Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,554 members, 7,944,664 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA (20602 Views)

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole Has Been Charged To Court For Assault / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by DeeScan: 6:50pm On Jul 06
1Sharon:

And where do you think I got my verdict from?
from the thin air .. ma'am..
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06
1Sharon:

Go and argue with your God then. He said you need to love them equally. Go and tell him it's not possible.
no one can love equally it's not possible.. but if that pleases u ok
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by TEYA: 8:33pm On Jul 06
1Sharon:

You really think he would be comfortable with her not taking his surname? Yeah right.
I think he will not care.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by ShaqFu: 3:52pm On Jul 07
Ishilove:
Shaq fu, I told you
yeah you did. I'm surprise Sha, after having said on social media he beat her. Anyway, it is, what it is.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by UjuJoan2: 4:02pm On Jul 07
Treadway:
nope

Totally understood the sarcasm. I pointed you to Gerrard59 post where he showed you that there is an account that the madam was physically violent toward him.

And I asked and still ask, why are the females on here except maybe ishilove all feigning ignorance to the fact that she was violent? Also how do we/you know if it wasn't madam that started the physical altercation that got her slapped?

In short, I'm asking you, assuming you were in that house and you know that madam knelt on oga's neck, assaulted oga, and oga responded by getting physical as well, who is the abuser in this instance?

None of you here know for sure that she wasn't the one that got physical first! None of you even want to talk about her act of violence.

Scammish much!

So he was “defending” himself every time he beat her
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Akpaamunsi: 6:48am On Aug 15
CyrusVI:

|
Ferg

:🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Near Death Experience / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.