Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood (115 Views)

Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood / The Rising Star Of Nollywood : Iroegbu Godwill Benjamin Chukwuemeka Profile / Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood by feedsnewstrust: 4:24pm On Jul 09
Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star in Nollywood !

My Name is Paschal Ugwu and My Home town Alor Agu in Igbo Eze South LGA.Enugu state Nigerian My Primary School days was with Community Primary School Alor Agu and Secondary days was with Day Secondary School Alor Agu, I gained My University admission was with University Of Nigerian Nsuka. I joined the Movie Industry from the Year 2013 Till Date making it more than 10 Years now.
I have done More Than 40 Movies to My credit.
I also add Affiliate Marketing & An Entrepreneur with the movie. I Don't Have Any Regrets So Far in the Movie Industry, God's Willing
My role Models in Movie World are Jim Iyk & Zubby Michael.
My role Model in Life is My Mother. I Wish To Make The Best Out Life,Be The Very Best Of Who I Can Be.To Showcase My Talent Positively As A Tool Of Encouragement To The Youths And To The Society At Large.
I advise My fellow Actors to Stay Focused, Believe In Yourself And Never Stop Trying.
The Government Should Invest In Arts And Entertainment and Support The Industry Financially (Grants) in this Creative Industry will help in developing Our Youths.
I am still Single.
If anything takes Me out of Movie Practitioning, I will go in to Full Time Business.

1 Like

Re: Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood by Akenzua01: 4:26pm On Jul 09
Sweet gwoi

(1) (Reply)

Boosting Power: Turbochargers Or Superchargers? / S.o.u.t.h.a.frica.societyjoinilluminati+27715451704 Open Your Invitation / Recruitment Of Car Sales Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.