Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni (25633 Views)

Nigeria Man Loses On Yoruba Party Election In Peckham UK / Nicolas Okoye: I Founded Transcorp, Soludo Never Took Part In Our Meetings / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Difrent: 6:37am On Jul 06
ResidentSnitch:

My friend stop pouring spit all over the thread.

Stop behaving like a rabid dog all over the internet. Does anyone take igbos serious again?
Y'all are the laughing stock of everyone, even small tribes dey shame for una
Big for nothing tribe always whining and having victim mentality even in their own region.

That's the problem with igbos, they always think they have monopoly of hated ,violence, insults , blackmail etc
That's why you can't take it when people give it back to you in your own cup.

I know the next retort will be " egg is 1 for two million yen yen yen
But you know what , that UK you are planning to japa to is in recession, but that hasn't stopped people flocking there has it?

Yeye

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by TerrouMuda: 6:50am On Jul 06
Slytiger:

The man never called UK no man's land or insult the British people which you ibos are fond of.
But he did already

7 Likes

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by MrEverest(m): 6:53am On Jul 06
They have taken their bigotry to UK.
These same bigots that saw nothing wrong in establishing a tribal party in another man's land, a foreign country, were same people that condemned Gbadebo, just because he has dual tribe parentage. They used all manner of primitive ethnic slurs against him. Yet they went to another foreign country to form an exclusive ethnocentric party.

They shamelessly do to others, what they will never accept if done to them. They will perpetuate evil and still accuse others of that which they're most guilty of.

The most hypocritical set of people ever to exist in this world.

Spit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by MrEverest(m): 6:54am On Jul 06
MrEverest:
They have taken their bigotry to UK.
These same bigots that saw nothing wrong in establishing a tribal party in another man's land, a foreign country, were same people that condemned Gbadebo, just because he has dual tribe parentage. They used all manner of primitive ethnic slurs against him. Yet they went to another foreign country to form an exclusive ethnocentric party.

They shamelessly do to others, what they will never accept if done to them. They will perpetuate evil and still accuse others of that which they're most guilty of.

The most hypocritical set of people ever to exist in this world.

Spit!

Where is the lie?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by MrEverest(m): 7:08am On Jul 06
I'm sorry for your parents.

Having a culture of hypocrisy and bigotry is a disgusting thing.

Everything you wrote applies to you 100%. I already said it above, they will commit terrible things and still rush to accuse others of same evil. Maybe, they believe doing so will take the attention off them. But unfortunately for them, everyone is just looking at them as they continue to dance naked at the market square.

Spit!

Difrent:

Stop behaving like a rabid dog all over the internet. Does anyone take igbos serious again?
Big for nothing tribe always whining and having victim mentality even in their own region.

That's the problem with igbos, they always think they have monopoly of hated ,violence, insults , blackmail etc

But you know what , that UK you are planning to japa to is in recession, but that hasn't stopped people flocking there has it?

Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Difrent: 7:18am On Jul 06
MrEverest:
I'm sorry for your parents.

Having a culture of hypocrisy and bigotry is a disgusting thing.

Everything you wrote applies to you 100%. I already said it above, they will commit terrible things and still rush to accuse others of same evil. Maybe, they believe doing so will take the attention off them. But unfortunately for them, everyone is just looking at them as they continue to dance naked at the market square.

Spit!

Stupid FOOL, I'm not igbo that wake their fathers up with a kick
In yorubaland we respect our parents and other people's parents too, so if you insult my parents I won't insult yours back , it's you that's a stupid child.

Now is it wrong to love your tribe ? Hell no
If that's tribalism so be it.
What's wrong is love another tribe more than yours

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by lamentor78(m): 7:21am On Jul 06
LadyExcellency:
Imagine forming the Igbo political party in Lagos State. All hail will be let loose.

Why always Lagos state , why not Borno or Kastina State ....why is your attention on Lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Difrent: 7:25am On Jul 06
Forkthiefnubu:

They got no cause and don’t deserve any special representations , they are bigots and don’t respect the culture and traditions of the ppl where they inhabit , imagine exporting their puerile politics to a morden western world , I will campaign against them vehemently

Jealous

Spits

Are we surprised?

Hell no

You have a precursor in NNAMDI Azikwe and co and the battle started in London long ago.
Back then it was NNAMDI Azikwe and others that first formed a students union, but the moment Egbe Omo O'dua was formed , they went on overdrive.

So I'm expecting igbos to form their own UK party in the coming weeks, that the way you people are wired........competing with yorubas but unfortunately for you we are still far ahead of you , but I must admit you are doing a good job trying to catch up.....but way still far

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Usmanovic95(m): 7:33am On Jul 06
TerrouMuda:

But he did already

Thank you for pointing that out, I wonder the kind of defense he will come up with again. Some NIGERIANS are the worst hypocrite, I wonder if a foreigner can come to country and try such without us reminding him/her of their ancestral nationality.

1 Like

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Ofemannnu: 8:28am On Jul 06
Usmanovic95:

Thank you for pointing that out, I wonder the kind of defense he will come up with again. Some NIGERIANS are the worst hypocrite, I wonder if a foreigner can come to country and try such without us reminding him/her of their ancestral nationality.
Home from home doesnt mean that London is a no man's land.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by biaframaster200: 8:37am On Jul 06
LadyExcellency:
Imagine forming the Igbo political party in Lagos State. All hail will be let loose.

And imagine forming Yoruba party in Anambra state ....IPOB will be used to killed all of them....

Ibo and Yoruba. Banter will not end soon. .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by EngrKemp: 8:40am On Jul 06
kayusely70:
A highly commendable initiative! 8 hope it achieve its set objectives!
Tribalistic objective I guess
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:48am On Jul 06
Gbegirians and mumu things
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Usmanovic95(m): 9:07am On Jul 06
Ofemannnu:
Home form home doesnt mean that London is a no man's land.

Let a random kwesi Acheampong try such stunt here, he will be sent back to Ghana with a Ghana must go sack lol.
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Orlu13: 9:12am On Jul 06
Yoruba ppl are natural tribalist...they even exported their tribalism abroad

I'm sure if it's an Igbo man now dat did Igbo party, they will say he is IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by RodgersAkpafu: 9:12am On Jul 06
Forkthiefnubu:
Because you all are natural tribalists, your political philosophy is tribalism, see tinubu see awo see obasanjo see wole Soyinka, the lens these ppl look at everything and every situation is a tribal one , I will love to see them in a country of their own

obasanjo was not a tribalist
cancel his name from your list

1 Like

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:12am On Jul 06
LadyExcellency:

Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by RodgersAkpafu: 9:13am On Jul 06
Difrent:

Yeye
This one is a mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by casualobserver: 9:13am On Jul 06
I hate foolishness. Whether it is a yoruba man carrying his personal problems to foreigners or IPOB crying to the UK, both are foolishness.

Go back home and sort out your matter.

1 Like

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by RodgersAkpafu: 9:14am On Jul 06
Slytiger:

The man never called UK no man's land or insult the British people which you ibos are fond of.

where did the millions of igbos call Lagos "no man's land"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by whitedove(m): 9:14am On Jul 06
LadyExcellency:
All hail ko,NA all Snow.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Jonjam269: 9:15am On Jul 06
LadyExcellency:
They don't disrespect their hosts and call it no man's land!

10 Likes

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Karleb(m): 9:15am On Jul 06
You are a fool, a bigot, a person.
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Anguldi(m): 9:16am On Jul 06
Agbado Party
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by 2elliot: 9:16am On Jul 06
Ofemannnu:

I still think it is an intelligent move different from ipob abusive words against UK and the free rein of violence.

It is a fairly new party,founded by one individual and maybe in the subsequent elections,they will win a couple of seats even if it is local.
What different thing has IPOB said from what your aphonja man said? IPOB has always said that "Britain stole their people's sovereignty". So, Why do you aphonjas foam in mouth when IPOB says the things some of your people say?
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Jul 06
This na Yoruba nation aka Yoruba ronu UK branch
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Jul 06
001Lagos:
werey did GRV call lagos a no mans land before you people insult him

Are you even an Indigine of Lagos ?
don’t attempt to rewrite history. GRV started getting insults when his old anti Yoruba tweets surfaced. He is not innocent as you want to potray him.

Makinde has an edo mother while adeleke has an igbo mother. They still became governor and have never insulted the yoruba tribe. GRV is an omo ale

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Jul 06
Slytiger:

This one is more bothered about insults from Igbos than he is about herdsmen slaughtering his people in Ondo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti

He is not even bothered about those that slaughterd 40 people in a Church in Owo, Ondo, but will carry Igbo matter on his head like basket of yam
Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by DMerciful(m): 9:19am On Jul 06
Show evidence of one Igbo elected official since 1999 that said Lagos is no man's land?

Lagos is Nigerian land
Slytiger:

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by Mandate1: 9:20am On Jul 06
Slytiger:

every Nigerian has a right to live in any part of Nigeria, acquire immovable property anywhere in Nigeria. This is what the constitution says. So whr is our land, their land written in the constitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by arantess: 9:21am On Jul 06
kayusely70:
A highly commendable initiative! 8 hope it achieve its set objectives!
if igbos or other tribe form their now, una go shout developers grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Founded Yoruba Party In UK - Dr Olusola Oni by DMerciful(m): 9:21am On Jul 06
You can only do that in Yoruba nation
Shadomaan7:
, thank you for your brave and necessary decision to establish a Yoruba party in the UK, because we must protect our people from those who hate our tribe and culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.