Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:37 AM

Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) (47883 Views)

Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists / Abnormal Garden Eggs Fruit In Markets, Open Your Garden Eggs Fruit Before Eating / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by sultanofpigs: 2:21am On Jul 09
E pain am shege...

You can Never compare to CORN foolishness grin

Nyamiriflathed:

You mean like the ones collecting akpu and bitterleaf soup from Ikpeazu in Abia or the ones that voted for LP according to Frank Nweke jr. after collecting okpa and Jollof.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by madone: 4:54am On Jul 09
Nyamiriflathed:

You mean like the ones collecting akpu and bitterleaf soup from Ikpeazu in Abia or the ones that voted for LP in Enugu according to Frank Nweke jr. after collecting okpa and Jollof.
am not igbo my guy but i have lived in ekiti, ibadan, lagos , ogun i know what am saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by bjtinz: 5:25am On Jul 09
PARADIZEPRIEST:
No be today,since Jonathan era

Of course na.

Not that I'm denying theres hunger in the land, but this practice of repackaging spaghetti in smaller nylon bags has been on for many years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by bjtinz: 5:27am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
Well done APC, renewed hope has renewed spaghetti

Wetin be this God 😭😭

This has been on long before the current regime. Make una be calming down.

Fyi- I'm not a Tinubu fan

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Benwallt(m): 5:42am On Jul 09
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ariaria market. Billionaires grin

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Peakdesign23(m): 6:08am On Jul 09
At least the poor ones can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Goodvibes007: 6:10am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Be doing yourself, turning your brain into a worthless organ, thinking you are damaging Tinubu. Specific farms and wholesalers sell big bags of unbranded Spaghetti that etailers and hawkers then sell in small bag as obtains for Rice, Beans, Garri, flour etal.

Nothing Nigerians don't divide up to sell. It is the consequences of a big population with a relatively small per capita income. A reality that precedes the birth of.mosy of you dullards.

Besides, does the packed bags in the wheelbarrow not.look even bigger than small bags of branded supermarket Spaghetti? Olodo generation.

You and your fellow extremists should keep looking daily and 24/7 for every asinine and dumb lie you feel you can hurt Tinubu with.

You are all simply making yourselves worse illiterates that you already are
They know the truth, but all they do is look for funny and mischievous news to push to the FP for reasons best known to them. Don't be surprised when one mod likely from Peter Obi's region pushes the rubbish to FP.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by WizardOfNG: 6:53am On Jul 09
Goodvibes007:

They know the truth, but all they do is look for funny and mischievous news to push to the FP for reasons best known to them. Don't be surprised when one mod likely from Peter Obi's region pushes the rubbish to FP.

Indeed. AS I will always insist, and as history factually validates, these are a people who are always ultra-disruptive and bent on ruining the soup for everyone once they are not in control of Nigeria, her most important offices and assets.

They alone wanted to go to war claiming Chinedu, a mediocre qnd unspectacular architect with no valid leadership or administrative experience, "defeated" one of the best Governor in Nigeria by far i.e Sanwo Olu.

It is a hate-induced disease at play when a whole ethnic group can embrace ludicrous fake news and deliberate mischief-making daily and 24/7, such as "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan", in the hope such will drive out whoever is democratically in charge of Nigeria for said person to be replaced by one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Cmanforall: 8:22am On Jul 09
Nonny95:

Wetin be this God 😭😭

I don't know if to laugh or to cry.

Although it's not funny
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by femi4: 8:22am On Jul 09
Nonny95:

Wetin be this God 😭😭
from yam to spaghetti

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:22am On Jul 09
Tinubu is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by APOPTOSIS: 8:22am On Jul 09
Honestly, I'm disappointed in Tinubu.
Yorubas are known to be evenly intelligent but this is not the case here at all. How can Buhari outperform Tinubu?
How Abeg??😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by femi4: 8:23am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

I am waiting patiently for those who would argue that these are broken pieces and it's a normal thing.

The accidental lovers of NIGERIA
lolz
Like they defended yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by shortgun(m): 8:23am On Jul 09
It will never be well with Tinubu and his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Elinosweet143(f): 8:23am On Jul 09
In as much as i don't like what is happening to us now but this spaghetti stuff no be today now, e don tey wen strands of spaghetti dey fly north now, like many years back even indomie sef dem dey sell in mudu

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by EnemyofGod3: 8:24am On Jul 09
😭😭😭😭 it shall never be well with Tinubu and Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by MEGAWATCH: 8:25am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Only clowns and illiterate you will tell repeated lies to for them to then accept such as truth.

Anyone knows there is nothing, even a bag of 200 or so Maggis, retailers don't divide into smaller and consequently more affordable quantities for Nigerians who have always had very low per capita income even in comparison to our African peers.

All you wannabe Ronaldo's and Messiah end up doing is dribbling yourselves with your brainless lies. We know you are desperate but at least lie believably, imaginatively and logically.

Your "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin" type fake news won't do against Tinubu as you all gaslit Buhari with constantly.

Most of you are already getting used to suffering and pretending lifestyle.

I only pray God to keep most of you alive to be able to vote Tinubu again because as things are hmmmm!

I see more and more suicide coming from many who expected HEAVEN ON EARTH from Tinubu.

Most of us are not surprised anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:25am On Jul 09
madone:
This normal in yoruba lsnd its not a new practice
So if it's normal in Yoruba land..must everybody have a taste of the suffering and hardship??!!!... angry angry
Tufiakwa!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Eagleways: 8:28am On Jul 09
PARADIZEPRIEST:
No be today,since Jonathan era
I pity you. Just like in GEJ era , when last did you drink milk. I bought a bag of short grain rice for #75,000 on Sunday, just as in Jonathan's era abi ? I pity those who will call or call you father .

Oh , I just remembered that I should have grown my own grain and build my own car as well. Poverty will teach many like you sense

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Ibeden1(m): 8:28am On Jul 09
This one is" as hand reach" also known as sachet.
No le le. Las Las every one go dey alrighty. cool cool cool cool
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:29am On Jul 09
001Lagos:
This is how low that Tinubu has reduced Nigerians to

What a failure of a presidiot

Nigeria reduced their self's nobody reduced us our evil and wicked worst pass government wicked
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:29am On Jul 09
yarimo:
but this is not new in northern axes, this practice has been there for years. It may be new to you

Even yarimo is now defending πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so you guys have been suffering since. No wonder it's normal to you

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 8:32am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

I am waiting patiently for those who would argue that these are broken pieces and it's a normal thing.

Lol
Actually -
1. I've seen poured spaghetti in wheelbarrow with my own eyes in Lagos long before Tinubu came to power.
2. Tinubu has taken Nigeria to new levels of hunger not seen in a generation and our people are really going through it.
3. The present APC government, like the one before it, clearly lacks direction.

All the above statements are true.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:33am On Jul 09
Last last everybody must chop breakfast
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by sukar886: 8:33am On Jul 09
Hunger is too much ooooo

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Anaskie(m): 8:34am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

Give it a little time. Reno would soon do a long tweet, saying that this is the standard in all developed nations
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Coldie(m): 8:35am On Jul 09
aderadio1:
Nafdac should come and check the expiration date.

Somebody tell me Nigeria is not gone yet.

Must obidemt bring every odd news online? Haba.

The Truth.....
Very soon the company would close and the FG would tell you, to manufacture ur own pasta in ur house, just like they say we should farm our own food, generate our own electricity, fetch our own water, provide our own security,

There’s absolutely no benefit of being a Nigerian
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by wolesmile(m): 8:36am On Jul 09
I have been seeing spaghetti sold like this, even before Obasanjo time.
I used to buy it in my varsity days in the 90s. So what's this all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Lithiumite: 8:37am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

It's a normal thing.....this has been happening since I can remember.....even broken noodles usually used for animal feed are sold like this
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:37am On Jul 09
MaziX:
How do we know if its not expired? I even saw this in my village market sometimes last December.

Where's your village?
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Jul 09
Coldie:

Very soon the company would close and the FG would tell you, to manufacture ur own pasta in ur house, just like they say we should farm our own food, generate our own electricity, fetch our own water, provide our own security,

There’s absolutely no benefit of being a Nigerian

You Nigerians don't know your rights nor how sacrosanct your human rights are. You guys are not seen as humans but just numbers.

Y'all just exist! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery? / Look At The Snake I Just Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.