Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) (37558 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Pretty Girl, Mad Makeup Skills! (photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by tunde1200(m): 3:12am On Jul 08
Ability in disability.
Not like those olosho and runs girls in the streets fucking around with diseases
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Newness2019: 3:49am On Jul 08
Gistmedia10:
A beautiful Nigerian woman with only a half right arm and a full left hand was captured on video skillfully braiding a customer's hair. Despite her physical condition, her talent and determination have earned her widespread admiration online. shocked

The footage, which quickly went viral, showcases her dexterity and perseverance, sparking a wave of positive reactions from viewers. Many praised her for her exceptional skill and determination, with some commenting that her example should inspire others to make the most of their abilities.

The consensus is clear: if she can achieve this with limited physical ability, then others with full physical capabilities have no excuse to idle away.

WONDERFUL GOD IN ACTION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9N5zVQjhlo
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 3:58am On Jul 08
The one arm girl is a spec
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by santaclaws: 4:34am On Jul 08
Dpharisee:
Ability in disability, one thing that is very sure here without sounding tribalistic is that she is not from the core North else she would be using that hand to carry begging bowl around, that's how far the North discourages hardwork if you are disabled compared to the south

Nothing tribalistic about what you said, it's a fact... That's why I don't give beggars money anymore. Majority of northern beggars nowadays have no serious health issues, some are 100% ok but chose not to work cos of their culture of laziness.

Here in Lagos, there are 1-handed drivers, 1-legged workers etc, all earning money and making no excuses...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Calylove: 5:10am On Jul 08
Nice one.
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Confirm4real(m): 5:20am On Jul 08
I have #5m for her this the kind of people I like to help...
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Ndidi2: 5:43am On Jul 08
Pat081:
If it is one part of the country she will be outside ask people for money to eat, that is why if Hausa man carry me on bike I use to beg them easy because if something happen I carry not carry bow like him to beg for money on the street
u nogo kill me with laff for here..

Funny you..
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by SporaD8: 5:47am On Jul 08
Maysdevices:
Which men?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re delusional
What did you know about dilution, illusion or is it lotion?
The day you become a Man is the day you:ll understand!
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Belurved1(m): 5:52am On Jul 08
Yes that's superb effort but she's doing it in pain (my opinion). With her condition, she deserves a less stressful job. The situation of the country and her condition pushed her to do something extra ordinary but stressful one.
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by otherway: 5:53am On Jul 08
My type of girl.

I just fell in love with her cos I have a thing for very industrious lady not to now see a one with special needs.

If she can do this as stressful as it is, I wonder what she will do with a less stressful business.
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by grandstar(m): 7:08am On Jul 08
She needs her own Tiktok account.

I'm sure she'll Amass a huge following, probably over 2m in no time
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by bosundaniel: 8:01am On Jul 08
ObalendeCMS:
This Is not right!

Those commending this should be very ashamed of themselves!!

How do you mean??
You care to explain your point?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by bosundaniel: 8:04am On Jul 08
Boomboost:

How is she beautiful? Dem don socially engineer you to simp and call every woman beautiful.

Heya! Sorry, embittered soul.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
See only what you want to🤷
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Squirrel1(m): 8:17am On Jul 08
Pat081:
you are mad for saying this not talking to you fool,the thing pain you so much useless fool, quote me again and dead a painful dead
LMAO! Go back to school and collect the fees your parents wasted on your timid little ass.

See as your comma is close to the next word?! If I call you dumb now you'll start crying. Go back to school bro. 🤣🤣
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by fjjc(m): 9:06am On Jul 08
If I know her number, please, I want to donate toking to support her business.
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Akpabio22(m): 9:14am On Jul 08
Kaczynski:
Cut off her hand let me see if she can do it then I'll be glad
which prison you run from. Animal like you should be executed by cutting off you balls bastard
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 9:23am On Jul 08
DevilsEqual:

You needed to throw this tribal banter at all cost as your life depended on it, like it's hard for you to be sane on a reasonable thread

I wish we could always swap one human for a monkey when they exhibit animalistic traits, would have swapped u for once since 2002
Lol well its kinda annoying that they bring up tribalistic influence on everything,saying what they have less knowledge on abt north all the time
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:42am On Jul 08
Wow, really nice
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:44am On Jul 08
SporaD8:

What did you know about dilution, illusion or is it lotion?
The day you become a Man is the day you:ll understand!
Na person wey no sabi una finish go digest this one bro

You might be different but don’t speak for most men, they worship beautifully shaped things

Most will abandon their entire families if beautifully shaped things show the slightest interest

That gender is a gender of birds, they can’t be caged by any soul and are free to land wherever they wish
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Lacash: 11:03am On Jul 08
Gistmedia10:
A beautiful Nigerian woman with only a half right arm and a full left hand was captured on video skillfully braiding a customer's hair. Despite her physical condition, her talent and determination have earned her widespread admiration online. shocked

The footage, which quickly went viral, showcases her dexterity and perseverance, sparking a wave of positive reactions from viewers. Many praised her for her exceptional skill and determination, with some commenting that her example should inspire others to make the most of their abilities.

The consensus is clear: if she can achieve this with limited physical ability, then others with full physical capabilities have no excuse to idle away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9N5zVQjhlo
May her craft brings her before the kings and the nobles 🙏
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 11:13am On Jul 08
RightChannel:
And you will see Hausa people with one hand begging for money
Why are you so daft?idiot and lack sense of reasoning except 4 that of bringing in tribalism state in every topic,its jealousness thats making you go too bad
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08
Hardworking girl... Let's support her with 20k each
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by SporaD8: 2:16pm On Jul 08
Maysdevices:
Na person wey no sabi una finish go digest this one bro

You might be different but don’t speak for most men, they worship beautifully shaped things

Most will abandon their entire families if beautifully shaped things show the slightest interest

That gender is a gender of birds, they can’t be caged by any soul and are free to land wherever they wish
Chai!
This see-finish no too much laidis?
See as you finish Men still pack'em trowey for gutter!!!
Goddey ooo!
In my defence: Na "PlayBOIS" you still dey follow waka. Dem plenty pass.
The day you jam "RealMEN" looking for raw talent, your orientation go change!
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 08
AFONJACOW:
Hardworking girl... Let's support her with 20k each
See this one
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by ferry1: 3:37pm On Jul 08
And some able body men will be on the street begging
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Berezuski: 4:10pm On Jul 08
Impressive
Meanwhile the ones with complete body are doing hookups
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by swiych(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08
As a stylist, I completely disagree with this video, she's not the person that made that hair
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Maysdevices(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08
SporaD8:

Chai!
This see-finish no too much laidis?
See as you finish Men still pack'em trowey for gutter!!!
Goddey ooo!
In my defence: Na "PlayBOIS" you still dey follow waka. Dem plenty pass.
The day you jam "RealMEN" looking for raw talent, your orientation go change!
Haha. My man is the kind od man you describe but I was a tomboy in school and for a few years after. I hung out with guys a lot

All I can say is, nobody can separate MOST men from beautiful women even the most docile man, make small money just enter

Even God couldn’t prevent Angels leaving heaven for them

See I keep saying ‘them’, I’m not very beautiful but I have a man who adores me, so I know men like that exist
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by SporaD8: 8:27pm On Jul 08
Maysdevices:
Haha. My man is the kind od man you describe but I was a tomboy in school and for a few years after. I hung out with guys a lot

All I can say is, nobody can separate MOST men from beautiful women even the most docile man, make small money just enter

Even God couldn’t prevent Angels leaving heaven for them

See I keep saying ‘them’, I’m not very beautiful but I have a man who adores me, so I know men like that exist
No worries. Shebi we Men go soon abandon the planet for una!
Until then, this picture is for you.

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Jul 08
JuanDeDios:

Towards helping her buy a prosthetic hand, I hope. That's what she needs.

No, I mean supporting her business.
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 10:10pm On Jul 08
Leemzyy:
Why are you so daft?idiot and lack sense of reasoning except 4 that of bringing in tribalism state in every topic,its jealousness thats making you go too bad

Jealous of what or who you this madd dog? I can see you're one of those beggars, you better go find better thing to do with your miserable life
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 08
RightChannel:

Jealous of what or who you this madd dog? I can see you're one of those beggars, you better go find better thing to do with your miserable life
Lol u know just that i dislike bragging abt my personality and background but believe me i am sure you are one of those beggers that flock around our mansion and u now calling your caterer and provider a begger so senseful of you,you are really not worthful 4 any piece of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.