Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,711 members, 7,930,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise (945 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Bookhub: 5:31pm On Jul 02
There is a girl I am working on lately I told her I would love to have a relationship with her and she said no that she doesn't want it ,so I decided to quit and face front but she keeps coming back to me holding my hands and giving me greenlight to continue but I don't really know what to do if to continue or drop the chase forever because from experience it seems to be a very long journey chasing a hard to get woman

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Proserpina: 5:41pm On Jul 02
You are working on her? Are you a Potter?

9 Likes

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Bookhub: 5:43pm On Jul 02
Proserpina:

Maybe grin
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Proserpina: 5:45pm On Jul 02
Bookhub:

Maybe grin
Why are you working on a lady? grin
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by madone: 6:05pm On Jul 02
Give her time she wants you as a friend first bf becoming a lover. Don't rush her cos there are ladies like dat. Mind you your opening sentence makes you appear like a player. If you appear thay way to her you may not move forward to the permanent site with her.
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Ever8090: 6:35pm On Jul 02
You are working on a girl...says soo much about you...

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by StillDtruth: 6:43pm On Jul 02
Bookhub:
There is a girl I am working on lately I told her I would love to have a relationship with her and she said no that she doesn't want it ,so I decided to quit and face front but she keeps coming back to me holding my hands and giving me greenlight to continue but I don't really know what to do if to continue or drop the chase forever because from experience it seems to be a very long journey chasing a hard to get woman

Man pull.lation!

When would you people learn that women kill you from within?

6 Likes

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by LordYon08: 7:09pm On Jul 02
Carry her go cenema then hotel. She no sabi say yes
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Klinxmanz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02
madone:
Give her time she wants you as a friend first bf becoming a lover. Don't rush her cos there are ladies like dat. Mind you your opening sentence makes you appear like a player. If you appear thay way to her you may not move forward to the permanent site with her.
Give her which time?, she be loan app?, una get strength to dey chase ladies oo, i neva see where person say "chase heavenly race" even if na usman bolt, me take all dis measures 4 my fellow human being chai, men ntoor!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by madone: 7:25pm On Jul 02
Klinxmanz:
Give her which time?, she be loan app?, una get strength to dey chase ladies oo, i neva see where person say "chase heavenly race" even if na usman bolt, me take all dis measures 4 my fellow human being chai, men ntoor!!!
grin she really needs time to think thing thru. Of ahe wan be woth a Nigga. You sef think am make kne random gitl ask you out make you see if you just say yes. For your mjnd now your say whats there shebi na knck you go knack.
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Klinxmanz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02
madone:
grin she really needs time to think thing thru. Of ahe wan be woth a Nigga. You sef think am make kne random gitl ask you out make you see if you just say yes. For your mjnd now your say whats there shebi na knck you go knack.
Chairman i no dey do knacking things cos i no be carpenter, lol one girl been invite me one time like dat make i lap em house alone, as i just open my gate won commot, na i just see one boy wey wear polo pass captioned: protect ur future, hiv is real" na i just go inside back sleep tell the babe say i no well, i no fit come.
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Error401: 7:40pm On Jul 02
Bookhub:
fuckkk her
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Klinxmanz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02
Error401:
fuckkk her
bad boy that goes straight to the point, oga fucking no be achievement!
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02
Bookhub:

what she is doing to you is the same as the below....

1 Like

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Ballzproblemm: 8:54pm On Jul 02
she wan put you in fwb zone, only that you won't see her kitty

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Tightpussy2024(f): 10:44pm On Jul 02
Proserpina:
oga is in love.
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Error401: 7:40am On Jul 03
Klinxmanz:
bad boy that goes straight to the point, oga fucking no be achievement!
no it’s not. Just Bleep her and the relationship will be defined automatically. She will be the one to ask for relationship after a good fuccckk
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Macnnoli4(m): 9:34am On Jul 03
Give her attention for 2-3 months and ask again, if she says no again then tell her to leave you alone. I wish girls say more of something like "give me more time to think about it" than "I am not interested", it makes things less complicated.
Re: She Says She Doesn't Want A Relationship By Her Actions Speak Otherwise by Nicepoker(m): 10:26am On Jul 03
Work harder on her grin maybe your best isn't good enough. grin yeye boy.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Idea Age To A Lady To Get Married / My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week / Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.