Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,684 members, 7,945,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) (4624 Views)

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49am On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

At times i really admire your sensitivity!

Deborah was a judge in Israel that position is like someone who is handling judicial matters but now we are talking about sacred service in the spiritual temple which belongs only to the males.

So while the high priest is the one leading the people in worship Deborah only sit to judge matters having to do with cases outside the temple arrangement.

How many Judges did Israel have before a king? Deborah was not only on of the judges she also doubled up as a prophetess. If you read Judges 4 and 5 you will see that God's power is what really matters, in spite of the instrument He uses. Man or woman all are strong when they are moved by God's Spirit and filled with His power. Now tell us about the leadership qualities you learn from Prophetess, judge Deborah. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Jul 10
OLAADEGBU:

How many Judges did Israel have before a king? Deborah was not only on of the judges she also doubled up as a prophetess. If you read Judges 4 and 5 you will see that God's power is what really matters, in spite of the instrument He uses. Man or woman all are strong when they are moved by God's Spirit and filled with His power. Now tell us about the leadership qualities you learn from Prophetess, judge Deborah. cool

Prophets have no position in the Temple as they are to tell the people God's message it's like the time Moses was serving in Israel as prophet and leader the head of worship in his time was Aaron not Moses.
So we are talking about worship here which was strictly given to males as officiating ministers a prophet, prophetess, king or queen has no position inside the temple except if the prophet was a Levite and at the same time serving as High priest.
Deborah was a judge and a prophet but she has no seat inside the Tabernacle or Temple it was strictly reserved for only male Levites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Jul 10
achorladey:

After you rubbish am and cannot defend why you are called Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin
Then your own name doesn't matter but fruits grin grin grin. Why will Renewedstrength move towards your religious organization when he is already producing fruits for his master? grin grin grin
Chai see half-baked JW who thought he has all the knowledge needed! smiley
Ọmọ no single individual can produce the FRUIT Jesus talked about! Matthew 7:15-20 o! smiley
This is why i always tell you that you were never well cooked when you were attending meetings with JWs.
JEHOVAH planted the tree which is Christ {John 15:1} the Apostles are the branches {John 15:5} any fruitless one of them like Judas Iscariot will be cut off from the tree {John 15:2} it's when many other little branches grew out of the main branches that the FRUIT is produced.
So if you're not attached to any congregation there is no way you can produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit it's collective (not individual) work! smiley

achorladey:

At least you are not a governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses who is no longer one of the Governing Body and by extension not a faithful and discreet slave grin grin grin
You are not a governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses who left after over 40 years. grin grin grin
Another proof that you were a half-baked JW!
The BODY means collective brothers not one member out of the group so it's when they meet together that they makes the BODY no one of them is the BODY just as no single elder is the BODY in any congregation.
That's why Paul was able to reproof Peter who was then a member of the Governing Body in the first century {Galatians 2:11-14} whereas when Paul and Barnabas had a problem with the congregation they built they took it to the BODY in which Peter was a prominent member of that BODY in Jerusalem! Act 15:2
So try to pick few things from my comment not just poised all the time thinking of how you can counter what you are hearing from me! undecided
achorladey:

You are not Furuli the defender of 1914 who was slaughtered out too grin grin grin
Your 22 years won't remove A from Achorladey

The 22 years should tell you how difficult it was for them to convince me that they have the truth! Act 17:11smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 7:56am On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see half-baked JW who thought he has all the knowledge needed! smiley
Ọmọ no single individual can produce the FRUIT Jesus talked about! Matthew 7:15-20 o! smiley
This is why i always tell you that you were never well cooked when you were attending meetings with JWs.
JEHOVAH planted the tree which is Christ {John 15:1} the Apostles are the branches {John 15:5} any fruitless one of them like Judas Iscariot will be cut off from the tree {John 15:2} it's when many other little branches grew out of the main branches that the FRUIT is produced.
So if you're not attached to any congregation there is no way you can produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit it's collective (not individual) work! smiley

Another proof that you were a half-baked JW!
The BODY means collective brothers not one member out of the group so it's when they meet together that they makes the BODY no one of them is the BODY just as no single elder is the BODY in any congregation.
That's why Paul was able to reproof Peter who was then a member of the Governing Body in the first century {Galatians 2:11-14} whereas when Paul and Barnabas had a problem with the congregation they built they took it to the BODY in which Peter was a prominent member of that BODY in Jerusalem! Act 15:2
So try to pick few things from my comment not just poised all the time thinking of how you can counter what you are hearing from me! undecided

The 22 years should tell you how difficult it was for them to convince me that they have the truth! smiley

See the madness and insanities peddling brains coming back to peddle lies and manipulations packed into his brains. After you cannot defend why you are called Jehovah’s witnesses he enters...

Chai see half-baked JW who thought he has all the knowledge needed!

From the same madness and insanities peddling brains that said while I was still one of Jehovah's Witness I discuss Bible intelligently with people grin grin grin.

Ọmọ no single individual can produce the FRUIT Jesus talked about! Matthew 7:15-20 o!

In you madness and insanities peddling brains that is correct.

Your madness and insanities peddling brains is filled with delusions about me. grin grin grin I am not well cooked enough not to get to call myself the worst fools on nairaland and by saying the apostles and Holy spirit were carrying out evil poverty alleviation programme grin grin

The madness and insanities of your brains will lie and manipulate even your own religious publications and still tell us you have one line of thought with them.

Jesus likened himself to a vine, or stem, and his followers to branches. (John 15:5) Thus, the grapes fittingly illustrate the Kingdom fruitage that is produced ...

Be it your main and little branches. They both produce fruits.

Another proof that you were a half-baked JW! The BODY means collective brothers not one member out of the group so it's when they meet together that they makes the BODY no one of them is the BODY just as no single elder is the BODY in any congregation.

If you like join them as head of the Governing Body still does not take away the fact that after years as members they leave grin

So try to pick few things from my comment not just poised all the time thinking of how you can counter what you are hearing from me! The 22 years should tell you how difficult it was for them to convince me that they have the truth!

What you should pick from my response is the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities I exposed. Spend 70 years or not people will leave the religious organization and not look back after discovering the lies and manipulations in there.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Jul 10
achorladey:

I was still one of Jehovah's Witness I discuss Bible intelligently with people
Judas Iscariot and those who left the group in the first century discuss Bible intelligently with people before they turned their backs on the organization! John 6:66

achorladey:

In you madness and insanities peddling brains that is correct.
You could have presented a better interpretation of that verse because Jesus said by their FRUITS which means the activities of the members in the society which can't be determined by observing one person otherwise Peter betrayed Jesus by denying him publicly so if we are to judge by individual act then Jesus wasn't a good teacher but when considering the overall performance of his group sincere Jews in Jerusalem were convinced that Jesus' disciples are doing the work their God spoke through prophet Joel! Joel 2:28-31 compare to Act 2:16-20

achorladey:

The apostles and Holy spirit were carrying out evil poverty alleviation programme
If it wasn't an error why didn't they continue the poverty alleviation program after the death of two prominent members of the congregation?

achorladey:

The madness and insanities of your brains will lie and manipulate even your own religious publications and still tell us you have one line of thought with them.
One line of thought means organizational directions we all obey the same command that's what it means not understanding of certain verses in the scriptures. Do you get it now?

achorladey:

Be it your main and little branches. They both produce fruits.
Obviously you're lost here so i will help you. After preaching, teaching and helping an interested person to gain the knowledge of Christ is it an individual that will baptize the person as his own disciple or the congregation which the interested one must continue to associate with for further instructions? Matthew 28:19-20
So it's the collective effort of members of the congregation that is producing the FRUIT (more disciples) not just the effort of one individual! 1Corinthians 3:6

achorladey:

If you like join them as head of the Governing Body still does not take away the fact that after years as members they leave.
What you should pick from my response is the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities I exposed. Spend 70 years or not people will leave the religious organization and not look back after discovering the lies and manipulations in there.
Judas Iscariot (an apostle) and many who has performed various miracles in Jesus name also left him in the first century that doesn't mean Jesus failed!

Your repetition of MADNESS and INSANITIES here and there only buttress the fact that you have nothing tangible to offer other than yarning off point!

CJStarz:

Na you wey just convert from Islam be d correct Witness.
Achorlady just dey yarn off point
wink
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 10:15am On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

Judas Iscariot and those who left the group in the first century discuss Bible intelligently with people before they turned their backs on the organization! John 6:66

You could have presented a better interpretation of that verse because Jesus said by their FRUITS which means the activities of the members in the society which can't be determined by observing one person otherwise Peter betrayed Jesus by denying him publicly so if we are to judge by individual act then Jesus wasn't a good teacher but when considering the overall performance of his group sincere Jews in Jerusalem were convinced that Jesus' disciples are doing the work their God spoke through prophet Joel! Joel 2:28-31 compare to Act 2:16-20

If it wasn't an error why didn't they continue the poverty alleviation program after the death of two prominent members of the congregation?

One line of thought means organizational directions we all obey the same command that's what it means not understanding of certain verses in the scriptures. Do you get it now?

Obviously you're lost here so i will help you. After preaching, teaching and helping an interested person to gain the knowledge of Christ is it an individual that will baptize the person as his own disciple or the congregation which the interested one must continue to associate with for further instructions? Matthew 28:19-20
So it's the collective effort of members of the congregation that is producing the FRUIT (more disciples) not just the effort of one individual! 1Corinthians 3:6

Judas Iscariot (an apostle) and many who has performed various miracles in Jesus name also left him in the first century that doesn't mean Jesus failed!

Your repetition of MADNESS and INSANITIES here and there only buttress the fact that you have nothing tangible to offer other than yarning off point!

wink

I know lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains won't rest

Supports the fact that thousands of those you say are now skillfully discussing the Bible in your midst will leave that your man made religious organization. Jesus is not a group. Jesus didn't belong to a group grin grin grin

No wonder someone said you don't have brains grin grin grin Your head didn't tell you your counter argument was based on my explanation earlier.

That your madness and insanities peddling brains wants me to join you in your speculations and assumptions filled interpretation of the Bible. The reason you said what Peter and the holy spirit did was evil. grin grin grin

If ko eve ni grin

Your madness and insanities peddling brains wear it's ugly head of redefining your one line of thought again. Your are a worst fool according to your own words. See below....

One line of thought means organizational directions we all obey the same command that's what it means not understanding of certain verses in the scriptures

See one of such command as captured in here on nairaland stated by you of which you have removed hidden or deleted. Check the screenshot. I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot follow that command even when your fellow Jehovah's Witnesses drag you away you still come back grin grin grin

Now you know why I say madness and insanities peddling dey comot from your brains grin cheesy. Read the bold and make disciples for your madness and insanities peddling not me grin

More madness and insanities peddling from your brains

If anyone does not remain in union with me, he is thrown out like a branch and dries up. And men gather those branches and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Your lies and manipulations exposed.

grin grin grin grin see him ready to deflect into more madness and insanities peddling grin grin. You want to project your failures and failings on Jesus Christ since your brains are lacking

You are the one peddling madness and insanities from your brains such as MaxInDHouse is a worst or worstest fool.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Jul 10
achorladey:

I know lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains won't rest
I'm here doing what i love most: speaking about God's organization so it's you who keeps following me up and down the forum as if i owe you whereas i don't have any business with you! wink

achorladey:

Supports the fact that thousands of those you say are now skillfully discussing the Bible in your midst will leave that your man made religious organization. Jesus is not a group. Jesus didn't belong to a group

Of course Jesus had a GROUP he presented as his spiritual family in the midst of other Jews {Matthew 12:46-50} and prayed for his GROUP to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} it's evident that Jesus had a GROUP when Peter was accused of being a member of that GROUP! Matthew 26:69

achorladey:

No wonder someone said you don't have brains grin grin grin Your head didn't tell you your counter argument was based on my explanation earlier.
You should have been here to air your opinion on the topic to show that you have something worthwhile to offer instead of following me up and down the forum as if i owe you. So i don't go about looking for how to counter anyone it's you who keeps following me like a restless scavenger!

achorladey:

That your madness and insanities peddling brains wants me to join you in your speculations and assumptions filled interpretation of the Bible. The reason you said what Peter and the holy spirit did was evil. grin grin grin
That means you're spiritually empty so why not sit down and listen to others talk if you don't know what to say?

achorladey:

Your madness and insanities peddling brains wear it's ugly head of redefining your one line of thought again. Your are a worst fool according to your own words. See below....
Jesus said his disciples can choose to marry or remain single yet they all obey his command whether they're married or single. He also said the talent (ability to discern) given to each disciple is not of the same worth {Matthew 25:15} so we know some are vast in scripture than others but we all obey the same command when it comes to the work given to us {Matthew 28:19-20} try to figure out any religion that all members are obeying that command like Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

achorladey:

See one of such command as captured in here on nairaland stated by you of which you have removed hidden or deleted. Check the screenshot. I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot follow that command even when your fellow Jehovah's Witnesses drag you away you still come back
There are apostate websites out there and on this forum you can see threads telling people that it's for former JWs but when we are chatting with interested ones who aren't apostates you rush in expecting us to leave you with such interested person?
No nah!
My response now is to help other followers to see that you guys have nothing tangible to offer other than complaints that's why the other guy said:

CJStarz:

Na you wey just convert from Islam be d correct Witness.
Achorlady just dey yarn off point
Surely he has noticed how empty you are! smiley

achorladey:

Now you know why I say madness and insanities peddling dey comot from your brains grin cheesy. Read the bold and make disciples for your madness and insanities peddling not me grin
More madness and insanities peddling from your brains
If anyone does not remain in union with me, he is thrown out like a branch and dries up. And men gather those branches and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

You're the one running from one thread to another looking for how you can counter what any JW is discussing with interested ones just as apostate Jews were doing to Christians in the first century! Act 13:50; 14:2, 19; 17:13 smiley

achorladey:

See him ready to deflect into more madness and insanities peddling. You want to project your failures and failings on Jesus Christ since your brains are lacking.

Did Jesus failed due to the fact that 90% of his disciples left him remaining only the twelve? John 6:66
If not then those leaving God's organization today is in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy:

and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:12-13

We are not your sort that shrinks back! Hebrews 10:39 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 1:03pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

I'm here doing what i love most: speaking about God's organization so it's you who keeps following me up and down the forum as if i owe you whereas i don't have any business with you! wink

Of course Jesus had a GROUP he presented as his spiritual family in the midst of other Jews {Matthew 12:46-50} and prayed for his GROUP to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} it's evident that Jesus had a GROUP when Peter was accused of being a member of that GROUP! Matthew 26:69

You should have been here to air your opinion on the topic to show that you have something worthwhile to offer instead of following me up and down the forum as if i owe you. So i don't go about looking for how to counter anyone it's you who keeps following me like a restless scavenger!

That means you're spiritually empty so why not sit down and listen to others talk if you don't know what to say?

Jesus said his disciples can choose to marry or remain single yet they all obey his command whether they're married or single. He also said the talent (ability to discern) given to each disciple is not of the same worth {Matthew 25:15} so we know some are vast in scripture than others but we all obey the same command when it comes to the work given to us {Matthew 28:19-20} try to figure out any religion that all members are obeying that command like Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

There are apostate websites out there and on this forum you can see threads telling people that it's for former JWs but when we are chatting with interested ones who aren't apostates you rush in expecting us to leave you with such interested person?
No nah!
My response now is to help other followers to see that you guys have nothing tangible to offer other than complaints that's why the other guy said:

Surely he has noticed how empty you are! smiley

You're the one running from one thread to another looking for how you can counter what any JW is discussing with interested ones just as apostate Jews were doing to Christians in the first century! Act 13:50; 14:2, 19; 17:13 smiley

Did Jesus failed due to the fact that 90% of his disciples left him remaining only the twelve? John 6:66
If not then those leaving God's organization today is in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy:

and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:12-13

We are not your sort that shrinks back! Hebrews 10:39 wink

Your scavenging peddling brains will not rest grin grin

I'm here doing what i love most: speaking about God's organization so it's you who keeps following me up and down the forum as if i owe you whereas i don't have any business with you!

When I choose to do what is within my jurisdiction to do, It increases the lamentations of your madness and insanities peddling brains. Someone that has no business with me won't bother to respond to my post.

The madness and insanities peddling brains of yours can repeat the word group thousands of times it won't put group into those Bible you cited. It is part of the lies and manipulations packed into your brains by your taskmaster who you choose to obey and disobey based on the madness and insanities peddling condition of your brains where one line of thought don't exist. grin grin grin grin

Your scavenging peddling brains didn't tell you my post you responded to are my points on the topic backed with scriptures. That's why someone said you have no brains. I even added to post of others as well. grin grin

You that is spiritually filled told us Peter and the Holy spirit were doing evil through generosity. Your being spiritually filled involves telling us you stole the name Christian like a thief and start bearing a name that those who bear it don't belong to Jesus Christ. My post is spiritually empty and you are responding to it. Do you know how many minutes it took you to respond to it? grin grin grin

Jesus said his disciples can choose to marry or remain single yet they all obey his command whether they're married or single. He also said the talent (ability to discern) given to each disciple is not of the same worth {Matthew 25:15} so we know some are vast in scripture than others but we all obey the same command when it comes to the work given to us {Matthew 28:19-20} try to figure out any religion that all members are obeying that command like Jehovah's Witnesses!

Lack of integrity as a result of lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains won't help you. You typed on nairaland.com that your GODS of men housed in USA gave an Order or COMMAND paapaa to stop dealing with those you call apostate. You typed it here and said your fellow members should follow that order. This is a thread for happenings related to deeper life church. Those you believe are apostates. Should they give you publications that support why females are pastors you will reject it as apostate lies yet you decided to take over the thread with your lies and manipulations to advance more madness and insanities of your brains. Now you are manipulating talents parable into your madness and insanities peddling brains cheesy

Who made them apostate website? Your madness and insanities peddling definitely. Even the owner of the platform is an apostate and atheists to your madness and insanities peddling brain[/b]s. You shouldn't be in the [b]midst of those you call wicked, ungodly, sinners using Psalms 1:1. Since you can hardly stay with your fellow Jehovah's witnesses on nairaland.com it means the opposite is the case grin grin grin grin grin grin Psalms 1:1 MaxInDHouse are you happy? grin grin grin

No nah!

My response is to expose the madness and insanities peddling of your brains which in turn help others reading to see that lies and manipulations of the scriptures are your area of specialization alongside insult and abuses of those who don't dance to the madness and insanities peddling of your brains grin grin grin

Surely he has noticed how empty you are!

Empty and still bigger than you, empty and still well or OK than you cheesy grin grin cheesy

You're the one running from one thread to another looking for how you can counter what any JW is discussing with interested ones just as apostate Jews were doing to Christians in the first century! Act 13:50; 14:2, 19; 17:13

I know MaxInDHouse joined this thread to support deeperlife having female pastors not countering it. That is why you took charge of the thread to start peddling your madness and insanities as usual. grin grin grin When your potential recruit did not dance to your tune yesterday you rubbish his post that you were dancing too before grin grin grin

Your madness and insanities peddling of a question. Jesus is not part of your man made religious organization giving imperfect spiritual foods killing it's members spiritually the reason they left. grin grin grin grin

They are leaving the moment they found the lies and manipulations, commands of men that does not meet with that of Jesus. It is not fulfilling the lies and manipulations of the false prophecy of your madness and insanities peddling brains

and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. But the one who has endured to the end will be saved.

Lawlessness like telling us Peter and holy spirit were carrying out evil deeds through generosity grin grin grin

We are not your sort that shrinks back! Hebrews 10:39

With that your religious organization light getting brighter and brighter of lies and manipulations always going back and forth. You don't even know whether you are going forward or backwards paapaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by FxMasterz: 3:47pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

Who is a BELIEVER? smiley

Let the Bible answer your question:

John 1:12 describes who a Believer is:

"But as many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His (Jesus) name:"

Before you bring heretic teachings from your GB to claim that the name we are expected to believe in is the name "Jehovah ", please be guided by the scriptures below:

Mark 16:17
"And these signs will accompany THOSE WHO BELIEVE: IN MY NAME they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

Philippians 2:9-11
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

2 Thessalonians 1:12
"We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Acts 19:17
And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS was magnified.

Hear what Peter claimed he had:

Acts 3:6
"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but SUCH AS I HAVE give I thee: IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength."

You want more scriptures? Can yoy see the name? You've also been schooled to know that we witness for Jesus and not Jehovah. This is because Jehovah reveals Himself through Jesus. If you believe in Jesus, you automatically believe in Jehovah. If you reject Jesus, you reject Jehovah. If you honour the name of Jesus, you honour the name of Jehovah.

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

John 14:9
"Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER . How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?"

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by FxMasterz: 3:49pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Answer wetin? grin grin grin

I go show you how they hide the essence of their Bible study.

Just tell them they can come study Bible with you but you are not interested in joining them. See if they come again. grin grin grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

"But as many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His (Jesus) name:"

Before you bring heretic teachings from your GB to claim that the name we are expected to believe in is the name "Jehovah ", please be guided by the scriptures below:

"And these signs will accompany THOSE WHO BELIEVE: IN MY NAME they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

"We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS was magnified.

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but SUCH AS I HAVE give I thee: IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength."

You want more scriptures? Can yoy see the name? You've also been schooled to know that we witness for Jesus and not Jehovah. This is because Jehovah reveals Himself through Jesus. If you believe in Jesus, you automatically believe in Jehovah. If you reject Jesus, you reject Jehovah. If you honour the name of Jesus, you honour the name of Jehovah.

Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

"Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER . How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?"

Thanks for the response!

But a believer is anyone who puts his trust in someone or something. Now what you believe is that which matters to God because there are believers among Atheists, Agnostics, Judaists, Hindus, Buddhists, Traditionalists and of course Christendom Churches it's what one believes that makes the difference.

Those that believe in Jesus of Nazareth has one hope and they are coworkers with the God who sent His Holy Spirit to support them in doing His will which is in line with what His Son taught them.

That is why they will not be destroyed but have everlasting life for trusting (believing) in the only begotten Son of God! John 3:16

Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 4:49pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

Lol.

Your response made me remember what I promised earlier about this.....

Number 1

12. Why should we talk about Christian dedication and baptism with our student?

12 Talk openly about Christian dedication and baptism. After all, our goal in conducting a Bible study is to help a person become a baptized disciple. Within a few months of having a regular Bible study and especially after beginning to attend meetings, the student should understand that the purpose of the Bible study is to help him to start serving Jehovah as one of His Witnesses.

Number 2

Am I Expected to Become One of Jehovah’s Witnesses if I Study the Bible With Them?

No, you are not obligated in any way. Millions enjoy our Bible study program without becoming Jehovah’s Witnesses. a The purpose of the program is to show you what the Bible teaches. What you decide to do with that knowledge is up to you. We recognize that faith is a personal matter.

Number 3

19. What might you say to someone who does not seem to appreciate his Bible study, and what will you need to consider?

19 You might begin by asking him, ‘What do you think will be your biggest challenge in becoming one of Jehovah’s Witnesses?’ The student might answer, ‘I do not mind studying the Bible, but I will never become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses!’ If that is his attitude after he has studied for some time, is there any point in continuing the study? On the other hand, your student may for the first time reveal what is holding him back. For example, he may feel that he could never preach from house to house. Now, knowing how he feels, you will be in a better position to help him.

Cc: Emusan

From all of the above their essence of Bible study is to convert people to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses not matter how sincere and honest hearted you are in whatever religious organization you belong. It doesn't matter. Studying Bible as a means to encourage one another between them and other Christian denominations is a waste of time when that person don't want to want to become one of Jehovah's Witness.

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 4:58pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

Better you gave him the meaning based on the context of the Bible. You see his response going into atheist, Buddhist, Hinduism and the rest knowing fully that the context of this thread has nothing to do with those beliefs he mentioned. The many works of a liar and manipulator. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
This is why i often tell you to meditate on what you read in the publications of JWs not just be quick to run to a conclusion.

The purpose of sending his disciples out was to make more disciples who will in turn go out preaching like them {Matthew 28:19} so if the one studying doesn't want to become one of those going out to preach and teach it will be wise to know what is holding him back because Jesus told the man who have kept all what the law says and also agreed that Jesus is a servant of God yet he wasn't ready to let go of his prominence and become one of those going about preaching like Jesus' disciples.

I hope you remember what Jesus said about him despite his love for God's laws and acceptance of Jesus as one sent by the God of his forefathers! Luke 18:18-23 smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by Emusan(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

From all of the above their essence of Bible study is to convert people to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses not matter how sincere and honest hearted you are in whatever religious organization you belong. It doesn't matter. Studying Bible as a means to encourage one another between them and other Christian denominations is a waste of time when that person don't want to want to become one of Jehovah's Witness.

See obvious contradiction between Number 1, Number 2 & Number 3.

Just like I said earlier, that question will always put them in a tight corner when it's obvious that they want everyone to become Jws.

But the truth is, it's never from Bible and it will never be.

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Better you gave him the meaning based on the context of the Bible. You see his response going into atheist, Buddhist, Hinduism and the rest knowing fully that the context of this thread has nothing to do with those beliefs he mentioned. The many works of a liar and manipulator. grin

Emusan asked:
Emusan:

Must I need to be a Jehovah Witness before I became believer?

This question begs a broaden expatiation that must be looked into.

What is the meaning of the word "BELIEVE"?
And who is a BELIEVER?

That's why i explained to the details because the Jews in Jesus' time were real BELIEVERS but it's what they believe that makes the difference! Romans 10:2-3

So it's not a must to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses before you can be called a believer it's what you believe (trust) that matters! smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10
Emusan:

See obvious contradiction between Number 1, Number 2 & Number 3.
Just like I said earlier, that question will always put them in a tight corner when it's obvious that they want everyone to become Jws.
But the truth is, it's never from Bible and it will never be.

Were first century Jewish religious people believers in the scriptures?

So why must they believe in one young man whose parents were born in their eyes?

Well if someone claims he is a believer but he refuses to accept what is written in the Bible and he has a religious book which his own parents taught him to believe from infancy, would you accept him as your fellow believer?

If not why must he accept your own beliefs for him to qualify to be your fellow believer? smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 5:18pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

This is why i often tell you to meditate on what you read in the publications of JWs not just be quick to run to a conclusion.

The purpose of sending his disciples out was to make more disciples who will in turn go out preaching like them {Matthew 28:19} so if the one studying doesn't want to become one of those going out to preach and teach it will be wise to know what is holding him back because Jesus told the man who have kept all what the law says and also agreed that Jesus is a servant of God yet he wasn't ready to let go of his prominence and become one of those going about preaching like Jesus' disciples.

I hope you remember what Jesus said about him despite his love for God's laws and acceptance of Jesus as one sent by the God of his forefathers! Luke 18:18-23 smiley

I thought I am the one chasing you all over nairaland grin grin grin grin

The same thing your madness and insanities brains will start looking for on your JW library or call apostate lies is what I should meditate upon had I not give you undeniable reference. grin grin grin

The purpose of sending his disciples out was to make more disciples who will in turn go out preaching like them {Matthew 28:19}

So?

so if the one studying doesn't want to become one of those going out to preach and teach

Liar and manipulator don start. Many out there are already disciples of Jesus Christ who just love studying Bible with people. They are equally going out to preach and teach like you and your likes do. Jehovah’s witnesses consider them a waste of time to study with them since they are not going to join Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

will be wise to know what is holding him back because Jesus told the man who have kept all what the law says and also agreed that Jesus is a servant of God yet he wasn't ready to let go of his prominence and become one of those going about preaching like Jesus' disciples.

Good and when what is holding him back as stated in your religious publications is that he or she is not going to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses your Bible study stops even when you know he is a Christian. They call it unproductive Bible study.

I hope you remember what Jesus said about him despite his love for God's laws and acceptance of Jesus as one sent by the God of his forefathers! Luke 18:18-23

No, I don't. The instruction I give you regarding that is present it here let me see grin grin grin
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 5:45pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

Emusan asked:

This question begs a broaden expatiation that must be looked into.

And who is a BELIEVER?

That's why i explained to the details because the Jews in Jesus' time were real BELIEVERS but it's what they believe that makes the difference! Romans 10:2-3

So it's not a must to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses before you can be called a believer it's what you believe (trust) that matters! smiley

Desist from lies and manipulations, no way. You must peddle your madness and insanities of your brains by adding my response to others to your own reply.

Emusan asked:

Must I need to be a Jehovah Witness before I became believer?

You started your lies and manipulations by bringing in all the below I added witnesses in front

1. Atheists witnesses
2. Agnostics witnesses
3. Judaists witnesses
4. Hindus witnesses
5. Buddhists witnesses
6. Traditionalists witnesses
7. Christendom Churches witnesses

From 1 to 7 which has correlation and association with Jesus Christ and Jehovah's Witnesses as to being a believer? grin grin grin grin

This question begs a broaden expatiation that must be looked into

To create room for your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains

And who is a BELIEVER?

In the context of a thread created based on recent happenings under a Christian denomination not atheists not hinduist or Buddhist grin grin grin

That's why you don't fully reference scriptures to advance your lies and manipulations packed into your brains.

For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge. For because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness.

And your lies and manipulations filled brains called the JEWS REAL BELIEVERS up there. Believer of who? grin grin grin Just like Rutherford choose to boycott Jesus and picked Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin the ties that binds you and them not wanting to subject themselves to the righteousness of God = Jesus Christ grin grin grin

So it's not a must to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses before you can be called a believer it's what you believe (trust) that matters!

Billions are believers in Christ long before that your religious organization existed and up till now many of them are not Jehovah's Witnesses. Since that's what they believe that matters we know you have right to still call them false believers because they are not Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin

What a shame lies and manipulations busted. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

I thought I am the one chasing you all over nairaland
The same thing your madness and insanities brains will start looking for on your JW library or call apostate lies is what I should meditate upon had I not give you undeniable reference.
If you ask sincere questions surely i will like to answer not when you're just trolling.
You're free to meditate on what the Bible says comparing to what JWs are practicing that's exactly what the Beroeans did! Act 17:11

achorladey:

So?
Liar and manipulator don start. Many out there are already disciples of Jesus Christ who just love studying Bible with people. They are equally going out to preach and teach like you and your likes do. Jehovah’s witnesses consider them a waste of time to study with them since they are not going to join Jehovah's Witnesses.
A food for thought:
What would have happened if Apollos refused to accept he wasn't fully qualified as a preacher, when Aquila and Priscilla tried to CORRECT him? Act 18:24-26
And after the correction did he continue on his own or was assigned to out preaching with members of the same group?

achorladey:

Good and when what is holding him back as stated in your religious publications is that he or she is not going to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses your Bible study stops even when you know he is a Christian. They call it unproductive Bible study.
If he's a REAL Christian then why studying with him in the first place?
Jesus said we should baptize them as disciples {Matthew 28:19} but when someone is not ready to obey the same rules Jesus gave his disciples is such a person a TRUE believer in Jesus?
Remember that demons also preach that Jesus is the son of God {Luke 4:41} yet Jesus silenced them! Compare to Act 16:17-18
WHY if they're saying the right thing?
Well let me answer that:
They are not ready to follow the organizational arrangement so their preaching will surely lead to disorder {1Corinthians 14:33} that's why Jesus said they must all have the same line of thought regarding organizational directions! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
For your information that's what gives birth to this thread as many so called Christians won't accept that it's scriptural for a female to lead the congregation in the presence of qualified males! 1Timothy 2:12

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

You started your lies and manipulations by bringing in all the below I added witnesses in front
1. Atheists witnesses
2. Agnostics witnesses
3. Judaists witnesses
4. Hindus witnesses
5. Buddhists witnesses
6. Traditionalists witnesses
7. Christendom Churches witnesses

I love this! smiley

Please can you say all these groups don't have WITNESSES on this forum PREACHING SPEAKING boldly about what they BELIEVE? smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 5:54pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

I love this! smiley

Please can you say all these groups don't have WITNESSES on this forum PREACHING SPEAKING boldly about what they BELIEVE? smiley

Madness and insanities peddling dey your brains answer my questions.

What is my problem with their witnesses? Was Emusan talking about their witnesses? The liar and manipulator wants to start another round of madness and insanities peddling with that.

I love this

grin grin grin so says the madness and insanities peddling brains peddling spiritually empty this afternoon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Madness and insanities peddling dey your brains answer my questions. What is my problem with their witnesses? Was Emusan talking about their witnesses? The liar and manipulator wants to start another round of madness and insanities peddling with that.
grin grin grin so say the madness and insanities peddling brains peddling spiritually empty this afternoon grin grin grin

Why is my response paining you so much that you can't respond with maturity? smiley

Well if you agree that all those groups do have WITNESSES on this forum surely they are all BELIEVERS in their own ways so for you to become a believer among Jehovah's Witnesses then you must agree with terms and conditions of our faith just as Emusan will tell any of those people regarding his own faith too! wink
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 6:13pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

If you ask sincere questions surely i will like to answer not when you're just trolling.
You're free to meditate on what the Bible says comparing to what JWs are practicing that's exactly what the Beroeans did! Act 17:11

A food for thought:
What would have happened if Apollos refused to accept he wasn't fully qualified as a preacher, when Aquila and Priscilla tried to CORRECT him? Act 18:24-26
And after the correction did he continue on his own or was assigned to out preaching with members of the same group?

Jesus said we should baptize them as disciples {Matthew 28:19} but when someone is not ready to obey the same rules Jesus gave his disciples is such a person a TRUE believer in Jesus?
Remember that demons also preach that Jesus is the son of God {Luke 4:41} yet Jesus silenced them! Compare to Act 16:17-18
Well let me answer that:
They are not ready to follow the organizational arrangement so their preaching will surely lead to disorder {1Corinthians 14:33} that's why Jesus said they must all have the same line of thought regarding organizational directions! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
For your information that's what gives birth to this thread as many so called Christians won't accept that it's scriptural for a female to lead the congregation in the presence of qualified males! 1Timothy 2:12

You don hang abi after reading the response grin grin grin I know they are spiritually empty from your madness and insanities peddling brains grin

That your if is what your madness and insanities peddling brains should keep about my question. grin grin

A food for thought:

For your madness and insanities peddling brains

That if you added is the madness and insanities peddling of your brains. They didn't convert him again to become followers of Aquila and Priscilla. He was a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures. He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John. 26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

See it with your eyes. He didn't go about converting those that are believers to become followers of Apollos

When Apollos wanted to go to Achaia, the brothers and sisters encouraged him and wrote to the disciples there to welcome him. When he arrived, he was a great help to those who by grace had believed. 28 For he vigorously refuted his Jewish opponents in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Messiah

Madness and insanities peddling brains question. Look up for the answers. grin grin

Rules like they must become Jehovah's Witnesses and subject themselves under the GODS of men housed in USA the channel Jehovah is using today grin grin grin

More madness and insanities peddling of your brains. Demons are a believer in Jesus Christ that's why they are demons grin grin grin

Well let me answer that:

The madness and insanities peddling brains wants to slip back into the title of the thread stylishly. That your organization directions that is filled with mistakes and errors is what is causing disorder in your slacks and pants wearing regimented Bible trained conscience about greeting or talking with disfellowshipped people in brief grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 6:19pm On Jul 10
MaxInDHouse:

Why is my response paining you so much that you can't respond with maturity? smiley

Well if you agree that all those groups do have WITNESSES on this forum surely they are all BELIEVERS in their own ways so for you to become a believer among Jehovah's Witnesses then you must agree with terms and conditions of our faith just as Emusan will tell any of those people regarding his own faith too! wink

Your lamentations won't end today about my comment grin grin grin

Why is my response paining you so much that you can't respond with maturity?

The pain peddlings of seeing what is not empty spiritually tormenting your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Well if you agree that all those groups do have WITNESSES on this forum surely they are all BELIEVERS in their own ways

The ways of Jehovah's Witnesses is the way of deeper life Bible church that's why you want to correct the wrongdoing of female pastors in church. grin grin grin

so for you to become a believer among Jehovah's Witnesses then you must agree with terms and conditions of our faith

Of your faith which believes in atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, traditionalist grin grin grin grin

just as Emusan will tell any of those people regarding his own faith too

The reason you are yet to respond to his question because you know the consequences of such in your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10
Efficacy in delivering what someone has in mind is the evidence of true wisdom! smiley
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by FxMasterz: 6:52pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

At least he knows we told him the truth.

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

The TRUTH! cheesy

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by FxMasterz: 7:03pm On Jul 10
achorladey:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Very clear. The target is not to bring souls into the kingdom of God but to make them proselytes of their religion. It's on the same level as other godless religions. Christians do evangelism to bring people to Christ. JWs do evangelism to bring people to an organization.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 7:32pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

Which he wants to lie and manipulate again grin
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by achorladey: 7:37pm On Jul 10
FxMasterz:

Very clear. The target is not to bring souls into the kingdom of God but to make them proselytes of their religion. It's on the same level as other godless religions. Christians do evangelism to bring people to Christ. JWs do evangelism to bring people to an organization.

That's how they advance their double face. What they sell to outsiders is different from what they sell within.
Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10
At least the scriptures is clear on this matter:

Females should not be head over males in church of Christ! 1Timothy 2:12

The rest is Story; Story!! Story!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Godly To Pay Brideprice And Dowry? / Nigeria's Songs Lyrics / Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.