Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,144 members, 7,943,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine (23953 Views)

Children's Hospital Hit As Russian Strikes Kill Dozens In Ukraine / Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Exousiang01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

This is the difference between the World's Moral Army, the apple of GOD'S eyes , ISRAEL and those who claim to human lovers but indeed and act they have no value for Lives.

ISRAEL will take the pains to Clear out the patience in that hospital before it strikes if at all it has to Strike.

ISRAEL would bring its own Medical team to help in evacuation before it strike.

ISRAEL would feed and take care of those kids.

Yet a Satanic world and people run their mouth against the Moral Army of the World, and become blind, deaf and dumb evil is done because they support it.

Where are the Eyes on Rafah people? Have your Eyes gone blind?
Where are the Humanitarian lovers lives?

I’m waiting to hear from the UN security council or the UN human rights council.

Where are the Lovers of humanity?

I am waiting for the march in the streets of London, South Africa , Paris or Madrid.

Nobody really cares about the Lives being Lost!

When it comes to ISRAEL, the Moral army of the world, Everyone becomes a Humanitarian expert. Even killers, Terrorists and their Sympathizer become lovers of human.

Who you are identifying and standing with is far more important than who the mob is standing for!

The Uniting Force of all the Noise Makers is the Satanic Planted Hate of GOD and CHOSEN Nation , ISRAEL.

Gods army?.you must ne sick in the head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Inosky: 10:12pm On Jul 08
Wicked putin. I condemn attack on civilians population, it's satanic. Nothing else to describe it.

Ukraine has a long range missile that can hit civilians population inside Russia but they have humanistic heart and restraint, Putin won't die well for killing Ukrainian civilians.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

This is the difference between the World's Moral Army, the apple of GOD'S eyes , ISRAEL and those who claim to human lovers but indeed and act they have no value for Lives.

ISRAEL will take the pains to Clear out the patience in that hospital before it strikes if at all it has to Strike.

Yet a Satanic world and people run their mouth against the Moral Army of the World, and become blind, deaf and dumb evil is done because they support it.

I’m waiting to hear from the UN security council or the UN human rights council.

I am waiting for the march in the streets of London, South Africa , Paris or Madrid.

When it comes to ISRAEL, the Moral army of the world, Everyone becomes a Humanitarian expert. Even killers, Terrorists and their Sympathizer become lovers of human.

Who you are identifying and standing with is far more important than who the mob is standing for!

The Uniting Force of all the Noise Makers is the Satanic Planted Hate of GOD and CHOSEN Nation , ISRAEL.

E no go better for you and isreal you p@thetic child killer, isreal killed over 30k children and women in Palestine and you still come here to preach your foolishness, now you want to talk about some propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by tunde1200(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08
God1000:
Putin and Netanyahu should stop this madness, the senseless killing of innocent people everyday is completely unacceptable.

Nothing can justify such barbarity

Peter Obi followers have reason to defend the senseless killing and violence due to the hate in there heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Robertgreene1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08
Interesting.... and Zelensky's wife and children have all been in Poland since the war started enjoying their billions.... Zelensky's wife once wore a raincoat worth more than $40,000!!!
My greatest vexation be say the idiotic comedian campaigned on the promise of making peace with Russia....then once he was voted in...The Americans and NATO called him aside...started pumping him with their billions and gave him the mission to destroy his Homeland... thinking he's fighting Russia!!! Mtcheww... politicians sef
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08
Abagworo:
The world is gradually returning back to dark ages where a stronger person can molest the weak and get away with it because those who would have confronted him are also busy molesting others. The leader of the world is USA without doubt but they might get weakened if diplomacy is not employed in tackling the variious crisis rocking the globe. Trump seems to be the man that could being back normalcy and put the US back as moral leaders of the World.
Na Only timid mumu go think USA is the leader of the world, which world are you talking about, your family compound or Europe (

3 Likes

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Curious345: 10:14pm On Jul 08
tunde1200:

Peter Obi followers have reason to defend the senseless killing and violence due to the hate in there heart.
this one Na Mard roaming man 😄😄😄
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by tunde1200(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08
shogsman:

E no go better for you and isreal you p@thetic child killer, isreal killed over 30k children and women in Palestine and you still come here to preach your foolishness, now you want to talk about some propaganda

Amin.
Bitter people of Nigeria's will do anything to support evil.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Mrlola: 10:15pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

How do you sleep at night, Mr? It is amazing how you shamelessly justify the killings of innocent Pastenian Chuldren and at the same time condemn Russia for doing the same thing in Ukraine. Obviously, your moral compass is deplorable and twisted! You don't serve the same God I serve. How do you call the current Isreali State the people of God when they did not even acknowledge Christ. Your god must have a double standards like the Americans. Shame on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

Madt man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by pikechukwu6(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08
Putin should send one to Aso Rock cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by tunde1200(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08
Curious345:
this one Na Mard roaming man 😄😄😄

I know your type you have nothing in your skull than insult.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08
G
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by mundi111: 10:17pm On Jul 08
shogsman:
Clowns, it is most likely from Ukraine defense system, the west has been killing thousands of kids in gaza for months now, na this one western propaganda dey Carry
it has already been discovered as a UK made air defense system

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Curious345: 10:18pm On Jul 08
tunde1200:

I know your type you have nothing in your skull than insult.

Are you a "bulabarian?" Yes or No
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by mundi111: 10:19pm On Jul 08
He is obviously not even a Christian as you can tell because we all know the history of who led the crusifiction of Jesus
Mrlola:

How do you sleep at night, Mr? It is amazing how you shamelessly justify the killings of innocent Pastenian Chuldren and at the same time condemn Russia for doing the same thing in Ukraine. Obviously, your moral compass is deplorable and twisted! You don't serve the same God I serve. How do you call the current Isreali State the people of God when they did not even acknowledge Christ. Your god must have a double standards like the Americans. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by tunde1200(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08
Curious345:

Are you a "bulabarian?" Yes or No

You are bitter already sorry for you oh.
I will not belong to any party either obidence or APC grow up kid.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by mundi111: 10:23pm On Jul 08
First of all it wasn't a russian missile it a UK air defense missile given to Ukraine also where are you when Ukraine killed people on the beach in Crimea Russia or the other day they hit apartment complex inside Russia or the concert hall they send ISIS-K to kill over 200 people
Inosky:
Wicked putin. I condemn attack on civilians population, it's satanic. Nothing else to describe it.

Ukraine has a long range missile that can hit civilians population inside Russia but they have humanistic heart and restraint, Putin won't die well for killing Ukrainian civilians.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Makunahatata: 10:25pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

Okoro handwriting all over this senseless post
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Alexiiydon: 10:26pm On Jul 08
But they said Ukraine is winning I won’t believe this post either they like it or not Ukraine is winning let Russia continue to bomb every where

2 Likes

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Alexiiydon: 10:29pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

you yourself know you’re a mad man remember you supported everything that happened in Palestine /Gaza

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Elsueno: 10:30pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

Freaking evil bast#d, Have you no ioata of shame....Even u know how disgustingly hypocritical u sound with this nonsense u posted. No army in the entire world( including all the evil terrorists in the world) are as despicable evil & bloodletting like the IDF....even the Americans blush when they see the sheer cruelty of ur masters in Israel.

Bloody thirsty a## hole, U shall meet same end as Ur masters in Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Shimran(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

Why not just say Israel are the humanitarian team?
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Kavod: 10:34pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

YOU BE INFLUENCER!!!!!? YOU DE WASTE YOUR TALENT FOR PEOPLE WHEN NOR GIVE A DIME ABOUT OUR RACE. NOTE!!!! NOR BE RACE THINGS OOOOO. YOU SAW A GIRL WHO WAS SAID TO BE KIDNAPPED FOR 6 MONTHS, SHE HAD NO BRUISES, EVEN WAS HAVING FUN... PRAY TO GOD NOW OOOO THROUGH YESHUA
THAT YOU NEVER ENCOUNTER HOSTAGE SITUATION. MAKE PROPAGANDA NOR MAKE YOU ENEMY OF YESHUA OOO. WAR DE EXPENSIVE THEM DE FIGHT AM TO GAIN RESOURCES, POWER, WEALTH AND CONTROL.

OK SEE HOW ACCURATE THE PIX CAPTURED THE WHOLE SCENE, EVEN THE BOMB OOOOO.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ISREALI, USA, ITALY, BRITAIN, BOMBING IN FULL VIEW AND CAPTURE AS ACCURATE AS WE DE WATCH THIS?

REMEMBER PUTINS WARNINGS WAS TO DETER NATO AND AND SUBDUE ZELENSKY.....

THE FUNDS NATO SPENT TO INSTALL AN ACTOR/COMEDIAN IN UKRAINE TO USE AGAINST RUSSIA IS BACKFIRING. AND LASTLY NA GAY. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ZELENSKY IS A JEW, DE TRY READ IN-BETWEEN THE LINES.

NA THE SAME WEST/NATO UNLEASH THAT BOMB THEN SNAP AND VIDEO TO GIVE CREDIBILITY FOR THE NEXT PHASE.
THAT NA WHY TRUMP BE LIKE OBSTACLE TO THE NEXT PHASE, EVEN BIDEN WANTS TO SACRIFICE HIS SON TO PROVE HE IS NOT BEEN PARTIAL BUT SUPREME COURT DON COUNTER E PLANS.

ALWAYS FOCUS ON THE INITIAL INTENTIONS BECAUSE!!! ACTIONS DE VARY BECAUSE TIME FACTOR, OPPORTUNITY AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES DE DISTORT AM. BUT THE INTENTION IS CONSTANT.

NOW CHECK HOW MANY BOMBS THEM NATO DE DROP DAILY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS, EXPERIMENTS AND CO.

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by NairaMaster1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08
Azzik:

Inasmuch am not supporting both countries, it's called war and there will always be casualties... Ukraine president should stop crying like a baby, he is just putting his people's lives at risk, he knows he can't fight Russia even with all the support from the West. He should do the needful and negotiate for peace

Just listen to yourself. Do you share the save view on Isreal and Palestine? NO? Why? Because these ones are not Muslims and the bomber is not an Isrealis
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Prechgold1180(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08
God1000:
Putin and Netanyahu should stop this madness, the senseless killing of innocent people everyday is completely unacceptable.

Nothing can justify such barbarity

At least I am better than you, I don't worship any country or celebrate the death of innocent people everyday quoting bible verses, the lack of humanity in you is worrisome

People like you will end up in hellfire

. Unto say nah u Dey do gate keeper for hell fire gate. Abeg I nur wan vex this evening nur add to my anger
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Chibuzoripob: 10:43pm On Jul 08
sad God1000 and Righteousness2 are FIGHTING undecided sad May 🌩 ⚡️ blast the 4 EGGS in between their legs

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by SaLongs1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08
Azzik:

Inasmuch am not supporting both countries, it's called war and there will always be casualties... Ukraine president should stop crying like a baby, he is just putting his people's lives at risk, he knows he can't fight Russia even with all the support from the West. He should do the needful and negotiate for peace
Typical blackman mentality, blaming the victim because might is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by doffman: 10:49pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

You are mad . I believe you are a kid begging for likes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Solitechworld(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08
Lol, when Zelensky bombed civilians in Russia Beach last week with the help of America, you guys did not cry ooo

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Deepspirituals: 10:54pm On Jul 08
And Putin is been Hailed by some People as there Hero .

Why can't this Putin just Rule His Russia and leave Ukraine alone for Gods Sake .

Putin is Wicked and a Blood Sucker .

He has no Mind , No Conscience... There is No Need for this War.

He Won't Live forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile / The Rape Of Iraqi Women By Us Soldiers / Gabon Parliament Set Ablaze After Bongo Was Declared Winner (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.