Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) (47896 Views)

Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists / Abnormal Garden Eggs Fruit In Markets, Open Your Garden Eggs Fruit Before Eating / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Niok: 8:42am On Jul 09
Na ewedu ppl dey patronize them pass o
Even indomie wrapped in nylon
Nothing wey I never see ontop this hardship regime this year 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by ozo13(m): 8:42am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

I am waiting patiently for those who would argue that these are broken pieces and it's a normal thing.

The accidental lovers of NIGERIA
on a serious note, I have been seeing this for a very long time in Kebbi state capital main market.Am always surprised what could be the reason
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Omoapena(m): 8:44am On Jul 09
My God🤦‍♂️

How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by JaySmart4422: 8:44am On Jul 09
No Hunger in Nigeria joor

Everybody is fine in Nigeria
If there is Hunger people will drop tribe , religion n political party to fight n fix it
But like this everybody dey well
No hardship anywhere
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:44am On Jul 09
Allsmilez999:
Even Mannabbg close business 😂

No way! Our darling daddy is still in business o!! grin

Tinubu govt dey favour him and him family...lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by okeke6969: 8:45am On Jul 09
This is what the enemies of good governance want and envisaged in the first place.
It shall not be well with them and their entire family 🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:46am On Jul 09
Country hard
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Emman08: 8:47am On Jul 09
For a government whos only intervention is sharing food, just know they will cause more harm than good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Lithiumite: 8:47am On Jul 09
yarimo:
but this is not new in northern axes, this practice has been there for years. It may be new to you

Don't mind them.... something that's been in existence longer than I can remember...... people who decide to see nothing but the bad and ignore the good can never have positive lives
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:48am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
Well done APC, renewed hope has renewed spaghetti

Wetin be this God 😭😭
Mumu dis one na old method and has been since I was a baby
Na craxe dey una head
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Jul 09
VinnyBaba:

See some cl0wns saying it is NOT new. sad

Dat's how last year, Roasted Corn was cut into sizes and sold for 50 50 naira.

This APC FAILURES of Buharia and Ebola tinibu is a plague upon Nigerians. embarassed undecided

You Nigerians voted these set of criminal looters into power, y'all are a plague onto yasefs! 😉
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by BigCowHornn: 8:48am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

I am waiting patiently for those who would argue that these are broken pieces and it's a normal thing.

Actually it os. It has been there in Lagos for years. Hausa people are the one that sell it mostly

It's Just more common now
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Winnin009: 8:49am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Be doing yourself, turning your brain into a worthless organ, thinking you are damaging Tinubu. Specific farms and wholesalers sell big bags of unbranded Spaghetti that etailers and hawkers then sell in small bag as obtains for Rice, Beans, Garri, flour etal.

Nothing Nigerians don't divide up to sell. It is the consequences of a big population with a relatively small per capita income. A reality that precedes the birth of.mosy of you dullards.

Besides, does the packed bags in the wheelbarrow not.look even bigger than small bags of branded supermarket Spaghetti? Olodo generation.

You and your fellow extremists should keep looking daily and 24/7 for every asinine and dumb lie you feel you can hurt Tinubu with.

You are all simply making yourselves worse illiterates that you already are

Omo, your job is tough o. It must be hard defending all these nonsense in the nation.

We all know that some of these foods are sold in unbranded packs; even cereal like cornflakes and the rest too.

But even you know that it has never been mainstream to hawk pasta in a wheelbarrow. It’s mainstream now because people can’t afford to buy the one in sachet.

You pulled a pic of a company selling it. Why not show us photos of people selling it in wheelbarrows from years back since it’s a normal thing.

Anything to justify trash.

Shame on you!

And no one is trying to hurt Tinubu. Rather, it’s you that’s out here defending Tinubu that doesn’t give a rats ass about you that is hurting.

Like you need help; ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 8:50am On Jul 09
This has been sold normally na. This is not a Tinubu matter. Im not a Tinubu supporter
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by AnyanwuSK: 8:51am On Jul 09
Nyamiriflathed:

You mean like the ones collecting akpu and bitterleaf soup from Ikpeazu in Abia or the ones that voted for LP in Enugu according to Frank Nweke jr. after collecting okpa and Jollof.

Stop the lies, you have been busted several times.

That image of man sharing food is Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere sharing food during COVID-19 lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by dbestcno(m): 8:52am On Jul 09
Just experiencing shege banza

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by 198800Mam(m): 8:52am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

It's normal here in kano since in the year 2000
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:56am On Jul 09
Even though things are cost but this is common practice in the North.

You're all surprised
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Jul 09
madone:
This normal in yoruba lsnd its not a new practice
it's not only in Yoruba land, even in Abuja it's a norms and A very regular in the north.
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by 7demons: 9:00am On Jul 09
MaziX:
How do we know if its not expired? I even saw this in my village market sometimes last December.
Yes, it's already expired. But the shelf life may last some months that why tore the nylon and put them in the barrow. Don't be surprised this item might be up to a full load of container hiding somewhere.
I'm talking from experience with what I saw when I traveled to a central African country.. most goods they sell at their market were expired or about to expire commodities. Government agencies clamp down on them so they had to devise another tactics.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by ThrustReverser(m): 9:01am On Jul 09
Very soon, those traders will start mixing the spaghetti with broomsticks. We're getting there.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Gettoman(m): 9:03am On Jul 09
Allsmilez999:
Even mannabbg close business 😂

No mind dat werey..na lizard remain wey d werey go grill

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Anonymous0001: 9:06am On Jul 09
My name is Lie Mohamed. It’s normal this is how they sell in United Kingdom and some part in California USA. There’s nothing wrong about it.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by FILEBE(m): 9:07am On Jul 09
This has been around long before now. It's the norm around some places just as people buy bulk milk and corn flakes and chocolate powders.

It has always been the norm. It's nothing new. Please tune down on unverified news

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Babangidapikin: 9:08am On Jul 09
NAFDAC
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Celense(m): 9:09am On Jul 09
Meanwhile, Nigerians are still happy.
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:15am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
Well done APC, renewed hope has renewed spaghetti

Wetin be this God 😭😭

Don't worry. They respective companies will package them into smaller affordable sizes. Just like the ones below. Even alcohol now comes in little sachets.

Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by VinnyBaba: 9:17am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Only clowns and illiterate you will tell repeated lies to for them to then accept such as truth.

Anyone knows there is nothing, even a bag of 200 or so Maggis, retailers don't divide into smaller and consequently more affordable quantities for Nigerians who have always had very low per capita income even in comparison to our African peers.

All you wannabe Ronaldo's and Messiah end up doing is dribbling yourselves with your brainless lies. We know you are desperate but at least lie believably, imaginatively and logically.

Your "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin" type fake news won't do against Tinubu as you all gaslit Buhari with constantly.

How this ur Mumbo Jumbo got 9 likes is a PROOF that Stupidity must have Following. sad sad
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by wallrichy: 9:19am On Jul 09
Tinubu has finally done it. Jonathan gave Nigerians an upper cut leading to Knockout to the canvas, Buhari jumped in and took the baton from Jonathan with the assurance of Hope to the dying Nigerian, nope, he jumped on the dying Nigerian and squeezed their neck for 8 Years then TINUBU flew in like a BAT in the night through the back door and shouted at Buhari, let's me give them Renew hope and yes Buhari handed the baton to Tinubu for renew hope but instead of renew hope, it's renew SHEGE, renew Hunger, renew Hopelessness, renew failures.....Tinubu is already cutting the flesh of the already dying Nigerian to give to his family to eat as alacarte. After all, he said during the campaign time that Democracy is not served as Alcarte but you need to grab it, hold it and run away with it. Tinubu is running away with Nigerian future and hope at last....
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by TableLeg(m): 9:20am On Jul 09
Emilokan basta....rds!
APC has totally ruined this country.
Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by aywagze(m): 9:21am On Jul 09
This is unhygienic ..🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At The Snake I Just Killed / Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.