Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,279 members, 7,964,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly (31454 Views)

Budget: Pro-Wike Assembly Shuts Down All Rivers Expenditures by Gov Fubara / Pro-Wike Assembly holds sitting, submits resolutions to Governor Fubara / Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Evercurious(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Barry Mpigi (current senator)
Allwell Onyesoh(current senator)
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Felix Obuah(AKA go round)
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

Forget it, wikes squad is too tight and the cut across the 23 LGAs, the names are too much , i can't remember all, half of these names worked for sims election and they are still standing with wike..like I said, you know nothing. These are household names in their respective LGAs

So Henry Ogiri is still licking ass up till.now? He shld continue with the ass licking and his usual two.two.million overdraft every month
. SHAMELESS THING'S
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
who be yoruba boy Mr IPOB?

You said worse things against wike and Tinubu last year yet Tinubu is President today and wike is still waxing strong

You can't buy everybody with money, sim is receiving more money from faac and igr than wike did when he was governor yet he's unable to sway 3 senators and 8 out of 13 reps to his side, 27 lawmakers who should ordinarily be fighting to eat are on wikes side, 21 out of 23 LGA Chairmen stuck with wike even when their tenure was cut short and threatened, they refuse to kiss sims ring, do you know more than them IPOB man?

Look around sim, he's surrounded by hungry men who will do anything for money, non of them are loyal to him, whenever wike is in the state he becomes jittery

As long as wike is FCT minister, he will continue to enjoy the loyalty of those men.

Which NDDC guy is about to break free? You know nothing IPOB igbo man blinded by hatred for wike

For your information wike enjoys concessions from Ministry of Petroleum, FCT and NDDC, Minister of state for Petroleum is wikes nominee, he's holding that position in trust for wike, money is not a problem. There are more things I want to say to you Mr IPOB but I will stop here

Some of these guys neither hail from or live in Rivers State. Fubara is surrounded by "Political armed robbers" in Wike's term.

My brother, no waste your strength dey respond again.

Who is the bigger politician if I may ask?
1. Is it Odili? Odili na AGIP (Any Govt in Power). If not for Wike, the name Odili would have faded away. Amaechi ignored Odili for 8 years. It was Wike that gave him back the relevance he once enjoyed as governor. Amaechi ignored him totally.
2. Is it Omehia? πŸ˜‚ This one no fit win me polling unit.
3. Sen. Lee Maeba? A joke!
4. Austin Opara? Anywhere belle face.
5. Abiye Sekibo? No political value.
6. Uche Secondus? Person wey Wike rubbish back to back even as National Chairman of PDP
7. Someone said Asari Dokubo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it the same Asari that said "Wike na man you be!"? In the grand scheme of thing, Asari no get say for Rivers politics.
8. Can I add Amaechi? This one no even gbadu the Sim. Wike defeated him back-to-back, collapsed his APC structure in Rivers State.

By the way, nos 2 -7 worked for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the 2023 election but they couldn't win their polling units. Na those ones be the big names behind Sim?

The people hawking Sim's matter on their heads like gala are those that are mad at Wike because he refused to support their candidate.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 8:59pm On Jul 08
ZIAZI:
I know the Chief Judge of Rivers State is in some form of dilemma. But if he decides to pitch his tent with Sim, then the NJC will come hard on him. Those wey no know wetin dey happen just dey hype Fubara. The matter no be here!
If the court is closed na ur papa go open ahm?

Dreamers
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 9:01pm On Jul 08
masseratti:
i really don't understand what the NJC is doing in this country,how can a Judge order his or her chief Judge not to obey another arm of Government resolutions on what grounds is that ,where on earth has that ever happened.

For and ask njc what they v been doing when politians are rigging elections and turning laws upside down and buying judgement like akara .
Ask them what the inec is doing
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08
EngrKemp:

If the court is closed na ur papa go open ahm?

Dreamers

Na your papa one close the courts, make dem shoot am for nyash?
Stick to the issue or shut the phock up!
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08
adioolayi:
Rivers State High Court

Gov. Fubara running in circles..

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
The Court cases are just starting, the main issue is yet to be determined. Be expecting other cases that will spring up, by the time they argue all these irrelevant cases to supreme, two years might have gone. Before the main issue would be finally be determined by supreme, Court, Fubara have finished his tenure. Just like Edo State House Assembly Saga.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 9:03pm On Jul 08
Evercurious:

So Henry Ogiri is still licking ass up till.now? He shld continue with the ass licking and his usual two.two.million overdraft every month
. SHAMELESS THING'S
Henry Ogiri is not licking ass, he helped wike when he was EDFA NDDC, he also has a very good relationship with wike, he was one of the first sets of persons wike recommended for appointment in Abuja some months back, friendship is not ass licking madam
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by vanitybutiwanti: 9:10pm On Jul 08
ZIAZI:

Some of these guys neither hail from or live in Rivers State. Fubara is surrounded by "Political armed robbers" in Wike's term.

My brother, no waste your strength dey respond again.

Who is the bigger politician if I may ask?
1. Is it Odili? Odili na AGIP (Any Govt in Power). If not for Wike, the name Odili would have faded away. Amaechi ignored Odili for 8 years. It was Wike that gave him back the relevance he once enjoyed as governor. Amaechi ignored him totally.
2. Is it Omehia? πŸ˜‚ This one no fit win me polling unit.
3. Sen. Lee Maeba? A joke!
4. Austin Opara? Anywhere belle face.
5. Abiye Sekibo? No political value.
6. Uche Secondus? Person wey Wike rubbish back to back even as National Chairman of PDP
7. Someone said Asari Dokubo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it the same Asari that said "Wike na man you be!"? In the grand scheme of thing, Asari no get say for Rivers politics.
8. Can I add Amaechi? This one no even gbadu the Sim. Wike defeated him back-to-back, collapsed his APC structure in Rivers State.

By the way, nos 2 -7 worked for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the 2023 election but they couldn't win their polling units. Na those ones be the big names behind Sim?

The people hawking Sim's matter on their heads like gala are those that are mad at Wike because he refused to support their candidate.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't mind them, Amaechi is not with sim, Rumuor even has it that he has reconciled with wike but as a fomer governor, he can't be seen with wike in public for now because he still has an axe to grind with BAT
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Ferrous(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08
Fear of impeachment
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Ferrous(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08
brotherly:

Oga na you be kindergatten here .

Lawmakers who are struggling to retain their seats even after a sworn affidavit of decamping to another party will impeach a sitting Governor . It can never happen in any state in the Niger Delta and not when the Ijaws are SOLIDLY behind Fubara ...

Ijaws that couldn't produce a governor until Wike came
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 9:19pm On Jul 08
ZIAZI:

Na your papa one close the courts, make dem shoot am for nyash?
Stick to the issue or shut the phock up!
Make d shoitibg start make we check something

Mad people.

Make una even start the madness make we check something fes
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08
EngrKemp:

Make d shoitibg start make we check something

Mad people.

Make una even start the madness make we check something fes

Who you? If kasala start, you go fit come out?
If you like go die for politician.

My banter ends here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by chrisxxx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08
vanitybutiwanti:
OK chinda
Frank owoh
Chidi Lloyd
Sergeant Awuse
Emeka Woke
Sam Oge
Tom Aliezi
Nwanosike Samuel
Barry Mpigi (current senator)
Allwell Onyesoh(current senator)
Kelechi Nwogu
Magnus Abe
Boma Iyaye
Abiye Sekibo
OCJ okocha
Ferdinand Alabrabra
Ipalibo Banigo
Chukwuemeka Aron
Kenneth Chickere
Desmond Akawor
Dum Dekor
Kenneth Kobani
Frank kpakol
Felix Obuah(AKA go round)
Ojukaye flag Amachree
Alabo dax George Kelly
Isobo Jack
Major Jack
Igoniba Thompson
Victor Giadom
Olaka Nwogu
Maureen Tamuno
Henry Ogiri
Chibudom Nwuche
Hope ikiriko
Rowland sekibo
Isaac kamala
Zaccheus Andangor
Obinna Anyanwu
Emmanuel Anyanwu

Forget it, wikes squad is too tight and the cut across the 23 LGAs, the names are too much , i can't remember all, half of these names worked for sims election and they are still standing with wike..like I said, you know nothing. These are household names in their respective LGAs
Where is my name?
Eze Wali
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by adioolayi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08
Odidigboigbo:
The Court cases are just starting, the main issue is yet to be determined. Be expecting other cases that will spring up, by the time they argue all these irrelevant cases to supreme, two years might have gone. Before the main issue would be finally be determined by supreme, Court, Fubara have finished his tenure. Just like Edo State House Assembly Saga.

That's if he is not impeached

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Lumarstone: 9:48pm On Jul 08
iLoveYouToo:
You see the Nigerian Judiciary, very useless people

Soon you'll hear that a certain judge has barred courts from sitting till 2027

You've reason like a philosopher! I hope I'm right in my thinking?
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by masseratti: 10:20pm On Jul 08
EngrKemp:

For and ask njc what they v been doing when politians are rigging elections and turning laws upside down and buying judgement like akara .
Ask them what the inec is doing
oga I no understand all those things you wrote,if you don't understand the rules and roles of NJC please don't quote me,thank you .

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by GEJDHERO: 10:24pm On Jul 08
Jessewizy:
I thought someone said he can’t be impeached. Next week, we go know how far
Rivers situation wud soon degenerate to assassinations those law makers shld be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by loswhite(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08
Jessewizy:
I thought someone said he can’t be impeached. Next week, we go know how far
So if by next week you don’t impeach what should we call you? A big fool right?

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by GEJDHERO: 10:26pm On Jul 08
masseratti:
i really don't understand what the NJC is doing in this country,how can a Judge order his or her chief Judge not to obey another arm of Government resolutions on what grounds is that ,where on earth has that ever happened.
it's allowed
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by senatordave1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08
mrvitalis:

Fubara have the masses by his side... Conduct a poll 70% would back fubara u know that

Austain okpara is one
Omehia is one
Sekibo is one
Uche secoundus is one
Odili family is one
Asari is one

These are men stop mentioning boys

You are mentioning politicians that have lost relevance sir.Austin okpara lose relevance since,wike gave him relevance.can omehia challenge Nwanosike in Ikwerre LGA? Sekibo is a nobody in okrika,uche secondus has never delivered his unit.all these men supported Atiku and lost woefully.only Asari is relevant but it is not enough.odili LGA is controlled by Felix obuah
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Abbeytoy(m): 12:06am On Jul 09
Fubara buying himself time
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by fineberry(m): 12:31am On Jul 09
But come oo...what does wike want, does he want to be governor again after his terms in office, c'mon let him live and allow others too to live. One day he will die and leave all the power and money is pilling up like sky screpper. You've done your time, okay leave and be eating the money at federal level leave the poor man alone.

Where is Abacha today, where is Gaddafi today....wike should remember he's not God oo.

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Evercurious(f): 6:49am On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
Henry Ogiri is not licking ass, he helped wike when he was EDFA NDDC, he also has a very good relationship with wike, he was one of the first sets of persons wike recommended for appointment in Abuja some months back, friendship is not ass licking madam

πŸ˜‚ He has always being asslicking . Deal with that oga
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 7:52am On Jul 09
ZIAZI:

Who you? If kasala start, you go fit come out?
If you like go die for politician.

My banter ends here on Nairaland..

So y are u here bantering what u can not chest ?

When men dey creeks dey battlle karki men I guess na still here u dey dey banter

Comot body because nobody be nobody

If una think say una fit rubbish fubara , a legal ijaw governor of Rivers state , the film na seasonal movie and e go consume all of una from a to z
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:11am On Jul 09
EngrKemp:

So y are u here bantering what u can not chest ?

When men dey creeks dey battlle karki men I guess na still here u dey dey banter

Comot body because nobody be nobody

If una think say una fit rubbish fubara , a legal ijaw governor of Rivers state , the film na seasonal movie and e go consume all of una from a to z

Abobi, your face no show. That asawana shiii na for una pocket. If Sim price, em go buy and nothing go play. As for you, if you put hand, your body go dey.

Do not hide behind your keypad to chest beat. You know where the creeks dey?

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 8:46am On Jul 09
ZIAZI:

Abobi, your face no show. That asawana shiii na for una pocket. If Sim price, em go buy and nothing go play. As for you, if you put hand, your body go dey.

Do not hide behind your keypad to chest beat. You know where the creeks dey?
U no see urself

Where ur ex LGA bosses dey?

When seamen dey word u dey put mouth

.omo if u wan see me I fukl ground.
Mention location n I go show .
Abi u think say u dey talk to ur mate ?

Petsob wey dey Abuja u dey support mi get love anywhere even in odoli

Walk round odoli na so so hatred Dem get fir the greedy man

Obio/akpor dey lockdown for sim

Why did he not win ibio akpor in the election since hin dey Ground

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:48am On Jul 09
adioolayi:

That's if he is not impeached
How would he be impeached when those guys will be going from Court to another for their recognition as members of the House? This particular ruling that bared their recognition will still be argue to SC and many more are coming, while the governor will be flexing. Mind you, the other ruling they are banking on didn't declare them as members of the House but just jurisdiction trial Court. So it can still be argue in FHC

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 8:53am On Jul 09
EngrKemp:

U no see urself

Where ur ex LGA bosses dey?

When seamen dey word u dey put mouth

.omo if u wan see me I fukl ground.
Mention location n I go show .
Abi u think say u dey talk to ur mate ?

I dey Mile 3, Diobu. Come lap me!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I go use street boys on you first before I go keep you for Bori Camp. Lout!
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by EngrKemp: 8:59am On Jul 09
ZIAZI:

I dey Mile 3, Diobu. Come lap me!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I go use street boys on you first before I go keep you for Bori Camp. Lout!

Mugu

Na Moro I go send message .

U get street ?

Mofo.

I hi lao mile three today .. enter ovim

No worries send ur oilots that is if u get any

U go get d message from ur abt hole .

Bike boi..

No levels
See the kind low life's wey dey hail Wike rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by adioolayi(m): 9:01am On Jul 09
Odidigboigbo:
How would he be impeached when those guys will be going from Court to another for their recognition as members of the House? This particular ruling that bared their recognition will still be argue to SC and many more are coming, while the governor will be flexing. Mind you, the other ruling they are banking on didn't declare them as members of the House but just jurisdiction trial Court. So it can still be argue in FHC

You are talking about an ideal political system..

I am talking about a system that is not ideal..Nigeria's politics is not ideal

The impeachment will be illegal and he will be forced to seek redress at the court.

This is Nigeria bro

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09
adioolayi:

You are talking about an ideal political system..

I am talking about a system that is not ideal..Nigeria's politics is not ideal

The impeachment will be illegal and he will be forced to seek redress at the court.

This is Nigeria bro
Ok, let's keep watching as event unfolds
Re: Court Bars Rivers Chief Judge From Acting On Resolutions By Pro-wike Assembly by ZIAZI(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09
EngrKemp:

Mugu

Na Moro I go send message .

U get street ?

Mofo.

I hi lao mile three today .. enter ovim

No worries send ur oilots that is if u get any

U go get d message from ur abt hole .

Bike boi..

No levels
See the kind low life's wey dey hail Wike rubbish

You're a lout!
No go die for Sim because of 3k mobilization ooooo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.