Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu (39504 Views)

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 06
tivta:

So her denying David access to his daughter is the best option? Please keep gender aside and see that she really has issues.
Well at the end imade won't be a child anymore and will decide for herself.

But she’s not denying him access.

She wants the kids nanny present from what I gathered.

Y’all don’t read before ranting and that’s your major problem

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by 7upnigeria: 3:30pm On Jul 06
hammer567:
AFTER MARRYING CHIOMA?

NO BE PERSON SOPHIA BE, SHE DONE CHANGE AM FOR YOU. SHE GO TAKE THAT CHILD PUNISH UNA.

BUT TO THINK OF IT, DAVIDO WICKED GOONNNNN.

Be making use of your brain. Davido loses NOTHING even if that child never remembers him in life. The child loses everything. Sophia wants to open factory on top of Davido's head but the guy is too smart for that.

6 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 3:30pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

Let him bring the proof of his association with the child for the past 2 years. Davido cried to Court, not Sophie, so, she's replying him. Did you ask why he's not asking for custody of other children? Why Single out Sophie to Court?

Davido lost his son two years ago and may not have been in touch with Imade due to some psychological factors.

However you who are still waiting for Davido go wait tire.
That ship has sailed without you

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Teerach: 3:31pm On Jul 06
David claims to have this and that. If he can afford it for his wife, why can't he afford the rent for her or simply buy her a house? In as much as I'm happy he's married to the love of his life, in fact I'm living for their love story. But then, he's a 30GB, he should show working n stop being a dead beat dad. He dragged a woman who gave birth to ur first child during his celebration period which was her most vulnerable period cos she lost and he expects her not to fight back. Walahi I blame the Yoruba culture. In my culture, he's just a sperm donor and the kid won't bear his surname. After all, there's nothing to fight for again. All properties will belong to his kids and his legal wife. Make Sophia change surname, I wan check something cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by superCleanworks(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06
iyatrustee:
Quick question
Why does she have to stay in a 23million per annum accommodation and expect him to pay half?

because she has a cunt that gave birth to her ATM machine's child.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by VTJN(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06
onadana:

What is her job paying that kain rent,as she fit say her rent nah N23m let her show us receipts of payment since everything dey public now.
show you as per who you be? Maybe the house na free or na you dey pay the rent for her

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by hammer567: 3:32pm On Jul 06
7upnigeria:

Be making use of your brain. Davido loses NOTHING even if that child never remembers him in life. The child loses everything. Sophia wants to open factory on top of Davido's head but the guy is too smart for that.

LOOK IF SHE WANT MONEY, SHE SHOULD CALM DOWN AND KEEP GIVING HIM THE PUSSY. OK!

IF THIS GOES TO COURT, SHE CANNOT WIN.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by onadana: 3:33pm On Jul 06
travelzcruix:
Gibberish! Fighting for which child? when it was my case, the lady made all sort of troubles. Naturally I don't talk much. I made it clear that my son barely 1years wasn't stepping an inch out of my door. The rest was history, boy is grown up, 3years this month and relationship with moma cordial. My God Sha no dey sleep. Lessons learnt, we move! For Africa.. mtcheew.

Well at least you people have settled now.But if she had the balls to fight you on the issue of the child then even now in court she would win because the court looks at the age of the child in question unless you can prove in court the mum has mental issues.At that age every child should bound with the mum and suckle.Any way you guys have past that bridge.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chidiokay: 3:33pm On Jul 06
DarlingtonC:
Then let her pay for it and leave David out of it

Her paying the rent all along is enough justification on her side to continue her lifestyle

For me, its either a partnership upscale my lifestyle or it sustain it Not downgrade it

All i see is an Ego vs pride match cheesy, both are being childish but Davido being the man suppose Rep ...half of 23million is sumtin david can afford conveniently, for the sake of peace, happiness and his brand it is worth it

David is unnecesarily prudent because he wishes sophia needs him and he can break her into submission cheesy both are playing ego game at the detriment of the child

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06
Dpharisee:
Sophia Momodu is using their child to cash out and also angry that David Adeleke is living a peaceful life with Chioma after 'messing' up her life by getting her pregnant and the only thing she can hold on to is their child which she is not ready to let go to form a bond with Chioma and her children.

This is where the lucre and perceived benefits of being a baby Mama to a rich man becomes a bitter experience, Gen Z who are thinking of becoming a baby Mama for a rich guy can learn from this unfolding experience
Imagine her renting apartment of 23 million naira…..lol. What does she do? If not for baby mama will she go rent that apartment? So because you are a baby mama to a wealthy man you will go and rent 23 million naira apartment in Banana Island….lol

6 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 3:34pm On Jul 06
ccrenda5540:
David cant even pay rent his daugther. 30BG my foot. David should go to hell.
A very manipulative person.
He filed that he's paying School fees but Sophie said it is Baba Adeleke paying fees and even opened a future fund for the girl.
He claimed he replaced car, but Baba Adeleke gifted the car to the girl.
The acclaimed N200m he rented, is even Adelekes family house.
See how he used style to Chicken out.

5 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by VTJN(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06
Lavor234:

Davido lost his son two years ago and may not have been in touch with Imade due to some psychological factors.

sophia deny Davido access to her body, Davido cry go court thinking who first go court dey win case

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06
iyatrustee:
Quick question

Why does she have to stay in a 23million per annum accommodation and expect him to pay half?

My dear can you imagine…. lol. She went to rent apartment in Banana Island because she is a baby mama.lol

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Slytiger: 3:37pm On Jul 06
Must she live in banana island.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by yewit37486: 3:37pm On Jul 06
It's very insensitive for Sophia to make reference to the death of Davido's son. Senseless girl. Better go find a proper job that can FULLY fund your lifestyle, being a baby mama is not a career.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by onadana: 3:38pm On Jul 06
ednut1:
I was supporting sophie till i saw she pays 23m abi na 27m as rent annually. Omo wetin be that

It's called cash out....she should show receipts or shut up...which kain work she dey do...?

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 3:39pm On Jul 06
Lavor234:

He lost his son, so he stopped seeing his daughter and stopped paying School fees?
Wait for Davido for what? Baba Adeleke has cleared the School fees and even opened a future fund for the girl. He gifted her a car to replace Davido's 4 year old car but lied he replaced the car. The same way he lied he married Chioma since 2 years ago. Why is he telling lies?

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 3:40pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

He lost his son, so he stopped seeing his daughter and stopped paying School fees?
Wait for Davido for what? Baba Adeleke has cleared the School fees and even opened a future fund for the girl. He gifted her a car to replace Davido's 4 year old car but lied he replaced the car. The same way he lied he married Chioma since 2 years ago. Why is he telling lies?

Madam.Davidi said she can keep Imade now!
Let her do that so we can all rest
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 3:41pm On Jul 06
spencekat:
And as old as she was and still is,she couldn't reason very well.
Reason how? She's defending her daughter, not like the one who leaves a Child carelessly to leech at Owambe. She's a good mother to her daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by onadana: 3:42pm On Jul 06
cococandy:

But she’s not denying him access.

She wants the kids nanny present from what I gathered.

Y’all don’t read before ranting and that’s your major problem

Nanny for a.nine year old...."teach a child the way they should go,when they grow they will not depart".What nonsense is that...nanny.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by mkoabiola: 3:43pm On Jul 06
This custody Will ɗiin d relationship btwn adelekes and momodu
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 3:43pm On Jul 06
Lavor234:

Madam.Davidi said she can keep Imade now!
Let her do that so we can all rest
She won him hands down! I said it before! She's being keeping her for 2 years without the father visiting home nor School. So, the child should have even forgotten about the liar father.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by udemzyudex(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06
vanitybutiwanti:
Baby mama hustle grin grin

You want to stay in Banana to have access to other wealthy men since Davido refused to wife you up grin grin grin

I respect the hustle

Na man dey mostly give woman standard, to go date guy wey dey bellow go make her feel little.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06
cococandy:

But she’s been paying for it then.

So that means that’s what she’s used to. He just wants to downgrade her
lol why is she looking for half of it if she was paying for it? What is she doing? Dele confirmed that she has been obtaining money constantly from the family. I know you will love to do the same thing….lol so start hunting for a wealthy man so you can extort them as baby mama…smh

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Sabadon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06
Dpharisee:
Sophia Momodu is using their child to cash out and also angry that David Adeleke is living a peaceful life with Chioma after 'messing' up her life by getting her pregnant and the only thing she can hold on to is their child which she is not ready to let go to form a bond with Chioma and her children.

This is where the lucre and perceived benefits of being a baby Mama to a rich man becomes a bitter experience, Gen Z who are thinking of becoming a baby Mama for a rich guy can learn from this unfolding experience
your resolve just pins the summary of everything, you are very wise smiley

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 3:45pm On Jul 06
Davido's money is not her money.Once he can provide the neccesities for his daughter that should be enough.

I don't know what this long grammar is about.if she can afford to blow twenty billion a year is really her business

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by onadana: 3:45pm On Jul 06
VTJN:
show you as per who you be? Maybe the house na free or na you dey pay the rent for her

We are in public space and just airing our opinion.You don't need to get an erection over this.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by hammer567: 3:45pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

She won him hands down! I said it before! She's being keeping her for 2 years without the father visiting home nor School. So, the child should have even forgotten about the liar father.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

IN THE WORDS OF 50CENT.

SHE GO REACH 18YEARS IN LESS THAN 9YEARS, NO MORE CHILD SUPPORT.

WHAT U GONNA DO NOW?

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06
onadana:

Nanny for a.nine year old...."teach a child the way they should go,when they grow they will not depart".What nonsense is that...nanny.

Sorry you people think a 9 year old is an adult that doesn’t need sitting.

No wonder your kids are open targets to rapists and pedophiles. You can’t legally leave a kid by themselves until a certain age. But y’all not at the place mentally to under this.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Family Photos Of 3 Boys And 2 Girls / Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.