Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,064 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? (3550 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Meeeeen, I would like to have some of the stuff you're on. Better still, who's your plug?
It's a simple question.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

The guy keeps on asking questions that have been answered and asks questions that don't make sense
Lol....
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

So who has the right to decide in human society that armed robbery is bad?
Buda asked if you loved being robbed, but you ignored the question and continued asking more inane questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by budaatum: 6:46pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

The guy keeps on asking questions that have been answered and asks questions that don't make sense

At least he asks questions. Lol.

He could be here telling me to believe a YouTube of a dead person refusing to die, so I do appreciate him, especially if he pays attention to the answers he's making me dig deep for.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Buda asked if you loved being robbed, but you ignored the question and continued asking more inane questions
Does the fact that I don't love something automatically makes it wrong?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by budaatum: 6:47pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

You are going to exhaust the patience you've been getting.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

So fertilization is the originator of consciousness?
Who is the originator of fertilization?
It happens when sperm meets egg? Before you ask how the sperm swam to meet the egg, please read up some embryology, or basic biology. Thank you
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

It happens when sperm meets egg? Before you ask how the sperm swam to meet the egg, please read up some embryology, or basic biology. Thank you
Lol......ok....why did you not give me the source of your initial explanations...why now?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

You are going to exhaust the patience you've been getting.
You can say you don't have answers to my questions.....it's not a must for you to reply.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

At least he asks questions. Lol.

He could be here telling me to believe a YouTube of a dead person refusing to die, so I do appreciate him, especially if he pays attention to the answers he's making me dig deep for.
Lol. Its a spectrum then. The very gullible who don't ask questions is on one end, and on the other the very inquisitive woke types like Michael. Only that the questions have been answered and some don't make sense
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

No. The point we are trying to make here is 'Do no harm'. Harm is anything that impacts negatively on another person.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Lol. Its a spectrum then. The very gullible who don't ask questions is on one end, and on the other the very inquisitive woke types like Michael. Only that the questions have been answered and some don't make sense
The funny thing is that I'm allowing you to express your knowledge and you are still complaining.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 6:56pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

No sir. The birth, death and resurrection of Jesus isn't a historical fact. Name one historical book it was recorded in

But you can't state your birthday except with reference to Jesus
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

No. The point we are trying to make here is 'Do no harm'. Harm is anything that impacts negatively on another person.
Who has the right to tell humans not to harm one another?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

Lol......ok....why did you not give me the source of your initial explanations...why now?
The source is fertilization. And I gave it to you way back
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

The funny thing is that I'm allowing you to express your knowledge and you are still complaining.
I can express all day but if u keep on asking questions I have previously answered, it gets tiring
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

The source is fertilization. And I gave it to you way back
How did the first human appear?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 6:58pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

How do you know there is afterlife

1. The Bible says so. The word of God in the Bible is tried and tested to be true.
2. The resurrection of Jesus proves it.
3. The near death experiences of countless thousands attest to it.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

I can express all day but if u keep on asking questions I have previously answered, it gets tiring
Your claim is false....if you answer my questions, I would ask about it again.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09
Ken4Christ:

1. The Bible says so. The word of God in the Bible is tried and tested to be true.
Where is the location of the afterlife
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09
Ken4Christ:

But you can't state your birthday except with reference to Jesus
Yes I can. The notations we use now is CE (Common Era). So my DoB is 19XX CE. The old AD was added because the old historians were Romans and used Anno Domino. It doesn't denote birth of Christ
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Oh, once I conclude he is ignoring my answers and repeating questions, I guess I can simply refer him back to previous answers or ignore him as he says, since he's not compelling me to respond.

Besides, I'm woke, so there.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

Who has the right to tell humans not to harm one another?
Do you love harm? Yes or no? Please answer this question if we must move on
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Do you love harm? Yes or no? Please answer this question if we must move on
I don't love harm.....other humans may love harming people.....why must my own be right and theirs wrong?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

The short answer is I don't know.
The long answer is we descended from unicellular organisms. However, scientists are hazy about this. Researches continue as we speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

Oh, once I conclude he is ignoring my answers and repeating questions, I guess I can simply refer him back to previous answers or ignore him as he says, since he's not compelling me to respond.

Besides, I'm woke, so there.

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09
Ken4Christ:

The bible is not a reliable book. I have told you before
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

Your claim is false....if you answer my questions, I would ask about it again.
Which of my claims is false
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

The short answer is I don't know.
The long answer is we descended from unicellular organisms. However, scientists are hazy about this. Researches continue as we speak.
Ok....let's leave the research to the scientist then.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

I don't love harm.....other humans may love harming people.....why must my own be right and theirs wrong?
Good. So you don't love harm. Since most folks don't like harm, that is the reason we made those laws. Savvy?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09
jaephoenix:

Good. So you don't love harm. Since most folks don't like harm, that is the reason we made those laws. Savvy?
Lol.....so what should happen to the views of the minority?
Who made the law that the majority view is always the right view?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by budaatum: 7:07pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

There was no "first human". Humans evolved from humans that existed before them going back far longer than humans have been able to determine.

You might understand how complex this is better by asking "how did the first car appear".

A simple google would tell you Carl Benz January 29, 1886, but....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did Jesus Exist? The Evidence Doesn't Hold Up - Washington Post. / Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.