Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,980 members, 7,925,046 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta (12103 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by PlanetZero: 4:29pm On Jul 06
Augustine2244:
Why women remain stuck in abusive marriages and relationships should be a compulsory course of study in Nigerian higher educational institutions.
Seriously!
The whole thing baffles me beyond imagination.
An antelope would spot a lion walking lazily not in its direction and still it would scamper for safety at once without hesitation.
Even the sight of well fed lions lazing in the sun or coolness of the tree shade would set an antelope or zebra in discomfort and nervousness, and the readiness to flee at the slightest movement.
But women would see blatant red flags in a man showing signs of an abusive behaviour, and yet remain either out of indecision, unnecessary fear,or outright blatant stupidity.

If she leaves. Na una go condemn am. Must u always blame woman for everything. Be responsible as a man
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by onadana: 4:29pm On Jul 06
Augustine2244:
Why women remain stuck in abusive marriages and relationships should be a compulsory course of study in Nigerian higher educational institutions.
Seriously!
An antelope would spot a lion walking lazily not in its direction and still it would scamper for safety at once without hesitation.
Even the sight of well fed lions lazing in the sun or coolness of the tree shade would set an antelope or zebra in discomfort and nervousness, and the readiness to flee at the slightest movement.
But women would see blatant red flags in a man showing signs of an abusive behaviour, and yet remain either out of indecision, unnecessary fear,or outright blatant stupidity.

Same with ladies with abusive boyfriend's. This should be a course of study infact a thesis.
She spread leg for him they have five children yet the marriage is abusive.So it's mean like one nairalander rightly postulated they are in peace when they want to ....ack ,that ....acking is not love.Why stay with something you claim you don't want and wants to kill you?

The other Jairus lady even denied at the police station that the husband had never laid a hand on her despite all the overwhelming evidence. She said she doesn't want a case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by PlanetZero: 4:30pm On Jul 06
boxypane:
I've learnt not to blame these men. Except he is an abuser.
Some women can be very annoying and arrogant at the same time. Best to avoid a toxic person.

Yea. When they bruise your daughter like this. U will ask her husband if your daughter is abusive
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by boxypane(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06
PlanetZero:

Yea. When they bruise your daughter like this. U will ask her husband if your daughter is abusive
When we say go to school, we didn't say just pass through the gate at school.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by YorubaAssasin: 4:49pm On Jul 06
Okoro Savages again... undecided
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06
I don't have any re$pect or pity for women like this, how can a decent woman in this modern era birth 5kids in an abusive marriage which began since 2009? Madam shift angry
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Hezmatosky: 5:00pm On Jul 06
All men are like that:
1) Imagine catching your wife red handed and upon that she still dey blame you for pushing her into it grin
2) Imagine just because she heard you're going out with Chisom and she left the kids at home hungry and mad come your shop or office and smash the windscreen of your Lexus car, break bottle for Chisom head. When you finally got home, she smash also your new smart television. Oga even God dey loose temper sometimes cheesy
3) Imagine when your junior sister dey visit and you've warned her before hand abeg iya hold your peace especially your mouth. Finally your sis comes, less than an hour of her arrival she packed her things booked Uber and call you on phone that your wife fought and wound her, she sent you a picture of her broken nose and scares on her body. Then when you finally got home, asked your wife what happened? Her mouth began to run, "why not ask that useless sister of yours" Oga wetin you go do?
4) You saw her hugging a mystery guy very tight in your street where there's no light and you asked her who was that, and she replied, "the one wey you dey do nko"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
5) Abeg make i stop here first. May God continue to help us we men, Amen. Into say them dey measure the weight of heart eh, our hearts supposed don pass the weight of elephant. We dey bear nor be small.
My Oga, who is the regional manager of my company, a PhD holder for that matter. A man wey even heaven and earth dey respect, don prepare to go work early morning o, as he was stepping down from the stairs his wiiiiife of about 20yrs younger poured palm oil on him. The cause of the matter we no know. But without even minding that his colleagues and junior colleagues were there. Hmmm fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Osanoghodua1: 5:03pm On Jul 06
Avoid beating your wife
Instead walk away from home to cool off, if you're tired seek separation not divorce. Beating your wife can close your heaven forever.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Celestialsword: 5:13pm On Jul 06
Kenosky1:
A real man will never touch a woman no matter the level of provocation, there are better ways to get her to do the right but obviously being physical is not the way to go. Over several years of marriage, I have discovered the power of love. A woman behaves much better when she is properly care of and she can still be corrected in love. Kamputadodi
cared for.you are absolutely correct
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Geovanni412(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06
Augustine2244:
Seriously!

Money

Steady drama

Stockholm syndrome

A combination of all three

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06
Jestin:
How some people raise their hands to hit someone they claim to love still beats my imagination.

It has nothing to do with love or hate. Your question is just like asking, "how would a woman insult a man she claims to love?"

There's zero sense in that question.

Anyone can anger you and you react violently (either verbally or physically).

Due to the nature of men, we're more prone to engage in physical violence when angered.

Due to the nature of women, they're more prone to verbal violence when angered.

Domestic violence is bad, but there are always two sides to every incident of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Almunjid(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06
Realtord43:
He should go scot free like Jarus

Jarus is not exceptional
Beating get level. Jarus wife own na bruise on her cheek, while this one break him wife head.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06
Hezmatosky:
All men are like that:
1) Imagine catching your wife red handed and upon that she still dey blame you for pushing her into it grin
2) Imagine just because she heard you're going out with Chisom and she left the kids at home hungry and mad come your shop or office and smash the windscreen of your Lexus car, break bottle for Chisom head. When you finally got home, she smash also your new smart television. Oga even God dey loose temper sometimes cheesy
3) Imagine when your junior sister dey visit and you've warned her before hand abeg iya hold your peace especially your mouth. Finally your sis comes, less than an hour of her arrival she packed her things booked Uber and call you on phone that your wife fought and wound her, she sent you a picture of her broken nose and scares on her body. Then when you finally got home, asked your wife what happened? Her mouth began to run, "why not ask that useless sister of yours" Oga wetin you go do?
4) You saw her hugging a mystery guy very tight in your street where there's no light and you asked her who was that, and she replied, "the one wey you dey do nko"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
5) Abeg make i stop here first. May God continue to help us we men, Amen. Into say them dey measure the weight of heart eh, our hearts supposed don pass the weight of elephant. We dey bear nor be small.
My Oga, who is the regional manager of my company, a PhD holder for that matter. A man wey even heaven and earth dey respect, don prepare to go work early morning o, as he was stepping down from the stairs his wiiiiife of about 20yrs younger poured palm oil on him. The cause of the matter we no know. But without even minding that his colleagues and junior colleagues were there. Hmmm fear woman.

Well said.

Many woman-wrapper in the comments section yapping their mouths about what a real man should do. As if verbal abuse is a good thing for men to endure from women.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by ChukwuEmeka00(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06
Osanoghodua1:
Avoid beating your wife
Instead walk away from home to cool off, if you're tired seek separation not divorce. Beating your wife can close your heaven forever.

Stop saying delusional things.

Domestic abuse goes 2 ways: either the man is a victim of verbal abuse or the woman is a victim of physical abuse or both forms of abuse apply to one party.

Men should not beat their women.

Women should not provoke their men to high anger.

If a man is tired he should divorce the woman.

Separation only makes women more entitled (most will sleep around during separation and blame you for pushing them into it).

If she disrespects you, don't beat her; simply end the marriage.

A man's respect is not negotiable.

We should stop deceiving men into tolerating abuse from women while men are crucified for abusing women.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Greatinanout: 6:24pm On Jul 06
A real man will not raise his hand to his wife but rather walk away from anything that can trigger anger.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Augustine2244(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06
PlanetZero:

If she leaves. Na una go condemn am. Must u always blame woman for everything. Be responsible as a man
Be responsible as a man!
Jeez! Who frustrated your life this much?
Who is arguing or quarreling with you,or quarreled with you,that you had to vent your frustration on me?
Mr man, respect yourself.Am not behind the cause of your frustration.
Be responsible as a man and handle your frustration maturely, instead of barking over a comment not directed at you, like a rabid dog.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Augustine2244(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06
StopTheBan:

I won't generalize the whole thing for all women in the world.

Let me just talk about our women here in Nigeria... A large number of them don't mind the abusive relationship/partner as long as they benefit financially.
It's so evident in our societies these days... Even alot of our ladies don't mind if their husbands/boyfriends cheat, as long as they still get money for this or that.

Few days ago my younger sister was saying as long as money comes in, she doesn't mind if her guy cheats. It's so crazy that our girls have these kind of mentality!!

Our girls don't mind if you are a wife beater or cheat.... Just have Money, they'll keep on enduring.

Lastly, if you are a wife beater or engage in any form of domestic abuse.. Your days are numbered!!

If you are a woman going through this.. Please speak up and don't die in silence!!
Exactly! You spoke well.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by justlovesfarmin: 8:30pm On Jul 06
Almunjid:

Beating get level. Jarus wife own na bruise on her cheek, while this one break him wife head.

So Jarus is d poster boy for wife beaters.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Almunjid(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06
justlovesfarmin:

So Jarus is d poster boy for wife beaters.
That's not true. He's not the first wife beater and won't be the last either.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06
can a woman also be victim of verbal abuse?

Is a woman’s respect negotiable?

No long story o. Just a straight yes or no answer. Because some of you find the longest ways to say the most unnecessary things when you truly mean to tell us you don’t think women deserve respect and men are excused from being physically abusive. Even though they manage not to attack everyone in public who speaks sideways at them

ChukwuEmeka00:

Stop saying delusional things.

Domestic abuse goes 2 ways: either the man is a victim of verbal abuse or the woman is a victim of physical abuse or both forms of abuse apply to one party.

Men should not beat their women.

Women should not provoke their men to high anger.

If a man is tired he should divorce the woman.

Separation only makes women more entitled (most will sleep around during separation and blame you for pushing them into it).

If she disrespects you, don't beat her; simply end the marriage.

A man's respect is not negotiable.

We should stop deceiving men into tolerating abuse from women while men are crucified for abusing women.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by biographyinsigh: 9:20pm On Jul 06
Reelmii:
Hmm..how can a woman be with a man that beats her or rather has been beating her for yrs and she still bore him 5 children, abi he rape her cos it does not make sence...

All this kind woman are the once that will still go back to the man once the wound heals

Maybe, she's the one at fault.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Benrosaria(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06
How can it get to this point. Believe love from an unconscious person at your peril
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by jetson06: 10:02pm On Jul 06
The man will go Scott free. No be my country Nigeria?
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by justlovesfarmin: 10:36pm On Jul 06
Almunjid:
That's not true. He's not the first wife beater and won't be the last either.

But he forever remains known as a wife beater.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by cardoctor(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06
How many more would have gone unnoticed today?
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Gerrard59(m): 12:26am On Jul 07
Tightpussy2024:

Why are you deliberately being dishonest and making it about greed? Swear you are not aware of the stigma attached to divorcees. Worse off they become single moms by nature of divorce. Go to romance section, every eke market day they is a thread to bash single mothers. If you are in such situation how easy will it be to walk out of your marriage?

For the records, I don't discriminate about divorcees, female or male. I also don't bash single moms even though I don't support its prevalence in a society as it leads to negative results over time. I support divorces provided both parties agree to it and especially in a case of violence towards any party, man or woman.

Plus men like gerrar.d59 that encourages men to be adulterous as their birth right, it looks bleak for African women sha

Then this. The reason I support men, well-to-do men, exploring other options is because women enjoyed their time when they were much younger. The same women who bashed their male counterparts stating outrightly that they have nothing to do with them, but frolicked with much older men now suddenly want to dictate to men as to how many women they should frolick with? The same women who openly and willingly dated married men are now against their husbands doing the same? When they were dating married men and having male admirers, why didn't they say no? When they were collecting money upandown and doing fine girl (their rights) from married men, why change when they are married?

In my books, the only woman a man should not "cheat on" is a virgin and the woman who was with him while he had nothing tangible in his life. Additionally, a man who explores should not bring forth diseases to his wife and children from other women, especially if he is not a Muslim. Also, after much analysis, apart from having children in a two-parent household, I don't see the benefits marriage accrues to men. Most importantly, it is not a black African man's thing to be adulterous. Men have testosterone, which is a hormone, not a m.oron. The average man globally likes to fvck. The Western men you use to judge other men divorce a lot, sometimes as high as thrice in their lives. The divorce laws in France condone adulterous men. The talk about fidelity mostly lies with Anglophones. Outside Anglophone, married men fvck a lot.

As a result of the Jarus' case, I had to ask two Indonesians (male and female) about their country's and Malaysia's views regarding polygamy. Both stated that it is not common there, but cheating especially by married men is rampant. The reason Anglophone men aren't openly adulterous is because of what they stand to lose economically. Elsewhere, the men lose nothing economically when they explore. In China, men have mistresses. The same holds for Russian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Arabian and Latino men. For Chinese men, go to Macau and the Philippines to see what they do there.

So, if you want to stem the tide of adulterous affairs by Nigerian men, institute systems which punish their extramarital relationships. The other option would be to marry Western men and leave Nigerian/African men alone. Korean women are doing it. Copy them. Another option is to remain single, become a reverend sister, marry a woman or marry a much poorer man.

Again, the right to choose, not to dictate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Tightpussy2024(f): 6:16am On Jul 07
Gerrard59:

For the records, I don't discriminate about divorcees, female or male. I also don't bash single moms even though I don't support its prevalence in a society as it leads to negative results over time. I support divorces provided both parties agree to it and especially in a case of violence towards any party, man or woman.

Then this. The reason I support men, well-to-do men, exploring other options is because women enjoyed their time when they were much younger. The same women who bashed their male counterparts stating outrightly that they have nothing to do with them, but frolicked with much older men now suddenly want to dictate to men as to how many women they should frolick with? The same women who openly and willingly dated married men are now against their husbands doing the same? When they were dating married men and having male admirers, why didn't they say no? When they were collecting money upandown and doing fine girl (their rights) from married men, why change when they are married?

In my books, the only woman a man should not "cheat on" is a virgin and the woman who was with him while he had nothing tangible in his life. Additionally, a man who explores should not bring forth diseases to his wife and children from other women, especially if he is not a Muslim. Also, after much analysis, apart from having children in a two-parent household, I don't see the benefits marriage accrues to men. Most importantly, it is not a black African man's thing to be adulterous. Men have testosterone, which is a hormone, not a m.oron. The average man globally likes to fvck. The Western men you use to judge other men divorce a lot, sometimes as high as thrice in their lives. The divorce laws in France condone adulterous men. The talk about fidelity mostly lies with Anglophones. Outside Anglophone, married men fvck a lot.

As a result of the Jarus' case, I had to ask two Indonesians (male and female) about their country's and Malaysia's views regarding polygamy. Both stated that it is not common there, but cheating especially by married men is rampant. The reason Anglophone men aren't openly adulterous is because of what they stand to lose economically. Elsewhere, the men lose nothing economically when they explore. In China, men have mistresses. The same holds for Russian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Arabian and Latino men. For Chinese men, go to Macau and the Philippines to see what they do there.

So, if you want to stem the tide of adulterous affairs by Nigerian men, institute systems which punish their extramarital relationships. The other option would be to marry Western men and leave Nigerian/African men alone. Korean women are doing it. Copy them. Another option is to remain single, become a reverend sister, marry a woman or marry a much poorer man.

Again, the right to choose, not to dictate.
Oga, just one question. Is it only non virgin women and women that didn't stay with a man when he was nothing that men cheat on? Have you warned men against cheating on their chaste wife of their youth?
Also, how did you come about women enjoying life . There was a thread of you claiming nursing students enjoyed life because they dressed and looked flamboyant. Is this the prejudice you have against any good looking and classy woman?
What happened to men vetting rigorously as punishment? Rejecting the "used products" and going for chaste clean and loyal women?
Don't get me wrong, every man has his choice . my problem are the excuses you give, ricocheting from religious to biological and turn by turn reason.
Why cant you counsel men to remain single and have their own children since marriage doesn't benefit them?
You kicked against men having children if they don't want marriages, by fire by force they must be married to have children in your books.if hormones that cant be controlled are your problem, then stay single and have your children and freedom.
If marriage institution break down due to adultery, blame the right person, and don't call feminism or wokeness.I will be lying if I say I care about men doings with their pennises, I am only worried of how acceptance of it is imposed on us, and if women reject it, feminism and wokeness is blamed for breaking families.

Its just a point of irresponsibility nothing else. Men cheat because they can get away with it. So the hormones stop working when they are aware that the union will be dissolved and their properties will be split?

I don't even understand your stance on divorcees. You are not in support of single moms ( one parent household) yet in support of divorcees . can you separate the two? If women are divorcing men due to infidelity ( what you clearly advocate and support), and they begin to raise the kids as single parents, tell me, who caused the prevalence on single parenting and break down of marriage?

Like I always say, men are not the only one's with hormones every body have the biological tendencies. For the average woman, her husband is not the ideal man she hoped for will father her kids. Not all genes we like to carry in our wombs. You think a woman will like the idea of having the kid of her short husband ( risk having a short child? ) . Even the countries you citied with high adulterous men, check paternity fraud. It always matches the number . there is a reason paternity fraud cases is lesser in anglophone countries and higher in African and the countries you stated men have adultery alot( even if statistically its not proven, then I can swear men are not performing the test alot)..wonder if DNA existed in ancient times if marriage will have existed. That explains why queens had eunuchs as servants. King wives wey dey collect constant lashing from body built soldiers and gladiators.lol.

My advice is simple, do whatever you want with your penis. Go and enjoy your biological rights as a man. Stop putting eye on women activities. If you marry, as long your wife respects you and fufils her marital duties, ditch the stupid DNA tests and all rubbish monitoring to prolong marriage. Stop judging and vetting women brutally when you are aware of what your hormones can do. Issue of body counts in women and her past should not bother men.

Russians have mistresses, check the divorce rate in Russia and also men pay spousal support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by BeeNG3: 9:15am On Jul 07
That's Good.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by maestro299: 9:37am On Jul 07
HIPROFILE:
Its high time we start celebrating men who do not touch their wives in a violent manner cos these women and wives of this days can push you into becoming a beast you never wished for.

Without laying a single finger on the man they can do you many many things with just their mouth and certain attitudes.

If you know you know.

However kindly desist from domestic violence it does far more damage than good. Even though sometimes these women will act like they wanted it.🤣

God bless you!

People will be shouting, "No to domestic violence against women". I agree. You shouldn't use violence against anyone just because you're bigger/more powerful than them (except in extreme cases, e:g self-defense)

But how many times have women been cautioned to behave themselves and show respect to their man? To stop using 'verbal violence' in their relationships?
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Gerrard59(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07
Interesting reply you have got here:

Tightpussy2024:

Oga, just one question. Is it only non virgin women and women that didn't stay with a man when he was nothing that men cheat on? Have you warned men against cheating on their chaste wife of their youth?

First question: No.
Second question: Yes, especially if he does not have money.

Also, how did you come about women enjoying life . There was a thread of you claiming nursing students enjoyed life because they dressed and looked flamboyant. Is this the prejudice you have against any good looking and classy woman?

I said they enjoyed life because they had admirers who gave them money. Fine, some ladies earn their money, but many beautiful and young women get funds from male admirers. A privilege their male counterparts don't enjoy. My stance is: life na turn by turn. They enjoyed theirs, allow the men to enjoy the same.

What happened to men vetting rigorously as punishment? Rejecting the "used products" and going for chaste clean and loyal women?

This I recommend.

Don't get me wrong, every man has his choice . my problem are the excuses you give, ricocheting from religious to biological and turn by turn reason. Why cant you counsel men to remain single and have their own children since marriage doesn't benefit them?

Biologically because men have testosterone which is the major booster for sexual urges in men. See the research paper: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/#:~:text=Sexual desire is typically higher,in studies of sexual desire.

Religious? Biblical prophets were polygamous. Islam permits polygamy.

Men cannot have children on their own, ditto for women. We need each other.

You kicked against men having children if they don't want marriages, by fire by force they must be married to have children in your books.if hormones that cant be controlled are your problem, then stay single and have your children and freedom.

I kicked against it because research show that single parenting isn't good for the greater society.

If marriage institution break down due to adultery, blame the right person, and don't call feminism or wokeness.I will be lying if I say I care about men doings with their pennises, I am only worried of how acceptance of it is imposed on us, and if women reject it, feminism and wokeness is blamed for breaking families.

I agree with the bold. A major reason I support a woman's right to divorce on any basis she wants it for. I don't necessarily blame divorce on feminism or wokeness. In fact, I have written here that should Nigeria be as rich as Malaysia, Nigerian women will not marry their men. Who knows? Maybe women should also be brutal vetters beyond financial capacity and look inward regarding fidelity. If the man cannot be trusted to be faithful, don't marry him regardless of how financially comfortable he is. Alternatively, should he "cheat", divorce him right away.

Its just a point of irresponsibility nothing else. Men cheat because they can get away with it. So the hormones stop working when they are aware that the union will be dissolved and their properties will be split?
First bold: we agree on one thing.
Second bold: Humans protect their economic interests before anything else. In this case, no consequences which ties to the first bold.

I don't even understand your stance on divorcees. You are not in support of single moms ( one parent household) yet in support of divorcees . can you separate the two? If women are divorcing men due to infidelity ( what you clearly advocate and support), and they begin to raise the kids as single parents, tell me, who caused the prevalence on single parenting and break down of marriage?

As much as I support divorce, I don't support the rise in single-parenting as it does greater harm to society. There are a lot of issues societies with high single parenting have, especially those with a high preponderance of single motherhood. Research studies support this. Oddly enough, the societies with high single-household parenting have strong laws against infidelity in marriages. So, if those laws were instituted to prevent infidelity, why the rise in single parenting?

Like I always say, men are not the only one's with hormones every body have the biological tendencies.

While this is true, men have it in higher percentages than women.

For the average woman, her husband is not the ideal man she hoped for will father her kids. Not all genes we like to carry in our wombs. You think a woman will like the idea of having the kid of her short husband ( risk having a short child? )

Such is life for most people: it is not fair.

Even the countries you citied with high adulterous men, check paternity fraud. It always matches the number . there is a reason paternity fraud cases is lesser in anglophone countries and higher in African and the countries you stated men have adultery alot( even if statistically its not proven, then I can swear men are not performing the test alot)..wonder if DNA existed in ancient times if marriage will have existed. That explains why queens had eunuchs as servants. King wives wey dey collect constant lashing from body built soldiers and gladiators.lol.

You did make strong points here. So, las las, everybody dey cheat, right? Some just hide theirs better than others. wink

My advice is simple, do whatever you want with your penis. Go and enjoy your biological rights as a man. Stop putting eye on women activities. If you marry, as long your wife respects you and fufils her marital duties, ditch the stupid DNA tests and all rubbish monitoring to prolong marriage. Stop judging and vetting women brutally when you are aware of what your hormones can do. Issue of body counts in women and her past should not bother men.

While this sounds like a piece of great advice, errm, don't bring another man's child into a matrimonial home.

Russians have mistresses, check the divorce rate in Russia and also men pay spousal support

Nigerian men pay spousal support too. Most men pay.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by seguno2: 5:23pm On Jul 07
Tightpussy2024:

Don't get me wrong, every man has his choice . my problem are the excuses you give, ricocheting from religious to biological and turn by turn reason.
Why cant you counsel men to remain single and have their own children since marriage doesn't benefit them?

Like I always say, men are not the only one's with hormones every body have the biological tendencies. For the average woman, her husband is not the ideal man she hoped for will father her kids. Not all genes we like to carry in our wombs. You think a woman will like the idea of having the kid of her short husband ( risk having a short child? ) . Even the countries you citied with high adulterous men, check paternity fraud. It always matches the number . there is a reason paternity fraud cases is lesser in anglophone countries and higher in African and the countries you stated men have adultery alot( even if statistically its not proven, then I can swear men are not performing the test alot)..wonder if DNA existed in ancient times if marriage will have existed. That explains why queens had eunuchs as servants. King wives wey dey collect constant lashing from body built soldiers and gladiators.lol.

There are quite a number of points that suggest you are a woman here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested / Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia / Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.