Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 (23348 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by membranus: 2:50am On Jul 07
Akinpresident:

Shut up that your stinking shit guzzling mouth!

Hushpuppi is from which region?

Hushpuppi spirit is from SE, his body from Dubai. He was captured in Dubai.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by membranus: 2:53am On Jul 07
Okhuadams:
Point of corrections he collected (not defraud) what was taken from his forefathers

Another Yahoo boy sighted. EFCC, ICPC and DSS are on your case. You are in trouble.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by zumbigbo(m): 3:21am On Jul 07
Step-children of poverty dey here ooo. Una finish recover all those lost skulls abi?

As for the fraudster - na real life you go chop now for prison.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by dkidd: 3:44am On Jul 07
The agenda is to spoil the image of our youths in general before the entire globe. Russia has the most internet fraudsters before Ukraine then China after which comes the US before Nigeria yet u don't see them pushing the agenda or trying to use it to sabotage the younger generation. I'm not n support of cybercrime but most of y'all are ignorant and by the time u realize the damage these people are orchestrating eventually it will be too late. Naija dey learn work for internet fraud yet na we dey Loud our cases pass. Besides what do expect when provisions are not n place for young thriving minds to excel? Not that it's an excuse but it's not far from the truth. Look around u. They will express it by any means. But those other countries I mentioned have great opportunities and plans for the youths and younger generations yet they still choose to engage. Why do u think our young minds excell better when placed side by side those others? It's high time we use our brains and get to the root of the matter than running around wailing like lost monkeys. Let's tell ourselves the truth. The real truth of the matter. Btw the guy is very dumb using his true identity to run that kind of matters. Na wetin JuJu dry do to boys. Baba give u charm take ur common sense in exchange

#saynotofraud
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by YouAreNobody: 6:07am On Jul 07
muyico:
Nah dem! ndi developer! billionaire regions! nah dey re occupation bdat! duping up and down

Lolzzzzz....stop acting like a fool.
Everybody knows skull mining and internet fraud is the forte of the Yorubas while drug pushing is that if the Igbos
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by YouAreNobody: 6:12am On Jul 07
Okhuadams:
Point of corrections he collected (not defraud) what was taken from his forefathers
Shattap abeg
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by windvane(m): 7:22am On Jul 07
FalseProphet1:
Very soon Nigerians would be barred from entering fellow African countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana...etc. Because of how corrupt we are.

This I have seen.
Nigeria is the most populated African country,reason you are hearing the stories everyday....Una scam no reach Ghana level.id you watch Dr Phil's on YouTube,you will salute Ghanians.....Ghanians wey client dey ship RR come meet dem for house
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by izubext007: 7:51am On Jul 07
I wonder how many girls he has used for ritual before he could hit that huge sum
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:01am On Jul 07
davillian:
This one na idiot
You tun legit with woman who has money the only thing that came to your mind was to defraud her...
Woman way u suppose marry and on the long run you and your family would benefit...
Package that lots of guys don use marry oyimbo ,get green card and doing well with thier wytee wife...
as in ehn..
I think he is married already tho
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:04am On Jul 07
windvane:
Nigeria is the most populated African country,reason you are hearing the stories everyday....Una scam no reach Ghana level.id you watch Dr Phil's on YouTube,you will salute Ghanians.....Ghanians wey client dey ship RR come meet dem for house
what is RR
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:10am On Jul 07
dkidd:
The agenda is to spoil the image of our youths in general before the entire globe. Russia has the most internet fraudsters before Ukraine then China after which comes the US before Nigeria yet u don't see them pushing the agenda or trying to use it to sabotage the younger generation. I'm not n support of cybercrime but most of y'all are ignorant and by the time u realize the damage these people are orchestrating eventually it will be too late. Naija dey learn work for internet fraud yet na we dey Loud our cases pass. Besides what do expect when provisions are not n place for young thriving minds to excel? Not that it's an excuse but it's not far from the truth. Look around u. They will express it by any means. But those other countries I mentioned have great opportunities and plans for the youths and younger generations yet they still choose to engage. Why do u think our young minds excell better when placed side by side those others? It's high time we use our brains and get to the root of the matter than running around wailing like lost monkeys. Let's tell ourselves the truth. The real truth of the matter. Btw the guy is very dumb using his true identity to run that kind of matters. Na wetin JuJu dry do to boys. Baba give u charm take ur common sense in exchange

#saynotofraud

Russia
Ukraine
China
USA
Nigeria

How did you come about this stats...?

Do you think he can't do this without using charm?
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:12am On Jul 07
yesloaded:
STAY AWAY FROM FRAUD

THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO BENEFIT LEGALLY FROM A FOREIGNER IN TERMS OF DOING LEGIT BUSINES TOGETHER

THERES POSSIBILITY OF MAKING OVER $1M THROUGH LEGIT MEANS FROM THE SAME VICTIM VIA LEGAL BUSINES & IF YOU GUYS DONT DO BUSINESS, BE CONTENDED

GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN GOLD & SILVER

CONTENTMENT GIVES PEACE OF MIND

FRAUD IS BAD NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO PACKAGE IT
true

1 Like

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:14am On Jul 07
Berankis:

If we cannot do with each other, why do we keep wasting our time together. We are all supposed to be Nigerians. It was stated as a Nigerian in the allegation and not as any tribe. We can never move forward like this. No trust, no love, no empathy, no patriotism, no commitment to the nation whatsoever. We just keep existing together.
Nigeria can not work like this.
hmm
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 8:15am On Jul 07
Father4all:
oga, those people are more corrupt than Nigeria
hmm
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by windvane(m): 8:27am On Jul 07
javascript1901:
what is RR
Rolls Royce
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by windvane(m): 8:31am On Jul 07
javascript1901:

Russia
Ukraine
China
USA
Nigeria

where did you put India in the list and Pakistan....Nigerians do cheap fraud compared to this countries
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Jasonekah98: 8:41am On Jul 07
Avengers ARISE!!!!

NCAN ARISE!!...

COME FORTH! grin
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Cashio(m): 9:23am On Jul 07
muyico:
Nah dem! ndi developer! billionaire regions! nah dey re occupation bdat! duping up and down
hushpuppi and monfa comes to mind. Bastaard
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Akinpresident: 9:28am On Jul 07
membranus:

Hushpuppi spirit is from SE, his body from Dubai. He was captured in Dubai.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Elidrisy20: 9:46am On Jul 07
Make una release the guy
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 11:03am On Jul 07
windvane:
where did you put India in the list and Pakistan....Nigerians do cheap fraud compared to this countries
I quoted someone.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 11:08am On Jul 07
windvane:
Rolls Royce
meaning Ghanaians are using real identity? For the whites to ship things to Ghana
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Oracleee: 11:55am On Jul 07
Seriously, death by hanging to scammers especially yahoo boys.

The Nigerian reputation is badly soiled abroad. Folks who travel often knows this. The first thing that comes to a foreigners mind when they see you as a Nigerian is all red flag. The hard and legit ones can't even live in peace again. Funny enough, most folks don't care about this and most genteel ladies are brainwashed to applaud it
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by dkidd: 1:28pm On Jul 07
javascript1901:

Russia
Ukraine
China
USA
Nigeria

Lol that kind of dating is almost 100% backed with charm. Which document him want tender to make her believe online without coming over to confirm such investment. 90% of boys doing dating work na muyen. U don't need much intelligence or tools just be able to convince the work. If ur talking about carding, hacking, card skimming, check/wire, bank loading,sws,benefits etc those ones u will spend at least from $200 to buy tools and if u no get confirm spammer ur money done go meet ripper u lost. The latter requires only sure tools and u must take am except u be idiot but any work that requires u talking or communicating with another person bro no let anybody tell u lies 90% na JuJu boys. Most of them can't even read and write talk more convince an American to part with hefty dough ordinarily and I'm even being magnanimous with the figure. If u sabi as em dey go u sef go know. The ones not using JuJu no plenty
As for ur other question just research am bro. Google na for everyone.

1 Like

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 1:42pm On Jul 07
dkidd:

Lol that kind of dating is almost 100% backed with charm. Which document him want tender to make her believe online without coming over to confirm such investment. 90% of boys doing dating work na muyen. U don't need much intelligence or tools just be able to convince the work. If ur talking about carding, hacking, card skimming, check/wire, bank loading,sws,benefits etc those ones u will spend at least from $200 to buy tools and if u no get confirm spammer ur money done go meet ripper u lost. The latter requires only sure tools and u must take am except u be idiot but any work that requires u talking or communicating with another person bro no let anybody tell u lies 90% na JuJu boys. Most of them can't even read and write talk more convince an American to part with hefty dough ordinarily and I'm even being magnanimous with the figure. If u sabi as em dey go used go know. The ones not using JuJu no plenty
As for ur other question just research am bro. Google na for everyone.
thank you
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by dkidd: 1:49pm On Jul 07
javascript1901:
thank you
So ur a programmer. Seems ur self taught or am I wrong?
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Litmus: 2:06pm On Jul 07
Father4all:

Don't mind him. At least in Nigeria there are courts, the ones in those countries are probably thatched huts, prohibited by vultures circling above and dry mangy dogs shitting by the entrance way. Not only are there civilised courts in Nigeria, the American respected them enough to seek justice within. Not like those Africa countries where their justice system chain people to beds like they're practicing voodoo. A Nigerian pastor is still probably chained on one of those beds in Togo, or is it Benin Republic, wailing to god for help and asking why god didn't bestow enough wisdom in him to stay in Nigeria, the only civilised nation on the continent south of Egypt and north of South Africa.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 2:39pm On Jul 07
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 2:39pm On Jul 07
dkidd:

So ur a programmer. Seems ur self taught or am I wrong?
I'm still learning. Yh on my own.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by dkidd: 2:51pm On Jul 07
javascript1901:
I'm still learning. Yh on my own.
I knew it.. how's it going? I'm learning python but I just tire for some two weeks now. What platforms are u using apart from YouTube videos cos those will only guide u through by giving u directions. I know it makes web pages interactive. Learnt that from coding basics.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by dkidd: 2:52pm On Jul 07
Father4all:
No mind them na so dem dey run mouth for wetin them nor know
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by javascript1901: 3:46pm On Jul 07
dkidd:

I knew it.. how's it going? I'm learning python but I just tire for some two weeks now. What platforms are u using apart from YouTube videos cos those will only guide u through by giving u directions. I know it makes web pages interactive. Learnt that from coding basics.
been off for some time now tho. Busy with some other stuff. I'm using some videos I collected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, 9-Months Baby, Grandmother Mysteriously Die In Osun Hospital / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos / Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.