Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,485 members, 7,885,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA (19444 Views)

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole Has Been Charged To Court For Assault / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05
kayperry:

You need to bring your mind back to these very case, seems you are on another scene

These particular one is a case of teeth bruising the tongue ... it hasnt gotten to all those images you are making up

An adage says : as a bird take fly naa so we go throw the stone reach

The Gain in all of these is that the man must have learnt one or two lessons by now and he is more obliged to be a better person .. and the wife gets to be the heroe b4 the kids and society ... a flawless win than to have the man hanged

Na for where the cutting of man deek dey start
Na from here e dey start nau
🥶🥶🥶
If the woman cut him akpako for sake of sey she wan revenge wetin we go call am
The issue be sey the woman free the matter but abeg as per woman e no free.she collect something (as am seeing this woman o)
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 6:16pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
Well, I am glad you admit then that, contrary to your earlier claim, those people are not lonely at all. Rather, they operate and live their lives on a spectrum that is beyond your ability to reason. 🤔

Independence woman kill you there! It is not me you will be telling this, I am not a newbie in this game. Your gender on many occasions have confessed from the bottom of their heart how the only thing they desire is to have a man to call their own... I am not mocking them, but that is the sad reality of life... Life is give and take, Life is sacrifice! Everything has its pros and cons, men and women are meant to be with each other and they have their different roles to play. If a man is lonely without a woman, he can run crazy, same for women. Just that men have the advantage of long term availability and a pool of women to always wake up and choose from. Men are like wine, value increases with time and as they go higher. A woman's money and success does not make her more attractive, her youthfulness and beauty does

like it or not, the kpekus of every independent woman belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05
Nukilia:
The guy will soon find his way to jail, it's only a matter of time... I hope the woman is safe

For this small mistake? Wicked soul.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

Where did I say they are better than Nigerian women. grin

I’m a traditional man and I believe in my African traditions, I’d marry a girl, confirm omoluabi girl as soon as I am ready, as for now, na to chop my life and the kpekus of fine independent women. I meet girl whey dey claim western feminism, I don’t have a problem as long as she’s giving me regular kpekus, once we finish whyning ourself, I’d go find correct Omoluabi.
I am a man, and I have the advantage of time and making a choice whenever I’m ready. So who loses? Continue copying oyinbo standard, and be claiming independence, when loneliness wan kill you, you go buy cat and dog to be your companion

Since you aren't married yourself what gave you the audacity to question me and ask about my husband and kids at the beginning of our interaction? So YOU arent married? If two-faced people like you talk for long enough, you eventually tell on yourselves.

It's funny how you talk about oyinbo standards, is taking the surname of your husband not from oyinbos? I don't see you hypocrites complaining about that because it benefits you. Just FO jare.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 6:22pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

Since you aren't married yourself what gave you the audacity to question me and ask about my husband and kids at the beginning of our interaction? So YOU arent married? If two-faced people like you talk for long enough, you eventually tell on yourselves.

It's funny how you talk about oyinbo standards, is taking the surname of your husband not from oyinbos? I don't see you hypocrites complaining about that because it benefits you. Just FO jare.

oya come make we marry ourself. But if you be feminist, na war oo..I no fit marry feminist oo
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05
Anguldi:
Feminist pushed her, Foolish woman.
Hunger for kill her

She employed common sense last last. Na so she would have taken style to become single mother grin grin grin
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05
maasoap:

She employed common sense last last. Na so when would have taken style to become single mother grin grin grin

She is going to be a married single mother 🥴
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by kayperry: 6:41pm On Jul 05
baralatie:

Na for where the cutting of man deek dey start
Na from here e dey start nau
🥶🥶🥶
If the woman cut him akpako for sake of sey she wan revenge wetin we go call am
The issue be sey the woman free the matter but abeg as per woman e no free.she collect something (as am seeing this woman o)

Well seems the lady as a forte in thinking, what she have gained cutting the man bolokos those that did it are they enjoying there personal life now
she could have gotten a manslaughter or life sentence, she lose her children, business and everything just like that ... to what gain

the man dies, she dies ... the children suffer

better don't wish that upon yourself undecided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by TEYA: 6:43pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

Stop justifying nonsense. Where have you even seen it happen? Even parents have their favourite children.
Jarus may be one of the few exceptions to that rule and mind you, it is not your responsibility to judge people, leave that to God. cool
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05
kayperry:

Well seems the lady as a forte in thinking, what she have gained cutting the man bolokos those that did it are they enjoying there personal life now
she could have gotten a manslaughter or life sentence, she lose her children, business and everything just like that ... to what gain

the man dies, she dies ... the children suffer

better don't wish that upon yourself undecided
Come crime section and see more than enough cases

The best thing is Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver from evil.
If a man can control his instinct to beaat up his wife but find sustainable solution to what is on ground.we might not need to have this kind of situation on hand
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05
TEYA:

Jarus may be one of the few exceptions to that rule and mind you, it is not your responsibility to judge people, leave that to God. cool

Yen yen yen. I don't deal with idealism. I deal with reality.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Tightpussy2024(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05
Gerrard59:

How many Nigerian Muslim women make up a substantial proportion of recent migrants? Muslim women don't migrate as much as their Christian counterparts. Also, why do you think she has the resources to cater for three children? Which court would have granted the custody of three children to a woman whose husband worked in the oil and gas industry?
most women be forced to endure you?is it by force? I will personally leave the kids with the man. Life no hard pass like that. Shebi single motherhood destroys society? Singlefatherhood all the way . japaing is her choice. If she loses weight, touch up her looks and good skincare. She can get a decent man here, even a divorce or widower . I am not capping. I live in the west.the dating world here is different. But I guess you guys teach women in naija that life starts and end with being married to an ugly man.see their faces like tortoise.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by kayperry: 7:01pm On Jul 05
baralatie:

Come crime section and see more than enough cases

The best thing is Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver from evil.
If a man can control his instinct to beaat up his wife but find sustainable yto what is on ground.we might not need to have this kind of situation on hand

I don't like crime, and i will suggest you to tone down fascinating with crime,

Men are not mad or crazy, most times women push men into doing what they never intend to do .., there are bad timing and its not everytime man go run comot for the house

Most times we choose to see physical abuse as the only threat BUT verbal/oral abuse is a silent killer, according to research Men are the most depressed... with women being the culprit most times
i just want to believe only a madman will beat a woman who said nothing or did nothing .. its best both genders are guided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by TableLeg(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
He even went on live radio with his cho cho cho! grin

He is cursed.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05
Tightpussy2024:
most women be forced to endure you?is it by force? I will personally leave the kids with the man. Life no hard pass like that. Shebi single motherhood destroys society? Singlefatherhood all the way . japaing is her choice. If she loses weight, touch up her looks and good skincare. She can get a decent man here, even a divorce or widower . I am not capping. I live in the west.the dating world here is different. But I guess you guys teach women in naija that life starts and end with being married to an ugly man.see their faces like tortoise.

🤣
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Gerrard59(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05
Tightpussy2024:

Take it easy, I am not Jarus neither are we quarrelling.

I stated that Nigerian Muslim ladies don't relocate as much as their Christian counterparts do. That is one fact. Again, I am all for divorces, but whenever we list out options, we should be realistic with them. BTW, it is hilarious how the bold exists yet Nigerian ladies in the West still wish/aim to marry Nigerian men or remain single for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by TEYA: 7:24pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

Yen yen yen. I don't deal with idealism. I deal with reality.

Allah gave Muslims the right to marry four wives and neither you nor Jarus' wife can take that away.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Treadway: 7:32pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

He frustrated her to do it. Men can get on your nerves sometimes. Next time, he should control his tongue.
wondafu!

When she knelt on his neck like Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd (for reference), that doesn't count as assault, and it is the man's fault cos he provoked her....

But when he slaps her in response to her obvious assault, he is the abuser that should be hanged and jailed at the same time...

At no time in this scenario did the hajia abuse and assault Jarus, according to you right??

Nairaland sha🤣🤣

Sometimes when you are confronted with cold hard facts about a situation, like the one Gerrard59 doled out which you responded to, it's okay if you just retreat, rethink and say, fuuuck it! This is none of my business anyway! Rather than barge on arguing against your own logic....how can you not see that if anything she assaulted him first based on this account (if true) that she started the gbas gbos by kneeling on his neck..none of us live with them, so how do you all know that madam did not get physical first??....to now go further to excuse her by saying she was provoked. Jarus no fit dey provoked abi? 🤣🤣.

You also equated DV to paternity fraud in one post.

Issokay! issorite!

Madam don choose to stay with Jarus and welcome wife number 2. Na her cross and she has CHOSEN to carry it. The end!

Ire o!

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05
TEYA:

Allah gave Muslims the right to marry four wives and neither you nor Jarus' wife can take that away.

Sure. Allah also said Muslim women don't need to take the surname of their husbands.
Why did Jarus ignore that rule in his religion?
Why do all of you hypos ignore that rule?
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05
Treadway:
wondafu!

When she knelt on his neck like Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd (for reference), that doesn't count as assault, and it is the man's fault cos he provoked her....

But when he slaps her in response to her obvious assault, he is the abuser that should be hanged and jailed at the same time...

At no time in this scenario did the hajia abuse and assault Jarus, according to you right??

Nairaland sha🤣🤣

Sometimes when you are confronted with cold hard facts about a situation, like the one Gerrard59 doled out which you responded to, it's okay if you just retreat, rethink and say, fuuuck it! This is none of my business anyway! Rather than barge on arguing against your own logic....how can you not see that if anything she assaulted him first based on this account (if true) that she started the gbas gbos by kneeling on his neck....to now go further to excuse her by saying she was provoked. Jarus no fit dey provoked abi? 🤣🤣.

You also equated DV to paternity fraud in one post.

Issokay! issorite!

The sarcasm was lost on you. I gave that response because that's the answer Nigerian men typically give as an excuse to their violence.

"She frustrated me to beat her"

"My wife frustrated me to rape our house girl because she denied me sex"

It takes hearing yourself from another person's POV to know how you crazy you sound.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Treadway: 7:50pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

The sarcasm was lost on you. I gave that response because that's the answer Nigerian men typically give as an excuse to their violence.

"She frustrated me to beat her"

"My wife frustrated me to rape our house girl because she denied me sex"

It takes hearing yourself from another person's POV to know how you crazy you sound.
nope

Totally understood the sarcasm. I pointed you to Gerrard59 post where he showed you that there is an account that the madam was physically violent toward him.

And I asked and still ask, why are the females on here except maybe ishilove all feigning ignorance to the fact that she was violent? Also how do we/you know if it wasn't madam that started the physical altercation that got her slapped?

In short, I'm asking you, assuming you were in that house and you know that madam knelt on oga's neck, assaulted oga, and oga responded by getting physical as well, who is the abuser in this instance?

None of you here know for sure that she wasn't the one that got physical first! None of you even want to talk about her act of violence.

Scammish much!

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Jul 05
Treadway:
nope

Totally understood the sarcasm. I pointed you to Gerrard59 post where he showed you that there is an account that the madam was physically violent towards him.

And I asked and still ask, why are the females on here except maybe ishilove all feigning ignorance on the fact that she was violent. Also how do we/you know if it wasn't madam that started the physical altercation that got her slapped?

In short, I'm asking you, assuming you were in that house and you know that madam knelt on oga's neck, assaulted oga, and oga responded by getting physical as well, who is the abuser in this instance?

If you understood my sarcasm, what was your rant for?

When she sat on his neck, what did he do? He sat there and took it? Yeah right. Alot of women have been beaten for alot less than what Jarus wife did. Being the first to get physical is hardly a trigger.

Jarus is a liar. He is trying to victimise himself, he is giving the impression that he only lost it and snapped at his wife's juju revelation. But he had been beating her long before that.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Treadway: 8:04pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

If you understood my sarcasm, what was your rant for?

When she sat on his neck, what did he do? He sat there and took it? Yeah right. Alot of women have been beaten for alot less than what Jarus wife did. Being the first to get physical is hardly a trigger.

Jarus is a liar. He is trying to victimise himself, he is giving the impression that he only lost it and snapped at his wife's juju revelation. But he had been beating her long before that.

see what I mean?

You know this how? Smh

You an online member of Nairaland, that is not a neighbor, nor family, nor friend, nor domestic staff, nor tenant, but you supposedly know for a fact that he beats her regularly, and you have no desire to talk about his accounts of her being violent, only her accounts of him being violent, which she has now even said emphatically in a court of law, is false and misleading.

You get logic gan.🙌

Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05
kayperry:

I don't like crime, and i will suggest you to tone down fascinating with crime,

Men are not mad or crazy, most times women push men into doing what they never intend to do .., there are bad timing and its not everytime man go run comot for the house

Most times we choose to see physical abuse as the only threat [/b]BUT verbal/oral abuse is a silent killer, according to research Men are the most depressed... with women being the culprit most times
i just want to believe only a madman will beat a woman who said nothing or did nothing .. its best[b] both genders are guided
That is I said the latter part of the Lord's prayer "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05
Treadway:
see what I mean?

You know this how? Smh

You an online member of Nairaland, that is not a neighbor, nor family, nor friend, nor domestic staff, nor tenant, but you supposedly know for a fact that he beats her regularly, and you have no desire to talk about his accounts of her being violent, only her accounts of him being violent, which she has now even said emphatically in a court of law, is false and misleading.

You get logic gan.🙌

Carry on

So how did you know she sat on his neck? Or are you Jarus himself?

Don't be a hypocrite abeg.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Treadway: 8:18pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

So how did you know she sat on his neck? Or are you Jarus himself?

Don't be a hypocrite abeg.

at least I and many other have said that DV by him is condemnable,.despite say we no dey there, but cos he by himself even admitted it.

Oya condemn her own, and shame the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Tightpussy2024(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05
Gerrard59:

Take it easy, I am not Jarus neither are we quarrelling.

I stated that Nigerian Muslim ladies don't relocate as much as their Christian counterparts do. That is one fact. Again, I am all for divorces, but whenever we list out options, we should be realistic with them. BTW, it is hilarious how the bold exists yet Nigerian ladies in the West still wish/aim to marry Nigerian men or remain single for a long time.

I didn't say a white man.Get me right. Naija men that have been living in diaspora for so long, (not the hungry one that left recently due to buhari regime and obviously not you) are less discriminatory. Especially a Muslim man. Check dating pages, joromofin, ceetee, etc

Also, Except those that white men used to sample black kitten, most naija women will not look naija men side. No young beautiful naija girl in her prime will prefer a naija man to a white. The issue is the way naija men carry marriage on their head, and naija men don't date for long in diaspora. After 10 months oga is coming to naija to see your parents. But white oga can make you date you for a decade.LOL
Get off your high horses. N0 23 year old girl naija girl with Beyonce face will look at the scrunny face of a naija male immigrant, except he is established. What you will get is those ones that are in their late 30s and have seen shege in whitey man hands
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05
Treadway:
at least I and many other have said that DV by him is condemnable,.despite say we no dey there, but cos he by himself even admitted it.

Oya condemn her own, and shame the devil.

Where did you say it's condemnable?

Ofcourse if she did, it's condemnable even though that account makes no sense.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Treadway: 8:34pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

Where did you say it's condemnable?

Ofcourse if she did, it's condemnable even though that account makes no sense.

him hitting his wife is utterly condemnable.

Wasn't hard for me to say...

But you are unsurprisingly still making excuses for her...saying it doesn't make sense. All your years on earth and you haven't seen women being violent before online and offline for the slightest of reasons? Haven't seen them lie before? Amber Heard ring a bell? Freeze that was being whooped by his wife? At least these one na high profile cases, and thank God both niggas kept all the receipts..Are you on Mars?

Ha women!

It is just funny how you find it so difficult to call a spade a spade...almost sad. Reality is she no send you, all of you. She prove that in court! Haha.

Keep pontificating about how holy and blameless she is, and indeed every woman is, even when the rest of us in the world know that is far from reality.✌️

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Gerrard59(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05
Tightpussy2024:

I didn't say a white man.Get me right. Naija men that have been living in diaspora for so long, (not the hungry one that left recently due to buhari regime and obviously not you) are less discriminatory. Especially a Muslim man. Check dating pages, joromofin, ceetee, etc

Fair enough. It is good that there are options for interested people.

Also, Except those that white men used to sample black kitten, most naija women will not look naija men side. No young beautiful naija girl in her prime will prefer a naija man to a white. The issue is the way naija men carry marriage on their head, and naija men don't date for long in diaspora. After 10 months oga is coming to naija to see your parents. But white oga can make you date you for a decade.LOL

Isn't this also peculiar to Nigerian women as well? Is a first generation Nigerian lady in her prime, say 27, willing to date for five years without a ring? Do you encourage women to have children with men whom they date, but are not yet (assuming they get married sef) married to?

Get off your high horses. N0 23 year old girl naija girl with Beyonce face will look at the scrunny face of a naija male immigrant, except he is established. What you will get is those ones that are in their late 30s and have seen shege in whitey man hands

Interesting, but we should be specific here. Second generation Nigerian women in the diaspora will not date recent Nigerian immigrant men. This is appropriate and justified. My focus is on first-generation Nigerians because those are the ones who share the same cultural characteristics as those back home. First generation Nigerians ONLY share skin colour and maybe names with second generation Nigerians. The latter even align more with Whites than their black cousins from Africa. So for a Nigerian female divorcee who moves to the abroad, her main options are White men and first-generation Nigerian men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.