Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,339 members, 7,910,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Is Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus (678 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05
MaxInDHouse:

Answer the simple question.

Which of the churches in Christendom is really practicing what Jesus taught?

You said all the churches in Christendom makes up Christianity but Jesus prayed for his disciples to have the same line of thought. John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

Are you saying Jesus' prayer wasn't

answered? smiley

All of them
Re: Who Is Jesus by Iamanoited: 6:23pm On Jul 05
JESUS IS THE LIGHT, GOODNESS AND THE LIFE OF THE WORLD AND IN US HUMANS.
Re: Who Is Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05
sonmvayina:

All of them
What do you mean? smiley
Re: Who Is Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05
Janosky:

What you claimed you get right in Christendom is in the screenshots.
*Sexual molestation of minors in Christendom.

*Christendom covering up Sexual molestation & abuse of minors.

*Your gods of men & sheeples serving jail terms for the crime you are WAILING about JW's.

MUMU Hypocrite.
grin grin

The screenshots shows sexual abused and raping raging in your kingdom hall by your elders you said are getting it right. You are a SILLY HYPOCRITE for thinking you're getting things right in your occult JW's religion by sexually abusing the minors

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 10:53pm On Jul 05
MaxInDHouse:

With this it's obvious you don't understand the Bible but let me answer for the benefit of other followers of this thread.
Psalms 14:1 says:

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalms 14:1

The verse isn't referring to someone who openly declared his stand regarding the existence of God but most people who have a form of godly devotion yet proving false to His powers! 2Timothy 3:5

So many religionists are atheists in their hearts but openly they are declaring they know God it's only God who can read hearts that knows they don't believe He exists!

Go back to your hall and brainwashed them with false teaching as NO sane Christian take you JW's occultist people serious for twisting the word of God

What St. Paul says of idolaters is equally true of atheists. Their foolish heart is darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they show that they are become fools, utterly destitute of true wisdom, as devoid of reason as of grace. They are corrupt in practice as well as principle. “Infidelity is the beginning of sin, folly the foundation of infidelity, and the heart the seat of both.” jorne. There is none, None of the fools here spoken of, and none of mankind by nature, none without supernatural grace; that doeth good from a right principle, to a right end, and in a right spirit. None of their actions are really and thoroughly good and pleasing to God. For if some of them be good, as to the matter of them, as when they do an act of justice or charity; yet those actions are corrupt in their principles or ends, not being performed out of love to God, and a conscientious desire and care to please him, or with a view to his glory, for then they would do other good actions as well as these: but in hypocrisy, or vain glory, or for some other sinister and unworthy design.

MaxInDHouse:

Since you don't know how to face the atheist i will stop responding to you and deliver my message before leaving the thread as for knocking on doors and gates that's Jesus' order {Matthew 10:11-13} and mind you most people in his time also believe he is teaching nonsense! John 10:20

Thanks for your time! smiley.

I welcomed any run away tactic you wish to imply. I confronted you regard your condemnation write up of we the children of God.

May peace locate you!

Thanks for your time likewise

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47am On Jul 06
SharonLoveth:

NO sane Christian take you JW's occultist people serious.

We weren't sent to convert holy ones like you {Mark 2:17} rather we we sent to fish out {Mark 1:17} the lost sheep of the house of faith {Matthew 10:6} these ones are Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics and so on, they are worried about the deplorable condition of the house of faith so they walked away but when we find them we will take them back home! Luke 15:24

So Madam Sharon we aren't sent to you that's why we always try to avoid people like you who are Holy! smiley

Re: Who Is Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 1:10am On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

We weren't sent to convert holy ones like you {Mark 2:17} rather we we sent to fish out {Mark 1:17} the lost sheep of the house of faith {Matthew 10:6} these ones are Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics and so on, they are worried about the deplorable condition of the house of faith so they walked away but when we find them we will take them back home! Luke 15:24

So Madam Sharon we aren't sent to you that's why we always try to avoid people like you who are Holy! smiley

Take care of yourself
Re: Who Is Jesus by jaephoenix(m): 1:23am On Jul 10
Egemeole:
Jesus the Only Son of God came to this world, died at the cross at Calvary and was raised from death on the 3rd day.
Faith in Jesus is the only way to be free from sin, it's guilt and hardness.
Believe on Jesus.
Its a common Latin American name
Re: Who Is Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01am On Jul 10
SharonLoveth:

Take care of yourself
Our God is in charge of that! John 17:15 wink
Re: Who Is Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13
MaxInDHouse:

Our God is in charge of that! John 17:15 wink

You mean your Jw's god is in charge of your confusion and ignorance?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13
Renewedstrength:
absolutely they need him.

I am not gay...

I like babes....
Re: Who Is Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13
SharonLoveth:

You mean your Jw's god is in charge of your confusion and ignorance?
Whatever you say ma! 1Peter 3:13-15smiley
Re: Who Is Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13
Whether Jesus is real or not
Existed or not..

Does he really matter? My candid answer is NO.

I think he was created as a distraction and as a control measure for those who could not think for themselves. Basically to control the population.

Anybody who can think knows he is useless in our earthly journey..The authors of the Bible might have put some wisdom in his mouth but none the less he is useless. Any body who makes the mistake of worshipping him is committing idolatry...

God did promise to send the Jews a Messiah, a man, nonetheless as a Messiah is somebody who is anointed in the service of God. Anointed with a special oil kept in the ark of the covenant. Not a demi God.

I will open a thread soon and enlighten us on the "Narrow road" only few finds it.

I have found it...I will gladly share it.
Re: Who Is Jesus by johnw47: 2:40am On Jul 15
Janosky:
What you claimed you get right in Christendom is in the screenshots.
Sexual molestation of minors in Christendom.
Christendom covering up Sexual molestation & abuse of minors.
Your gods of men & sheeples serving jail terms for the crime you are WAILING about JW's.
MUMU Hypocrite.
grin grin

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

very dum one, you still don't know that Christianity and Christendom means the same
your leaders teach confusion and lies, and you swallow it up, of course

Christendom
1. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history.
2. an obsolete word for Christianity.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 9:43am On Jul 15
This is for you all in JW's occultist religion/gathering! Revelation 22:19

MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you say ma! 1Peter 3:13-15smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Jul 15
SharonLoveth:
This is for you all in JW's occultist religion/gathering! Revelation 22:19
Whatever you say ma! 1Peter 3:13-15 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would Christians Do About Tiktaalic? Are They Gonna Undiscover It ? / My Name Is Macdove / Today's Rhema (uncommon Sense)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.