm On Jul 02
ekeneokwologu:

Na the fake na hin Wike wear o. Go look at the stitching on the left sleeve of the original and compare it with Wike's fake nonsense
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 8:54pm On Jul 02
emnite:

My brothers knack am fake aba made shebi him wan dey whine us better MECHANIC WIKE

trust me he doesn't pay 20 percent of what bloggers want us to believe

some people are just purporting nonsense
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02
Had it been the man mentioned Nnewi mechanic, Ohaneze and its IPOB wannabe would have turned Nigeria to Gaza with their tears by now better still seek for an apology.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 8:58pm On Jul 02
Angelfrost:
There is absolutely no correlation or resemblance between Wike's outfit and those of Lagos auto mechanics.

If you wan troll, still try use better analogies.

Long blue overall? Yeah that's what a lot of Lag mechanics wear
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by CHAQUR: 8:58pm On Jul 02
Normally, I don't think Wike himself has such vast knowledge about high class fashion...but I belive he has a dealer. For the sake of the that, I beg Nigerians to calm down. These comments could make someone lose his supply contract. The life of the dealer matters.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Captainero: 9:00pm On Jul 02
No blame the wannabe activist, Guy no sabi fashion..village man want use Wike to trend.
hisexcellency34:
He said Wike dressed like Lagos mechanic after Wike vowed to ensure that FCT Senator, Ireti Kingibe is not returned in 2027.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mhXy82jnAtFEHtzY/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 9:00pm On Jul 02
Forumites:
Wike looks so sick.

He doesn't "look" sick. He is definitely sick and I'm not talking mental or some kind of kolo illness. Possibly some kind of kidney illness

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Paul6742: 9:01pm On Jul 02
:-

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by ShadowMarking: 9:05pm On Jul 02
😆
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by dododawa1: 9:14pm On Jul 02
Yoruba and mouth

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by BabaHenry(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02
Tjra:
Who be this one?

What the heck is "Popular Activist"? Tell us what the Nigg* does for a living.
Another Apc E-rat spotted !!!
Continue your asslicking

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by faceland: 9:19pm On Jul 02
You have started wearing his hitler mustache just like buhari in his young pre 2015 era.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by loffyloffy: 9:28pm On Jul 02
hisexcellency34:
He said Wike dressed like Lagos mechanic after Wike vowed to ensure that FCT Senator, Ireti Kingibe is not returned in 2027.

1, Akinola is so popular that this is the first time I'm hearing about him.

2, When Wike chose this outfit, he knew you all would be talking about it for the next month...and you all are proving him right.

3, Wike has been a local government chairman, federal minister twice, and governor twice. Please wake me up when Akinola wins a local government councilorship election.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Amah70: 9:39pm On Jul 02
hisexcellency34:

For a minister who is not from Abuja senatorial district to vow that the Senator representing Abuja senatorial district will not return to the Senate, is already a sing that the minister is mentally handicapped.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:41pm On Jul 02
😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? / Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW

Viewing this topic: nasstil, 004gist, sanchymike, Nwaiyoo, hisgrace090, FuckTheMod, SAMAYODELE(m), patrickkkk, OmoNla99 and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.