Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal (45470 Views)

10 Things To Know About The Samoa Agreement / Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Cooletempa: 8:15am On Jul 10
Flamemignon1:

And I'd rather listen to a scientist on the matter than a bigot pushed about by prejudice

Like I said, happy to be a bigot than to have your sickness as the norm. Also, kindly care to share one, just one scientific paper which supports your sick brain.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by afroxyz: 12:09pm On Jul 10
Flamemignon1:

Because science has evolved and realized it's a natural sexual orientation

Science 'evolved' to tell people about their sexuality? Was it science that told people about heterogeneous sexuality in the first place?

The same science which we were told to trust during COVID?

There are many articles and documentaries on how science has been corrupted by politicians and big corporations for monetary gains. I suggest you read up.
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11
ZTsambad:

Who wants to answer before na u dey look for answer not me what I dislike is what I dislike I don't want to hear anybody rubbish and that's final
A copout for something you can't answer, real smart
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11
Cooletempa:

Like I said, happy to be a bigot than to have your sickness as the norm. Also, kindly care to share one, just one scientific paper which supports your sick brain.
And like I said before, I'd rather listen to a scientist on the matter than a bigot pushed about by prejudice and for the bolded, are you serious right now? Are you sure you are living on earth even universities in Nigeria are upgrading their outlook on sexuality as a whole?
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11
afroxyz:

Science 'evolved' to tell people about their sexuality? Was it science that told people about heterogeneous sexuality in the first place?

The same science which we were told to trust during COVID?

There are many articles and documentaries on how science has been corrupted by politicians and big corporations for monetary gains. I suggest you read up.
Science evolved to realize that it was a natural sexual orientation in a minority of humans but go off.

The same science that created the phone that you are using to type now and you even owe you looking at a phone to a gay man but how did society thank him for what he did? By chemically castrating him because of bigots like you

As for the bolded, it was the same way religion infiltrated science that made all forms of bigotry including racism legal so that's not even an excuse as if that was the case then a lot of medicines that used black people as test subjects before they finally got it right wouldn't even be created
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
This is a slave master relationship. What do you expect?
I'll say that Nigeria government scammed them because we pretended as if we will
Act on the agreement...
Re: LGBT: Knocks As Nigeria Signs $150 Billion Samoa Deal by Cooletempa: 12:57am On Jul 12
Flamemignon1:

And like I said before, I'd rather listen to a scientist on the matter than a bigot pushed about by prejudice and for the bolded, are you serious right now? Are you sure you are living on earth even universities in Nigeria are upgrading their outlook on sexuality as a whole?

My friend, take your mental illness away and get out of view. Seek for help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.