Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Crypto Traders Should Have Multiple Income Sources - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Crypto Traders Should Have Multiple Income Sources (108 Views)

Traders Should Not Trade To Compete Or Impress, – MEOTA C.E.O / How You Can Invest Your Money In Palm Oil And Make Multiple Income / Unique 1000+ Business Opportunity Encyclopedia And Income Sources In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Crypto Traders Should Have Multiple Income Sources by laucrypto: 3:08pm On Jul 09
Since the retracement of Bitcoin, the market has become boring. Sometimes, the direction of Bitcoin is unclear. For example, recently, the price action of Bitcoin has been confusing. I have learned one thing in these recent days: as a crypto trader, do not rely on trading as your only source of income. It is good to have another source of income like real estate, staking, crypto jobs, and other legitimate sources of income. If I say that I will force a trade now, it can end up in a loss. I have staked some of my trading capital in my Bitget Saving account to enjoy the 20% interest rate. I will open trades again when the market's direction becomes clear.

What is your take on this?
Re: Why Crypto Traders Should Have Multiple Income Sources by Chizillar1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09
You are right bro. Diversification of assets is the key. Hold a lot of income yielding assets.
I will like to ask if the 20% returns is monthly or yearly?
Re: Why Crypto Traders Should Have Multiple Income Sources by Chizillar1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09
Tell us more about the Real Estate staking.

(1) (Reply)

The Mesh Fencing Panel / Nigeria Bilateral Economic Forum / Web Site Hat Growths, Get Thousands To Millions Leads Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.