Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Life Is Difficult - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Difficult (661 Views)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 9:38am On Jul 08
No long story. I'm a student, starting exams today, I'm so hungry right now, I've not feed well for about days now. Please help me, even if it's 1K. 😪

I used my last card, 1200 to fill gas yesterday even when I didn't see food.
Even if it's 500, I'll appreciate to at least buy noodles. God bless you. 🙏

MODIFIED

Thank you everyone. This is 24 hours since I made a post that I'm hungry, till now, I've got nothing but bashings. I've taken down the account number.

This my down moments have made me realize that it's indeed a cruel world. If I do something funny today, everyone would blame me for not speaking up, or I even get a dead sentence just as some people here have given me a fair share.

The other time, I was saying on a thread that I'm owing a loan app, i had to subsequently clear the thread.

All these are stories I'll live to tell one day.

I just want to use this medium to tell you that not all begging for help online are scams, if you can't contribute to their wellbeing at anytime, do well to skip the post other than adding to their woes. It's still the same set of people who go to church everyday with a bible preaching goodness.

To everyone currently down now, we would come out of this soon.
Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 9:39am On Jul 08
B
Re: Life Is Difficult by ibechris(m): 9:50am On Jul 08
I wanted to help...but u have no identity here.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 9:55am On Jul 08
ibechris:

Please help me, it's not scam, even if it's 500.

I lost my last account logins. Please help me.🙏
Re: Life Is Difficult by thesicilian: 10:02am On Jul 08
ibechris:

That's the issue. They'll keep opening new accounts to beg for money. Then switch over to their old accounts to insult the same people they're begging for money.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 10:13am On Jul 08
thesicilian:

That's the issue. They'll keep opening new accounts to beg for money. Then switch over to their old accounts to insult the same people they're begging for money.

Please I'm not like that. I'll be very grateful if you help me. Things are really difficult for me now. I know bad eggs online make everything and everybody look same
Re: Life Is Difficult by flames007(m): 10:48am On Jul 08
ibechris:

You could have simply jumped and passed. Help if u can and stop making others that want to help have second thoughts. Is that not witchcraft?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Difficult by ibechris(m): 10:50am On Jul 08
flames007:
You could have simply jumped and passed. Help if u can and stop making others that want to help have second thoughts. Is that not witchcraft?

Is like u are new?

Pls,keep quiet u can't justify what he is doing because it is against the rules here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 11:28am On Jul 08
ibechris:

Is like u are new?

Pls,keep quiet u can't justify what he is doing because it is against the rules here.

I understand exactly what you mean, ordinary, i wouldn't even do this, i know it's difficult to even send money to just anybody, especially places like this. But I'm genuine. I hope this phase passes soon.
Re: Life Is Difficult by flames007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08
ibechris:

Is like u are new?

Check the date I joined Nairaland, the come back to make the neccesary correction. If you have a singe ounce of humanity in you, you'd know not everyone asking for help are out to scam u of your 10 naira. Mannerless thing.
Re: Life Is Difficult by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08
Lishet:

I lost my last account logins.🙏
What is the name of your old account?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Difficult by Sapasenator: 4:16pm On Jul 08
Tallesty1:
What is the name of your old account?

He forgot the name too I guess?
Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 5:07pm On Jul 08
Sapasenator:

He forgot the name too I guess?
I used same name sir, Lishet.
Re: Life Is Difficult by Nomerci: 5:28pm On Jul 08
Scam.ole.
How daft of u. U don't even know how to lie. U used your last 1200 to fill gas,then u r begging for 1k or 5h.what will 1k get u,semo and ugwu. Better use your main moniker.ole.no one will give u 1naira here.dey play.u think nairaland na nairaland of 2016. Ole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Difficult by Duchexx: 6:41pm On Jul 08
Lishet:

Use your real account or drop your previous moniker so we’ll see the kinda person you are.
I’m willing to help if I investigate your moniker and see you were of good conduct
Re: Life Is Difficult by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jul 08
Lishet:
No long story. I'm a student, starting exams today, I'm so hungry right now, I've not feed well for about days now. Please help me, even if it's 1K. 😪
I used my last card, 1200 to fill gas yesterday even when I didn't see food.
Even if it's 500, I'll appreciate to at least buy noodles. God bless you. 🙏
Where are your parents? undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 6:58pm On Jul 08
Kobojunkie:
Where are your parents? undecided
They're trying, it's not really easy on them. I manage the little they give me.
Re: Life Is Difficult by RealityKings: 8:59pm On Jul 08
Lishet:

I understand exactly what you mean, ordinary, i wouldn't even do this, i know it's difficult to even send money to just anybody, especially places like this. But I'm genuine. I hope this phase passes soon.

If I were you, I'll ignore most of those people up there.
Just make your post and keep commenting till God answers your request.
Re: Life Is Difficult by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Jul 09
RealityKings:

If I were you, I'll ignore most of those people up there.
Just make your post and keep commenting till God answers your request.
God will not throw money down from heaven for him; it is through people. His account is new, and all he has done with it is beg for money.

He said he lost access to his old account, and we asked for the name of the account so we would know if he genuinely needs help.

We are all in this country together and are all partakers in this hardship. Still, some people can press themselves here and there to squeeze out something for him to at least have a nice meal for a day.

But just because they can give money doesn't mean they should give it out to just anybody. All the people up there want is to be sure that he is not another Lazybian who would rather beg than work.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 11:39am On Jul 09
Tallesty1:
God will not throw money down from heaven for him; it is through people. His account is new, and all he has done with it is beg for money.

He said he lost access to his old account, and we asked for the name of the account so we would know if he genuinely needs help.

We are all in this country together and are all partakers in this hardship. Still, some people can press themselves here and there to squeeze out something for him to at least have a nice meal for a day.

But just because they can give money doesn't mean they should give it out to just anybody. All the people up there want is to be sure that he is not another Lazybian who would rather beg than work.

But how more should I prove to you that it's a genuine need? I told you I used the same account name, "lishet". It would be better if you just say you're not helping. It's well.
Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 3:46pm On Jul 09
Thank you everyone. This is 24 hours since I made a post that I'm hungry, till now, I've got nothing but bashings. I've taken down the account number.

This my down moments have made me realize that it's indeed a cruel world. If I do something funny today, everyone would blame me for not speaking up, or I even get a dead sentence just as some people here have given me a fair share.

The other time, I was saying on a thread that I'm owing a loan app, i had to subsequently clear the thread.

I just want to use this medium to tell you that not all begging for help online are scams, if you can't contribute to their wellbeing at anytime, do well to skip the post other than adding to their woes. It's still the same set of people who go to church everyday with a bible preaching goodness.

Re: Life Is Difficult by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jul 09
Lishet:
Look, it was a cruel world before your parents choose you birth you into it. It didn't become a cruel world because of you were born nor did it become so because you are down. It has always been that way. So, rather than blame strangers many of whom are themselves struggling with their own problems, go back and ask your parents what their plan is for such a time as this one you are having now. After all, they are the ones responsible for your care until such a time as you are able to stand firm on your own. undecided

I notice you easily came up with an excuse for why you do not expect them to be of help to you in this time of need you have not look at the lengthy post you have there for strangers not being able to help. Don't you see you have this all turned upside down? undecided
Re: Life Is Difficult by Lishet: 4:00pm On Jul 09
Kobojunkie:
Look, it was a cruel world before your parents choose you birth you into it. It didn't become a cruel world because of you were born nor did it become so because you are down. It has always been that way. So, rather than blame strangers many of whom are themselves struggling with their own problems, go back and ask your parents what their plan is for such a time as this one you are having now. After all, they are the ones responsible for your care until such a time as you are able to stand firm on your own. undecided

I notice you easily came up with an excuse for why you do not expect them to be of help to you in this time of need you have not look at the lengthy post you have there for strangers not being able to help. Don't you see you have this all turned upside down? undecided

I'm not angry at people for not helping me.. I'm just saying they shouldn't call everyone who need help a scam. Did you read all those comments up there?
Re: Life Is Difficult by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:20am On Jul 10
Bruhhhhh I don't think it's possible to use the same username twice.

Lishet:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Difficult by VTJN(m): 5:56am On Jul 10
Lishet:

you can't use same username twice

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Your Child At The Mercy Of A Potential Ritualist / Comment And Get Nominated For The Peace Summit In May / What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.