Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,944 members, 7,919,057 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! (1083 Views)

My Ugly Experience With Tapswap / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by imagrg(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05
Yes, with the rumour that TapSwap could be a scam, the emerging Super Star of all Telegram App Crypto Tap and earn has stolen the hearts of more than 200 million users worldwide thereby becoming the World Record Breaking new crypto that has garnered such number of users!
I'm in the Millionaire Bandwagon.

This could be our scam-free Yahoo Yahoo!

Join now and let God bless our hustle today!

See my siggy below and thank me later!
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by imagrg(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05
Reactions please.......
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by moadxist2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05
Your coin balance doesn't matter your profit per hour is more important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by SenecaTheYonger: 11:50pm On Jul 05
imagrg:
Reactions please.......

Keep moving nigga

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Sunnyrado: 7:23am On Jul 06
So what you is that this thing is REAL..
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by MrLibrarian(m): 7:27am On Jul 06
SenecaTheYonger:

Keep moving nigga
same with you as well.
Keep moving

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by KratoRanking(m): 7:29am On Jul 06
If you see my own you go fear

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by MrLibrarian(m): 7:30am On Jul 06
KratoRanking:
If you see my own you go fear
you dey learn work tongue tongue tongue

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by SenecaTheYonger: 7:34am On Jul 06
MrLibrarian:
same with you as well.
Keep moving

Yessir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by gift2xl: 8:04am On Jul 06
Most Nigerian's are billionaire on hamster, richer than dangote but for there account them no get up to 5k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Pat081: 8:05am On Jul 06
Sunnyrado:
Ask them, talking to someone about it yesterday that it is just game they are using data to play how many people have he seen with the money ,his reply is that someone told him people are getting money but he never seen one ,bros have you seeing someone who has get the money too
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Unlimitk(m): 10:08am On Jul 06
Profit per hour

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by ILoveFaith: 11:00am On Jul 06
imagrg:
Yes, with the rumour that TapSwap could be a scam, the emerging Super Star of all Telegram App Crypto Tap and earn has stolen the hearts of more than 200 million users worldwide thereby becoming the World Record Breaking new crypto that has garnered such number of users!
I'm in the Millionaire Bandwagon.

This could be our scam-free Yahoo Yahoo!

Join now and let God bless our hustle today!

See my siggy below and thank me later!

Op, will username affect KYC?

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by imagrg(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06
Yeah!
So real and cool!
Sunnyrado:
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Snowx: 10:07pm On Jul 06
Make them dey whine You guyz..Na so pie dey reign that time..now pie don dey use style dey faze..now harmster and tapswap..lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by imagrg(m): 3:47am On Jul 07
How una fit reach this level oh?
Teach us please....Let's share codes. It saves time and data.
MrLibrarian:
you dey learn work tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Danisaint112(m): 4:38am On Jul 07
Imagrg
Una Don start. You carry crypto stuff dey post for Romance section. Until you chop ban your eyes go clear. I don loose two account to everlasting ban because of similar thing. If you escape this don't try it again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by Maverrick: 6:37am On Jul 07
Daily cipher

Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:38am On Jul 07
Danisaint112:
Imagrg
Una Don start. You carry crypto stuff dey post for Romance section. Until you chop ban your eyes go clear. I don loose two account to everlasting ban because of similar thing. If you escape this don't try it again. Don't say I didn't warn you.
they banned my other account cos I posted harmster daily code
Re: Romancing With Tapswap? Hamsterkombat Now The World Darling! by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:39am On Jul 07
Maverrick:
Daily cipher
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Long-distance Relationship Last / Am In Love With Two Women I No No Which One To Take / So Much Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.