Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? (50416 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by jurjes(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08
This is Herpes Simplex Virus symptom. It can lie dormant for years but flares up when immunity is down.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by stacyadams: 12:09pm On Jul 08
Too much of ddicck sucking grin
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by lapintoz: 12:10pm On Jul 08
Mouth herpesvirus......

Did she lick ice cream from a man's cone 😊
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by AerialMapper: 12:13pm On Jul 08
Obainoman6:
This is herpes, she got it from sucking your dick of course, don't pretend now is the best time to come clean and tell her you've been battling the deadly incurable genital warts.

Don't scare him... herpes is different from genital warts and none are deadly!

She should use a topical ointment like virest or any other brand of acyclovir or take the tablets and it should clear. Please while she has that active blister, keep her away from babies. She shouldn't kiss any baby on the lips and you as well.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by tsnoop(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08
It’s not really much deal just put palm oil on it

We sell super clean cars and original electronics from London and Germany
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by HASSANWASIU1999: 12:16pm On Jul 08
Sign of pregnancy abi waiting I dey see
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by EngrKemp: 12:18pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:
Guys, please any idea what this is? It looks harmless enough but I don't take any chances. Please what is it and what can be done? I have applied FunBact on it today.
Take her to morning star hospital d/line in Portharcourt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by lesson44: 12:19pm On Jul 08
meum:
Looks like herpes to me. Most people have it. Once your immune system is compromised it triggers it. Also, hot sun, Cold wind, cold or other illness can trigger it.

Some get it while growing up others as adults. No begin dey suspect the girl cos you probably have it too. The virus can stay dormant in the body for a long period unless triggered by the above listed conditions.
You gave the right answer.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by breezeng: 12:20pm On Jul 08
This is isinu in Yoruba language. It's a sign that she is sick or she's will soon be sick. Her immune system is low. Let her rest and treat whatever symptoms she is experiencing. Let her eat fruits and rest very well. Do not have sex for now or any energetic thing. She will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by DrDeuce: 12:21pm On Jul 08
The hospital is the best place to find out.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by motionarena: 12:23pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:
Guys, please any idea what this is? It looks harmless enough but I don't take any chances. Please what is it and what can be done? I have applied FunBact on it today.

Herpes or warts she has been sucking and riding different coccks
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by RealityKings: 12:23pm On Jul 08
Verbtips:
you really live up to your reputationgrin

Omo the sapa hold me fr neck cry
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by freakyavia: 12:25pm On Jul 08
Obainoman6:
This is herpes, she got it from sucking your dick of course, don't pretend now is the best time to come clean and tell her you've been battling the deadly incurable genital warts.

DA BLOOOOOOOD OF JESUS
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by dogo568: 12:25pm On Jul 08
Oga your girlfriend has herpes virus. Oral herpes. She might also have the genital herpes. It is very contagious and has no cure. She should see a doctor to be on antiviral medication. That way she doesn't spread it.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by bewla(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:
to much kissing
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Lovit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08
Herpes, visit the pharmacy for this drug...VIREST
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08
Obainoman6:

Who told you genital warts is deadly.mumu
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:31pm On Jul 08
FalseProphet1:
Those are consequences of fornication. Both of you have herpes.

This I have seen.
Holier than thou! Educate yourself!
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Desusi: 12:32pm On Jul 08
Malaria symptoms.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Chibuzoripob: 12:33pm On Jul 08
cool indoors activities from your PEN TIP cool cheesy
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Perfect12(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08
This one Na malaria or pimples Na, this shouldn't give you any cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by comrChris(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08
Peakdesign23:
Take her to a proper hospital for checkup.
Why is everybody saying take her to?
So an adult like her can not take herself to a pharmacy and get solution for her problem
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Samextreme: 12:42pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:

It is the malaria. It has happened to me

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Amayabor1: 12:45pm On Jul 08
Herpes labialis. Nothing to be worried about
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by izubext007: 12:45pm On Jul 08
she's reacting to your sperm that dropped at her lips 👄 during bl®w j®b
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by moneyissweet(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08
It happens when a woman kissed a dirty mouth or suck an infected gbola.

Anyway,give her vitamin C and go to the pharmacy and buy Benzyl benzoate lotion. Tell her to apply the lotion to the affected area twice daily and thank me later

ibinaboonline:
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by EverBlazingy2k(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08
This formation is as a result of internal heat.

May be she started treatment for malaria, typhoid and heat.

Tell her to take the following tables; Bico, follic acid, vitamin C and small small multivitamin tab.

The stuff will vanish.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Okhuadams(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:
Is the results of too many kisses from different men
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by Abemy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08
Get ketineal cream and rub there morning and evening for two days, it will go.
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by femi4: 12:57pm On Jul 08
RealityKings:
I think this is as a result of malaria.
Apply palmoil on it. It should heal in 4 to 6 days
malaria or mouth activities
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by RealityKings: 12:58pm On Jul 08
femi4:
malaria or mouth activities

That doesn't look like mouth activities
Re: Please What Is This Growth On My Lady's Lips? by DomPerignon: 12:59pm On Jul 08
ibinaboonline:

Syphilitic sore or herpes or both

Choose your pathogen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.