Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,706 members, 7,889,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) (37559 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Pretty Girl, Mad Makeup Skills! (photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:34am On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
See this one
so as ur own poverty reach 20k nah 200k do your eyes
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09
AFONJACOW:
so as ur own poverty reach 20k nah 200k do your eyes
Lol is 200k such a big amount to you?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
Lol is 200k such a big amount to you?
no be u dey cry for 20k again
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 09
AFONJACOW:
no be u dey cry for 20k again
I will take your response as yes,well 200k is still a change 2 me bro so u d victim here
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RealityKings: 8:50pm On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
I will take your response as yes,well 200k is still a change 2 me bro so u d victim here

Show me love boss
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:

Show me love boss
Am a girl not your boss
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RealityKings: 8:59pm On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
Am a girl not your boss

Show me love oh girl kiss
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:

Show me love oh girl kiss
Who sent you 2 me na?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:45am On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
i don't even live in Africa... Sorry bro am not feeling Ur pain
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 6:39am On Jul 10
AFONJACOW:
i don't even live in Africa... Sorry bro am not feeling Ur pain
Lol thats too bad i can see your frustration 4 ordinary 200k
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 8:05pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Lol u know just that i dislike bragging abt my personality and background but believe me i am sure you are one of those beggers that flock around our mansion and u now calling your caterer and provider a begger so senseful of you,you are really not worthful 4 any piece of shit

See beggar bragging hehehehehehe
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:08pm On Jul 10
RightChannel:

See beggar bragging hehehehehehe
Its well i am use 2 all this poverty mentality in people like you
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Lol thats too bad i can see your frustration 4 ordinary 200k
who is talking... Someone that wailing because I said we should contribute 20k each for a sister who is industrious... No carry that Ur poverty come my side abeg
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 10
AFONJACOW:
who is talking... Someone that wailing because I said we should contribute 20k each for a sister who is industrious... No carry that Ur poverty come my side abeg
Wail?well you are too dumb and sorry but its obvious oh yes poor that u dont think anymore,even if i decided not 2 work again i still cant be poor okay?so not every1 are like you plss
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 1:37am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Its well i am use 2 all this poverty mentality in people like you

Na hunger dey wire your brain that's why you don't know what to say again, beggar.. Better go and chop

Leemzyy:
no mind me probably cus i neva chop since,cant even stand up 2 cook ya u can call me lazy lol
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by YonovaHair: 4:07am On Jul 11
Wow, really nice
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 5:57am On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Na hunger dey wire your brain that's why you don't know what to say again, beggar.. Better go and chop

Its my wish,if i wish 2 cook its 5ne i could tell alot of people 2 do so 4 me when am tired okay? ain't like you who dont have the source 2 cook but in my situation i have alot i mean thousands guy u can come help me cook since am too tired 2 do so can you?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 7:37am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Its my wish,if i wish 2 cook its 5ne i could tell alot of people 2 do so 4 me when am tired okay? ain't like you who dont have the source 2 cook but in my situation i have alot i mean thousands guy u can come help me cook since am too tired 2 do so can you?

Hehehehehe suffering and hunger is this one's wish.. No worry dey will soon pay you another 350 naira to sustain your life

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 7:49am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:

Even hunger is your destiny nonsense.. Beggar dey form original here

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 7:52am On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Hehehehehe suffering and hunger is this one's wish.. No worry dey will soon pay you another 350 naira to sustain your life
Lol how i wish i added my dad's name oh sorry and granddaddy's name then you get 2 know who i really am,4rm the home i came 4,can't you see you are jobless?well my daddy can employ you and manage your life
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 7:58am On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Well even my 5th generation 2 come will never lack a billi u know?not 2 talk of begging its seems that my grandpappy has took nigeria money that you are now this jobless and frustrated,too bad how wish he was still alive let him give you some loan ya your type dont deserve free money
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 8:40am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Well even my 5th generation 2 come will never lack a billi u know?not 2 talk of begging its seems that my grandpappy has took nigeria money that you are now this jobless and frustrated,too bad how wish he was still alive let him give you some loan ya your type dont deserve free money

It is just that hunger is your destiny as you said, sorry guy cry
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 8:41am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Lol how i wish i added my dad's name oh sorry and granddaddy's name then you get 2 know who i really am,4rm the home i came 4,can't you see you are jobless?well my daddy can employ you and manage your life

You are only online beggar, no worry dey will soon pay you another 350 naira to sustain
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11
RightChannel:

You are only online beggar, no worry dey will soon pay you another 350 naira to sustain
Awwwn are u that envious of me,gosh am blushing
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11
RightChannel:

It is just that hunger is your destiny as you said, sorry guy cry
Is it my fault that my granddadda took all you guys money,well wait let me tell my dadda to return back some money 4rm the warehouse its seems people are suffering exactly as i heard,am really sorry we wouldnt take nigeria money again sorry 4 that plsss we apologize on my grandpappy's behalf thanks 4 accepting our remorsful act
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Sorry auhm your qualifications plss,i can manage you in my dadda's industry to prove you wrong is that okay by you sir?and once again as i said my 10th generation can neva lack even if i dont work for it,alot is still available,i am sure you get what am saying*winks muaah see you later mr..what?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Well that was just a joke i wrote 4 i saw the question to sound funny so if you need anything let me know sir,i am really nice unlike my grandpappy that caused the hardship,its not my fault that i came 4rm such humble home okay?am getting back home 2day plss wish me safe travel and journey back 2 my home
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 4:08pm On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Well that was just a joke i wrote 4 i saw the question to sound funny so if you need anything let me know sir,i am really nice unlike my grandpappy that caused the hardship,its not my fault that i came 4rm such humble home okay?am getting back home 2day plss wish me safe travel and journey back 2 my home

Hope you've gotten today's 350 naira pay?
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 4:10pm On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Sorry auhm your qualifications plss,i can manage you in my dadda's industry to prove you wrong is that okay by you sir?and once again as i said my 10th generation can neva lack even if i dont work for it,alot is still available,i am sure you get what am saying*winks muaah see you later mr..what?

Corporate beggar dey promote his dad block industry, why not dey work in your dad's block industry rather than begging for 2,000 online
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 4:13pm On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Is it my fault that my granddadda took all you guys money,well wait let me tell my dadda to return back some money 4rm the warehouse its seems people are suffering exactly as i heard,am really sorry we wouldnt take nigeria money again sorry 4 that plsss we apologize on my grandpappy's behalf thanks 4 accepting our remorsful act

I understand your suffering, hunger don dey wire you that is why

Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by RightChannel: 4:14pm On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
Awwwn are u that envious of me,gosh am blushing

I only pity how you're disgracing yourself on NL
Re: Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) by Leemzyy(f): 5:12pm On Jul 11
RightChannel:

Hope you've gotten today's 350 naira pay?
Lol why all this frustration,all cux of me ,well even tho u didnt wish me save travels i still landed safely, so maa'salam(peace)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.