Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,682 members, 7,975,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? (669 Views)

Omokri Is Curious Why Obi Hasnโ€™t Condemned 30-day Lockdown Declared By IPOB / Hereโ€™s Why Obi Is Going To London On Monday โ€“ Labour Party / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Yourprick: 4:15pm On Jul 03
Is obi from the UK or he wants to do payback

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 4:17pm On Jul 03
Hahahaha

Nuclear reactor no wan gree rest oo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by CyrusVI(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03
Obi should rest
He already lost credibility at home, does he wanna lose it over there too?

Or he's doing this cause he was detained and deported from the U.K under this administration?? Thats chidlish of him

Get a life, PityObi

6 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Tochi3(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03
helinues:
Hahahaha

.. cheesy grin

..hellanuis.. where are the acheivements of your first darling daddy poo'hari..whom today you are blaming for the failures of the certificate forger.. before you finally Show us the emilokan acheivements of your current daddy Thief'nubu after 1 year in Office.. grin

..Nairalanders now know the reason you are unemployed..false sense of judgement..

..is PO one of the acheivement of Thief'nubu ?

cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Revealpanda: 4:41pm On Jul 03
The vultures don assemble above. grin

Like they're so predictable.... They no the use eyes see Obi threads ๐Ÿ˜‚.

They claim say he lost election but yet they're the ones pained and bitter

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Borrow222: 4:43pm On Jul 03
Yourprick:
cry
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by pharmagba: 4:45pm On Jul 03
CyrusVI:
Obi should rest

Or he's doing this cause he was detained and deported from the U.K under this administration?? Thats chidlish of him

Get a life, PityObi
If Obi indeed said this, it means he is not wise at all.

Even if Labour wins, which is likely in the England, Obi will still lose credibility aa a man without discretion.

3 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by GreyWolf01: 4:48pm On Jul 03
Obi is a permanent resident of the UK, not a nonentity like you are

2 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Finegirl734(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03
What's your business?
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by Mindlog: 5:25pm On Jul 03
CyrusVI:
Obi should rest

Get a life, PityObi

Get a good life!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

You mentioned Obi but Obi cannot mention you because you don't even exist in his imagination...by the way, I am voting Labour tomorrow morning even without Obi's prompting, the Conservatives sucks!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by DMerciful(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03
Obi is in LP. Labour is Labour
Yourprick:
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by DMerciful(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03
Unknown m1screantsl
CyrusVI:
Obi should rest

Get a life, PityObi
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by obi4eze(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03
Na Labour we dey vote na. Sunak don mess up and we want to kick him out eventhough some of us here no too dey convinced of Starmer.
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by WhizdomXX(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03
helinues:
Hahahaha

Do me I do you. Labour is already leading in the polls btw.
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:27pm On Jul 03
WhizdomXX:

Do me I do you. Labour is already leading in the polls btw.

Labour leading in UK but the labour union in Nigeria are just so useless

21 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:31pm On Jul 03
AyodeleBamidele:
Job, yes or no?

Where are your family members in this case now?

22 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by WhizdomXX(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03
helinues:

Labour leading in UK but the labour in Nigeria are just so useless
Knockout cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:37pm On Jul 03
AyodeleBamidele:
All my family members are well to do. Do you want to be useful?

Then why do you choose to be wasting your own life and time away on NL?

Cover you face with paper bag as you bo get an atom of shame.

A known and born troller can't be accusing others of being jobless.

Na pure madness

2 Likes

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:40pm On Jul 03
AyodeleBamidele:
Do you want to work and be useful in life?

If you have been useful to your own life, then I don't see the reason why you need to be acting stupidly on this forum.

I am not just accusing you falsely, the proof is below.

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:56pm On Jul 03
AyodeleBamidele:
What proof do you have against a new nairaland member? I'm new here and just want to help your life ok.

Someone who just created an account today know about my activities on this forum.

Why are you this shameless?

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by helinues: 9:59pm On Jul 03
AyodeleBamidele:
I've been a guest for long now. I've noticed your idleness since. Do you want to work and earn a living?

That day that free shame was shared, aje you slept off

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by AcadaWriter: 1:17am On Jul 04
Hahahaha Nuclear reactor no wan gree rest oo

1 Like

Re: Why's Obi Telling Uk People Who To Vote For? by WizardOfNG: 5:31am On Jul 04
Yourprick:

Simple. Igbos never know their place and never respect boundaries. They want to claim Lagos, Ghana markets, Joburg, Cape Town, Nairobi etal.

Imagine telling folks how to vote in the election of a nation you are not a citizen of. They all just born to be pisstakers , annoying vagabonds and extroverted nuisances to others..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bereft Of Ideas And Motivation Without Igbos / What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos / We Need A Home And Money To Survive โ€“ Deposed Emir Ado Bayeroโ€™s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.