Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,179 members, 7,910,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me (5061 Views)

Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA / Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole Has Been Charged To Court For Assault / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by budaatum: 2:08pm On Jul 05
Seun:

When I posted my first viral tweet where I said polygamy is legalized adultery, I didn't know that Jarus was in trouble. But after that, I knew

Dude, please! Did you not say you were talking to his wife to protect her from being punched in the face?

Or are you now claiming you started talking to Jarus wife after he punched her in the face?

Seun:

To protect her from being punched in the face by the love of her life every time she complains that his side chick is calling him for hours and hours in her presence. Imagine being in bed with your husband between 10pm and 12 midnight and he's on a call with another woman.

You may not have known Jarus was in trouble, but you sure did know his wife was in trouble, and any one with an ounce of cells in their head would see you all bringing his wife beating into the open would put Jarus in trouble!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Jarus & Me by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05
Sigh. I seem to have exhausted the questions. Thanks to everyone for participating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.