Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me (5064 Views)

Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA / Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole Has Been Charged To Court For Assault / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Seun(m): 12:39am On Jul 04
Hello all,

I've noticed a lot of wild speculations about the relationship between me and Jarus. And what I did or didn't do.

So I'm making myself available to answer any questions that you might have.

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Adexvivacity(m): 12:46am On Jul 04
Lemme join you in waiting as I dnt even know the person

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by signature2012(m): 12:49am On Jul 04
Seun:
Hello all,

I've noticed a lot of wild speculations about the relationship between me and Jarus. And what I did or didn't do.

By the way: Who is Jarus?

10 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:04am On Jul 04
Did you steal his crush back in university ? The seething hatred from him doesn't seem to match any ordinary beef between two guys especially ones that were somewhat close (according to him)

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by RighteousDemon: 1:07am On Jul 04
Seun:
Hello all,

Heard you wanted to snatch his wife. Why?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Guestlander: 1:14am On Jul 04
Seun, I like to know your own side of the story. I am sure at some point you and Jarus were good friends.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by seuncyrus(m): 1:22am On Jul 04
You tweeted - Marrying a second wife is legalized adultery. Could this have been a subtle Jab at your friend Jarus. What exactly happened between you two that made him not to follow you back on twitter ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by stonemasonn: 1:26am On Jul 04
Are you jealous of Jaru's success?
That's what they're saying.

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by tommy589(m): 1:42am On Jul 04
This one go sweet
Let me book front row grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Jul 04
😢😢😢😢😢😢
And this is political how? 😢

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by aljharem(m): 1:50am On Jul 04
He mentioned you are jealous of him. Is it true and what gave him the impression.

How did you guys meet ?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by StopTheBan: 2:00am On Jul 04
What do you think made him say You are jealous of him??

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jul 04
aljharem:
He mentioned you are jealous of him. Is it true and what gave him the impression.

How did you guys meet ?

They met on NL like he met you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Mikespecialone(m): 2:06am On Jul 04
I like this ..... Am reading
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Tokskob2008: 2:07am On Jul 04
Abeg we are currently facing more than enough already... I wonder how whatever is happening between two private individuals is of benefit to anyone here undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by dragunov: 2:08am On Jul 04
signature2012:

By the way: Who is Jarus?

He happens to be a well known acquittance of Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. He has been reprimanding our seun since morning o.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by dragunov: 2:09am On Jul 04
seuncyrus:
You tweeted - Marrying a second wife is legalized adultery. Could this have been a subtle Jab at your friend Jarus. What exactly happened between you two that made him not to follow you back on twitter ?
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! I caught you with another moniker today.

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Slytiger: 2:09am On Jul 04
What year did you gain admission into OAU. What year did Jarus gain admission or graduate. Someone is speculating that you were at uni together but I doubt because you may have gotten admission with dem Folu ijabulu of elect., while Jarus gained admission perhaps 4 years later.
πŸ‘‡
MASTAkiLLAh:
Did you steal his crush back in university ? The seething hatred from him doesn't seem to match any ordinary beef between two guys especially ones that were somewhat close (according to him)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Mikespecialone(m): 2:14am On Jul 04
Slytiger:
What year did you gain admission into OAU. What year did Jarus gain admission or graduate. Someone is speculating that you were at uni together but I doubt because you may have gotten admission with dem Folu ijabulu of elect., while Jarus gained admission perhaps 4 years later.
πŸ‘‡

Jarus said Seun was his senior then
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by raumdeuter: 2:34am On Jul 04
Slytiger:
πŸ‘‡

Seun was in Folus class

Jarus was admitted 2 sessions later

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Slytiger: 2:38am On Jul 04
raumdeuter:

Seun was in Folus class

Jarus for admitted 2 sessions later
Thank you very much πŸ‘
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Slytiger: 2:38am On Jul 04
Mikespecialone:

Jarus said Seun was his senior then
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Slytiger: 2:39am On Jul 04
Let me book space.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by OgaTheTop2: 2:45am On Jul 04
Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by opamoses1: 2:49am On Jul 04
raumdeuter:

Seun was in Folus class

Jarus for admitted 2 sessions later
You are close. Folu (Seun's admission class) were in year 5 when dem Jarus were in year 2. That would be 3 years gap.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by WhizdomXX(m): 3:00am On Jul 04
Ha Seun long time. Good morning.
Please the way you made Jarus, can you also make me. I promise to be of good value.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by raumdeuter: 3:03am On Jul 04
opamoses1:

You are close. Folu (Seun's admission class) were in year 5 when dem Jarus were in year 2. That would be 3 years gap.

Oh you are likely right. I was thinking Jarus and Michael Taiwo entered Ife together

So it's possible Jarus was part of 60-40 admission set
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Phiniter(m): 3:07am On Jul 04
okay cool
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by jericco1(m): 3:21am On Jul 04
It is about to go down
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Difrent: 3:24am On Jul 04
Seun:
Hello all,

Start by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what actually happened between you two

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Fibonacci88: 3:25am On Jul 04
Is this the same Jarus that wrote the book Road to Victoria Island ??
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Difrent: 3:27am On Jul 04
seuncyrus:

Seun replied that he wasn't talking about Jarus but POLYGAMY and has always been consistent in his views about the issue, which of course Jarus didn't take kindly and in my opinion went on overdrive

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Spanking Can Lower You Child's Iq / News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.