Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,236 members, 7,897,219 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu (38463 Views)

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by hammer567: 4:06pm On Jul 06
loswhite:
lol make him buy house for baby mama? lol you well so?

i go tell myself, it is for my child.

the very best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06
Shophy want Davido to be paying half rent of 23m of her rented duplex in bananas island and another 8k pounds for a nanny per month, apart from the fact that the same house is where another man go dey come to do shophy, the demands to me is outrageous and smell like an act of gold digging, what am I even saying? What else could make a 28 years old opened her 🦵🦵 for a naive boy of 20 Years? undecided
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 4:06pm On Jul 06
My two cents is that

The ex is too bitter and toxic .

Davido is a rich boy with a kind heart, obviously wanted to do right by unitying his family (his fault). So tried to splurge the ex to gain access.

The demands got too much and he backed off.

With the emphasis around luxury and acquisition, we hope the daughter turns to be a good seed because when one is brought up to believe that money equates happiness, that person will never be satisfied

Davido should let this play out legally and avoid confrotation and hopefully he learns his lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 4:07pm On Jul 06
hammer567:

NONSENSE, DO U WANT ME TO SHOW U VIDEOS OF SOPHIA TWERKING ON HOLIDAY?

WHERE WAS THE CHILD.

U ASSUME SHE DONT HAVE A LIFE ABI?

OR U THINK ANY CHILD WANT A PARENT THAT WILL BE IN THEIR FACE ALL DAY EVERYDAY?
Do you want me to show you Chioma twerking and drinking alcohol as a 4 month old mother in a night club almost nude?
What's wrong with twerking at holidays? Children who don't want parents in their faces? At age what?

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Exceed15: 4:07pm On Jul 06
Why is Davido even frustrating himself. U should leave that looser. The child will look for her father without stress.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by hammer567: 4:07pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

Do you want me to show you Chioma twerking and drinking alcohol as a 4 month old mother in a night club almost nude?
What's wrong with twerking at holidays? Children who don't want parents in their faces? At age what?

NO NA SOPHIA TWERKING VIDEO ON THE BEACH I WAN SHOW U. grin

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by onadana: 4:08pm On Jul 06
loswhite:
She also knew his life style before she decided to take advantage of a guy she is older than..lol

She manipulated Davido to get pregnant. Davido was too "innocent" then to understand what was going on.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06
Orlu13:

u don go use ur second moniker report me grin grin
olosho of d highest order

You really have no functioning brain if you think that’s me. Wow but also not surprising.

Tell your mom her fellow olosho said hello.

Has your dad done a DNA test on you yet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 4:08pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

The parents were careless! Even the twins they have now is somewhere in Nigeria, while they are roaming about in the name of honeymoon again. The very path they took with the boy.

We all have been careless with our children at certain point in our lives, especially with the first child since we do not have enough experience raising them. It is God that protects children my dear.
Not everyone that loses his child is care less
And not everyone that hasn't lost his child is careful

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06
finallybusy:
First to comment. Thunder fire you bingos on Nairaland. Poor men’s offsprings. No wonder una lives dey jaga jaga. Animals.

“Dele na my boy. Dele na my boy, boy.” Old man wey no get sense. Why involve yourself in kids’ matters? Your cousin, the agbaya, opened her legs to a boy six years younger than she was. Let her face the music. It’s all baby mama and daddy drama. It will get messy, but like the ocean, it calms occasionally. Na you go lose if you chook mouth.
Open your eyes and read. He didn't take side with any of them. He shared what happened to the best of his knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 4:10pm On Jul 06
FuckTheMod:
Sophia na just pained deluded mumu, like an average Nigerian girl...
Her major problem is that she still wants Davido or someone on the level or higher level of Davido, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO GET!
Like which high value and sensible man on that level will settle for someone like her?
What does she have to offer?

The moment a guy on a higher level mingles with a lower level girl, the girl starts to feel and see herself like she's on a higher level too. A VERY LESS GIRL WILL BE TELLING A GUY MUCH HIGHER THAN HER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS THAT SHE CAN'T SETTLE FOR LESS grin YOU WEY NO EVEN BE VIRGIN grin

The only thing sensible men on that level want from a lady is her
Youthfulness
Beauty
Purity
Chastity, WHICH IS EVERYTHING SOPHIA LACKS AS A BABYMAMA.

She had better move on now that Davido is officially married, otherwise men will only continue to pass her around and she'll continue to remain frustrated and pained.
Pele she was never on a low level though. You left the safety concerns she raised to talk out of topic. Did she ever say she wants to get married to Davido? You don't expect her to stay in his family house when they are not married. Are you aware of the drama that comes with it, especially if she has a prospective partner?

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Exceed15: 4:11pm On Jul 06
Tjra:

How is it a wrong time? He needs access to his daughter.

But they are frustrating his efforts.. he should come and die?
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Tightpussy2024(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06
hammer567:

MAKE AMADIOHA OF MY ANCESTORS SCATTER DAT YOUR MOUTH.

I GO DEY PAY BUT NA ONLY U GET PIKIN.

NOBODY WILL TRY THAT WITH ME, I WONT ACCEPT IT.

THERE ARE THINGS U DARE NOT TELL AN AFRICAN MAN.

PURE TABOOO!
Sorry I forgot to add , "only people with brains in their heads should quote me" , hence you quoted me.

Will modify my post and include it.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Tightpussy2024(f): 4:14pm On Jul 06
FuckTheMod:
Sophia na just pained deluded mumu, like an average Nigerian girl...
Her major problem is that she still wants Davido or someone on the level or higher level of Davido, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO GET!
Like which high value and sensible man on that level will settle for someone like her?
What does she have to offer?

The moment a guy on a higher level mingles with a lower level girl, the girl starts to feel and see herself like she's on a higher level too. A VERY LESS GIRL WILL BE TELLING A GUY MUCH HIGHER THAN HER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS THAT SHE CAN'T SETTLE FOR LESS grin YOU WEY NO EVEN BE VIRGIN grin

The only thing sensible men on that level want from a lady is her
Youthfulness
Beauty
Purity
Chastity, WHICH IS EVERYTHING SOPHIA LACKS AS A BABYMAMA.

She had better move on now that Davido is officially married, otherwise men will only continue to pass her around and she'll continue to remain frustrated and pained.
There has been no evidence she lacks the qualities you included. The woman only crime was that she wasn't the one davido married and so she is normally hated .Chioma was a baby mama, the only difference is that at the end they got married. If he and Sophia got married, you will be dragging chioma like this.

I understand the black man mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Codes151(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06
So lemme understand, I offer a house to a witch she refused to stay asking to contribute to her rent?

Some women sha
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 4:16pm On Jul 06
hammer567:

OGUN FIRE THAT MY UNFORTUNATE AND MISERABLE FUTURE LEACHING MAMA MOUTH.

I KNEW MY UNFORTUNATE AND SENSELESS FAMILY WERE A LEACH FROM THE START, ONE WAY TRAFFIC STRAIGHT TO THE BANK. grin

Who then paid your School fees when your father refused to? You dropped out?

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Codes151(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06
ednut1:
I was supporting sophie till i saw she pays 23m abi na 27m as rent annually. Omo wetin be that
after them give am place to stay she refused.

Wicked witches.
Rat They find luxury
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06
Tightpussy2024:
only in a black man thoughts this can fly.

By bringing a child to this world, both parents are responsible. Whether you HAVE ACCESS TO THE CHILD OR NOT. If you prove to be someone of questionable character or unfit, you lose access and still be responsible for the child.No ifs or buts. He is asking for joint custody not access to the child. Normally he is not supposed to be granted access to the child as he once almost kidnapped her. She is lenient enough to even permit visits. Someone whose ass should be lolling in jail..lol. if she went forward and pushed all charges against such heinous act, you will say she is jealous because he married chioma and not her.But she quietly moved on and still allowed access afterwards.

But you must always have something on her for not being the chosen on. Its normal. Three baby mamas involved in the life of a man, he marries one, the two others are guilty of something and endure a life long of trollings.

You accuse baby mamas of causing drama and using their child as an excuse to sleep with their baby daddies( one reason they are hated by men). Here is she, quietly living her life and minding her business, yet you all are hating.

If she was the one dragging davido to fufil his duties or accusing him of neglect, you will call her bitter. Now he is dragging her, she is also the bitter one.

Give davido the advice you will give to Sophia if she was the one dragging him to court over something, tell him to face his marriage
one of the baby mamas on nairaland spotted but looking at your moniker are you really a baby mama or an olosho of codedruns standard?

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Tightpussy2024(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06
manmade:
Shophy want Davido to be paying half rent of 23m of her rented duplex in bananas island and another 8k pounds for a nanny per month, apart from the fact that the same house is where another man go dey come to do shophy, the demands to me is outrageous and smell like an act of gold digging, what am I even saying? What else could make a 28 years old opened her 🦵🦵 for a naive boy of 20 Years? undecided
For his first child? You do if for the child not her.

And so she should not fnck another man because davido pays for the house?

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 4:18pm On Jul 06
Tjra:

How is it a wrong time? He needs access to his daughter.

He was never denied access to his daughter Did you read at all? The drama started when he refused to carry out his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Obaranje: 4:19pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

Are you blind to read that the acclaimed house is Adeleke family house that Baba Adeleke offered by himself, that Davido and his Lawyers are telling lies he rented the house? Did you not read that Baba Adeleke gifted Imade the car Davido lied he bought? Ask him to upload the receipt. What's wrong with sharing rent when your child is there? Even married couples do it.
no she should have come up with 2bilion rent after all what is wrong in sharing rent.

If she can not care for the child well being without extorting devid, she should hand over the child to the adelekes

23million is a dam fucking money for a single mother to pay as annual rent.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by RichIgboBoy: 4:19pm On Jul 06
finallybusy:
First to comment. Thunder fire you bingos on Nairaland. Poor men’s offsprings. No wonder una lives dey jaga jaga. Animals.

“Dele na my boy. Dele na my boy, boy.” Old man wey no get sense. Why involve yourself in kids’ matters? Your cousin, the agbaya, opened her legs to a boy six years younger than she was. Let her face the music. It’s all baby mama and daddy drama. It will get messy, but like the ocean, it calms occasionally. Na you go lose if you chook mouth.
sick old fool

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Metrofox(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06
vanitybutiwanti:
she has to meet other wealthy men since Davido refused to marry her, its business, do you know the number of men that'd be willing to spend a fortune to be with her because she is affiliated to Davido?

this one is a dunce, what kind of a self respecting man pays to eat the remains of another man? very degrading, you no get common sense
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Pepperdemisback: 4:20pm On Jul 06
hammer567:

NO NA SOPHIA TWERKING VIDEO ON THE BEACH I WAN SHOW U. grin
Na Chioma wen put 4 month pikin for house, open rotten breast dey drink alcohol and twerking for night club I dey talk.
Go gather Chioma twerking first, you go no say Sophie no do anything. Na which kain dance Dem dey dance for beach and clubs?

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Nonexisting: 4:21pm On Jul 06
Nigerian girls and foolishness. She can not afford to pay rent but she chose to live in an apartment of 23million and now expects Davido to pay half. Davido tried because if na me, I won't give her more than 500k. What does she do except that she is Davido ex. Mtcheeew. Davido father did everything for her but to release his granddaughter to him for ordinary 3weeks for a holiday, she no fit do. She wanted an upfront, not maybe application letter and possibly an interview too. Idiot

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06
Biglittlelois:
The mentality of so many boys on here will make you loose valuable brain matter

Imagine such level of ignorance being displayed from the front page to this one, they did not care to read this thread comprehensively and with understanding, they just read the topic and went with the usual banter of castigating women as being opportunists, case in point Sophie, they didn't even care to go to other social media to get full details, they simply sang the same usual tune expected of fools who see women as enemies,

For Sophie to live at banana island, it must surely be a man's doing, it can't be that she also comes from a well to do home or she did it on her own, even when the article says that Davido didn't pay half the rent for two full years, didn't pay school fees of Imade for three years, then she must have surely been getting rent money from a man, oh no she couldn't have come up with such amount all on her own, that is to tell you the kind of mentality these idiots nurse when it comes to women, highly successful women is a myth to them, in this 21st century and year 2024 o smh

The IQ of these boys needs to be studied honestly, or should we call it a controlled mindset, or a chip installed into these boys making them unintelligent, daft, foolish, and glory in it with glee, which also makes them come online to display the stupidity for the world to see,

No wonder the world see Nigeria men and youths as the head quarters of the fantastically corrupt, yahoo fraudsters and COONS, because they do not want to prove them wrong anytime soon, because they have nothing else in their brain, except to come out gun blazing when it comes to their women, they obviously love the tag, the ancient 2nd century mindset, and are not ready to let go of it for a very long time

Godspeed to you people.

Shut up! Why can’t you tell us what she is doing? If you mention Ngozi iweala are we going to tell you it is a man that is sponsoring her? Tell us what she is into and how she is making huge funds to fund a 23 million naira apartment. The Uncle obviously stated that the Davidos Father and Governor uncle has been funding her yet you still decided to post this nonsense. We know women that are working hard and we also know those that took advantage of a 19 year old guy even though she is way older.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by hammer567: 4:22pm On Jul 06
Tightpussy2024:

NO WAIT FIRST, AFTER DAVIDO BUY HOUSE, U WANT TO USE IT TO KNACK OTHER MEN?

THAT ONE NA MONKEY DEY WORK , BABOON DEY CHOP NOW

KPEKUS WEY HIM STILL DEY PAY FOR? undecided
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 4:23pm On Jul 06
PHIPEX:
See extortion.

He can pay the bills and accommodation but can only see the daughter only if the Nanny is around? You want to use him to live large but can't allow him free access to his own child, that's blackmail
Safety concerns. Are you aware of the calibre of people around him most times. Some smoking and doing all sorts. She is a lady and needs to be protected.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavor234: 4:24pm On Jul 06
Pepperdemisback:

Na Chioma wen put 4 month pikin for house, open rotten breast dey drink alcohol and twerking for night club I dey talk.
Go gather Chioma twerking first, you go no say Sophie no do anything. Na which kain dance Dem dey dance for beach and clubs?

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by flokii: 4:24pm On Jul 06
Sophia Momodu has every right to be worried over her daughter's safety and well-being judging from the fact that the girl's father and his now lovely wedded wife have a sad history with their son.
No blame the girl for bringing up past incidents.. na child we dey talk about not pet.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06
Tightpussy2024:

let the new man that's coming to eat the abandoned food learn how to also lick 😋 the plate, she had everything planned from day one she met Davido, acting as a Leach on the family's wealth, thanks God for Davido's Dad that doesn't want scandal, why you dey go rent house for banana island when you don't have enough money for that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.