Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others (10495 Views)

More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Fuel Hits N250/Litre In Abuja, Others, Queues Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Choiceone1: 9:18am On Jul 09
symbianDON:
Honestly, Tinubu is trying his best. There's no way he could do better than this......how else do you want him to destroy Nigeria??
. Are u people programmed to be slaved
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by FatherLord: 9:19am On Jul 09
My advice is to those that defends this government, please sometimes be reasonable and let’s face the reality and jointly talk about it irrespective of where you are in the divide, so that we can these government to succeed. This is getting out of hand. Masses are groaning under heavy economic burden everyday. Shouldn’t there be a respite ?

2 Likes

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by MEGAWATCH: 9:26am On Jul 09
Tokskob2008:
Party and tribe aside, nothing is working in this country right now. No law against supporting any candidate during elections but when they fail like this we should be bold enough to let them know and not to keep packaging and repackaging failures..

At least I love your courage!

How I wish we could get out of this tribal and religious sentiment,

I believe that it is the only sure way of our better life but our leaders has always deceived and divided us to achieve their aim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Abee79(m): 9:30am On Jul 09
kennyz247:
Hope APC supporters are Also on queue too..
set of useless people
Nah! They are not affected. They have special fuel stations where they are treated specially & buy fuel at a special price, because they are special citizens under their special government 😁

2 Likes

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Usmanovic95(m): 9:32am On Jul 09
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:43am On Jul 09
Nothing concern me. I pity una wey still dey dat useless corntree called Nigeria. Foolish criminals in government. On my way to Abidjan

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Exceed15: 9:47am On Jul 09
Abuja people foresee this and what's why he lost woefully in FCT last general election.

2 Likes

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by easytig(m): 10:08am On Jul 09
1100 per litre ,God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Aether(m): 10:33am On Jul 09
E be like say na this month rain start to dey fall for Nigeria, so let's give them some time to adjust.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Salvador1: 10:35am On Jul 09
Helloanus:
Devilish helinues will avoid this thread. This i have seen
they are in Peter Obi's various threads releasing cums upandan.
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Brendaniel: 12:13pm On Jul 09
adioolayi:

Which guys are the you guys?

Tinubu supporters....
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by adioolayi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09
Brendaniel:

Tinubu supporters....

You go say you dey tell Tinubu supporters...not commenting on my mention as you guys.
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Tonnyray: 3:22pm On Jul 09
Usmanovic95:
https://www.nairaland.com/7630161/nigerians-yearn-buhari-when-he
You should have read what you're quoting..
That was not Buhari.
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Usmanovic95(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09
Tonnyray:
You should have read what you're quoting..
That was not Buhari.

So who issued that?
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Tonnyray: 4:00pm On Jul 09
Usmanovic95:
So who issued that?
His name is there if you bothered to read.
Anybody can say anything. You should present something like this one attributed to GEJ to corroborate your statement.

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Brendaniel: 4:19pm On Jul 09
adioolayi:

You go say you dey tell Tinubu supporters...not commenting on my mention as you guys.

You guys....
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by adioolayi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09
Brendaniel:

You guys....

I don't know what you are talking...

Na your guys supported Tinubu.
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by netricoin: 4:27pm On Jul 09
In buhari APC FG, we know who was the state minister of petroleum, but BAT who's high on hard drugs is the minister of petroleum, with no State minister of petroleum.
Are we sure that the LNG vehicle will not have the same problem of fuel scarcity?
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Brendaniel: 4:29pm On Jul 09
adioolayi:

I don't know what you are talking...

Na your guys supported Tinubu.

You guys....
Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Usmanovic95(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09
Tonnyray:
His name is there if you bothered to read.
Anybody can say anything. You should present something like this one attributed to GEJ to corroborate your statement.

Nigger if you read what I quote,garba shehu a core member of the presidency issue that statement. Any statement issued by the presidency is directly from the president himself. And buhari doesn't have much dealinngs with media.The presidency do most of the talking on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Tonnyray: 5:37pm On Jul 09
Usmanovic95:
Nigger if you read what I quote,garba shehu a core member of the presidency issue that statement. Any statement issued by the presidency is directly from the president himself. And buhari doesn't have much dealinngs with media.The presidency do most of the talking on his behalf.
And we haven't had cases of principals distancing themselves from what an aide said before?
GEJ said it. Buhari didn't (his aide did).
Magana yakare.

1 Like

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by symbianDON(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09
Choiceone1:
. Are u people programmed to be slaved
read my post sloooooooowly till the end. Understanding will come to you

1 Like

Re: Queues Spread As Petrol Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre In Abuja, Others by Usmanovic95(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09
Tonnyray:
And we haven't had cases of principals distancing themselves from what an aide said before?
GEJ said it. Buhari didn't (his aide did).
Magana yakare.

The onus is on you to bring out a proof buhari once distance himself from what an aide said on his behalf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary / Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.