Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,728 members, 7,930,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Access Bank Stole My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Stole My Money (839 Views)

How Access Bank Stole From My Account / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 4:51am On Jul 05
Dear access bank,

I sourced for dollar at the rate over #1500 to enable me pay for my tuition fee which I spend over 8million to purchase dollar from black market and then credited my dollar account with your bank 1407450926 tochukwu nwankwo chima. There was policy change in canada which now made me to change school and see for my tuition fee refund. The school Cambrian then refunded me via Flywire and I attached the receipt which contains all the transaction detail needed for you to credit my dollar account, only for me to see credit of naira with narration conversion at rate 465, why will my dollar be converted ? Did access bank source dollar for me ? You people removed over 8million from my money. Please kindly reverse this and credit my dollar before this thing spoil alot of things for me which it has also started doing. Go through the mail trail and comfirm all you need. tochi2090@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by advanceDNA: 5:10am On Jul 05
How is this even possible?? Somebody is trying to play smart.....so which account was credited with naira??

When them no smoke paw paw leaf....they will refund u.....

This is not where to complain oooo...go burn their cable on Twitter and instagram
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by ebexofficial: 5:11am On Jul 05
Kindly write the bank before calling them out via X
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by JasonNOTStatham: 10:03am On Jul 05
ebexofficial:
The usual response is "dear user, kindly engage with us via DM, we are sorry for the inconveniences ".
They reply slower or barely do anything for cases like these.
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by JasonNOTStatham: 10:03am On Jul 05
₦465 all the way from ₦1500. ₦465 is Buhari rate, so how come?
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 11:03am On Jul 05
ebexofficial:
i have already started that last night and as there normal response we will give you feedback after 24hours, which nothing has been done. I won't mind reporting to instablog and all blogs . This is deeply painful
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 11:04am On Jul 05
JasonNOTStatham:
The usual response is "dear user, kindly engage with us via DM, we are sorry for the inconveniences ".
They reply slower or barely do anything for cases like these.
you have the experience. Thats a default response without doing anything at last
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 11:05am On Jul 05
JasonNOTStatham:
₦465 all the way from ₦1500. ₦465 is Buhari rate, so how come?
they took over 7million from what I bought dollar with
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 11:12am On Jul 05
I have send multiple mails on Gmail and twitter and even called contact centre yet they kept saying we will give u feedback after 24hours. This is a clear case of fraud. I have never seen or heard. I bought my dollar and now access bank is converting for me without my consent at rate way lower than what I bought it @465. I have all the receipt and documents. I wil send mails and call them up as you guys advised but if they didn't return my dollar at the end of 48hours I will sue them and will make sure I spent my last blood on blog, social and court till they pay me for the damages
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by JasonNOTStatham: 1:11pm On Jul 05
tochi2090:
they took over 7million from what I bought dollar with
Man vs Bank, not man vs mail vs bank. The customer representative or manager would need to attend to this, I wouldn't prefer mail. If you are available, you may try visiting their head office in Nigeria.
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by Cassandraloius: 1:49pm On Jul 05
Send them an email
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 6:57am On Jul 06
JasonNOTStatham:
Man vs Bank, not man vs mail vs bank. The customer representative or manager would need to attend to this, I wouldn't prefer mail. If you are available, you may try visiting their head office in Nigeria.
they have responded that it is been investigated, that I should give them till Monday. So, I accepted and will update the outcome here after Monday.
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by tochi2090: 6:59am On Jul 06
Cassandraloius:
Send them an email
thanks, I have done that via all platform and I have finally received a decent reply than all those their contact center default response and many of the contact centre representatives are so poor when it comes to the knowledge of the banking system and customer complaint resolution.
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by MrCover: 10:56am On Jul 07
Tell Mr Cover, More About What Happened
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by benja007: 5:33pm On Jul 13
Omo, has this issue been resolved now?

tochi2090:
Dear access bank,

I sourced for dollar at the rate over #1500 to enable me pay for my tuition fee which I spend over 8million to purchase dollar from black market and then credited my dollar account with your bank 1407450926 tochukwu nwankwo chima. There was policy change in canada which now made me to change school and see for my tuition fee refund. The school Cambrian then refunded me via Flywire and I attached the receipt which contains all the transaction detail needed for you to credit my dollar account, only for me to see credit of naira with narration conversion at rate 465, why will my dollar be converted ? Did access bank source dollar for me ? You people removed over 8million from my money. Please kindly reverse this and credit my dollar before this thing spoil alot of things for me which it has also started doing. Go through the mail trail and comfirm all you need. tochi2090@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Stole My Money by zikodem(m): 4:40am On Jul 21
Have the issue bn resolved? Kindly update us

(1) (Reply)

World Boxing Champion, Peter, Escapes Death / Give Kudos "police Recover N359m, $50,000, £2,000 From Robbers In Rivers" / Lagos Benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.