Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,945 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) (54243 Views)

Checkout The Price Of Wike Outfit (picture) / Wike's Outfit This Morning (photos) / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Amah70: 9:42pm On Jul 02
Lambasta:
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should please drop hint.

You don't know where the Police station is wherever you are?
Scam detected.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02
Even the Rivers he has lost it. He is just a tyrant suffering from personality disorder

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02
Is he trying to say that Lagos mechanics are crazy or what? or that Lagos mechanics are wears dresses?

What exactly is his forking point?
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by VinnyBaba: 9:47pm On Jul 02
Angelfrost:
There is absolutely no correlation or resemblance between Wike's outfit and those of Lagos auto mechanics.

If you wan troll, still try use better analogies.

Funny Enough, I just Discovered you are the ONLY person that made a Sensible comment. πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘

because that Outfit does not look like one for Mechanics. πŸ˜’

And Honestly the Outfit too, does NOT look bad on him.🀨
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Bazztadewu: 10:05pm On Jul 02
I dey find this shoe abeg.platinum fubu

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Zony94: 10:19pm On Jul 02
wicked dem don finish u ooo how many jeans trousers can you see in his agbada
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by ibechris(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02
Finegirl734:
Trying to mind my business grin

I came to check if u are fine...
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by omooba05: 10:31pm On Jul 02
I use to be with wike but this one shock me
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Maliqcious: 10:36pm On Jul 02
Tjra:
Who be this one?

What the heck is "Popular Activist"? Tell us what the Nigg* does for a living.
He activates
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Shikini: 10:37pm On Jul 02
Truth
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02
This game go sweet oo. Wike will soon fire back. Someone looks like. a chameleon
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by BucketHat(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02
This face looks familiar πŸ€”

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by bal4real: 12:19am On Jul 03
Cmanforall:
grin
Why is he attacking Wike?

Meanwhile, who wore it better?

Like for the Green guy, and share for Wike

Be like say Wike the mechanic born the guy. The guy resembles wike
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:52am On Jul 03
77up:
Small children like Obidi.ots and the likes of that social media trolls.

I won't be surprised if come back in the few months to praise same Wike he's trolling now.
that should tell you we have nothing personal against him, if he does well, we'll praise him, if he does bad we'll criticise him, nothing personal, just his behaviour
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by HeavenShield: 2:12am On Jul 03
Mafians put belt on their chest, not their waist. Their chest is their waist. Am I even making sense?
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 3:50am On Jul 03
No be lie..

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by purples25(f): 4:28am On Jul 03
He's a public figure, he should employ a personal stylist privately who will pick his clothes and assess him before he goes out. I'm sure he can afford it. Just to avoid things like this.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by seanery: 4:49am On Jul 03
Thos talk enter well
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by wirinet(m): 6:05am On Jul 03
VinnyBaba:

Funny Enough, I just Discovered you are the ONLY person that made a Sensible comment. πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘

because that Outfit does not look like one for Mechanics. πŸ˜’

And Honestly the Outfit too, does NOT look bad on him.🀨
That is somebody's daddy or even granddaddy for god sake. To make matters worse, he is a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is dressing like a teenager who just hit some cash and need to showoff. The only thing missing is bling-bling and we will mistake him for a rapper.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by vibratingpenis: 6:20am On Jul 03
jyz200:
Wike the wicked producer grin
The way igbos hate this niqqa eh grin
Only few of us can remember the origin of the hatred , I remember when the niqqa was giving them woto woto in rivers when they want to enforce their useless sit at home

This one just wan use wike trend ni

Pain pain pain
But Shey you know one dead mad Igbo man is greater than the pig prophet mohammed and the mad rabid insane dustbin bingo and eVen allah can survive on sucking wike's preeq
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Btruth: 6:32am On Jul 03
Be like this Wike no get mirror for house ooo .....πŸ€”
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Archworld(m): 6:55am On Jul 03
hisexcellency34:
He said Wike dressed like Lagos mechanic after Wike vowed to ensure that FCT Senator, Ireti Kingibe is not returned in 2027.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mhXy82jnAtFEHtzY/?mibextid=oFDknk

You wey no wear designers you fit die before am .
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by tsnoop(m): 7:05am On Jul 03
Haaa Lagos mechanic keh

Check our profile for super clean cars n original electronics
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Reelmii: 7:45am On Jul 03
The cloth fine, na wike no stand well🀣🀣🀣
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by daglishbaba: 8:58am On Jul 03
EreluRoz:
Everyone is now an activist including that clout chaser called verydarkblackman

Baba is a retired lawyer, one of the prominent people who fought hard for the democracy we now enjoy. Baba have many adopted children in tertiary institutions around the country. Over 10publications to his name about Nigeria and pre Democracy struggles. He's an ally of Gani Fawehinmi.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:18am On Jul 03
wirinet:

That is somebody's daddy or even granddaddy for god sake. To make matters worse, he is a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is dressing like a teenager who just hit some cash and need to showoff. The only thing missing is bling-bling and we will mistake him for a rapper.

Thank you jaare! VinnyBaba must be a teenager.
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by DangoteIvy: 1:28pm On Jul 03
flokii:

Over loud o.. I had to look at the pictures then burst laugh.
Politics is not for small children.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Techvillz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03
If e didn't de, e didnt de!

Low competition Keywords with DIf you need Low competition Keywords with Decent monthly Search volume let me do keywords research for you and get you low competition keywords you can rank for even if your blog is new or has little Authority.

If your website or blog is also ranking several keywords on google and you still want to do other keywords research and add to your arsenal, I will do that for you too

Whether your DA or organic traffic is low or moderate, Each keyword data is gotten directly from real-time google data, so they're 99% accurate.

zeho ate, zeho, seesx too too, 3,816,8ecent monthly Search volume

Re: Richard Akinnola Slams Wike's Outfit (Photo) by Vickieolsen(f): 8:22pm On Jul 03
Looking like the real BABA BLUE.😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly / Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.