Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,844 members, 7,976,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu (526 Views)

Islamic Cleric Under Attack After Calling For President Tinubu’s Wife, Remi Tinu / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / Kwara Is Now In The Hands Of Asiwaju Tinubu. Hon. Ajulo Presents His COR To Tinu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by TouchNfollow(f): 4:19am On Jul 07

I grow vegetables; Nigerian women should also get involved in farming: Remi Tinubu

Mrs Tinubu’s call for women’s involvement in farming comes amid economic hardship that has seen food prices rise astronomically by over 100 per cent.

First Lady Oluremi Tinubu has advised Nigerian women to get involved in farming to boost food production in the country.

“Earlier today, I was at my garden to tend to it and water my plants myself. I have planted seven different vegetables,” Mrs Tinubu tweeted, posting a photo of herself in the garden on Saturday.

She added, “I would like to encourage all Nigerian women to join the #EveryHomeAGarden competition and get involved in farming and food production.”

Mrs Tinubu’s call for women’s involvement in farming to boost production in the country comes amid economic hardship that has seen food prices rise astronomically by over 100 per cent since President Bola Tinubu assumed office in May 2023.

https://gazettengr.com/i-grow-vegetables-nigerian-women-should-also-get-involved-in-farming-remi-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Justiceganduje: 4:22am On Jul 07
Because there's no Fulani herdsmen in aso rock villa! Pictures and videos of Seyi Tinubu using hoe to cultivate his farm or we don't believe you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Kwaramustgoodag: 4:44am On Jul 07
Show us the farm and let see number of securities surrounding it.

1 Like

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by BigkokoRep: 4:47am On Jul 07
Thank you mummy first lady like no other! Oya hallinus, Jagaban B.... move your lazy ass and do vegetable farming! Try and export some after using some to make gbegiri! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

That $20 feeding bottle aunt Remi go soon remove from una mouth!

TouchNfollow:

https://gazettengr.com/i-grow-vegetables-nigerian-women-should-also-get-involved-in-farming-remi-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Remman(m): 4:50am On Jul 07
You give people land to farm?

first lady, This is a picture to trick people, you and i know that you're not a farmer. Remove the gloves and wear a dirty farm cloth that shows that you used to work in the farm muds, then you'll be able to sound a little convincing. Okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Zonefree(m): 5:09am On Jul 07
Make she swear say na she dey take care of the garden, make thunder strike her immediately.

3 Likes

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by OluwafemiYemi(f): 5:36am On Jul 07
Another achievement. Jagaban is working.
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Thundafireseun: 5:41am On Jul 07
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by PointZerom: 5:49am On Jul 07
grin

Madam how long will you continue to deceive the already deceived women in this country?

Show us the farm lands where you grow vegetables.
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by SmartPolician: 5:53am On Jul 07
Madam, you can actually tell people to own a garden without lying that own one yourself.

Farms and gardens are places where people really get their hands dirty. She has a scarf on with a matching outfit. If you are a farmer, you will know that nobody dresses like this to a garden or farm.
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Gondonu: 5:59am On Jul 07
Vegetable garden inside Aso Rock or Sambisa forest? Same ariable farmlands terrorists who your husband rotten govt have been treating with kids glove have displaced and killed many farmers?
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by samomoli: 6:02am On Jul 07
Propaganda will not help you ma
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by okoro: 6:10am On Jul 07
IPOBidients will not be happy with this information
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by Tokskob2008: 6:23am On Jul 07
SmartPolician:
Madam, you can actually tell people to own a garden without lying that own one yourself.

Farms and gardens are places where people really get their hands dirty. She has a scarf on with a matching outfit. If you are a farmer, you will know that nobody dresses like this to a garden or farm.
Lol... they still haven't stopped the scam they used in getting into office. You can't blame them though, they know it works well on their audience.
Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by sketching: 4:03am On Jul 08
Pictures

She is also giving out 25 million naira to the best idea of what she calls "smart farming'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYrlH3WkFfE

She is excited in the video probably because they spend to much time inddors in AC rooms. Just like children in a boring class being told it is PE time or some practical OUTSIDE, it is fun.

Especially the trolls and those depressed on Niaraland, you need to go outside and breath fresh air. I digress.

Re: I Grow Vegetables; Nigerian Women Should Also Get Involved In Farming: Remi Tinu by sketching: 4:07am On Jul 08
More pics...

It is for show but the aim is to encourage women to plant.

(1) (Reply)

Releasing Kanu Is Not In The Hands Of The Executive / We Paid $100million To Lagos Govt. / Analysis: Tinubu, APC Worried As Nigerians Take Protests To Politicians Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.