Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,129 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly (31388 Views)

Budget: Pro-Wike Assembly Shuts Down All Rivers Expenditures by Gov Fubara / Pro-Wike Assembly holds sitting, submits resolutions to Governor Fubara / Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:20pm On Jul 08
Jessewizy:
I thought someone said he can’t be impeached. Next week, we go know how far

Next week wetin go happen? grin go court go quash the order first before talking.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:21pm On Jul 08
ZIAZI:
Na lie! This one no go stand. Thank God it is an interim injunction that would abate shortly.

You can't stop the Chief Judge of a State from carrying out his "CONSTITUTIONAL DUTIES" by way of using an injunction.

Fubara perceives that the next impeachment proceeding is about to kickstart.

The AG Rivers State should be ready to pay cost for this frivolous suit.

This case lacks merit and would definitely be struck out!

So u dey cry for small court case? Go and quash it and come back in few days. They are cooking more, watch out.

I hope u are from my beautiful state otherwise carry ur cry go iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by tonyashburton: 7:21pm On Jul 08
The bastardization of proper and established legal procedure is almost complete in Rivers State.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by tishbite42: 7:22pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
yes chief judge is pro wike but he's just being careful, you know nothing, majority of the active players are with wike
Chief Judge pro Wike?!
Reduce the amount of heroin you take
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:24pm On Jul 08
tishbite42:

Chief Judge pro Wike?!
Reduce the amount of heroin you take
yes he is, his an ikwerre man from Emohua, he's just being careful.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:24pm On Jul 08
ZIAZI:
I know the Chief Judge of Rivers State is in some form of dilemma. But if he decides to pitch his tent with Sim, then the NJC will come hard on him. Those wey no know wetin dey happen just dey hype Fubara. The matter no be here!
Talk wetin u sabi oooo, I dey laugh u na when him no pitch him tent with SIM na when NJC go clap for him, I dey laugh ur yeye reasoning.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by tishbite42: 7:25pm On Jul 08
Cherrybae:
The state High court has no jurisdiction to do this.

Why can't Fubara shop for a federal high court judge.

All this things Fubara is doing are affecting him but he won't know for now.

When falls all these people backing him will all dump him.

Fubara you are a governor, get up, shop for Federal High Court judge.

The state High court judges dishing out all this rulings will soon be punished
No worry
Them Odili dey hin back
Na dem dey advise am so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by senatordave1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Which chief judge is pro wike? Lmaooo
Name the political gladiators that's with wike?

Apart from the odilis who won't be confrontational,who is with fubara? Amechi is neutral,Abe is with wike with almost all the reps,senators,assembly members.state pdp chair,Felix obuah,ateke Tom,martins mannah,Barry mpigi,George pidomson.uche secondus,sekibo,omehia are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by senatordave1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08
phantom:

You need a chief judge to impeach him., don't you understand the game 😂

The chief judge will set up a panel once he is served
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by tishbite42: 7:30pm On Jul 08
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/the-emperor-and-his-expired-lawmakers-by-ugoji-egbujo/
For the confused ones, read this article to clear your doubts
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:34pm On Jul 08
senatordave1:

Apart from the odilis who won't be confrontational,who is with fubara? Amechi is neutral,Abe is with wike with almost all the reps,senators,assembly members.state pdp chair,Felix obuah,ateke Tom,martins mannah,Barry mpigi,George pidomson.uche secondus,sekibo,omehia are irrelevant.
Don't mind that guy, he knows nothing, solid men are behind wike, Ateke is now with sim but it doesn't matter, his kinsmen Abiye Sekibo and Boma Iyaye are lobbying for governor in 2027, if they get the ticket, he will switch
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by senatordave1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
Don't mind that guy, he knows nothing, solid men are behind wike, Ateke is now with sim but it doesn't matter, his kinsmen Abiye Sekibo and Boma Iyaye are lobbying for governor in 2027, if they get the ticket, he will switch

If the governor is wise,he should move for those amechi men like ojukaye amachree,otelemba Dan amachree
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Charly68: 7:40pm On Jul 08
Blame the Governor for lack of leadership capacity if he allows things to degenerate to his removal. Dancing front and back from the court can't solve the problem on ground. Let him call for dialogue

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by bixton(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08
Nemere2020:
Court bars Rivers Chief Judge from acting on resolutions by pro-Wike Assembly

I don't really understand this order?
Which COURT is barring a Judge from handling a matter?
Who is the STAFF of that court or within the judiciary with the powers to bar a judge from taking up a matter?
Is the judge under disciplinary action?

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:45pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Which chief judge is pro wike? Lmaooo
Name the political gladiators that's with wike?

OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Barry Mpigi (current senator)
Allwell Onyesoh(current senator)
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Felix Obuah(AKA go round)
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

Forget it, wikes squad is too tight and the cut across the 23 LGAs, the names are too much , i can't remember all, half of these names worked for sims election and they are still standing with wike..like I said, you know nothing. These are household names in their respective LGAs

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:46pm On Jul 08
senatordave1:

If the governor is wise,he should move for those amechi men like ojukaye amachree,otelemba Dan amachree
Ojukaye is with wike, wike has signed him, that's a no go area, he's always with wike in Abuja, he was even gyrating to wikes song in Akuku toru some weeks back. Wikes squad is very tight

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by jamesversion: 7:47pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:
The case is lost... Once the local government election is done and the results favors fubara it's 100% game over

Once that's done expect members from wike camp to start decamping

See even if fubara decamps to ADC he would win reelection with ease... Wike and who ever he supports is unpopular in rivers state

99% of rivers masses are against Wike, 80% of the political leaders are against Wike

The only thing saving Wike now is tinubu that's all

Igbo boy, normally I expected your comment to be against Wike. Peter Obi election result and Oyigbo IPOB dislogment comes to mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

Forget it, wikes squad is too tight and the cut across the 23 LGAs, the names are too much , i can't remember all, half of these names worked for sims election and they are still standing with wike..like I said, you know nothing. These are household names in their respective LGAs
Wike appointees?

Lmaooo
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by jamesversion: 7:49pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

You are wasting your energy on Peter Obi's errand boy who is also an IPOB sympathiser. He isn't from Rivers state, he doesn't have background.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:50pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Wike appointees?

Lmaooo
wikes men, mention fubaras men, you're fond of talking about things you know nothing about, these are wikes men and over half of them ate holding positions in the federal level, men mount, fubara himself knows

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 7:53pm On Jul 08
jamesversion:

You are wasting your energy on Peter Obi's errand boy who is also an IPOB sympathiser. He isn't from Rivers state, he doesn't have background.
I just had to put him in his place, he's always spouting claptrap, I was having a debate with him about igr last week and in the process the anti spam bot banned me, if not I would have schooled him, I lost interest in that argument after the ban was lifted, next time when I see him spew his usual claptrap about igr, I will school him, this is not the first time he's saying bigwigs are not with wike, I just had to correct that impression, next time he won't go around writing trash

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
wikes men, mention fubaras men, you're fond of talking about things you know nothing about, these are wikes men and over half of them ate holding positions in the federal level, men mount, fubara himself knows
Fubara have the masses by his side... Conduct a poll 70% would back fubara u know that

Austain okpara is one
Omehia is one
Sekibo is one
Uche secoundus is one
Odili family is one
Asari is one

These are men stop mentioning boys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Uncletony(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08
Zoological courts issuing orders left, right and center. We told them the court is gone but dey call us ipob terrorist. We are still
Watching.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08
ExudeLoveToAll:

Talk wetin u sabi oooo, I dey laugh u na when him no pitch him tent with SIM na when NJC go clap for him, I dey laugh ur yeye reasoning.

You're funny! Who is the head of NJC? It is the CJN, Ariwoola. Is Ariwoola not answerable to Asiwaju, who in turn is Wike's man?

You called my reason yeye when you know nothing. You just see matter begin quote person without knowing anything about the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

Na Sim sef be the odd person. We knew nothing about the man.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 8:03pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Fubara have the masses by his side... Conduct a poll 70% would back fubara u know that

Austain okpara is one
Omehia is one
Sekibo is one
Uche secoundus is one
Odili family is one
Asari is one

These are men stop mentioning boys
I thought you said 90% before?
Apart from odili who was on wikes side, the other names are failures and they do not wield influence in their domain, they all supported Atiku and Tonye Cole and they failed. Fubara doesn't even have the control of security agencies and you think he can win if INEC conducts an election? When that time comes, we will win in all LGAs and heaven will not fall. Same way he was rigged in, he will be rigged out, let's see the individuals that will be willing to die for him, and mind you, there's no proof that 70% are with him, with the wide spread ignorance in our society, its no surprise that people like you talk about things you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Okuns2030: 8:09pm On Jul 08
Wike should go and rest on top of Rivers matters.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by mrvitalis(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
I thought you said 90% before?
Apart from odili who was on wikes side, the other names are failures and they do not wield influence in their domain, they all supported Atiku and Tonye Cole and they failed. Fubara doesn't even have the control of security agencies and you think he can win if INEC conducts an election? When that time comes, we will win in all LGAs and heaven will not fall. Same way he was rigged in, he will be rigged out, let's see the individuals that will be willing to die for him, and mind you, there's no proof that 70% are with him, with the wide spread ignorance in our society, its no surprise that people like you talk about things you know nothing about
U just dey talk Yoruba boy everyone is tinubu boy Lmaooo

I'm. Rivers state everyone is loyal to the Brick 🧱 house... Not the occupants know this and know peace

2 years from know wike would he past tense

No he too much cho cho cho

Even that NDDC guy is about to break free
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 8:19pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

U just dey talk Yoruba boy everyone is tinubu boy Lmaooo

I'm. Rivers state everyone is loyal to the Brick 🧱 house... Not the occupants know this and know peace

2 years from know wike would he past tense

No he too much cho cho cho

Even that NDDC guy is about to break free
who be yoruba boy Mr IPOB?

You said worse things against wike and Tinubu last year yet Tinubu is President today and wike is still waxing strong

You can't buy everybody with money, sim is receiving more money from faac and igr than wike did when he was governor yet he's unable to sway 3 senators and 8 out of 13 reps to his side, 27 lawmakers who should ordinarily be fighting to eat are on wikes side, 21 out of 23 LGA Chairmen stuck with wike even when their tenure was cut short and threatened, they refuse to kiss sims ring, do you know more than them IPOB man?

Look around sim, he's surrounded by hungry men who will do anything for money, non of them are loyal to him, whenever wike is in the state he becomes jittery

As long as wike is FCT minister, he will continue to enjoy the loyalty of those men.

Which NDDC guy is about to break free? You know nothing IPOB igbo man blinded by hatred for wike

For your information wike enjoys concessions from Ministry of Petroleum, FCT and NDDC, Minister of state for Petroleum is wikes nominee, he's holding that position in trust for wike, money is not a problem. There are more things I want to say to you Mr IPOB but I will stop here

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08
ExudeLoveToAll:

So u dey cry for small court case? Go and quash it and come back in few days. They are cooking more, watch out.

I hope u are from my beautiful state otherwise carry ur cry go iragbiji

I be Full Full-blooded Rivers man!
By the way, e be like say na Sim dey get sleepless night as it stands. You dey get joy for ex-parte interim order wey the life span dey very short.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 8:50pm On Jul 08
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Hmm this is new ....judiciary usurping legislative powers...the judge that gave this ruling needs to be sanctioned by NJC.

Procured justice is what I see here....this kind of news is all that give ipobic_Obidient miscreants joy..the ruling avails them momentary happiness before it all dissolves in their mouths in ashes of heartbreak.
Can't you see how stupid and corrupt u sounded?!
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 8:53pm On Jul 08
Lanretoye:
he should demolish the court too,mtcheew
a court that does not have jurisdiction to preside over a matter,some people no just wan know anything
Mugu.

Just face ur Fulani herdsmen killing ur people in osun and Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.