Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy (339 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Jul 07
WON’T BE 'THREATENED': Female nurses in the UK are suing the National Health Service, the country’s healthcare system, over a transgender employee policy. https://trib.al/FCIh1Xn

Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Originalsly: 11:48am On Jul 07
No need to protest ... the very people that made the proposal will withdraw it. Did the same in one State in the US with regards to washrooms .... but quickly reversed it when pedophiles began to identify as females and enter the women's washrooms to zoom in on the little girls.

1 Like

Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07
@Flamemignon1
come and see what your yeye LGBT lifestyle is doing to the world... the above is exactly what i was telling you that is wrong with this LGBT lobby.

1 Like

Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Flamemignon1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08
MrBrownJay1:
@Flamemignon1
come and see what your yeye LGBT lifestyle is doing to the world... the above is exactly what i was telling you that is wrong with this LGBT lobby.
This is just stupid and was the same fearmongering bigots did during the AIDS epidemic. So if a straight does something bad or cuckoo that they do all the time, do I tag you?
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08
Originalsly:
No need to protest ... the very people that made the proposal will withdraw it. Did the same in one State in the US with regards to washrooms .... but quickly reversed it when pedophiles began to identify as females and enter the women's washrooms to zoom in on the little girls.

the fact that some people dont see how wrong the above is, is what is troubling here. no children/women are safe with this LGBT lobby nonsense.

Flamemignon1:

This is just stupid and was the same fearmongering bigots did during the AIDS epidemic. So if a straight does something bad or cuckoo that they do all the time, do I tag you?

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
this has nothing to do with ONE PERSON'S ACTION, this has to do with LGBT yeye laws in the west that allows men to identify as women and (for example) enter women toilets/locker room where biological women take their cloth off (imagine if a peeping Tom now can simply identify as a woman and can legally enter women's changing rooms), AND/OR biological men identifying as women to compete in sport against women... and shatter decade long records held by biological women etc (imagine Mike Tyson suddenly identifying as a woman and start boxing again as a woman... sending female boxers to hospital with ONE punch). Serena Williams and John Mc Enroe said it best:"Serena Williams is the best tennis female player that ever played tennis, but against men she would not even beat the top 200 male player" AND SERENA WILLIAMS CONFIRMED IT!!!

this aint fearmongering, and if you dont see how wrong the above is, then you gay people are really DELUDED!!! no wonder many people believe that our children aint safe in this world no more, due to all you yeye people who believes that a man has the right to enter women toilets and changing rooms (so long as he claims to identify as whatever nonsense on earth).

tomorrow pedos will no say they identify as 12 yr olds and therefore have legal rights to have sex with children, abi?!
***spit on floor***

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Flamemignon1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08
MrBrownJay1:

the fact that some people dont see how wrong the above is, is what is troubling here. no children/women are safe with this LGBT lobby nonsense.
And you still haven't told me why that is. And straight men are the number one harm to women and children all through history so that comment is rendered moot

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
this has nothing to do with ONE PERSON'S ACTION, this has to do with LGBT yeye laws in the west that allows men to identify as women and (for example) enter women toilets/locker room where biological women take their cloth off (imagine if a peeping Tom now can simply identify as a woman and can legally enter women's changing rooms), AND/OR biological men identifying as women to compete in sport against women... and shatter decade long records held by biological women etc (imagine Mike Tyson suddenly identifying as a woman and start boxing again as a woman... sending female boxers to hospital with ONE punch). Serena Williams and John Mc Enroe said it best:"Serena Williams is the best tennis female player that ever played tennis, but against men she would not even beat the top 200 male player" AND SERENA WILLIAMS CONFIRMED IT!!!

this aint fearmongering, and if you dont see how wrong the above is, then you gay people are really DELUDED!!! no wonder many people believe that our children aint safe in this world no more, due to all you yeye people who believes that a man has the right to enter women toilets and changing rooms (so long as he claims to identify as whatever nonsense on earth).

tomorrow pedos will no say they identify as 12 yr olds and therefore have legal rights to have sex with children, abi?!
***spit on floor***
Everything you mentioned are the TQ+ in the LGBTQ community which a lot of LGBTQ people don't even agree with, also you are conflating sexuality with gender identity
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08
Flamemignon1:
And you still haven't told me why that is. And straight men are the number one harm to women and children all through history so that comment is rendered moot

that above statement will soon be obsolete... because since men can now identify as women (or even teenagers sef) therefore there wont be a problem any longer, as it will just be that women are the number one harm to women (since these men can now identify as women). same with violence towards women, it will now be viewed as a women against "men who identify as women" fighting one another (and not men beating women)... thats the type of world you people into this LGBT confusion desire, right?.

do you understand that now that a man can identify as a woman, not only will biological women lose more than they will gain from that, since now men in skirt can represent the equality that biological women are seeking.(aka no more gender pay gap since men in skirt will be viewed as women paid exactly like men)... or better yet, same with lack of female CEOS etc, now a MAN in skirt (who identifies as a woman) would represent the female CEOs that were needed to bring more equality in the workforce. at the end, it will be biological men AND men in skirt running the world, and biological women are the only one who will lose and recede 10 generations in society (thanks to this trans madness).

Everything you mentioned are the TQ+ in the LGBTQ community which a lot of LGBTQ people don't even agree with, also you are conflating sexuality with gender identity

A) LGBTQ+ XYZ ABC 123... call it what you want, same community same lobby.
B) exactly, this is a sexuality issue, not a GENDER issue, yet you people want to pretend that these people's gender somehow mysteriously changed because these people believe that they are something (that they are not). your gender can NEVER CHANGE, even if you go through reassignment surgery, your gender remains the same. what you people are doing is as crazy as me putting perfume on a pile of shiiit and calling it chocolate! here is a simple clue: put a 1000 trans women (aka men who identify as women) on an island, and when they die and get buried, 200yrs from now when they dig their skeletons, they will say:"here are buried a 1000 MEN"
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Flamemignon1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09
MrBrownJay1:

that above statement will soon be obsolete... because since men can now identify as women (or even teenagers sef) therefore there wont be a problem any longer, as it will just be that women are the number one harm to women (since these men can now identify as women). same with violence towards women, it will now be viewed as a women against "men who identify as women" fighting one another (and not men beating women)... thats the type of world you people into this LGBT confusion desire, right?.

do you understand that now that a man can identify as a woman, not only will biological women lose more than they will gain from that, since now men in skirt can represent the equality that biological women are seeking.(aka no more gender pay gap since men in skirt will be viewed as women paid exactly like men)... or better yet, same with lack of female CEOS etc, now a MAN in skirt (who identifies as a woman) would represent the female CEOs that were needed to bring more equality in the workforce. at the end, it will be biological men AND men in skirt running the world, and biological women are the only one who will lose and recede 10 generations in society (thanks to this trans madness).
So it was when it came to trans people that y'all remember women's rights? Hmmm, where was energy when the patriarchy was kicking their butts, mr humanist

MrBrownJay1:
A) LGBTQ+ XYZ ABC 123... call it what you want, same community same lobby.
B) exactly, this is a sexuality issue, not a GENDER issue, yet you people want to pretend that these people's gender somehow mysteriously changed because these people believe that they are something (that they are not). your gender can NEVER CHANGE, even if you go through reassignment surgery, your gender remains the same. what you people are doing is as crazy as me putting perfume on a pile of shiiit and calling it chocolate! here is a simple clue: put a 1000 trans women (aka men who identify as women) on an island, and when they die and get buried, 200yrs from now when they dig their skeletons, they will say:"here are buried a 1000 MEN"
And I keep telling you gender isn't sex
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09
Flamemignon1:
So it was when it came to trans people that y'all remember women's rights? Hmmm, where was energy when the patriarchy was kicking their butts, mr humanist

i believe in EVERYONE's right, so long as they dont invalidate other people's rights.

And I keep telling you gender isn't sex

EXACTLY!!! a transgender person is a sexual orientation (just like gays and lesbians), not a GENDER issue. just because a man calls himself a "transgender woman" it doesnt change his gender. thats still and will ALWAYS BE A BIOLOGICAL MAN!
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Flamemignon1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11
MrBrownJay1:

i believe in EVERYONE's right, so long as they dont invalidate other people's rights.
Keep the energy for all rights then

MrBrownJay1:
EXACTLY!!! a transgender person is a sexual orientation (just like gays and lesbians), not a GENDER issue. just because a man calls himself a "transgender woman" it doesnt change his gender. thats still and will ALWAYS BE A BIOLOGICAL MAN!
Transgenderism isn't a sexual orientation, sexual orientation is whom you are attracted to, transgenderism is how you choose to present yourself to the world either as a man or woman hence why it's gender identity and not whom you are attracted to
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11
Flamemignon1:
Keep the energy for all rights then
i have never for one second claimed that LGBT folks shouldnt have rights or dont deserve to have any rights... but every country has the right to decide what rights one can/should have or not. as i said earlier i can drive and speak on the phone in some country while i cant in others.... that doesnt mean that my rights have been taken away, it simply means your rights in one country may not be the same in others (thus why you must always foolow the law).

Transgenderism isn't a sexual orientation, sexual orientation is whom you are attracted to, transgenderism is how you choose to present yourself to the world either as a man or woman hence why it's gender identity and not whom you are attracted to

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
majority of transgender people want to fukc people of their own biological gender while thinking in their heads that they are of the opposite sex... so as much as it is directly linked to a sexual issue, i will give you that...yes you are absolutely right... transgenrism isnt a sexual orientation, but it also aint a GENDER issue either.... "gender identity" is way different than gender. gender identity a MENTAL ISSUE, where someone believe that they are a gender that THEY ARE NOT! how can this be a gender issue when your biological state hasnt changed, where you gender is the same?! the only problem with transgenders is MENTAL not physical. as a biological man, you can wear all the dresses you want, cut of your dikc and even get a brand new doctored toto and tittays, but you will never be a WOMAN nor would you ever get pregnant, because this is a MAN and will always be a MAN (and vice versa)

i would even go further into this mental issue and say:" these people are so mentally damaged that they believe that they are a gender they are not, and the majority want to live their life as that opposite gender (and have sex with partner of their own biological gender).... in layman's term: a man who believes in his own head that he is a woman and want to attract and have sex with other men.

your gender is your BIOLOGICAL MAKE UP, it isnt assigned at birth, you sex is part of your whole DNA structure from the time you were conceived. this isnt something you can just claim that you can change as you go through life, thus why this HAS NEVER BEEN A GENDER ISSUE but all to do with a MENTAL ISSUE for trans, while its a sexual issue for gays and lesbian etc, and certainly not a GENDER ISSUE for anyone under the "LGBTQ XYZ123" people!
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by Flamemignon1(m): 10:48am On Jul 12
MrBrownJay1:

i have never for one second claimed that LGBT folks shouldnt have rights or dont deserve to have any rights... but every country has the right to decide what rights one can/should have or not. as i said earlier i can drive and speak on the phone in some country while i cant in others.... that doesnt mean that my rights have been taken away, it simply means your rights in one country may not be the same in others (thus why you must always foolow the law).
I find that really hard to believe otherwise we wouldn't be having this banter and you are talking about laws as if they are static, laws, cultures, traditions are subject to change if not killing of twins will still be legal in some parts of the country. I'm not the one who's getting his pants twisted at the theoretical chance that the law could be repealed. Ok, let me ask you this, do you support the 14 years jailterm for gay caught having sex?

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
majority of transgender people want to fukc people of their own biological gender while thinking in their heads that they are of the opposite sex... so as much as it is directly linked to a sexual issue, i will give you that...yes you are absolutely right... transgenrism isnt a sexual orientation, but it also aint a GENDER issue either.... "gender identity" is way different than gender. gender identity a MENTAL ISSUE, where someone believe that they are a gender that THEY ARE NOT! how can this be a gender issue when your biological state hasnt changed, where you gender is the same?! the only problem with transgenders is MENTAL not physical. as a biological man, you can wear all the dresses you want, cut of your dikc and even get a brand new doctored toto and tittays, but you will never be a WOMAN nor would you ever get pregnant, because this is a MAN and will always be a MAN (and vice versa)
There's a difference between biological sex and social gender, a lot of trans people know they aren't biological

MrBrownJay1:
i would even go further into this mental issue and say:" these people are so mentally damaged that they believe that they are a gender they are not, and the majority want to live their life as that opposite gender (and have sex with partner of their own biological gender).... in layman's term: a man who believes in his own head that he is a woman and want to attract and have sex with other men.
You biological people can't think outside the basis of sex. Gender identity is how you want the world to see you regardless of your sexual orientation, you can transition and still be attracted to whom you are attracted to. For example, there are trans men who are still attracted to men even before or after transitioning hence why they refer to themselves as gay men.

MrBrownJay1:
your gender is your BIOLOGICAL MAKE UP, it isnt assigned at birth, you sex is part of your whole DNA structure from the time you were conceived. this isnt something you can just claim that you can change as you go through life, thus why this HAS NEVER BEEN A GENDER ISSUE but all to do with a MENTAL ISSUE for trans, while its a sexual issue for gays and lesbian etc, and certainly not a GENDER ISSUE for anyone under the "LGBTQ XYZ123" people!
Actually your sex is assigned at birth and is a whole part of your DNA not your gender
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12
Flamemignon1:
I find that really hard to believe otherwise we wouldn't be having this banter and you are talking about laws as if they are static, laws, cultures, traditions are subject to change if not killing of twins will still be legal in some parts of the country. I'm not the one who's getting his pants twisted at the theoretical chance that the law could be repealed. Ok, let me ask you this, do you support the 14 years jailterm for gay caught having sex?

AGAIN: i support/follow any law in any country, regardless of how i feel about that law. now yes, i do believe that anyone has the right to live they desire for themselves but if your lifestyle goes against local culture/society/mindset, then you either A) get the fukc out of that country or B) FOLLOW THE LAW ( until the law is changed OR face the consequences of your actions)

remember, this issue isnt about what people do in their privacy, i couldnt care less whether a person want to be straight/gay or unicorn, and so long as everyone is happy with the lives they are living then so be it, TO EACH THEIR OWN!
this whole issue is about people of a certain gender thinking that they should be viewed as the opposite gender.... and allowed to now enter
private space solely meant for the opposite gender. Same with sports etc the LGBT lobby is pushing for these people to have their way, while its obvious our women/children are not safe any longer with such yeye laws.

There's a difference between biological sex and social gender, a lot of trans people know they aren't biological

if a transgender is not a biological woman then that person has no right to enter women bathrooms and changing rooms.

You biological people can't think outside the basis of sex. Gender identity is how you want the world to see you regardless of your sexual orientation, you can transition and still be attracted to whom you are attracted to. For example, there are trans men who are still attracted to men even before or after transitioning hence why they refer to themselves as gay men.

AND HERE LIES THE ISSUE: why should anyone be forced to view transgenders as what they believe they are (in their head)?
- so if i identify as the president of Nigeria, should you treat me as such?
- so if i identify as your father, should you treat me as such?

these are mentally unstable people that we shouldnt entertain... they have the right to believe what they want in their own mind, and thats about it. thats where their rights end.

Actually your sex is assigned at birth and is a whole part of your DNA not your gender

you see, now you are trying to play with words.... your gender/sex (not your sexual orientation) is part of your DNA and is assigned way before birth...thus why many can go to hospital and get to know the gender of a child before birth OR people can have GENDER reveal parties before the child is born. your sex/gender is assigned to a child way before it is born.
Re: Female Nurses In The UK Are Suing The NHS, Over A Transgender Employee Policy by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Jul 30
Check your stash! ⚠️ Full story: https://trib.al/xhyZb0v

(1) (Reply)

Better Your Muscle Mass / That's The Same Split They've Been On / Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.