Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 (23349 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by windvane(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07
javascript1901:
meaning Ghanaians are using real identity? For the whites to ship things to Ghana
nope...they usually claim work took them to ghana

1 Like

Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Okhuadams(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07
membranus:

Another Yahoo boy sighed. EFCC, ICPC and DSS are on your case. You are in trouble.
I see in you an innocent man that have never done any wrong before. Congratulations on your purity
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by Okhuadams(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07
YouAreNobody:

Shattap abeg
I see in you an innocent man that has never done any wrong before
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:03am On Jul 08
geoworldedu:
Nigerians excel more in duping, stealing, religiosity and great corruption while the whites excel more in inventions, making findings and sports.
Slavery
Resource Looting
Causing war in other countries
Who brought Christianity
World bank imf are not corrupt abi
Simpleton
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by geoworldedu: 12:16am On Jul 08
MIKOLOWISKA:

Slavery
Resource Looting
Causing war in other countries
Who brought Christianity
World bank imf are not corrupt abi
Simpleton

Yes they are guilty of all these, but they excelled more in Technology than all these. I didn't say that they do not do all these oga. I only said what they excelled more in. Try to read comment well so you can excel more in success instead of failure.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:01pm On Jul 08
geoworldedu:

Yes they are guilty of all these, but they excelled more in Technology than all these. I didn't say that they do not do all these oga. I only said what they excelled more in. Try to read comment well so you can excel more in success instead of failure.
Most of their wealth comes from the things I mentioned. Their technology was tested with slaves. We refused to be barbaric. The only spirits they are good at are the ones that require money to play. Try to write comment well so you can excel in success instead of failure
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by geoworldedu: 4:52pm On Jul 08
MIKOLOWISKA:

Most of their wealth comes from the things I mentioned. Their technology was tested with slaves. We refused to be barbaric. The only spirits they are good at are the ones that require money to play. Try to write comment well so you can excel in success instead of failure
You just made zero sense here. You need to rest a little while.
Re: American Victim Tells Court How Nigerian Man Defrauded Her Of $370,000 by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:21am On Jul 16
geoworldedu:
You just made zero sense here. You need to rest a little while.
ǹo
You mean you can't comprehend
It's beyond you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos / Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.