Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,604 members, 7,934,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal (45965 Views)

Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Teeroyzimma: 10:26am On Jul 05
afroxyz:

They are not targeting you, but are targeting your kids. 20% of Gen Zs already identify as lesbians and homos. This proportion would increase in the next generation. It's a long term plan that needs to be nipped in the bud
Forget about Gen Z, it’s your favourite politicians that stay in Abuja
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 11:42am On Jul 05
MrBrownJay1:

so you are claiming that having transgenders "identifying" (as whatever their mind desire) is their basic right....but if i disagree to follow their mindset and do not want to call them (what i believe they are not), is not my basic right? remember, i dont care what they do in the privacy of their own life but the minute they expect ME or anyone else to abide by their nonsense, thats when they crossed the line.
nobody is forcing you to live a straight life is it?!
I'm saying you don't have to agree with them but to deny them their basic rights is just inhumane, there are no laws against jailing straight people for being themselves. No one is forcing you to agree with them, you can choose to call them what you want to but repeal the inhumane law

MrBrownJay1:
nobody as ever forced queer people to be anything else than what they are... a gay/lesbian/transgender can be whatever they desire, but we straight people dont have to abide by whatever illogical nonsense comes to these people's minds. a MAN cannot identify as a woman because he is a MAN. thats not forcing anyone to be what WE want, thats the TRUTH! now whatever goes into that man's mind is another subject, but nobody should go down to a deranged person's mind and follow their school of thoughts. whats next? i identify as god and want all of you to call me god, worship me and therefore thats what you will expect everyone to do?! come on, make some sense please!
I'm sorry, what? Did you just write that bolded with your clear eyes? C'mon, I mean you may be an homophobe but even homophobes always have some atom of truth in their lies. Conversion therapy and making homosexuality a criminal offence, something that's still rife in this country will disagree with you on that. Again, I'm telling you, we are not like you forcing everyone to be like you through criminalization and conversion therapy and even corrective rape that I went through

MrBrownJay1:
again, any country has the right to decide whats best for its people, thus why the LGBT agenda is full on in the west, while in Africa the masses are against it. as someone said, LGBT is unafrican and therefore African countries have the right to ban such practices. same way the west bans polygamous marriages while its perfectly legal and ok in Africa... to each their own!
Please learn and know African history before coming out here to spew crap, it's literally homophobia that's unafrican and was invented to us by the bigoted abramaic religions that isn't even our culture so nice try and also you do realize that culture isn't a static concept right? It evolves especially when said culture harms others if not killing of twins will be a cultural derivative of a particular tribe in Nigeria so that statement has been rendered moot. Yes, the west bans polygamous marriage but polygamous families still exists and no one is jailing them, the only thing missing is the certificate to certify such marriage

MrBrownJay1:
a queer kid has the same right as any other kid, but when the school decides that they want to teach children about issues that are irrelevant to a child's mind (aka LGBT issues), thats when a parent has to object. no children should ever be bullied but at the same time if an obvious boy is going to school in a dress, then you cant force other kids to call that BOY (or treat him) like a girl. thats a boy and nothing you do can change that.
isnt it these same countries that dont allow smoking under 18, dont allow drinking under 21, dont allow driving under 18 BUT ALLOW SEX CHANGE OF CHILDREN AND MINORS?! ***spit on floor***

the LGBT agenda has no place in schools, the same way as religion has no place in schools, the same way politics has no place in schools[/quote]
Most of the time LGBTQ studies are taught is because of bigoted parents who pass their hate down to their kids who will then go to school to bully queer kids because they are different, since parents did that then LGBTQ studies arose to tell other kids that gay people and gay kids exists and mind you only less than 1% of kids transition and I personally agree with you that it shouldn't even happen but trans kids should be able to socially transition

MrBrownJay1:
so are y0u saying that someone who has black (gay) friends is a racist (homophobe)?! its always the same thing with people who want to force feed their agendas down people's throat, nobody can/should ever say something negative about you guys. same shiit with jewish people, if i say anything remotely negative about jewish people, i am automatically labelled an antisemite, lol!
i guess all you people (as a group) can never do anything wrong AND/OR everyone has to worship the ground you walk on, right
Having minorities as friends doesn't mean one isn't bigoted and you can have your opinion but not when your opinion plays a part in my oppression then it's no longer an opinion

MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as straight agenda... HETEROSEXUALITY is HUMANITY! what makes this world go round is that same "straight agenda" that you are talking about... a man having sex with a woman is not "an agenda" its LIFE!!!! without it, nobody would be alive on this earth.

Then by your logic, there's no gay agenda too because two men having sex isn't an agenda
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05
Bignuell:
You're just dabbling with words. No matter how a system exist, there'll always be flaws. You're making it look as if gay individuals can solve homelessness, or homeless children are result of the existence of straight people. "If gay people wanted kids the natural way, they'll have it, they'll meet their lesbian sister, bullshit. You deny the order of marriage and relationship because you put your sexuality first but when it is time to raise children, all of a sudden, you remember there a homeless children under oshodi bridge. You didn't remember them when you were piping ass*s. The individuals put there sexuality first before anything. Get this into your fvcking skull and please don't mention me again. Calling me bigot, you're delusional
No they can't solve homelessness but they are at least doing something because they understand what it means to be homeless, LGBTQ youth are the number one minority that have the tendency to be thrown out of their house after coming out so we understand what it means to be hated by the ones who you thought should love you
Marriage is a social construct that straight people aren't even abiding by most of the time, check the stats for the longevity of gay marriage compared to straight marriage, then we will talk and you talking about marriage and relationships as if single straight parents don't exists.

Look, it doesn't matter the gender of the parents because hooligans that we see in society today are products of your so called straight relationships and parents, show me one public criminal in history that was a result of gay parenting, I'll wait.....lol, you see, the odds are literally against you
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05
lazkizz:
that means you haven't listened to him
Nope it means I have better standards than the narcissist complex
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by AnyanwuSilas: 2:30pm On Jul 05
victory36:
Honestly, of it will bring an economic bailout of some sort, then we had better sign it. Better to live with gays than live in hopelessness and poverty

Tinubu and his gangs will loot the money and still leave Nigerians in state of helplessness and poverty.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by AnyanwuSilas: 2:33pm On Jul 05
LGBTQ+ shouldn't have been illegal or legal!
Everyone should be allowed to marry whoever they love as long as it's not me.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05
Flamemignon1:

I'm saying you don't have to agree with them but to deny them their basic rights is just inhumane, there are no laws against jailing straight people for being themselves. No one is forcing you to agree with them, you can choose to call them what you want to but repeal the inhumane law

these are the laws in Nigeria... and although you may not like them, you MUST abide by them. there are many yeye laws in the west that i dont agree with, but i follow them NOT because i believe its right, but because ITS THE LAW. if you dont like the LGBT laws in any country then get out and go live in countries that allows such lifestyle. in the Middle east i cant even do PDA without being jailed while in the west i can even do any yeye nonsense in the streets. is that right? no BUT ITS THE LAWS!

I'm sorry, what? Did you just write that bolded with your clear eyes? C'mon, I mean you may be an homophobe but even homophobes always have some atom of truth in their lies. Conversion therapy and making homosexuality a criminal offence, something that's still rife in this country will disagree with you on that. Again, I'm telling you, we are not like you forcing everyone to be like you through criminalization and conversion therapy and even corrective rape that I went through

Nigeria doesnt do conversion therapy no sane western country does such...so again, nobody forces you to be anything else than what you are (whether n Nigeria or in the west).... but there are LAWS in every country that you live in, and depending on where you are, your lifestyle maybe against the law.
AGAIN... polygamy is a crime in the west while it aint in Nigeria. so you can be a polygamous man in Nigeria but if&when you go to the west you cant do that...same with gay&lesbian lifestyle. if you are ok when the west bans polygamy, why aint you ok when people do the same in other countries with other subjects?

Please learn and know African history before coming out here to spew crap, it's literally homophobia that's unafrican and was invented to us by the bigoted abramaic religions that isn't even our culture so nice try and also you do realize that culture isn't a static concept right? It evolves especially when said culture harms others if not killing of twins will be a cultural derivative of a particular tribe in Nigeria so that statement has been rendered moot. Yes, the west bans polygamous marriage but polygamous families still exists and no one is jailing them, the only thing missing is the certificate to certify such marriage

i repeat, the gay lifestyle is UNAFRICAN and not in our culture... and just because some few Africans now are gays and lesbians doesnt change that fact. now if you believe that because something is OK in the west, it should automatically be ok in Africa, then why dont you feel the same way about polygamy?!

the LGBT agenda has no place in schools, the same way as religion has no place in schools, the same way politics has no place in schools
Most of the time LGBTQ studies are taught is because of bigoted parents who pass their hate down to their kids who will then go to school to bully queer kids because they are different, since parents did that then LGBTQ studies arose to tell other kids that gay people and gay kids exists and mind you only less than 1% of kids transition and I personally agree with you that it shouldn't even happen but trans kids should be able to socially transition

the above is a damn lie...some schools now have children books who pushes the LGBT agenda...

Having minorities as friends doesn't mean one isn't bigoted and you can have your opinion but not when your opinion plays a part in my oppression then it's no longer an opinion

so what you are saying is that if there are laws against a certain subject, in any countries, then this is oppression? BWAAAAAAAAH THIS IS THE LAW!!!! why you have such a problem accepting/following the LAW?! again, if you dont like the laws in Nigeria, just get the Bleep out of that shiit place and go where they allow people like you to be yourself... EOD!.

Then by your logic, there's no gay agenda too because two men having sex isn't an agenda

can you create life being gay/lesbian? can you reproduce being gay/lesbian? if the world was filled with gays/lesbian, how long do you think we would last before we (as humans) become exctinct?

1 Like

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by ZTsambad: 6:15pm On Jul 05
Flamemignon1:

No they can't solve homelessness but they are at least doing something because they understand what it means to be homeless, LGBTQ youth are the number one minority that have the tendency to be thrown out of their house after coming out so we understand what it means to be hated by the ones who you thought should love you
Marriage is a social construct that straight people aren't even abiding by most of the time, check the stats for the longevity of gay marriage compared to straight marriage, then we will talk and you talking about marriage and relationships as if single straight parents don't exists.

Look, it doesn't matter the gender of the parents because hooligans that we see in society today are products of your so called straight relationships and parents, show me one public criminal in history that was a result of gay parenting, I'll wait.....lol, you see, the odds are literally against you

Abeg hold your peace with all your nonsense support for LGBTQ u're just a byproduct of their plans that's all
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Fortruth: 6:17pm On Jul 05
It is just funny how underdeveloped abi developing nations are asked to support Gay…

Even the gay where the food to eat or road to walk on LOL

You see them
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by ZTsambad: 6:25pm On Jul 05
RodgersAkpafu:

so you are homophobic?

Damn disappointmentundecided

Are you ok is like something dey worry ur head no dey speak stupid English for here there's no homophobic all that is diction of confused people it does not exist in my dictionary all this yeye grammars like homophobic, racist, fascist, transgender and more does not exist to me all that is propaganda
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05
MrBrownJay1:

these are the laws in Nigeria... and although you may not like them, you MUST abide by them. there are many yeye laws in the west that i dont agree with, but i follow them NOT because i believe its right, but because ITS THE LAW. if you dont like the LGBT laws in any country then get out and go live in countries that allows such lifestyle. in the Middle east i cant even do PDA without being jailed while in the west i can even do any yeye nonsense in the streets. is that right? no BUT ITS THE LAWS!
How on earth is PDA with your spouse a bad thing and you comparing to "yeye nonsense" on the street? Well Nigerian men are Nigerian men and I don't blame y'all for the emotional stuntedness but that's not the topic today. Well you are the one getting your pants up in propaganda if the laws happen to change hence why I quoted you for the bigoted misinformation you are spreading to rally fearmongers against it, also I don't live in Nigeria

MrBrownJay1:
Nigeria doesnt do conversion therapy no sane western country does such...so again, nobody forces you to be anything else than what you are (whether n Nigeria or in the west).... but there are LAWS in every country that you live in, and depending on where you are, your lifestyle maybe against the law.
AGAIN... polygamy is a crime in the west while it aint in Nigeria. so you can be a polygamous man in Nigeria but if&when you go to the west you cant do that...same with gay&lesbian lifestyle. if you are ok when the west bans polygamy, why aint you ok when people do the same in other countries with other subjects?
Oga, I went through conversion therapy before I left that hellhole. Don't speak on queer people's experiences that you know nothing about and conversion is still legal in some western countries. Please mind the terms you use, Polygamous marriage is a crime in the west not polygamy, in that regard, the marriage paper is the only crime not having thousands of spouses different from homosexuality that the government have rights to what two consenting adults do with their lives in the bedroom,we aren't even talking about gay marriage now but you come out here to say you aren't an homophobe. Abeg just wear your homophobic label with pride

MrBrownJay1:
i repeat, the gay lifestyle is UNAFRICAN and not in our culture... and just because some few Africans now are gays and lesbians doesnt change that fact. now if you believe that because something is OK in the west, it should automatically be ok in Africa, then why dont you feel the same way about polygamy?!
You still didn't counter my argument that culture changes and that LGBTQ was a normal concept in most African cultures before the advent of the West and middle eastern religions. By your logic, then living twins alive isn't our culture neither are phones or western fashion. Also we aren't talking about polygamy here but homosexuality. No one is going around killing polygamist for having sex, they are only jailed for the marriage bit that the state can't even sign but queerness over here is not just policed as both the sex and marriage are a crime, two different things

MrBrownJay1:
the above is a damn lie...some schools now have children books who pushes the LGBT agenda...
It's not an LGBTQ agenda because I've seen books with straight people as the focus pushing the same thing.....oh it's ok when you do it but bad when we do it?

MrBrownJay1:
so what you are saying is that if there are laws against a certain subject, in any countries, then this is oppression? BWAAAAAAAAH THIS IS THE LAW!!!! why you have such a problem accepting/following the LAW?! again, if you dont like the laws in Nigeria, just get the Bleep out of that shiit place and go where they allow people like you to be yourself... EOD!.
Have the same energy when the law is repealed afterall, it was you getting your pants in a twist with a rumor about it that made us land here

MrBrownJay1:
can you create life being gay/lesbian? can you reproduce being gay/lesbian? if the world was filled with gays/lesbian, how long do you think we would last before we (as humans) become exctinct?
You do realize that there are also straight infertile men and women right? And you research lavender marriages that still goes on today, we gays don't need you to procreate when we have our lesbian sisters lol
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05
ZTsambad:

Abeg hold your peace with all your nonsense support for LGBTQ u're just a byproduct of their plans that's all
Perfect answer from someone who can't debate because they have no point lol
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05
Flamemignon1:
How on earth is PDA with your spouse a bad thing and you comparing to "yeye nonsense" on the street? Well Nigerian men are Nigerian men and I don't blame y'all for the emotional stuntedness but that's not the topic today. Well you are the one getting your pants up in propaganda if the laws happen to change hence why I quoted you for the bigoted misinformation you are spreading to rally fearmongers against it, also I don't live in Nigeria

PDA is yeye nonsense on the streets in some countries in the middle east, just like being openly gay in the streets is yeye nonsense in other countries, thus why there are laws... again, A) i am not Nigerian and dont live in Nigeria... B) my views aint fearmongering, they are valid issues about the LGBT agenda in Africa, that majority of Africans are against.

Oga, I went through conversion therapy before I left that hellhole. Don't speak on queer people's experiences that you know nothing about and conversion is still legal in some western countries. Please mind the terms you use, Polygamous marriage is a crime in the west not polygamy, in that regard, the marriage paper is the only crime not having thousands of spouses different from homosexuality that the government have rights to what two consenting adults do with their lives in the bedroom,we aren't even talking about gay marriage now but you come out here to say you aren't an homophobe. Abeg just wear your homophobic label with pride

again, what you went through in the hands of your family or your church is NOT THE NIGERIAN LAW! there are no laws in Nigeria that dictate that gays should go through conversion therapy. stop lying online!

You still didn't counter my argument that culture changes and that LGBTQ was a normal concept in most African cultures before the advent of the West and middle eastern religions. By your logic, then living twins alive isn't our culture neither are phones or western fashion. Also we aren't talking about polygamy here but homosexuality. No one is going around killing polygamist for having sex, they are only jailed for the marriage bit that the state can't even sign but queerness over here is not just policed as both the sex and marriage are a crime, two different things

as much as there has been homosexuality all over the world, since the beginning of time, IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS COMMON IN AFRICAN CULTURE, thus why i called it UNAFRICAN. yes, culture can change, but unless done by the masses, then what a few people do wont change anything. the problem here is that, this LGBT agenda is looking at the west where homosexuality is rampant and not crime, and try to force African countries (where homosexuality isnt rampant but where it is a crime) to have them embrace their LGBT agenda.

It's not an LGBTQ agenda because I've seen books with straight people as the focus pushing the same thing.....oh it's ok when you do it but bad when we do it?

again, its all about what we teach children today... some people want to have sex with dogs. should we now also put these people's lifestyle in children books? some people are racists against people of color, should we now also put these people's lifestyle in children books?

Have the same energy when the law is repealed afterall, it was you getting your pants in a twist with a rumor about it that made us land here

abeg dont lie about my person...

You do realize that there are also straight infertile men and women right? And you research lavender marriages that still goes on today, we gays don't need you to procreate when we have our lesbian sisters lol

i definitely believe in the above you just wrote...i guess, when you gays procreate with lesbian and have straight children, you will easily brainwash them to be gays/lesbian with your LGBT agenda, so that you can all live happily ever after in your LGBT world lol!

1 Like

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Sirianese: 8:44pm On Jul 05
MrBrownJay1:

That nigga has been comprehensively schooled

1 Like

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Nyahabingi: 9:04pm On Jul 05
victory36:
Honestly, of it will bring an economic bailout of some sort, then we had better sign it. Better to live with gays than live in hopelessness and poverty

Close your eyes and imagine where your 6 years old son is raped by a gay man..

Open your eyes and type again
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06
MrBrownJay1:

PDA is yeye nonsense on the streets in some countries in the middle east, just like being openly gay in the streets is yeye nonsense in other countries, thus why there are laws... again, A) i am not Nigerian and dont live in Nigeria... B) my views aint fearmongering, they are valid issues about the LGBT agenda in Africa, that majority of Africans are against.
Like how polygamous marriages are still yeye nonsense in other countries and letting twins live should still be yeye nonsense in a part of the country by your logic except it's not agenda to repeal the stupid law and let queer people be

MrBrownJay1:
again, what you went through in the hands of your family or your church is NOT THE NIGERIAN LAW! there are no laws in Nigeria that dictate that gays should go through conversion therapy. stop lying online!
Please don't insult my intelligence or call me a liar. We are here having a conversation about human sexuality, it's literally an anonymous forum, what on earth do I gain from lying? Certainly not your sympathy or a change of heart because that can't and won't happen over an online discourse so please mind whom you are calling a liar and like I said, you keep speaking for the experiences as a straight man, just stop for Bleep sakes. Furthermore, conversion therapy takes different shapes not the ones that are popular in the west, mine was in the village where I was sent to at 16 and it was both with physical and spiritual methods because they thought they could change my sexuality, I don't even want to discuss what I went through because it was hell. On finishing that, I came back to the city only to be drugged and then go through corrective rape. So don't you ever in your entire bigoted life call me a liar or speak for the experiences of queer people because your straight will never experience half of what we go through and to say it can't happen when we even know how flexible the laws are especially in this corrupt country is just disingenuous. By your logic, kids below 15-16 shouldn't be house helps or maids as it's literally child abuse as stated in the country laws but we do see it happen

MrBrownJay1:
as much as there has been homosexuality all over the world, since the beginning of time, IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS COMMON IN AFRICAN CULTURE, thus why i called it UNAFRICAN. yes, culture can change, but unless done by the masses, then what a few people do wont change anything. the problem here is that, this LGBT agenda is looking at the west where homosexuality is rampant and not crime, and try to force African countries (where homosexuality isnt rampant but where it is a crime) to have them embrace their LGBT agenda.
And that's where the problem is, it shouldn't be a damn crime in the first place, also it was the west that came with homophobia not homosexuality so please stop saying homosexuality is a western trait when it's not in one bit

MrBrownJay1:
again, its all about what we teach children today... some people want to have sex with dogs. should we now also put these people's lifestyle in children books? some people are racists against people of color, should we now also put these people's lifestyle in children books?
A child's book having a gay character is not a crime just like a children book having a black character

MrBrownJay1:
abeg dont lie about my person...
How on earth am I lying on you when you being mad at the theory that the law can be repealed? That's literally what sprung up this whole argument

MrBrownJay1:
i definitely believe in the above you just wrote...i guess, when you gays procreate with lesbian and have straight children, you will easily brainwash them to be gays/lesbian with your LGBT agenda, so that you can all live happily ever after in your LGBT world lol!
And that's literally not how human sexuality works. Gay couples can have straight kids and straight couples can have gay kids, it has nothing to do with the gender orientation of the parenting
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06
Nyahabingi:

Close your eyes and imagine where your 6 years old son is raped by a gay man..

Open your eyes and type again
You are a bigoted idiot, the majority of rapist are straight men so nice try with that lie
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Nyahabingi: 5:05pm On Jul 06
Flamemignon1:

You are a bigoted idiot, the majority of rapist are straight men so nice try with that lie
grin grin your opinion...
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06
Flamemignon1:
Like how polygamous marriages are still yeye nonsense in other countries and letting twins live should still be yeye nonsense in a part of the country by your logic except it's not agenda to repeal the stupid law and let queer people be

what the hell are you talking about?!
again, its the western LGBT lobby that is trying to go to Africa and force African countries to embrace the LGBT agenda, not the way around. its that same LGBT lobby that want to repeal the Nigerian laws that criminalize any homosexual act.

Please don't insult my intelligence or call me a liar. We are here having a conversation about human sexuality, it's literally an anonymous forum, what on earth do I gain from lying? Certainly not your sympathy or a change of heart because that can't and won't happen over an online discourse so please mind whom you are calling a liar and like I said, you keep speaking for the experiences as a straight man, just stop for Bleep sakes. Furthermore, conversion therapy takes different shapes not the ones that are popular in the west, mine was in the village where I was sent to at 16 and it was both with physical and spiritual methods because they thought they could change my sexuality, I don't even want to discuss what I went through because it was hell. On finishing that, I came back to the city only to be drugged and then go through corrective rape. So don't you ever in your entire bigoted life call me a liar or speak for the experiences of queer people because your straight will never experience half of what we go through and to say it can't happen when we even know how flexible the laws are especially in this corrupt country is just disingenuous. By your logic, kids below 15-16 shouldn't be house helps or maids as it's literally child abuse as stated in the country laws but we do see it happen

show me ANY NIGERIAN LAW that mandates that a gay/lesbian person should be forced to undergo conversion therapy... again, i dont care what your parents did OR what your church forced you to do OR what your own family did to you in the village, thats your personal life/issues with your family, but there are no laws in Nigeria that forces people to go through conversion therapy. stop lying here!
again, stop being emotional and answer the damn question...IS THERE ANY LAW IN NIGERIA THAT MANDATES HOMOSEXUAL TO AUTOMATICALLY GO THROUGH CONVERSION THERAPY IF FOUND TO BE GAY/LESBIAN?

furthermore, i dont care one bit what you people go through, stop trying to play the victim here. as i told you earlier, HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNAFRICAN and by being gay/lesbian in Nigeria, you put yourself in danger of being persecuted for your sexual orientation. this is well known as NIGERIAN CULTURE being against this LGBT lifestyle stop pretending you didnt know that before.

And that's where the problem is, it shouldn't be a damn crime in the first place, also it was the west that came with homophobia not homosexuality so please stop saying homosexuality is a western trait when it's not in one bit

who are you to dictate what countries decide as whats illegal or not (in their own countries)? African countries dont go to the west to tell them what they should do about their polygamy laws etc, so why should western countries believe that they can go and tell Africans what to do with their own laws? Homosexuality is a crime in many African countries and they have the right to decide what laws to impose in their countries.

A child's book having a gay character is not a crime just like a children book having a black character

sexual orientation has absolutely NOTHING TO DO in children books... if you dont understand this basic concept then no wonder you believe its ok to have children book in school showing these irrelevant issues to children. just like religious/political books are irrelevant to these children too. just because you believe that its ok for a boy child to wear a dress, doesnt mean we all do. why do you want to brainwash other people's kids with your own yeye views?

How on earth am I lying on you when you being mad at the theory that the law can be repealed? That's literally what sprung up this whole argument

this discussion is about the LGBT agenda being forced down Africans throat (through yeye loans)... and me explaining the ins and outs of how they go about doing it around the world. thats no rumor, thats just explanation of what is at play here.

And that's literally not how human sexuality works. Gay couples can have straight kids and straight couples can have gay kids, it has nothing to do with the gender orientation of the parenting

again, heterosexuality is life, the majority of humans are heterosexuals and thats how we hhave been able to sustain life on earth. homosexuals are a minority (and there is nothing wrong with that), just like pedos or infertile people are a minority etc. the reason why there are 7Billions people on earth is certainly not thanks to Homosexuals. you can look at it sideways all you want, but i repeat:" if the world was filled with homosexuals, the world would go extinct quickly)

BUT HERE IS THE IMPORTANT POINT IN THIS DISCUSSION:
- if majority of Nigerians are against homosexuality, then there should be no laws in Nigeria that allows for such lifestyle. EOD!
- if majority of western country allows for such lifestyle, then any African homosexual should move to these countries to have a better LGBT life. EOD!
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 12:23am On Jul 07
MrBrownJay1:

what the hell are you talking about?!
again, its the western LGBT lobby that is trying to go to Africa and force African countries to embrace the LGBT agenda, not the way around. its that same LGBT lobby that want to repeal the Nigerian laws that criminalize any homosexual act.
I was supporting you in calling it the yeye nonsense it is

MrBrownJay1:
show me ANY NIGERIAN LAW that mandates that a gay/lesbian person should be forced to undergo conversion therapy... again, i dont care what your parents did OR what your church forced you to do OR what your own family did to you in the village, thats your personal life/issues with your family, but there are no laws in Nigeria that forces people to go through conversion therapy. stop lying here!
again, stop being emotional and answer the damn question...IS THERE ANY LAW IN NIGERIA THAT MANDATES HOMOSEXUAL TO AUTOMATICALLY GO THROUGH CONVERSION THERAPY IF FOUND TO BE GAY/LESBIAN?
I've told you to stop calling me a liar. Can you even read? I never said it's part of a Nigerian law but Nigeria is a country where a lot of anything goes so stop pretending like it doesn't happen when we even know that a lot of things don't follow the law.

MrBrownJay1:
furthermore, i dont care one bit what you people go through, stop trying to play the victim here. as i told you earlier, HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNAFRICAN and by being gay/lesbian in Nigeria, you put yourself in danger of being persecuted for your sexual orientation. this is well known as NIGERIAN CULTURE being against this LGBT lifestyle stop pretending you didnt know that before.
Well they are trying to makenit African now and y'all are the ones stopping it, wish y'all had this same energy for corruption

MrBrownJay1:
who are you to dictate what countries decide as whats illegal or not (in their own countries)? African countries dont go to the west to tell them what they should do about their polygamy laws etc, so why should western countries believe that they can go and tell Africans what to do with their own laws? Homosexuality is a crime in many African countries and they have the right to decide what laws to impose in their countries.
I'm not the one whose pants got twisted when he heard there's a possibility for the law to be repealed, that's literally what sprung up this argument so look at the mirror if you are looking for who's telling a country what to do

MrBrownJay1:
sexual orientation has absolutely NOTHING TO DO in children books... if you dont understand this basic concept then no wonder you believe its ok to have children book in school showing these irrelevant issues to children. just like religious/political books are irrelevant to these children too. just because you believe that its ok for a boy child to wear a dress, doesnt mean we all do. why do you want to brainwash other people's kids with your own yeye views
So you have the same energy in children books with straight love interests because I've never seen you have the same energy for that as your comment literally said "no sexual orientation should be in books"? And you are talking about religious books filled with rape, incest and murder yet kids are forced to learn it at a young age, where's the same energy for christian indoctrination with children?

MrBrownJay1:
this discussion is about the LGBT agenda being forced down Africans throat (through yeye loans)... and me explaining the ins and outs of how they go about doing it around the world. thats no rumor, thats just explanation of what is at play here.
And I'm saying it's not ab agenda for people to want to live in peace and not policed about in their bedrooms

MrBrownJay1:
again, heterosexuality is life, the majority of humans are heterosexuals and thats how we hhave been able to sustain life on earth. homosexuals are a minority (and there is nothing wrong with that), just like pedos or infertile people are a minority etc. the reason why there are 7Billions people on earth is certainly not thanks to Homosexuals. you can look at it sideways all you want, but i repeat:" if the world was filled with homosexuals, the world would go extinct quickly)

BUT HERE IS THE IMPORTANT POINT IN THIS DISCUSSION:
- if majority of Nigerians are against homosexuality, then there should be no laws in Nigeria that allows for such lifestyle. EOD!
- if majority of western country allows for such lifestyle, then any African homosexual should move to these countries to have a better LGBT life. EOD!
Fair point there. Just don't get mad when it's repealed
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Jul 07
Flamemignon1:
I've told you to stop calling me a liar. Can you even read? I never said it's part of a Nigerian law but Nigeria is a country where a lot of anything goes so stop pretending like it doesn't happen when we even know that a lot of things don't follow the law.

again, you told me about your conversion therapy issues and i keep telling you that:"again, what you went through in the hands of your family or your church is NOT THE NIGERIAN LAW! there are no laws in Nigeria that dictate that gays should go through conversion therapy.
so although what happened to you is unfortunate, stop blaming the Nigerian gov for your family's failures. thats a personal issue, done by people with personal convictions! nothing to do with LGBT laws in Nigeria or the Nigerian gov.

Well they are trying to makenit African now and y'all are the ones stopping it, wish y'all had this same energy for corruption

these are the NIGERIAN LAWS, and everyone should abide by them... and i certainly do not want some foreign entities to come dictate what Nigerians should do in Nigeria.

I'm not the one whose pants got twisted when he heard there's a possibility for the law to be repealed, that's literally what sprung up this argument so look at the mirror if you are looking for who's telling a country what to do

in a country like Nigeria, the chances of gays/lesbians being accepted is 0%... but hey, you and all western LGBT lobby have the right to try.

So you have the same energy in children books with straight love interests because I've never seen you have the same energy for that as your comment literally said "no sexual orientation should be in books"? And you are talking about religious books filled with rape, incest and murder yet kids are forced to learn it at a young age, where's the same energy for christian indoctrination with children?

again, sexual orientation has absolutely NOTHING TO DO in children books. but if you are claiming that showing a father and a mother in children books (for example) is considered sexual orientation to you, then you sir is more deranged than i though. having a father and a mother has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it has all to do with the FAMILY SETUP that has been going on since the beginning of time, by having books showing two father or two mothers, thats when you push the LGBT agenda (just like you would push the polygamous agenda if you had books in the US showing a father with 5 wives)...its so easy to understand, i dont know why you deliberately try to pretend you cant understand this simple concept. and although there is a gay/lesbian minority out there, these are agendas that you should NOT push in the mind of young children... just like political/religious/polygamous issues.

And I'm saying it's not ab agenda for people to want to live in peace and not policed about in their bedrooms

everyone has the right to do what they please in their bedrooms (so long as it aint against the law), but if you try to push your LGBT lifestyle in schools and brainwash children with your ideology, thats where the problem is... Nigeria and the west is different, these are two different cultures, different people, different mindset. stop trying to force feed the western lifestyle to Africans, it wont work.

Fair point there. Just don't get mad when it's repealed

i would simply accept it as THE LAW because we all have to follow the law of the land, whether we agree with it or not.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by maasoap(m): 6:50am On Jul 07
helinues:
This na pure bunkum

LGBTQ in Nigeria when we are not mad

Na mad people dey do that

Live in denial when it's obvious that your government people with their long throat and their love for freebies are already making them sign anything
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by afroxyz: 7:29pm On Jul 07
Flamemignon1:

20% of gen z's identify that way because it's normal to come out now without hate or thinking your life will be over. Back in the day, it wasn't accepted as you will be a social pariah, that's what you people don't get when you bring up this argument

You are still emphasizing my point. Why is it accepted now?
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by ZTsambad: 6:08am On Jul 08
Flamemignon1:

Perfect answer from someone who can't debate because they have no point lol
which point what is evil is evil i dont debate with evil its like dinning with the devil
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08
MrBrownJay1:

again, you told me about your conversion therapy issues and i keep telling you that:"again, what you went through in the hands of your family or your church is NOT THE NIGERIAN LAW! there are no laws in Nigeria that dictate that gays should go through conversion therapy.
so although what happened to you is unfortunate, stop blaming the Nigerian gov for your family's failures. thats a personal issue, done by people with personal convictions! nothing to do with LGBT laws in Nigeria or the Nigerian gov.
If the law wasn't effected then it wouldn't have happened, that's literally what I mean

MrBrownJay1:

these are the NIGERIAN LAWS, and everyone should abide by them... and i certainly do not want some foreign entities to come dictate what Nigerians should do in Nigeria.
That's fair but have the same energy for barbaric laws that you don't want the west to get involved like child marriages in the north

MrBrownJay1:

in a country like Nigeria, the chances of gays/lesbians being accepted is 0%... but hey, you and all western LGBT lobby have the right to try.
Yea.....you obviously don't have gay friends

MrBrownJay1:

again, sexual orientation has absolutely NOTHING TO DO in children books. but if you are claiming that showing a father and a mother in children books (for example) is considered sexual orientation to you, then you sir is more deranged than i though. having a father and a mother has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it has all to do with the FAMILY SETUP that has been going on since the beginning of time, by having books showing two father or two mothers, thats when you push the LGBT agenda (just like you would push the polygamous agenda if you had books in the US showing a father with 5 wives)...its so easy to understand, i dont know why you deliberately try to pretend you cant understand this simple concept. and although there is a gay/lesbian minority out there, these are agendas that you should NOT push in the mind of young children... just like political/religious/polygamous issues.
I never said father and mother, I said opposite sex romantic love, if sexual orientation shouldn't be in books then it should go across the board and also I'm all for polygamy Incase you don't know. Also you comment has been rendered moot with the fact that kids aren't fools, they are people with brains and if you explain things to them that a kid can have two mum's and two dad's which there's nothing wrong with it, they will understand but your continues to win records. Also it's not a damn telling kids gay people exist for fu.vk sakes.
You also brought up religious reasons, I hope you have the same energy for religious books pushed on kids with the rape, polygamy and incest in the bible, where's your energy for that?

MrBrownJay1:

everyone has the right to do what they please in their bedrooms (so long as it aint against the law), but if you try to push your LGBT lifestyle in schools and brainwash children with your ideology, thats where the problem is... Nigeria and the west is different, these are two different cultures, different people, different mindset. stop trying to force feed the western lifestyle to Africans, it wont work.
Queer people existing aren't an agenda but go ofg

MrBrownJay1:

i would simply accept it as THE LAW because we all have to follow the law of the land, whether we agree with it or not.
Ok
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08
afroxyz:

You are still emphasizing my point. Why is it accepted now?
Because science has evolved and realized it's a natural sexual orientation
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08
ZTsambad:
which point what is evil is evil i dont debate with evil its like dinning with the devil
Not an answer
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Cooletempa: 8:27pm On Jul 08
Flamemignon1:

Because science has evolved and realized it's a natural sexual orientation

Your unnormal sexual preferences are what they are, not normal. We will never allow it to become the norm. What you should be looking at doing is how services can be provided to help such people like yourself face either treatment and support or live your life without impinging on the rights of others.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08
Cooletempa:

Your unnormal sexual preferences are what they are, not normal. We will never allow it to become the norm. What you should be looking at doing is how services can be provided to help such people like yourself face either treatment and support or live your life without impinging on the rights of others.
Says the guy who have no background on human sexuality whatsoever. I would rather take the advice on those who've done the work on the field than bigots who have no clue that gender and sexuality are more nuanced than black and white especially in the 21st century and thank goodness you called it abnormal and not unnatural
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Cooletempa: 2:27am On Jul 09
grin
Flamemignon1:

Says the guy who have no background on human sexuality whatsoever. I would rather take the advice on those who've done the work on the field than bigots who have no clue that gender and sexuality are more nuanced than black and white especially in the 21st century and thank goodness you called it abnormal and not unnatural

It is both. Unnatural and abnormal. You can chose to frame it as a 21st century ‘understanding’ or whatever but the cancer you seek to push into our lives as an alternative way of life will be shoved down where it belongs. Rather a bigot than a fagg0t.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09
Cooletempa:
grin

It is both. Unnatural and abnormal. You can chose to frame it as a 21st century ‘understanding’ or whatever but the cancer you seek to push into our lives as an alternative way of life will be shoved down where it belongs. Rather a bigot than a fagg0t.
And I'd rather listen to a scientist on the matter than a bigot pushed about by prejudice
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by ZTsambad: 1:41am On Jul 10
Flamemignon1:

Not an answer
Who wants to answer before na u dey look for answer not me what I dislike is what I dislike I don't want to hear anybody rubbish and that's final

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.