Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,320 members, 7,897,459 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Much Is Goat In The North - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Goat In The North (36217 Views)

Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Buy Cows And Goats from the north / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by bluebay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09
NairalandGOAT1:
Which of the goats? 🐐

Messi or Ronaldo?
You
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09
35 to 50 Quids
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by bluebay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09
celestineteryim:
As bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP make things costly now but it wouldn't cost much, president tinubu is trying for things to come down ,Nigerians should be patient jagaban will fixed Nigeria
Still blaming obi for your Mischief?
I fear una.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by oluwafemim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09
omoredia:

dey play. when u supported a devil as president because of tribalism what was in ur heart that time? thunder f!re u before sunday
. Na you and your entire family thunder go fire. Death shall be your portion as long as you carry hatred towards people. Thunder will kill you and your entire generation as you which others.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09
celestineteryim:
As bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP make things costly now but it wouldn't cost much, president tinubu is trying for things to come down ,Nigerians should be patient jagaban will fixed Nigeria

Mumu, wait until hunger starts dealing with you. For now, keep ass-licking that known failure

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Karnice600: 3:36pm On Jul 09
Blissguts:
I heard goats are cheap in the north. Like how much could it be for full grown goats ?

Roughly the same amount Tinubu paid Yukubu to seize Peter’s mandate.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Ubanz: 3:37pm On Jul 09
Sometimes last year I sent a friend 60k in Kebbi and she got me 2 sizeable ones, with additional 5k she killed and smoked them. I paid another N3,500 to the driver that brought it to me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Donchieli: 3:41pm On Jul 09
30-40k in sokoto

Sheeps goes for around 50-60k

Ram 70-100k

Full grown turkey 20-30k

Blissguts:
I heard goats are cheap in the north. Like how much could it be for full grown goats ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by omoredia: 3:44pm On Jul 09
oluwafemim:
. Na you and your entire family thunder go fire. Death shall be your portion as long as you carry hatred towards people. Thunder will kill you and your entire generation as you which others.

hehe i no support evil nah. a causeless curse cannot stand. it u that support what is wrong that is doomed

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by imagrg(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09
This would cost about 200k in Edo State oh. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Emmanuel602(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09
Blissguts:

70k maximum, Because its not full brown goat. Jigawa state.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by MrBONE2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09
CartelKenneth:
E shall enter 100k
So as to punish apc supporters 🐐
Amen πŸ™πŸΌ

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Sunnysteve009(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09
Blissguts:

Same goat in Bauchi State present will cost between 70k -75K
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by oluwafemim(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09
omoredia:

hehe i no support evil nah. a causeless curse cannot stand. it u that support what is wrong that is doomed
We shall see
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by PATZYbrown(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09
2003/2004 was my service years in Barkin Ladin, Plauteau State. We bought a goat for #2,000 and a ram for #3,500 (very big ones). Goats are relatively cheap in northern parts.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by lekonso: 4:03pm On Jul 09
TableLeg:

WTF is Akuya goat? and why are you referencing 2001 in 2024?
Why not referencing 2001 and 2004. Life supposed to be getting better not harder. Because you are used to life getting harder in Nigeria, so you think it is appropriate. It is not appropriate for life to be getting harder, please remove that from your mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by BigTableShaker(f): 4:04pm On Jul 09
Elite303:
50k here in Kogi.
If you need am, pls me.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Kutunban: 4:11pm On Jul 09
Blissguts:

Average 35,000 - 40,000 Naira. I deal with goats . Check out my Monika on Google search and you'll see our farm or check my Agricultural thread.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by EreluRoz: 4:17pm On Jul 09
yemmit90:

Yeah, you are very abreast with reality here. Imagine a guy quoting 40k- 60k as Gigawa price, something you can easily get in South west market for 30k or slightly above. Someone I knew even bought moderately big Ram for 75k this year February.
Yes I'm right because I know so from our supplier
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by NairalandGOAT1: 4:17pm On Jul 09
bluebay:

You

Okay, that's easy!
Go ask Seun, my PA for my price!
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by celestineteryim: 4:19pm On Jul 09
ChybuzzDD:

Mumu, wait until hunger starts dealing with you. For now, keep ass-licking that know failure
jagaban Ipob and LP and bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters night mare
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by VinnyBaba: 4:26pm On Jul 09
vacanci:

Allawee was around 3k back then

You see one point. πŸ€”

*In 2001, NYSC Allawee was 3K and Goat was 1,5k.
*In my time 2015, NYSC Allawee was 19800 and Goat was 8k.
Meaning your Allawee can Buy 2,3 goats. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

Now Allawee is 33K and Goat is 50,60k. embarassed

And that M1screant Boy Blacknp claims that APC and their Useless Presidents should not be blamed. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by ibechris(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09
Blissguts:

Transport is not cheap either.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by TableLeg(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09
lekonso:

Why not referencing 2001 and 2004. Life supposed to be getting better not harder. Because you are used to life getting harder in Nigeria, so you think it is appropriate. It is not appropriate for life to be getting harder, please remove that from your mentality.

Sengbo weyrey?
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by sylve11: 6:02pm On Jul 09
JuanDeDios:

40-60k for a full-grown goat seems cheap to me. Sebi broiler roosters are going for 21k in Lagos now. Kpekpeye sef is going for 15k.

Kpekpeye na 30k cool
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by dapotemi: 6:11pm On Jul 09
ajebuter:
During my NYSC service year in 2001 in Yauri Kebbi state

A full grown akuya goat was N1, 500-- N2K

Chai...

You're very correct, by 2008/2009 we still met it at 4k/5k, in Jega/Aliero
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by JuanDeDios: 6:21pm On Jul 09
sylve11:

Kpekpeye na 30k cool
Ha. I still got a big male for 15k last week, with a lot of "pricing".
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by BarrElChapo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09
Ubanz:
Sometimes last year I sent a friend 60k in Kebbi and she got me 2 sizeable ones, with additional 5k she killed and smoked them. I paid another N3,500 to the driver that brought it to me.

Nice. I'll revisit this soon lol
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Greenfaces: 6:38pm On Jul 09
Natbrowny:
Dont be deceived with the word CHEAP.

Grown goats like the one in the image goes for 40 to 60k..Jigawa rates anyway.. Dont be surprised if its more expensive in Kano and kaduna. Demand and supply
you must be in dutse. You can get that goat in maigatari for as low as 20k. Go to shuwarin market on Mondays even. Maybe 30k

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by razzydoo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09
Goat too get brain.
Wizpa:
Omo na to start goat rearing business ooo

Dem kuku no need special food,
Just peels and you're good to go.

They hardly fall sick, just the way they are sturrborn is the way their blood cells are...

They also like to regurge and chew grin I like to watch them do that cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Wizpa(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09
razzydoo:
Goat too get brain.

Walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.