Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA (19461 Views)

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole Has Been Charged To Court For Assault / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
Well, seeing their father locked up after the trauma of watching him abuse their mother is, in my opinion, actually a better lesson for kids to have to endure. He did the crime and had to pay for it. I believe it is easier for simple minds to reason at least than having to reason that it is OK for their father to pummel their mother without consequence. grin

Growing up in Nigeria, I knew so many kids who wished death on their dads for the pain he continuously inflicted on their mom with them being helpless to do anything about it. I bet you many of those kids would have reported their fathers if the system were considered effective in dealing with such cases. Here in the States, I know kids who picked up the phone and called the cops themselves. They have no regrets at all for it and this is the way it ought to be. The one who is at fault needs to be the one filled with regret, not his victims. undecided
Well research shows that those same kids end up repeating what their father did.so it is not a sane solution

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by ottersberger(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05
nlfpmod:

https://x.com/Lagosdsva/status/1809131903892484456?s=08

A woman told you that all is well between her and her man, but una still wan do busy body. On what evidence would that magistrate hope to pronounce a guilty verdict if Nigeria truly practices the rule of law?. He could have lied to his audience, and that is not an offense known to our law.

Nyeson Wike has been bullying a woman and has openly declared that he will rig Abuja election in 2027, why has the useless Nigeria police not charged him to court?. No be the same social media we hear the talk?.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 4:57pm On Jul 05
travelzcruix:
Shey y'all want to copy Western culture. Kwantinu.

Holding men accountable for bad behaviour is western culture?

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 05
baralatie:
■ Well research shows that those same kids end up repeating what their father did. so it is not a sane solution
You mean the ones that never got a chance to see justice served in their case? Of course! All of that anger and the confusion that goes along with it follows them into adulthood. undecided

Many of my Nigerian friends who hated the fact that their fathers abused their mothers ended up abusers themselves. It was a real disappointment. The shame no allow them to hold their heads up again. When around them you can feel they are disappointed in themselves and all this because they never got a change to resolve all of that anger and hate that developed from all of that trauma. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:
■ Holding men accountable for bad behaviour is western culture?
That is exactly what it is! grin

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

She’s a wise woman, she can go ahead and divorce him and quietly but not to throw the father of her kids inside prison and turn the father of her kids to ex convict

You're insane.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by UjuJoan2: 4:59pm On Jul 05
dapotemi:

It is not really Stockholm syndrome per se..I did made a submission here that PARENT should start focusing on their female child, infact 60% attention should be given to them..The truth is well known, that woman, you and I know that she dey chop beating but she can't fight it, else she goes hungry..Who will pay her rent? Who will give her food? Who will train her children? If the husband is jailed, after a while she's alone, doing all this thing for herself..
When we EMPOWER her girl-child, when we have ladies who can fend for themselves and take care of their kids because they have good jobs and they're responsible member of the society, then they can FACE ANYTHING!
Can a man beat Okonjo Iweala?
Can a man beat Aisha yesufu?
Which man go fit beat Asisat oshoala?

You are right!

We also need to raise our sons to be responsible adults. What kind of woman would raise a wife beater!

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
You mean the ones that never got a chance to see justice served in their case? Of course! That confusion follows them into adulthood. Many of my Nigerian friends who hated the fact that their fathers abused their mothers ended up abusers themselves. It was a real disappointment. undecided
Can a child unsee their mothers abuse no
Can what they see affect them yes
These two above holds for all wether you send them to jail or not or they end up divorce
These are proving research results
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jul 05
baralatie:
■ Can a child unsee their mothers abuse no Can what they see affect them yes
These two above holds for all wether you send them to jail or not or they end up divorce
Sending an abuser to jail is not meant to resolve any of what you pointed out; What it does though is bring well-needed closure to the whole traumatic event; a fulfilling end to that initial sense of helplessness, that is what sending him to jail to serve for his crimes against his fellow man does. undecided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by einsteine(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05
baralatie:

Cant you see that she has been threatened/cajoled/coerced to drop the case

She never asked for a case in the first place. The agency took the case upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05
tunjijones:

It doesn't have anything to do with gbola. It's more of financial independence. If the wife was financially independent, she go leave the man.

Na why I dey laf all this feminists in Nigeria trying to form equal with men, comparing themselves to their counterparts in Europe and America. The women in those countries are financially independent, they mostly make those money on their own, they can survive comfortably without the men.

The day Nigerian woman start making their own money and not depend on men for things then we can discuss equality. Do you believe that some ladies still believe that "it's the responsibility of a man you are dating to take care of you financially". I met a lady some weeks back and she confirmed to me that it's only the first phone that she used that was bought with her money, other phones she used have been bought by men. She was even boasting that she can never use her own money to buy phone. And this one will have the mind to be shouting gender equality.

This is why I always advise Nigerian women to make their own money and become financially empowered. You nigerian men hate that because money gives a woman choices and makes her less vulnerable.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
Sending an abuser to jail is not meant to resolve any of what you pointed out; What it does though is bring well-needed closure to the whole traumatic event; a fulfilling end to that initial sense of helplessness, that is what sending him to jail to serve for his crimes against his fellow man does. undecided
I understand your concept of do the crime and do the time but it is not as straight forward as you would want it.
There are a whole bunch of pit holes that would be need to be resolved o.
If not all we are doing is repeating the cycle of crime
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Jul 05
Shaqfu, I told you
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Jul 05
baralatie:
■ I understand your concept of do the crime and do the time but it is not as straight forward as you would want it. There are a whole bunch of pit holes that would be need to be resolved o. If not all we are doing is repeating the cycle of crime
"Do, the crime and do the time" is very much straightforward. Everything else you are trying to throw up matters little to it all at the end of the day. Those who repeat the crime do so because they choose to! It is that simple really! undecided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by tunjijones(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

This is why I always advise Nigerian women to make their own money and become financially empowered. You nigerian men hate that because money gives a woman choices and makes her less vulnerable.

It's going to change. In like 100 yrs time, I am sure the women will be liberated. More women will be educated and financially independent. This is going to affect marriages a lot in Nigeria.

Cos when a man makes money he feels the need for a woman but when women makes more she feels she doesn't need a man.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 5:10pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

You're insane.

That’s why you are single

Where’s your husband and kids?

If your mama don send your papa go prison, you won’t be here talking because you will be the daughter of an ex convict
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05
einsteine:

She never asked for a case in the first place. The agency took the case upon themselves.
The agency was tasked to take cases like hers to treat in the first place
And because of the publicity of her case others who are in the same situation won't be lilly livered not to pursue justice.
So the agency is thanking for her service in saving countless lives of helpless women
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
"Do, the crime and do the time" is very much straightforward. Everything else you are trying to throw up matters little to it all at the end of the day. Those who repeat the crime do so because they choose to! It is that simple really! undecided
Repeating the cycle of crime is not a sustainable solution
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 5:13pm On Jul 05
tunjijones:

It's going to change. In like 100 yrs time, I am sure the women will be liberated. More women will be educated and financially independent. This is going to affect marriages a lot in Nigeria.

Cos when a man makes money he feels the need for a woman but when women makes more she feels she doesn't need a man.

Na lie, no matter how much money dey make, they feel empty without a man. That’s why many of them are bitter and frustrated and become men haters

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jul 05
baralatie:
■ Repeating the cycle of crime is not a sustainable solution
Repeating what cycle? I don't know what it is you are attempting to argue at all. undecided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

That’s why you are single

Where’s your husband and kids?

If your mama don send your papa go prison, you won’t be here talking because you will be the daughter of an ex convict

If being married entails covering up for an abuser. Let me die single.

You're the same group of people clamouring for paternity fraud to be criminalised, but when it comes to domestic violence, you want the man to be covered up for.

Hypocrite.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05
Kobojunkie:
Repeating what cycle? I don't know what it is you are attempting to argue at all. undecided
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This man your wahala too much
Go marry calabar abeg🥶
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Nonexisting: 5:16pm On Jul 05
Madam has come out to say she was not abused. Can all the feminist wannabes here shut up now please.

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by TEYA: 5:19pm On Jul 05
easyfem:
I support that wife , this thing call marriage is deep than what we c , so many thing involved in marriage , children involve , family involve , future involve .. her adviser really done well . U don’t leave your husband who is been 80% good and leave for 20% bad …. I’m not supporting the man beating his wife but if you see what many wife do at home most time , you will see they deserve some slap but as a man , u just av to control yourself , have you read tiwa-savage the singer late comment regarding leaving her husband . Despite the fact that the man Bleep up …. Blessing CEO said , she divorce only because she is not mature enough that time , if it’s now and the same thing happen , she won’t …: marriage is deep my bro and sis so please don’t judge the woman
The Jarus sef told the story of the many mean things his wife did to him. She is not a saint

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jul 05
baralatie:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This man your wahala too much Go marry calabar abeg🥶
I am serious here... what cycle are you arguing again about? I explained that the cycle is likely to repeat only in those who never got to have all of that pent-up anger and trauma from their past resolved. Most of them are not only angry at their fathers but also their mothers for putting themselves in such as situation to be used as punching bags by another human being.
Kobojunkie:
You mean the ones that never got a chance to see justice served in their case? Of course! All of that anger and the confusion that goes along with it follows them into adulthood. undecided

Many of my Nigerian friends who hated the fact that their fathers abused their mothers ended up abusers themselves. It was a real disappointment. The shame no allow them to hold their heads up again. When around them you can feel they are disappointed in themselves and all this because they never got a change to resolve all of that anger and hate that developed from all of that trauma. undecided
I even went on to explain that those who however got well needed closure from it all go on to live better and more fulfilled lives after it all.
Kobojunkie:
So, I am not sure what cycle you continue to beat on about. undecided
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05
Case has ended. Nobody should take panadol for another's headache
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by tunjijones(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

Na lie, no matter how much money dey make, they feel empty without a man. That’s why many of them are bitter and frustrated and become men haters

When most women are financially independent, they find it difficult to be submissive to their husbands and this cause a lot of issue in marriage.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 5:21pm On Jul 05
1Sharon:

If being married entails covering up for an abuser. Let me die single.

You're the same group of people clamouring for paternity fraud to be criminalised, but when it comes to domestic violence, you want the man to be covered up for.

Hypocrite.

The woman remains wiser than you, she has done her calculations well, the message has been passed and she has weighed her options.
Would her kids be happy seeing their father in prison? Of course no! That’s the father of her kids and their breadwinner.
Will you be the one fathering her kids when they send him to prison??
Will you provide for her?
Will you be there to provide psychological support for her kids when they call their father ex convict?
If you can’t do any of this, then shut up and keep quiet!!

Now she has the advantage, the man knows his boundary and he owes her for life.

When you have kids you will understand better, western wannabe foolish modern girls everywhere.

Everything no be gira gira and acting on foolish impulse and dancing to gallery. So she can impress you and put her family and kids at a loss. Wise women know how to play the game theory wisely.

How many men have you seen send their women to prison? But na una dey do am pass even outside the country, any small quarrel na to call police.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by Omoawoke: 5:24pm On Jul 05
tunjijones:

When most women are financially independent, they find it difficult to be submissive to their husbands and this cause a lot of issue in marriage.

Na dem they cry pass
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05
Omoawoke:

know your type. Carry shoulder up like they used starch on it.
The woman remains wiser than you, she has done her calculations well, the message has been passed and she has weighed her options.
Would her kids be happy seeing their father in prison? Of course no! That’s the father of her kids and their breadwinner.
Will you be the one fathering her kids when they send him to prison??
Will you provide for her?
Will you be there to provide psychological support for her kids when they call their father ex convict?
If you can’t do any of this, then shut up and keep quiet!!

Now she has the advantage, the man knows his boundary and he owes her for life.

When you have kids you will understand better, western wannabe foolish modern girls everywhere.

Everything no be gira gira and acting on foolish impulse and dancing to gallery. So she can impress you and out her family and kids at a loss. Wise women know how to play the game theory wisely.

She's wise because she's covering up for her abuser? 😂 A financially empowered woman is the solution to all of youse madness.

Do you think, it's going to end there? Wife beaters never stop until the woman is dead.

Please use this same logic, the next time if you're a victim of paternity fraud.
Re: Jarus Wife Aminah Oyewale Denied All Allegations Of Domestic Abuse - LagosDSVA by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05
Somehow it is like pipu wey dey beat their wives dey this naija🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Rules For The Digital Age / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.