Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,859 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime (1242 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 2:04pm On Jul 06
My fellow brothers why are we not all pushing for DNA test to be made mandatory after the birth of a child.
Let advocate for this to be made a law so no man will labour in vain.

A big bros just found out his first child (girl) isn't his after 16yrs, the pain and disappointment the man is feeling is just to much.
Why are we quite about this terrible crime
why can't we start a movement toward this so no brother will have to suffer and go through this terrible experience.

Every fraud is an offense under law but why is paternity fraud different??

Why is Paternity fraud not yet a criminal offense??

8 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by DMerciful01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06
Even u way post am..your dad need to do your DNA

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 2:11pm On Jul 06
DMerciful01:
Even u way post..your dad need to do your DNA

Kindly go telling him in his grave....he will be glad to see you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by imagrg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06
First, relationship fraud,
Now, paternity fraud! grin

You never know with women!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by DevilsEqual(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06
Im really scared now to be honest
I wouldn't say "Some women" but 'women(Female humans)' are just the most callous being in our universe

Sometimes, I wish there are three genders around instead of two, I would have joyfully cut them off entirely, while getting entangled with just that third gender

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by DevilsEqual(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06
That aside, talking fron th perspective of an evolutionary biologists, that's Nature's easy way of filtering the genes of poor men away from the genee poll

You have to be rich to pay for a DNA test, poor men would have their women impregnated by other men and since they couldn't pay for DNA, they'd be made to help nurture the seeds of a stronger man(in wealth or masculinity)

That poor man would nurture other people's child and die without having their own true child, thinking those under their roofs is theirs.

It's another reason why men have to always cheat, so that even if those under your roof aren't yours, at least, you could unknowingly have a child out there while impregnating others wife. Loyal men die having no true children of theirs

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Bliztzer: 3:17pm On Jul 06
DevilsEqual:
That aside, talking fron th perspective of an evolutionary biologists, that's the Nature's easy of filtering the genes of poor men away from the genee poll

You have to be rich to pay for a DNA test, poor men would have their women impregnated and since they couldn't pay for DNA, they'd br made help nurture the seeds of a stronger man(in wealth or masculinity)

That poor man would nurture other people's child na die without having their own true child, thinking those under their roofs is theirs.

It's another reason why men have to always cheat, so that even if those under our roof aren't yourself, at least, you could unknowingly have a child out there while impregnating others wife. Loyal men die having no true children of theirs

Deep!
May this never happen to us. I learnt in the bible that simplicity is also foolishness. So I chose to be both simple and hard when need be. The moment I begin to suspect foul play, I no go trust the woman again na dna test straight. I know my child when I see am, in my family we dey always get certain trait. I go know if it is not mine.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by eazzzy1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06
There’s no law against DNA test so why are looking to make it a law? It doesn’t have to be mandatory either, as long as it isn’t illegal. The law can’t force common sense on people, it has to accommodate people without sense too.

Some people don’t want to know if they are the real fathers, some people won’t go to the hospital no matter how sick they get, they are afraid of what the test will reveal. The law can’t compel anyone who has chosen to find bliss in ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 4:32pm On Jul 06
eazzzy1:
There’s no law against DNA test so why are looking to make it a law? It doesn’t have to be mandatory either, as long as it isn’t illegal. The law can’t force common sense on people, it has to accommodate people without sense too.

Some people don’t want to know if they are the real fathers, some people won’t go to the hospital no matter how sick they get, they are afraid of what the test will reveal. The law can’t compel anyone who has chosen to find bliss in ignorance.

Why is there no pusniment for paternity fraud.

Imagine a man paying child support for child that isn't his.
Imagine man being jailed for not paying child support and eventually founding out the child isn't his later on.

We all know anything fraud is an offense but why is paternity fraud different.

Men lose alot when caught cheating which is even lesser compared to paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by onumadu: 4:36pm On Jul 06
eazzzy1:

I wonder o.
When you see this type of OP post, the first question that crosses your mind is "HOW OLD IS THIS OP?"
Adults do whatever protects their interest no matter what that "interests" may be.
It is in OP's interest to know the paternity of his children. It may be in another man's interests not to know the paternity of theirs.
Come to think of it, there are MANY cases of IVF today where couples use TOTALLY UNKNOWN man's sperms to fertilize their wive's eggs.
I have STRONG feelings against IVF but does that now make me to manipulate society to make a law against it? Of course NOT.
To each his own.
OP wait, when you marry and have your children, please make sure to DNA them IMMEDIATELY after birth. Just in case. Problem solved!
But leave society alone. Every adult male has his own preferences in these things.
Tyranny is forcing your preferences on broader society. QED.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Nonexisting: 4:40pm On Jul 06
This happens to mostly simps and weak men. Signs of a hoeing wife will always be there but most husbands dismiss it because of 'love' and choose to remain a slave to her pussy. When you have your biological child in your hands, you will definitely know and when you have another man's child in your hands, your instincts will also let you know but a simp will be juggling between emotions when taking serious decisions. If your bros swears that he never suspected, had doubts or had people dropped cryptic words for him over the daughter, Amadioha will kill him. Buy handkerchiefs for him let him cry more abeg. I have zero sympathy for simps. I'm sure he was one of those asking men the most useless question in this country now, 'what are you waiting for?'

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 4:50pm On Jul 06
onumadu:

I wonder o.
When you see this type of OP post, the first question that crosses your mind is "HOW OLD IS THIS OP?"
Adults do whatever protects their interest no matter what that "interests" may be.
It is in OP's interest to know the paternity of his children. It may be in another man's interests not to know the paternity of theirs.
Come to think of it, there are MANY cases of IVF today where couples use TOTALLY UNKNOWN man's sperms to fertilize their wive's eggs.
I have STRONG feelings against IVF but does that now make me to manipulate society to make a law against it? Of course NOT.
To each his own.
OP wait, when you marry and have your children, please make sure to DNA them IMMEDIATELY after birth. Just in case. Problem solved!
But leave society alone. Every adult male has his own preferences in these things.
Tyranny is forcing your preferences on broader society. QED.

Just a quick question..........why is there a general law against cheating??

Why do men lose there properties etc cos of cheating??
If a man cheat should it be anyone business??
No vex say I ask an Elder question ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by onumadu: 4:54pm On Jul 06
Godoverevery:

Just a quick question..........why is there a general law against cheating??

No vex say I ask an Elder question ooo

There is no general law against cheating.
The only body I know that has a law against adultery is the military (for good reasons because some men would mortgage the security of the entire nation just because someone fcked their wife). Very good law in that institution.
But society-wide? Nope.
Adultery however can be a legal ground for divorce. But the offending spouse doesn't get criminally prosecuted for adultery.
Go and check.
I have answered you as "an elder". cool
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by capnies: 4:58pm On Jul 06
I THINK YOU ARE THE LAW, IF YOU DISCOVER YOUR WIFE CHEATED AND BROUGHT ANOTHER PERSONS CHILD ON YOU, YOU CAN DEMAND REFUND, WITH INTEREST OF ALL THE MONEY YOU'VE SPENT ON THE CHILD FROM PREGNANCY TO DATE OF DISCOVERY. YOU CAN USE WHICHEVER WAY POSSIBLE, BUT DON'T KILL OR HUMILIATE THE CHILD ITS NOT THE CHILD'S FAULT.
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 5:05pm On Jul 06
onumadu:

There is no general law against cheating.
The only body I know that has a law against adultery is the military (for good reasons because some men would mortgage the security of the entire nation just because someone fcked their wife). Very good law in that institution.
But society-wide? Nope.
Adultery however can be a legal ground for divorce. But the offending spouse doesn't get criminally prosecuted for adultery.
Go and check.
I have answered you as "an elder". cool

You just been clever by half.

You Trying to separate adultery from cheating is wack.

He doesn't get criminally prosecuted but force to part way with half of his money and properties.
We have seen men lose source of livelihood cos they were caught cheating.

So make it make sense to me how a woman will commit adultery by getting pregnant for another man pin it on her husband and the man found out several years later and she loses nothing.

The man is expected to just move on after wasting several years laboring on another man child.....some will even come to claim there child.
So just becos some people don't care if the world remain stagnant the rest of us shouldn't.

Mr Elder.
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 5:11pm On Jul 06
capnies:
I THINK YOU ARE THE LAW, IF YOU DISCOVER YOUR WIFE CHEATED AND BROUGHT ANOTHER PERSONS CHILD ON YOU, YOU CAN DEMAND REFUND, WITH INTEREST OF ALL THE MONEY YOU'VE SPENT ON THE CHILD FROM PREGNANCY TO DATE OF DISCOVERY. YOU CAN USE WHICHEVER WAY POSSIBLE, BUT DON'T KILL OR HUMILIATE THE CHILD ITS NOT THE CHILD'S FAULT.

With which backing She can even sue the husband for harrassment.
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by onumadu: 5:13pm On Jul 06
Godoverevery:

You just been clever by half.

You Trying to separate adultery from cheating is wack.

He doesn't get criminally prosecuted but force to part way with half of his money and properties.
We have seen men lose source of livelihood cos they were caught cheating.

So make it make sense to me how a woman will commit adultery by getting pregnant for another man pin it on her husband and the man founds out several years later and she loses nothing.

The man should just move on after wasting several years laboring on another man child.....some will even come to claim there child...

Mr Elder.

No, he should not move on. He should kill her then. undecided
Mr man-child.

You talk about "cheating" and paternity: In what responsible setting do these happen?
In side-chicks and your infantile fck and go life?
I only responded to RESPONSIBLE scenarios. Which implies MARRIAGE settings.
I don't have time for kids lamenting over their girlfriends cheating. cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by Godoverevery: 5:39pm On Jul 06
Anyways is nice to know am actually conversing a proud slowpoke on a faceless forum.

What a waste of time.
[quote author=onumadu post=130826912]

No, he should not move on. He should kill her then. undecided
Mr man-child.

You talk about "cheating" and paternity: In what responsible setting do these happen?
In side-chicks and your infantile fck and go life?
I only responded to RESPONSIBLE scenarios. Which implies MARRIAGE settings.
I don't have time for kids lamenting over their girlfriends cheating.harassment.

Anyways is nice to know am actually conversing a proud slowpoke on a faceless forum.

What a waste of time.
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by onumadu: 5:50pm On Jul 06
capnies:

The person you are addressing is a man-child with an IQ of an Australopithecus.
I doubt very much that he can understand the logic in your post.

I exit the thread for his "genus". cool
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by BlackRainDrops: 5:51pm On Jul 06
DevilsEqual:
I wouldn't say "Some women" but 'women(Female humans)' are just the most callous being in our universe

Sometimes, I wish there are three genders around instead of two, I would have joyfully cut them off entirely, while getting entangled with just that third gender
Like, women are soooo wicked. They are soooo wicked. They are wickeder than the wickedest. Sooo wicked. Remember sir, women are wicked. Soooooo wicked. Chai! Chei! Oh God! Save us from wickedddd women.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by onome25(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06
DMerciful01:
Even u way post am..your dad need to do your DNA

Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by risos(m): 6:33am On Jul 07
DevilsEqual:

more than two genders existed, others have almost gone extinct, they secretly live among us
Re: Dear Men ..........why Are We Quite About This Terrible Crime by DevilsEqual(m): 7:27am On Jul 07
risos:
more than two genders existed, others have almost gone extinct, they secretly live among us

What's the third gender like?

Drop a link to a report about third activities on earth before their total extinction

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Romantic? / Should I Be Straightforward Or Neutral With Him. / Something Called "love" I Fall In Love With My Child Hood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.