Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,277 members, 7,981,526 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta (12297 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Tightpussy2024(f): 5:39pm On Jul 07
Oddly enough, the societies with high single-household parenting have strong laws against infidelity in marriages. So, if those laws were instituted to prevent infidelity, why the rise in single parenting?
self explanatory. Divorce is mostly initiated by women. The law gives room for spousal support. Instead or enduring a cheating husband and being depressed, she can leave. She leaves and becomes a single mother. Perhaps if there were no laws to protecting her and her children financially should they not leave, she will continuously endure him and no single motherhood.

While this is true, men have it in higher percentages than women.

Such is life for most people: it is not fair.

You did make strong points here. So, las las, everybody dey cheat, right? Some just hide theirs better than others. wink
gbam. Its the outcry against female infidelity I am worried off.as much as you desire fresh blood with perky breasts, some women want that body built gym builder and not the stout man with belly like ladi kwali's pot that is having erectal malfunction or one minute men. Men on coded runs are paying male prostitutes to fnnk their wives.men should stop making it like the end of the world.

While this sounds like a piece of great advice, errm, don't bring another man's child into a matrimonial home.
I will not be foolish enough to. But I assure that if men could get pregnant, every man will be guilty of it.Also, women have their way of "silencing " him when they notice he is about to find out
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Reelmii: 9:08pm On Jul 07
biographyinsigh:

Maybe, she's the one at fault.
if she is the one at fault then i blame the man...why is he still keeping her Does he enjoy the way people are painting him black because of one troublesome woman...

Maybe him no like him peace of mind sha...any woman that will stress me to the point that i have to be beating her every time, for yrs like this....is not worth keeping...she go don dey cool off for her papa house long ago
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by PlanetZero: 12:01am On Jul 08
Augustine2244:

Be responsible as a man!
Jeez! Who frustrated your life this much?
Who is arguing or quarreling with you,or quarreled with you,that you had to vent your frustration on me?
Mr man, respect yourself.Am not behind the cause of your frustration.
Be responsible as a man and handle your frustration maturely, instead of barking over a comment not directed at you, like a rabid dog.

Well my post was simple and short. I think u are the one frustrated
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Augustine2244(m): 4:19am On Jul 08
PlanetZero:

Well my post was simple and short. I think u are the one frustrated
Lol! Well you are still frustrated, still barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Obierika(m): 9:41am On Jul 08
Blessedarethepe:
that she is a fine woman grin grin grin

Yes she's a fine woman with a broken head grin
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by HIPROFILE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08
maestro299:

God bless you!

People will be shouting, "No to domestic violence against women". I agree. You shouldn't use violence against anyone just because you're bigger/more powerful than them (except in extreme cases, e:g self-defense)

But how many times have women been cautioned to behave themselves and show respect to their man? To stop using 'verbal violence' in their relationships?

That is it my brother. It is unfortunate the damage of verbal violence from these women are completely not visible and often can not be communicated by the man lest he be told he talks too much, complain too much or behaves like a woman. to be honest I do not support any of this two Verbal or Physical violence but somehow to me I prefer my woman to assault me physically than verbally cos verbal assault from your woman can kill you gradually as a man.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by PlanetZero: 4:16pm On Jul 08
Augustine2244:

Lol! Well you are still frustrated, still barking like a frustrated rabid dog.

I hope you are referring to your family. Cos I don't understand all these foul language you are using
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Obierika(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08
Reelmii:
Hmm..how can a woman be with a man that beats her or rather has been beating her for yrs and she still bore him 5 children, abi he rape her cos it does not make sence...

All this kind woman are the once that will still go back to the man once the wound heals

If she does not go back to him will you agree to take up the responsibility of paying her rent and general upkeep maintenance?
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by Augustine2244(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08
PlanetZero:

I hope you are referring to your family. Cos I don't understand all these foul language you are using
Of course am referring to your family because I can't understand that I didn't mention you and you can't quote like a civilised human being.
Must everything be argumentative to you?
Why can't you quote someone like someone who is in his right senses?
Must every opinion be attuned to your belief?
Entity claiming to be " normal and civilized"
Please!
Lol!
Re: Police Begin Probe As Husband Brutalises Wife In Delta by PlanetZero: 10:17pm On Jul 10
Augustine2244:

Of course am referring to your family because I can't understand that I didn't mention you and you can't quote like a civilised human being.
Must everything be argumentative to you?
Why can't you quote someone like someone who is in his right senses?
Must every opinion be attuned to your belief?
Entity claiming to be " normal and civilized"
Please!
Lol!

Check our comment. U started been abusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One / Fake NNPC Director In EFCC Custody Over ₦‎100 Million Fraud / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.