Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,144 members, 7,943,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine (23952 Views)

Children's Hospital Hit As Russian Strikes Kill Dozens In Ukraine / Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08
mundi111:
There is already a report that the hospital was hit by a UK donated air defense missile given to Ukraine

Are you hearing yourself?

Look at the direction of fire, who sets defense missiles inwards to town?
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by RichBoy247: 11:01pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

This is the difference between the World's Moral Army, the apple of GOD'S eyes , ISRAEL and those who claim to human lovers but indeed and act they have no value for Lives.

ISRAEL will take the pains to Clear out the patience in that hospital before it strikes if at all it has to Strike.

ISRAEL would bring its own Medical team to help in evacuation before it strike.

ISRAEL would feed and take care of those kids.

Yet a Satanic world and people run their mouth against the Moral Army of the World, and become blind, deaf and dumb evil is done because they support it.

Where are the Eyes on Rafah people? Have your Eyes gone blind?
Where are the Humanitarian lovers lives?

I’m waiting to hear from the UN security council or the UN human rights council.

Where are the Lovers of humanity?

I am waiting for the march in the streets of London, South Africa , Paris or Madrid.

Nobody really cares about the Lives being Lost!

When it comes to ISRAEL, the Moral army of the world, Everyone becomes a Humanitarian expert. Even killers, Terrorists and their Sympathizer become lovers of human.

Who you are identifying and standing with is far more important than who the mob is standing for!

The Uniting Force of all the Noise Makers is the Satanic Planted Hate of GOD and CHOSEN Nation , ISRAEL.

I no sure say Ogun no go soon kee this boy
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08
CoronaVirusPro:
By Anthony Blinken’s definition, Russia is defending itself.

You have heart of darkness.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08
Azzik:

Inasmuch am not supporting both countries, it's called war and there will always be casualties... Ukraine president should stop crying like a baby, he is just putting his people's lives at risk, he knows he can't fight Russia even with all the support from the West. He should do the needful and negotiate for peace
You are a hipocrite. You support Russia and it's your decision of which you own no one an explanation
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Englishisamust: 11:09pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

This is the difference between the World's Moral Army, the apple of GOD'S eyes , ISRAEL and those who claim to human lovers but indeed and act they have no value for Lives.

ISRAEL will take the pains to Clear out the patience in that hospital before it strikes if at all it has to Strike.

Yet a Satanic world and people run their mouth against the Moral Army of the World, and become blind, deaf and dumb evil is done because they support it.

I’m waiting to hear from the UN security council or the UN human rights council.

I am waiting for the march in the streets of London, South Africa , Paris or Madrid.

When it comes to ISRAEL, the Moral army of the world, Everyone becomes a Humanitarian expert. Even killers, Terrorists and their Sympathizer become lovers of human.

Who you are identifying and standing with is far more important than who the mob is standing for!

The Uniting Force of all the Noise Makers is the Satanic Planted Hate of GOD and CHOSEN Nation , ISRAEL.

You are a big joke..!!!! Very useless man
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Englishisamust: 11:11pm On Jul 08
Draslo:

Guilty conscience kill you there. God of Chosen Morons flog your hairy balls with lightening.

Any human who supports Ukraine but disregards the evil in Palestine deserves to be a frog in their next life

That guy na oloriburku!!! Sense dey far from is generation!!!
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Bliztzer: 11:15pm On Jul 08
7demons:
Thunder fire that Ukraine president.
Russia, keep up the good work.
Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, himself no go get peace.

If thunder fire zenlensky
Na fire and brimstone go burn putin.

The mama no take valium 5 na im she no sleep. You never see where pikin cry cry till the point that na the pikin come sleep off self.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 11:22pm On Jul 08
Noblechykk:

You have heart of darkness.

Seems you have a problem with English language! When Anthony Blinken was making such statement, did you call him a devil?

When Mattew Miller was giving excuses for Israel about the genocide in Gaza, did you tell him he has a heart of darkness?

When Kirby said civilians are going to die, did you tell him he is demonic?

If you never said so, please STFU!
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Promise47(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08
Putin Withdrawal from Ukraine enough is enough leave Ukraine alone why all this including children innocent children please enough Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Kenmatt(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

Oh My World!!!

Please can all the moderators of Nairaland jointly give this guy 1000 years of ban?

This man will make people to hate Christianity with passion.

Mark 9:42 is for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by mundi111: 11:34pm On Jul 08
Yusufisraelj:

Well incase you don't know check the missile that dropped in Poland earlier in the war too
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by millionaireman: 11:56pm On Jul 08
God1000:
Putin and Netanyahu should stop this madness, the senseless killing of innocent people everyday is completely unacceptable.

Nothing can justify such barbarity

At least I am better than you, I don't worship any country or celebrate the death of innocent people everyday quoting bible verses, the lack of humanity in you is worrisome

People like you will end up in hellfire

Like Ukraine like Biafra.
We are quick to judge Putin and Russia but this spate of bombings of civilian targets took place in Biafra by Soviet Union pilots when Ukrainian president of the old Soviet Union was in charge of affairs of the Soviet Union. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by FreeStuffsNG: 11:58pm On Jul 08
Yesterday, Isreali were killing children in Gaza, today, Russians are killing children in Ukraine. What a world that eats its young
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by ufotunang: 12:02am On Jul 09
When will this their war end ?
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Leemzyy(f): 12:07am On Jul 09
ufotunang:
When will this their war end ?
Till kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Lovenorth: 12:21am On Jul 09
southsouthking:
They got money for the war, but can't feed the poor.
Israel and Russia are God's forsaken countries for killing civilians
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by ufotunang: 12:27am On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
Till kingdom come
.. nawaoooo.....I reject it 🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by PUNANI01: 12:44am On Jul 09
If Israel can continue their killings while will Russia stop hers! Remember, i am a Christian and i hate what Zelenska is using Ukrainians to do

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 12:51am On Jul 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Seems you have a problem with English language! When Anthony Blinken was making such statement, did you call him a devil?

When Mattew Miller was giving excuses for Israel about the genocide in Gaza, did you tell him he has a heart of darkness?

Condemn evil when you see one. Stop hiding under what people say. To the best of my knowledge, Ukraine didn't attack Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. So you STFU clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Jackanda1(m): 12:53am On Jul 09
CoronaVirusPro:

So you decide to support the killing of children because Anthony Blinken and mathew miller did the same?

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Jackanda1(m): 12:55am On Jul 09
PUNANI01:
If Israel can continue their killings while will Russia stop hers! Remember, i am a Christian and i hate what Zelenska is using Ukrainians to do
you are not a christian. Stop decieving yourself
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 12:55am On Jul 09
Noblechykk:

Condemn evil when you see one. Stop hiding under what people say. To the best of my knowledge, Ukraine didn't attacked Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. So you STFU clown

Ukraine was a threat to Russia’s sovereignty and Putin is doing the needful.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Jul 09
just another casualty of war, like any other... happens in every wars. anyone who thinks that no innocent person will die in a war, are fooling themselves.

millions of innocent people dying in Palestine
millions of innocent people died in Libya
millions of innocent people died in Irak
Millions of innocent people died in Afghanistan
millions of innocent people died during WW2
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 1:14am On Jul 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Ukraine was a threat to Russia’s sovereignty and Putin is doing the needful.
Just like Israel doing the needful right? So why the hipocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 1:16am On Jul 09
Noblechykk:

Just like Israel doing the needful right? So why the hipocrisy?

Exactly!

The bar has been raised in warfare!

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Gajagojo: 1:50am On Jul 09
Yusufisraelj:

Direction of fire
Where do I go to look at that
Signpost me please?
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by Chicagograduate(m): 2:27am On Jul 09
Why will america and NATO not allowed ukraine to use weapons they supply to fire inside russia just as russia is firing missiles into ukraine? This is why isreal refusd to take advice from washington by saying they don't need weapons from anyone

2 Likes

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by chrisblack1234: 2:30am On Jul 09
I thought NATO and USA sent ya billions of dollars...so why still crying..wen Russia is done with you, you will be forced to join them...

1 Like

Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by nyabinghi(m): 2:35am On Jul 09
Righteousness2:
What a Deadly Strike!

you are a mad man
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by seanery: 3:01am On Jul 09
[quote author=God1000 post=130860606]Putin and Netanyahu should stop this madness, the senseless killing of innocent people everyday is completely unacceptable.

NO SYMPATHY IN WAR.
Everybody must collect
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Jul 09
So you understand how bad it is to bomb non combat areas like civilian residential areas and most importantly, schools, hospitals, shelters and aide worker camps.

If I know nothing else in this world I know that God is ashamed of the day he created you.
Re: Russia Strikes Children’s Hospital In Deadly Barrage Across Ukraine by sunboy(m): 3:34am On Jul 09
How does it make it to the main stream media but Israeli bombing killing 12 kids the same day doesn’t make it to the mainstream? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile / The Rape Of Iraqi Women By Us Soldiers / Gabon Parliament Set Ablaze After Bongo Was Declared Winner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.