Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,319 members, 7,897,459 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Much Is Goat In The North - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Goat In The North (36216 Views)

Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Buy Cows And Goats from the north / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by Pootle: 7:40pm On Jul 09
ictjobber:
more expensive than it was yesterday

sperm fill goats undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by alyarmouk(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09
When you enter market last?

EreluRoz:
30-80 depending on the size. You can get the one in the above picture for 30k. Goat meat is the best
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by EreluRoz: 9:00pm On Jul 09
alyarmouk:
When you enter market last?

We have someone that supply us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by blacknp(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09
VinnyBaba:

You see one point. πŸ€”

*In 2001, NYSC Allawee was 3K and Goat was 1,5k.
*In my time 2015, NYSC Allawee was 19800 and Goat was 8k.
Meaning your Allawee can Buy 2,3 goats. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

Now Allawee is 33K and Goat is 50,60k. embarassed

And that M1screant Boy Blacknp claims that APC and their Useless Presidents should not be blamed. undecided
It is always easy for lazy dull minded persons to blame others for their own laziness or lack of vision, say you done they rear goat since 2015, you for done be mega multi millionaire by now for the ewu business.
Re: How Much Is Goat In The North by ObiOkpor(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10
VinnyBaba:

During my Nysc time in Benue state in 2015, dat Goat was N8000.

Until Buhari and his FAILURE Brother Tinibu took over and I hear it's now up to N60000. undecided sad
Currently, local market in yobe state. No one will sell that goat less than 80k.. I bough in January 10, for 55k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.