Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,166 members, 7,903,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Sharp Fulfillment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharp Fulfillment (81 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS / This is how I get girls easy and sharp sharp, no time to waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Fulfillment by Mercisharelove(f): 5:40am On Jul 04
Genesis 12:3. In thee shall all families of the earth be blessed β€” This promise crowned all the rest; for it pointed at the Messiah, β€œin whom all the promises are yea and amen.” Now, with what astonishing exactness has God fulfilled these promises, and yet how unlikely it was, at the time they were made, that they should be fulfilled! Surely we need no other proof that the historian wrote by inspiration of God!

(1) (Reply)

Ctany Drops New Song - Check It Out / Become Our Superstar. / How To Get Better Engagements And Higher Conversion Rate; Simplified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.