Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,164 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dele Momodu Weighs In On Child Custody Battle Between His Niece Sophia Momodu An - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dele Momodu Weighs In On Child Custody Battle Between His Niece Sophia Momodu An (198 Views)

Sophia Momodu Has Got The Finest Butt In Nigeria (+18 PHOTOS) / Should He Take Back His Girlfriend After Abusing His Niece? / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Weighs In On Child Custody Battle Between His Niece Sophia Momodu An by dashpressmedia: 12:37pm On Jul 09
Dele Momodu weighs in on child custody battle between his niece Sophia Momodu and Davido

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDSEg1uL3gs?si=fMV7ZnzVrIemi86I

Journalist and uncle to Sophia Momodu, Dele Momodu, has weighed in on the child custody battle between Sophia and Singer Davido.

The former lovers are currently in court over the custody of their nine-year-old daughter, Imade.

Davido recently filed a suit against Sophia demanding that they share joint custody of their daughter, a decision Sophia is against and has filed a counter-suit.

Momodu in a post on his official handles on Saturday July 6, disclosed that the court has referred between Davido and Sophia for possible settlement by the alternative dispute resolution, ADR. 

To read more ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/zKW3jeCeHoVPemmZ/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Weighs In On Child Custody Battle Between His Niece Sophia Momodu An by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09
He go soon collect again like last time grin

"Dele na my boy, dele na me boy"

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Life : It's Urgent / Bbnaija: Cindy Begs Nigerians To Save Frodd; Gives Reasons / 8 Tactical Assistance I Want To Render To Bloggers, Webmasters, Website Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.