Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,451 members, 7,974,848 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

Arise! Oh Ikwerres. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise! Oh Ikwerres. (2506 Views)

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by chrisxxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07
LOVEALAIGBO:

Yoruba man, what’s your own in the matter!? Why this desperation to try and see Ikwerre distanced/separated from the wider Igbo ethnicity!? Is there something you’re not telling us!?
Yorubas and Hausas cum Fulani saved the minorities of the south from the high handedness of the Igbos. We lost lives during the war but it was for our liberation. Wike renamed Liberation Stadium after Gowon who led this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Jul 07
chrisxxx:

Yorubas and Hausas cum Fulani saved the minorities of the south from the high handedness of the Igbos. We lost lives during the war but it was for our liberation. Wike renamed Liberation Stadium after Gowon who led this.

Stop complaining about Igbos and support them to go their way as Biafra

If you cant do that, then complain about them forever inside your useless 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07
chrisxxx:

It is on record that you left your home to ikwerre land. You never met them without a language. If there is anyone speaking the language of the other it is you who migrated to ikwerre land to steal out language.

After this blind and cancerous arguement of yours I would like you to take time and read Henry Willink commission of 1957 and the minority question in eastern Nigeria.

Bro I will advise you right now to stop what you are doing and change course because when the time comes we will put you were you belong if you continue what you are doing.

The answer you are looking for is found in the pdf below. Read and learn stop this blind argument

https://aksujomas.org.ng/articles/17/12/the-willinks-commission-of-1957-and-the-minority-question-in-eastern-nigeria-the-ibibio-perspective/aksujomas_02_02_02.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:11pm On Jul 07
tungamaje:

So are there no Yoruba towns in Edo State? What about Ibilo and Sobe? Do you mean people from there aren't Yoruba?
Did I mention Ibilo or Sobe in my comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:13pm On Jul 07
FOLYKAZE:

It is a general belief in Ondo south that Ikale, Ilaje and Apoi (what you call Ijaw) are from the same root.
I disagree

Do you know Apoi is called Ijaw-Apoi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by chrisxxx(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07
Funkyswagzz:

After this blind and cancerous arguement of yours I would like you to take time and read Henry Willink commission of 1957 and the minority question in eastern Nigeria.

Bro I will advise you right now to stop what you are doing and change course because when the time comes we will put you were you belong if you continue what you are doing.

The answer you are looking for is found in the pdf below. Read and learn stop these blind argument

https://aksujomas.org.ng/articles/17/12/the-willinks-commission-of-1957-and-the-minority-question-in-eastern-nigeria-the-ibibio-perspective/aksujomas_02_02_02.pdf
The minorities never agreed with that report. Secondly are you not believing the scientific findings that ikwerre has got nothing to do with you?

2 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:14pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:

Then that means 'one Nigeria' is pointless and Igbos should be allowed to go their way as Biafra and there will be no more attachments
No one is begging you Biafrans to stay in Nigeria, you can leave with your 5 south eastern states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Curious345: 2:15pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
Sure, but everyone should know their boundary, Igbos should stop attaching themselves with the Ikwerres

Ikwerre and the land they currently occupy to the Ibo is what Taiwan is to China .

The only fake safety net for the ikwerre are the guarantees from the Fulani they made masters .

But reunification is a must and will happen.

Any attempt for the ikwerre to secede by referendum or by trying to steel Ibo land which they currently occupy shall result in fire and brimstone .

Always learn from the China - Taiwan doctrine..

Ikwerre is Ibo and ikwerre land is Ibo land .

Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:18pm On Jul 07
Curious345:

Ikwerre land to Ibo is what Taiwan is to China .

The only fake safety net for the ikwerre are the guarantees from the Fulani they made masters .

But reunification is a must and will happen
Show evidence Ikwerres were united with igbos under a united country before the arrival of the whites

5 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07
chrisxxx:

It is on record that you left your home to ikwerre land. You never met them without a language. If there is anyone speaking the language of the other it is you who migrated to ikwerre land to steal out language.
Guy, you're taking this joke to a new height of delusion... So you're saying that according to your 'account', when Ikwerre left Bini to their present place now, their language was Igbo?
You are not a serious somebody.

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Curious345: 2:19pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
Show evidence Ikwerres were united with igbos under a united country before the arrival of the whites

Dey play .. 😂😂

Stop these fairy tales and shoot bird mama fly stories all these your half naked professors and monarchs are spilling here and there ..

But if you won't stop .. then keep cooking things up.. it's your pot and fire
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07
chrisxxx:

The minorities never agreed with that report. Secondly are you not believing the scientific findings that ikwerre has got nothing to do with you?

You see the problem you have is ignorance. I've told you what to do and you said we stole your language. Now I've asked you to prove to me by posting a link. Now your arguement again is minority group disagree with Henry willinks commission of 1957. If I ask you who are the minority you refer to, you wont be able to explain anything
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:23pm On Jul 07
Curious345:

Dey play .. 😂😂
China can show evidence Taiwan was once part of China. They only got separated after a civil war.

Ikwerres and Igbos from the south east were only united under the eastern region by the British.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:27pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
No one is begging you Biafrans to stay in Nigeria, you can leave with your 5 south eastern states

That's what I'm saying, you guys should stop complaining about Igbos and urge your federal government to give those 5 states referendum so they can leave Nigeria

After they have gone, you won't have anything to complain about any more
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:30pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
Agboola Ajayi, the PDP candidate in the Ondo election is an Ijaw man from Kiribo. Agboola Ajayi has a Yoruba name, dress like a Yoruba man and speak Yoruba fluently, but that does not mean he's a Yoruba man.
Even Sowore is an Ondo IJaw.

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:32pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:
What's with all these Ikwerre threads lately?
Because ibos are trying hard to grab their lands 😂

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
I disagree

Do you know Apoi is called Ijaw-Apoi?

I really don't know the difference between Apoi and Ijaw from Edo or Bayelsa. But they identify much with Ikale and Ilaje. The Ikale people settle with Apoi and understand each other language. They are settled around Arogbo, Kiribo, Sabomi, Igbo-bini, Igbekebo (where I did my NECO GCE). They trace their history to Ijaw in Bayelsa but have strong tie with Ilé-Ifè, just like the Ikale and Ilaje.

Like the Ikale who trace their history to Bini, the tie with Ilé-Ifè makes them Ọmọ Kaaro ojire
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:33pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:

That's what I'm saying, you guys should stop complaining about Igbos and urge your federal government to give those 5 states referendum so they can leave Nigeria

After they have gone, you won't have anything to complain about any more
If Igbos keep on claiming Nigerians from Ikwerre land, Ika land and Ukwani land, we will keep on complaining about your people.

If you want to leave you can leave, you won't be missed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:34pm On Jul 07
Skooltynz:
You English heritage? That one loud ooo so Igbo colonized ikwerre wooow I will like to read about that Igbo empire.

Ibos moved to those areas as slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by chrisxxx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07
Funkyswagzz:

Oh that explains why you seized our property after the civil war and denied you are not igbo in oputa panel. Please show us the place were you read Igbos stole ikwerre language. Kindly drop the link below
Lol. Ikwerre never benefitted from the bounties of the war called Abandon Property. Please do a research on this.

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:37pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
If Igbos keep on claiming Nigerians from Ikwerre land, Ika land and Ukwani land, we will keep on complaining about your people.

Which is why your Nigeria should give Igbos Biafra so they can gio their way. The rest can stay in Nigeria
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:37pm On Jul 07
Slytiger:

Because ibos are trying hard to grab their lands 😂

Which is why your Nigeria should give Igbos Biafra so they can gio their way. The rest can stay in Nigeria
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:37pm On Jul 07
Curious345:

Ikwerre and the land they currently occupy to the Ibo is what Taiwan is to China .

But reunification is a must and will happen.

Any attempt for the ikwerre to secede by referendum or by trying to steel Ibo land which they currently occupy shall result in fire and brimstone .

Always learn from the China - Taiwan doctrine..

Ikwerre is Ibo and ikwerre land is Ibo land .

Simple and short
This your claim is not new. Same claim illiterate ibos made during the Biafrian war 😂

This is Biafuro land 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Paraman: 2:38pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:

We can't give you Biafra, it's Igbos that can give themselves Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by chrisxxx(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07
Funkyswagzz:

You see the problem you have is ignorance. I've told you what to do and you said we stole your language. No I've asked you to prove to me by posting a link. Now your arguement again is minority group disagree with Henry willinks commission of 1957. If I ask you who are the minority you refer to, you be able to explain anything
The Ikwerres, Ogoni and others.
Don't you believe the scientific report that you people want to attach to the ikwerres by force? We are no brothers. No friends. We have nothing to do with you people. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:39pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:

Tell your governors, HoR, senators and state assembly members to start the process. In the meantime, you can all voluntarily move back to your region just as you did in 1993, then we will take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:40pm On Jul 07
Paraman:
We can't give you Biafra, it's Igbos that can give themselves Biafra

Yeah, that's the anthem of unity beggars who cannot do without Igbos

The way you guys complain about Igbos, I thought you guys would want Biafra to happen without any delay, even today
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:41pm On Jul 07
Paraman:

Interestingly, one of the reasons Biafuro war started was becayof oju-iku also annexing the minorities and forcing them into Biafuro - land grabbing.

1 Like

Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07
chrisxxx:

Lol. Ikwerre never benefitted from the bounties of the war called Abandon Property. Please do a research on this.

You keep denying everything but you can't prove a single thing. I'm beginning to believe you are here to cause problem. I've seen you are very selective of what you say. We know your type and we know how deal with people like you
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Jul 07
Slytiger:

Tell your governors, HoR, senators and state assembly members to start the process. In the meantime, you can all voluntarily move back to your region just as you did in 1993, then we will take you seriously.

The way you guys complain about Igbos, I thought you guys would want Biafra to happen without any delay, even today
Re: Arise! Oh Ikwerres. by Slytiger: 2:43pm On Jul 07
gidgiddy:

Ibos are the ones leeching on nigeria and you know that deep in your heart 😂.

Azikiwe knows this, Ironsi knows this, Ohaeneze knows this.

Your people are all over nigeria, even in the hinterlands of those regions that you abuse and insult daily on social media from kafanchan to imeko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21th Century Akanu Ibiam Airpot Enugu With Photo / The German Hospital That Treats Nigeria’s Rich And Mighty / How Nigerians Defied Gabonese Security To Welcome Jonathan !

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.